A R R A N G E D | Ethan Dolan...

By random_paradise

"Well, for starters, you're basically forced to marry me." ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ DO NOT COPY MY ORIGINAL CONTENT, I... More

R E M I N D E R
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 3- You Have Got to be Kidding Me

Chapter 2- Forced to What?

5.6K 87 26
By random_paradise

— EDITED —

"Well for starters... You're forced to marry me" He said, then pursed his lips.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered in utter shock, my eyes widened and it was enough to fit real size bowling bowls.

"Yeah, I know right? And it's already final." He shrugged.

"Am I hearing you right? Me? Gonna marry... You? No, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening..." I panicked, running both my hands in my hair in frustration.

"Nothing's gonna change this anyway. Let's just get the hang of it." He groaned.

"No! Just get the hang of it? How? I mean, you're the biggest fuckboy in school! How am I supposed to get the hang of it? Oh my, what will happen to my children if you keep on going out with other girls? What the hell should I do?!" I panicked as tears started to form in my eyes.

I can't just be married to a stranger. He's one of the worst people out there to marry. Sure, he's hot and all. But his behavior and attitude are the ones that I'm worried about.

"Hey, Shut the fuck up! I'm in the same position as you! Now, just be quiet and talk to me normally! I don't like marrying stupid strangers as well! We're both forced, okay?" He yelled harshly, it was enough to disturb the classes if it already started.

I just cried and walked away. I didn't want to marry him. I'm too young, I don't like him! But what other choice do I have? This is for my older sister, Alexandra, who's suffering cancer right now. I have no other choice. I'm not just gonna refuse the deal and let my sister die. I'd rather waste my life than lose another's life.

*skip school*

I went out of the school, and got ready to walk home. Soon enough, I saw a car pulling up right in front of me and saw Ethan in it. He opened his car window, and I looked at him confusingly.

"Get in." He mumbled.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Just get in, I'll explain on the way to my house." He said calmly.

Ethan's POV

I walked in at school, with this slut, Elena. She actually forced me to fuck her. I wouldn't lie, but the sex is good. It distracts me from all my problems, and it's actually working. I really feel bad for all the girls that I've used, I just got used to thinking about myself first before the others. I may be seen as a fuckboy, but I'm trying my hardest to change.

Then, out of the blue, I saw this beautiful girl. She was going towards my direction, and I could feel my stomach flipping. Her hair bounced as she walked faster, and a wave of pleasure approaches me as I smelt her scent when she finally stood in front of me and Elena, stopping us in our tracks.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca Barnes, and your mother said I should approach you and ask about the deal." she said. Wait, what? How did she know? Oh gosh, maybe she's the one my mom was talking about.

"Excuse me for a minute, Elena." I told Elena. And she just rolled her eyes. I hate this bitch so much.

"So what is it?" she asked, as she cutely fidgeted with her fingers.

"My mom didn't tell you what the deal was?" I asked surprisingly.

"Nope." she said popping the "p".

"Well, for starters... You're forced to marry me." I replied.

"Wh-what?" She stuttered.

*skip to the end of convo*

"Hey, Shut the fuck up! I'm in the same position as you! Now, just be quiet and talk to me normally! I don't like marrying stupid strangers as well! We're both forced, okay?" I yelled, maybe a little too harshly.

Then I actually regret what I just did, she ran away and and cried. I didn't mean to yell at her, it was just that I was so tired of everyone seeing me as a bad guy, well maybe I am, but I can change.

The day passed and I was still thinking of her. She never slipped out of my mind for even a single second.

The bell rang, signaling us that it was already dismissal time. I quickly got to my car and looked for Rebecca. I felt relieved when I saw her exiting the campus, she was about to walk home until I stopped her. I pulled up in front of her, stopping her in her tracks.

"Get in." I simply said.
"What? Why?" She asked, confused.
"Just get in, I'll explain on the way to my house." I said as calm as I can. I don't want to scare her off again.
I'm surprised when she did, and sat at the passenger seat. She looked at me as if I killed her own pet, but looks in front instead to avoid the tension that was starting to form around us.
"So, what?" she asked.

Rebecca POV

"So, what?" I asked.
"You're having dinner with us." He replied, while driving out of the campus.
"Wait, what?" I shrieked, then he chuckled silently.
"Don't worry, I already told your dad. He said he agrees." he said.
"Dinner with your parents, already? How am I even sure that you're not trying to kidnap me or anything?" I panicked.
"Well, if you thought I was gonna kidnap you, then why the hell did you agree and entered my car in the first place?" He argues and grips the steering wheel tighter.
I just stayed silent, I didn't know what to say. He was scaring me. The whole ride was dead silent. Until he placed his hand on my thigh. I jumped in surprise.

"Woah, Ethan! What the hell do you think are you doing?" I gasped as I swat away his hands.
"Trying to flirt with you. We're getting married after all." he bluntly said, keeping his eyes on the road.
"What the fuck?" I scoffed.
"Oh, get used to it Becca" He laughed.
"No thank you." I rolled my eyes in response.

Then he reached my hand and interlocked them. I tried to get out of his grip, but he tightens it. He was even stronger than me. I groaned in pure annoyance and just let him hold my hand.

"You fucking bastard." I muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...