Heir of Darkness

By RowansStory

**COMPLETED** Talia, a girl exiled from her town for possessing magic. Raven, a boy who is an outsider in his... More

Part 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Part 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Epilogue

62 6 2
By RowansStory

Once the demon prince, once the heir of darkness yet now the evil King. The Queen at his side, the brutal huntress of night.
They rule with an iron fist, merciless and heartless. Dark magic steadily eating away at their souls. Power that oppressed the world divided in two. Shadow magic, necromancy, power fuelled by death.
Converting their ruled land to powerless, weak citizens that can do nothing but hide in the shadows and fear their rulers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 0 16
10 years after defeating Desmond and saving his sister, Isabella, Isaac Lightwood and his now-wife, Lilianna Craftsman runs a magic academy, Defence...
51K 2.4K 38
Princess Raven is betrayed, losing her crown, her kingdom, and her family. After being nearly killed, she manages to escape, finding refuge with thre...
20K 1.2K 55
Highest rankings ♤ #1 in dark #1 in darkacademia #1 in macabre #2 in paranormal #2 in darkmagic #2 in academy #3 in magic #8 in intrigue #9 in occu...
42.9K 2.9K 35
Jupiter Wallace knew who she was before she knew about boys and puberty.... how great her powers can be and how deadly they can become. However, she...