A Dish Best Served Cold {KHR}

By randomcitizen_58

After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Fa... More

Target 1 - Beginning
Target 2 - Airport
~Halloween Omake Special~
Target 3 - Flight
Target 5 - Enter, Arcobaleno!
Target 6 - Allies Appear
Target 7 - Vongola's Strongest
Target 8 - Calm Before the Storm
Target 9 - Let's Do It: Vongola Style Pt. 1
Target 10 - Lost Within Mist: Vongola Style Pt. 2
Target 11 - Dates and Torture: Vongola Style Pt. 3
Target 12 - Plain Pain: Vongola Style Pt. 4
Target 13 - The Omerta
Target 14 - Storm: Flames Pt. 1
Target 15 - Rain: Flames Pt. 2
Target 16 - Sun: Flames Pt. 3
~Christmas Omake Special~
Target 17 - Lightning and Cloud: Flames Pt. 4
~New Years Omake Special~
Target 18 - Mist: Flames Pt. 5
Target 19 - Back to Namimori
Target 20 - Epilogue
~Target - Author's Note: Please Read {LONG}~
THANK YOU SO MUCH <333

Target 4 - Vongola

10.2K 254 157
By randomcitizen_58

Tsuna's POV:

We walked through the airport with our bags and suitcases. I soon saw Marco waiting for us along with Antonio Rura and Luca Mezzanotte. Antonio was one of the most trusted assassins in the Vongola. Although, I was surprised to see Luca.

Luca is the decimo of the Mezzanotte famiglia, a close ally of ours along with the Gesso, Giglionero and Shimon famglia's. Luca was a little older than us, almost 19 years old now and has been the decimo of his famiglia for almost five years.

Luca has pitch black hair, so dark that it looks like a very dark indigo. His bangs flop over his face slightly and have a streak of a bright maroon running through them (think of Hibari's bangs but with a maroon streak). His eyes are a bright red that fade to an orange from top to bottom.

He has a slight tan as well. It wasn't a secret that he was attractive- he was also very responsible and mature. His guardians are not currently with him which either means he somehow slipped out from under his famiglia's noses or his guardians are already at Vongola HQ.

He was wearing a plain gray shirt with a black and red flannel shirt over top, skinny jeans and a pair of black lace up boots. The sleeves of the shirt were rolled up to his elbows as usual; his left wrist had a couple of black hair ties on them while his right wrist had a black sweatband on it.

"Tsu, benvenuto indietro! Com'era il viaggio?" He asked (Tsu, welcome back! How was the journey?). The girls squealed. "Kyaaa! How come dame-Tsuna knows that hot guy?!" G4 asked, pouting. Luca grew an irk mark at that.

I sighed. "Era okay, come stai tu e la tua famiglia? Tutto ok?" I replied, asking him a question of my own (I'm okay, how are you and your family? Everything okay?). He looked over back at me and smiled, making the girls blush. I rolled my eyes at that.

"Stiamo facendo grande. Grazie per chiedere, piccolo fratello. Inoltre, sono qui per aiutare Reborn mentre rimangono qui," he replied sincerely (We're doing great. Thanks for asking, little bro. Besides, I'm here to help Reborn). I smiled. "Grazie, Lu-kun," I responded. Luca nodded and turned to my class and sharpened his eyes while he looked them over.

"Huh, they're weaker than I thought they would be. Honestly, they don't even deserve to be here right now. You're too kind, Reborn-san," Luca critisized. The spoilt kids in the class started to get visibly angry at the comment while the others just stood there awkwardly.

Rina stepped forward. "How dare you! My mother is the manager of the Vongola hotels in Japan!" She yelled. Luca looked over at her and glared which made her flinch. "And I'm the decimo of the Mezzanotte famiglia. I have more authority than you would ever have in sixty life times," He snapped.

This made her eyes widen and shy away from him. "Moving on, girls go in one and boys in the other. The group that Reborn-san chose to go with him in the limo in Japan will go into the white limo with me," he explained.

They piled into the limosines, and I walked over to stand next to Luca. "You know, you could have been a little more gentle," I sweat dropped. He shrugged and ruffled my hair. "Lei meritava, brat rovinato," he stated (She deserved it, spoiled brat).

I sighed and got into the limosine along with my guardians and Reborn. Luca walked in last. "So, do your guardians know you're with us?" I asked. He nodded and grinned. Luca Mezzanotte was one the most persuasive and cunning people I know.

He could talk his way out of anything, literally. "Bianco is worried but he decided to hold down the fort until we get back," he explained. Bianco Ghiaccio is Luca's right hand man and Storm Guardian.

Armino Freddo, his Rain Guardian; Dante Fuoco, his Sun Guardian; Elenora Bullone, his Lightning Guardian; Nicolo Distaccato, his Cloud Guardian; Valentino and Viviana Inganno, his Mist Guardians.

Although he only needed one Mist Guardian, Valentino and Viviana were identical twins which made them inseperable. Eventually, Luca had to give up and let them both be his Mist Guardians. They didn't have anything like the Vongola rings, Mare rings or Arcobaleno pacifiers but they had amulets.

Luca's flame, we later found out, was also a sky flame but it was sort of a similar case as Xanxus'. He wasn't related in any way to the Gesso, Giglionero or Vongola famiglia's but he was born with sky flames (we're still looking into that).

Each amulet was special, and there were obviously two amulets for his Mist Guardians. "Then Bianco is okay with you being here to meet us?" I asked. He sweatdropped but still nodded. I sighed. Before I knew it, we were at the Vongola mansion already.

I stepped out of the limo, a large red carpet lining the way to the doors of the mansion with maids on the right and butlers on the left. They bowed 45 degrees. "Benvenuto indietro, Decimo," they all greeted in sync.

I shook my head. "There's no need. Just call me Tsuna, I already told you," I stressed. They shook their heads in response. I gave them 'the look' to which they faltered slightly. I sighed. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I clasped my hands together and pouted, using my puppy dog eyes. They immediately agreed. Soon, Vongola Nono joined us along with his guardians and Luca's guardians. Bianco stormed his way over to us and hit Luca in the head.

"You reckless bastardo! Why the hell were you gone for three hours?! Do you know how worried we were!" Bianco scolded him. Well, yelled is more like it. Luca just chuckled and waved him off, joining his guardians. "Welcome back, Tsunayoshi-kun," Nono welcomed.

I nodded. "It's good to see you again, oji-san," I replied sincerely, smiling. "Dame-Tsuna, how dare you call Nono so casually! I sincerely apologise for my dame student," Nezu stated. My eyebrow twitched. How I wanted to ring his neck for once.

"Se non chiude l'inferno giuro che squillerò il collo..." I mumbled under my breath. Reborn and oji-san did hear me though. After Nezu said that sentence, even if I did try to lighten the mood around oji-san and Reborn, the temperature dropped about ten degrees. "Now Nezu, we do not condone bullying of any sort at Vongola mansion. Or have you forgotten?" Nono asked coldly.

The fake elite shivered and nodded. "Now then. Would the ladies please follow the maids to their guest rooms while the gentlemen follow the butlers- dinner is always at six o'clock so you have two hours to roam the mansion. I'm sure Reborn would like to discuss the other times with you in the morning," he finished, making his way to the office.

Surprisingly, they all did as they were told and followed the maids and butlers. The guest rooms are quite small compared to the unnecessarily big master bedrooms the official guests get. By official guests, I mean me and my guardians whenever we visit, famiglia bosses and so on.

"I won't let you slack off- I hope you know that," Reborn told us with an evil glint in his eyes. I nodded. "Obviously," I commented sourly. The others shivered at that. My HI started to ring again. There were guests coming- probably the other arcobaleno including Yuni and Gamma.

Oh how I wish Aria-san and Gamma would just get married already. Oh well. If Yuni does come, then Byakuran is sure to follow. That marshmallow addict is always happy to play with Yuni and he'll no doubt try to torment my class mates if Reborn did tell him what he told Nono.

"I'm going to go sign paperwork," I told them. "Hai, Jyudaime!/Bai Bossu/Kufufu/Hn/Bye Tsuna-(kun/san)/sayonara to the EXTREME!/haha, bye Tsuna!" They all said respectively. I walked to the inside of the mansion and, having memorised the layout of the mansion, walked to the office.

Well, the main office. Since I had gotten into the habit of looking over my paperwork wherever I went, I had a main office and little stations in different rooms as well. The music room and the library are the main ones, with a little one in the garden and even my room here.

"Dame-Tsuna, are you sure you're okay?" Reborn asked. I nodded. The only thing I had to worry about is the safety of my classmates, my HI and any unexpected guests. "Promise?" Reborn insisted. I sighed and turned around.

Speaking of sighing, I do that a lot lately. I cupped his face in my hands. "Renato, stop worrying so much. You'll get wrinkles faster- besides, our allies are joining us so there's no doubt we'll be safe here," I argued. He sighed and nodded.

I smiled and stepped into the office. I frowned slightly. The pile of paperwork is at least half as big as usual... I noticed. "I asked Nono and his guardians to do most of it for you just this once. The fan mail is still all yours though," Reborn explained, his voice having a slight undertone of annoyance at the fan mail part.

I smiled. "You can be really considerate when you want to be, you know that?" I asked. He grunted. "Well, shall we get started? We only have two hours until dinner so we want to get this done as quick as possible, no?" I asked, a smirk tugging at my lips.

He smirked in response, entrapping me between his arms as he pressed his hands onto the desk behind me. "Indeed."

--={&}=--

Third POV:

The dining hall was very large- it had to be. The long, one piece table could seat 150 people which was important if they had guests, especially now since the entirety of class 2-A, Vongola Decimo and his guardians, Vongola Nono and his guardians, Reborn and soon the arcobaleno would be joining them.

Although they may not fill all 150 seats (yet), the extra space is very much needed. Usually, Vongola Decimo would help the kitchen staff with the meals but the chefs were glad that the brunette wasn't there; it meant that he was relaxing or having some much needed along time with his significant other.

They worried about that boy as if he were their own child.

The aura he emitted was warming and comforting, sometimes it even seemed as though he was a bigger mother hen that the head maid (whom everyone knew was as overprotective as you could get). Speaking of the head maid, she was quite the character.

Although she was strict, cold and hated it when things weren't done meticulously, she did have a soft spot for the brunette. But, to be fair, who in the Vongola famiglia didn't? The staff, Vongola Nono's famiglia, the allied famiglia's and even the Varia have grown to like the boy's company.

Currently, only Vongola Nono and his guardians were patiently waiting at the table, seated firmly on the chairs. Timoteo, the ninth generation Vongola boss, was not sitting at the head of the table like the usual Vongola boss would nor were his guardians sitting in the chairs which were each pattented with the respective flame colours.

This was because they no longer had full authority over the Vongola. Ever since the inheritance ceremony two years ago, the authority was shifted to the current Vongola boss; Sawada Tsunayoshi, otherwise known as Vongola Decimo.

His guardians sat in the colour coordinated seats, and he sat in the boss' designated seat at the head of the table. Nono didn't mind this change of events at all- in fact, he preffered it if his grandson was the one to sit at the head of the table along with his guardians. It made him feel a sense of pride, to know that he had guided the next generation of the Vongola.

Soon, the students came piling in- the females wore dresses or two piece outfits which incorporated skirts of various different colours and lengths while the males wore semi-formal clothing; an undershirt with a suit jacket over top and some form of jeans or dress pants, coupled with sneakers.

Vongola Nono and his guardians stood up, with the students still standing. "We won't eat until everyone arrives. Otherwise, it would be impolite wouldn't it?" Nono explained. The students bit back groans. It was, after all, a common curtesy in Japan and most other countries to wait for everyone to join the table before eating.

Soon, Nono and his guardians smiled. "Now then. I would like to introduce you to the guardians of the decimo," Timoteo smirked as the students started to gossip. Introducing them on the first day was one of the best ideas Reborn ever had. I wonder if my grandson would walk into the room after being introduced as the decimo... he wondered.

"Oh my god, I'm totally gonna seduce one of them!"

"You think they'll notice us?!"

"Baka, of course! We just need to see who'll catch their attention first."

"We should try and get friendly, maybe we can get them to hook us up on a job!"

"That's a great idea!"

"Maybe we can meet the decimo!"

"I didn't even think of that!"

All of these and more were said throughout the hall. Nezu, who had entered at some point, was straightening his tie at the news of meeting decimo's guardians. For years, people have known about the guardians of the Vongola bosses.

They were well-known, and the 'elements' of the guardians and boss were also known throughout the world. Vongola Nono cleared his voice, his storm guardian Coyote growing an irk mark at the comments about trying to 'seduce' and 'befriend' the guardians and decimo.

The chatter quieten down, with the naive students straightening their postures and clothes. Nezu on the other hand stood tall and proud. They expected young adults to walk through the doors; smart, handsome, tall and fit because in their simple yet stupid brains, being rich automatically must mean that you're also good looking.

"The storm guardian and right-hand man of the decimo, tempesta del cielo; Gokudera Hayato." The silver-haired male walked in, wearing a full black suit with a deep red undershirt which matched his deathperation flames and a black tie. Around his waist was his storm belt version X.

"The rain guardian and left-hand man of the decimo, pioggia del cielo; Yamamoto Takeshi." The baseball loving teen strut into the room with his arms behind his head, wearing a black suit and black tie with a bright blue undershirt. Hanging from his neck, was his rain necklace version X.

"The sun guardian, sole del cielo; Sasagawa Ryohei." The older teenager walked into the room with his usual bandaged knuckles and yell of 'extreme'. He was also wearing a black suit and black tie, with a yellow undershirt. On top of the suit, was his sun bangle version X.

"The lightning guardian, fulmine del cielo; Bovino Lambo." The surprise guest walked in. He was quite confident in his walk, head held high as he was actually quite happy and proud to be called a guardian of his precious older brother. He was wearing the standard black suit and black tie, with an emerald green undershirt. Tucked underneath his arm pit, was his lightning helmet version X.

"The twin mist guardians, nebbie del cielo; Rokudo Mukuro and Dokuro Chrome." The two walked in one after the other, the sky female hidden behind her other half-mist counter part. Mukuro wore the black suit and black tie, with an indigo undershirt and his mist earring version X on his left ear.

Chrome, on the other hand, wore the black suit jacket with the indigo undershirt and black tie but instead of pants wore a simple yet cute black mid-thigh skirt, thigh high black stockings and knee-high black combat boots with the other mist earring version X on her right ear.

"The cloud guardian, nube del cielo; Hibari Kyoya." The strong but silent demon prefect walked into the room with his usual air of stoic confidence, not a falter in his step with a proud posture. The black suit and black tie were a must (he couldn't quite complain about the dress code for the evening) with his violet undershirt hidden beneath.

The arm badge was pinned over top of his arm as it would usually be, his tonfas clipped to the sides of his pants at the ready with specially made steel clips created specifically for his tonfas. On his wrist, was his cloud bracelet version X.

"And finally, the owner of Vongola International and the main funders of this trip- Vongola Decimo, il cielo, and his lover il sole del cielo; Sawada Tsunayoshi and Renato Reborn Sinclair." The two men walked into the room hand in hand.

Both wearing black suits and black ties, the brunette's hair was slightly messy as usual. He wore an orange undershirt which popped against the black surrounding it. He was also wearing his sky ring version X, as he usually did.

The fedora wearing man wore a light yellow undershirt, with his signature fedora rested atop his head and a yellow pacifier strung around his neck, dangling out in the open. He usually kept the cursed thing in the sewn-in pocket of his suit jacket or the pocket in his pants, but since some guests will be coming over he decided to let it be for now.

The students (especially Nezu, Osamu, Mochida and Rina) gaped at the nine arrivals.

"What?! No way, dame-Tsuna can't be the decimo!"

"How can he be the decimo if he can't even pass English!"

"This has got to be some kind of jokes. Where are the hidden cameras?!"

"I understand the others, but dame-Tsuna?!"

"What a disgrace. He probably begged them to do this, what an attention whore."

"He probably couldn't pay them either, he's poor!"

"The ninth probably just took pity on him!"

"I knew there was no way he could get someone like Reborn-san to be his boyfriend!"

"Yeah, he probably begged him to pretend as well!"

"How pathetic!"

"Once a dame, always a dame."

The insults went on, with each one making the temperature in the room drop by ten degrees because of the mass amount of KI (killing intent) coming from Vongola Nono, his guardians, the Decimo's guardians, Reborn and the three CEDEF assassins present in the room. 

This of course excluded the 20 or so kitchen staff and over 60 maids and butlers who were listening in on the conversation from the various entries and exits which opened to labyrinthian corridors and hallways which were shortcuts for the maids and butlers to be able to get around the mansion faster.

One thing was for certain; these kids were not going to be able to survive this entire trip.

--={&}=--

Longer chapter this time XD

Next chapter will be a little chaotic so please try to keep up XDDD

20-8-5 18-5-13-1-9-14-9-14-7 18-1-9-14-2-15-23 23-9-12-12 10-15-9-14 9-14 20-8-5 6-21-14

Ja ne!

-Bell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
433K 16.8K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
150K 7.7K 47
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
208 6 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...