I Want Your Love (BNHA X Read...

By yaki63

You are the princess of one of the most powerful kingdoms that exist in the world. Your parents, the king and... More

(Ch.2)Welcome To The Castle [Edited]
(Ch.3) The Interview pt. 1
(Ch.4)The Interview Pt.2 [Edited]
(Ch.5) Day 1-2
(Ch.6) A Calm Night
(Ch.7) Ready To Fight
(Ch.8) THE BATTLE
(Ch.9) Kanata's Fight
(Ch.10) The Talk With The King
(Ch.11) The Decision
ANNOUNCEMENT
(Ch.12) Bakugou's Fight
(Ch.13) The Princess Room
(Ch.14) In Good Terms
(Ch.15) Hide and Seek
Pleas read
(Ch.16) Secret Place
(Ch.17) Hide and Seek Pt.2
(Ch.18) Meanwhile
(Ch.19) Don't Leave
Patreon?
(Ch.20) FORGIVENESS
(Ch.21) SUSPECT
(Ch.22) The Truth
(Ch.23) Invasion
(Ch.24) Far From Home
(Ch.25) Beach Time
(Ch.26) Conffesion
(Ch.27) The Ocean's Call
(Ch.28) The Contract
(Ch.29) First Date
New Fanfiction
Ch. 30: A Date with Monoma
(Ch.31) Date with Shinsou

(Ch.1)The Important News [Edited]

13.7K 286 266
By yaki63

Sometimes being a princess is not bad but when it comes to taking the place of the previous King my father and becoming Queen of a Kingdom with Heroes and Villains...it then becomes overwhelming. However, before I become Queen of Zoluam I have to either marry a Prince from another Kingdom or a Hero from here to give the Kingdom a heir. I never liked the idea of arranged marriages so that option was out. What about a Hero? Well I don't like them at all. They are good people obviously but they are really greedy for fame and to be the #1 hero. That option is out as well...

Knock~knock

"Come in​" , I said. I already knew who it was so there was no need for them to state their name. The maid came in to pick my clothes for the day, and told me that my parents wanted to see me in the throne room to discuss something important. "I bet you 100 Zulos that it will be about another arranged date with a prince" I told the maid which in response she said "I don't know princess". I got changed into a beautiful purple dress.

And went down to the dinning room were I saw my younger brother, and my two younger sisters eating their breakfast. I sat in the chair across from my brother.

They were about to finish eating their breakfast, especially my younger brother who eats faster than I do. I asked my brother, "Hey so guess what?" I asked putting a piece of bread into my mouth.

"What?", he answered back putting the last pieces of bread into his mouth.

"I think dad wants to talk to me again about marrying a prince from another kingdom", I said before taking a bite from my pancakes.

"Typical of dad, one day he will probably marry you off to someone without you knowing", he said

"He better not do that or I'll leave this place and become a pirate instead"

"Good luck with that", he said before leaving the table with his plate and cup in his hands. My two sisters leaving as well and following my brother behind. I was now alone eating my breakfast.

Just right after I was done with my breakfast, I went straight to the throne room were I was going to hear my dad the King nagg me about how I as the future Queen have the responsibility to marry a prince and fast. How many times are we going to talk about the same thing. Im getting tired of it.

I saw two huge golden doors and two guards standing at each side of the doors just staring at the wall infront of them. They saw me walk towards them and opened the doors for me. Once in the Throne room I saw my dad sitting on the throne next to my mom like always.

As I was walking through the long hallway with pillars decorating both sides of the room, I couldnt stop wondering about why my mother looked so nervous. She is usually calm when it comes to this types of conversation because she knows that my opinion wont change. But her expression said another thing.

My dad began the conversation," My dear daughter, I know you are tired of hearing the same matter from me and your mother but we need to do something and we have to do it now. You are two years away before you turn 20 and you know that by that time you need to already have a partner in order to become Queen."

"Dad I-"

"Im not done talking"

My words were cut off by my father.

"You have made yourself very clear to me many times about your opinion on not marrying a prince because it feels like an arrange marriage."

I actually had everytime I was on a "date" with a prince

"Since there are no more prince candidates to take your hand in marriage, your Mom and I, decided to hold a contest"

"What contest!?" I asked terrified of what my dad was about to elaborate.

"A contest where Heroes of our kingdom who are the same age as you will be competing for your hand in marriage and the crown."

Did I hear right? HUSBAND!? A HERO!THE CROWN!!!???

So this is why mom had that expression on her face. This was not the usual conversation where I could go against everything my father believe in and said. This was way more complicated and unexpected.

"Sweety, are you okay?, Mom said.

"How can I be Okay!!??No! I don't want to marry a Hero! I prefer to sail into the open seas then be with a greedy Hero who would only want the crown to become even more powerful then what he already is! How many times do I have to say it. I don't need anyone to rule next to me!"

I yelled to both of them running out of air, but they already knew I was going to say that so there was no damage. No damage that could get me out of this.

My dad seemed like he was about to loose it but my mother was holding to his hand for him to not raise his voice.

"We know you want to rule by yourself, but what you want, I'm afraid it cant be done"

It could be if you only had more faith in me.

"We already have a list of the candidates who we think they could be capable of being your left hand to rule this kingdom and to be your husband"

How could they have a list already without me seeing their profiles first?

"How long have you and mom been planning this contest?" I asked curious to know on how long since they already had a list.

"About 2 months now", my father answered.

So right after the prince of Nodomia left to his country again after failing of having my hand.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOTH HAVE DONE THIS BEHIND MY BACK AND FOR TWO MONTHS " I yelled at them again, but this time tears began to fall down my cheeks.

I finally got the strenght to get out of there running to my room as fast as i could with my dress getting in the way.

Damn this dress!

I arrived to my room and jumped onto my bed, crying and crying that my makeup got ruined. Suddenly I felt asleep after all the crying, and woke up in the afternoon.

I opened my eyes and I saw my Childhood friend Kanata sitting on a chair next to my bed.

"Kanata?, what are you doing here?" I asked him and he said. "I heard that you finally got the news, and i came to see how you were" Kanata is the son of one of the best Chef's in the entire kingdom, and one of Dad's best friends. Kanata works here in the palace's kitchen along with his father. Sometimes he would bring me my dinner or any snack instead of my maids.

Did I also mentioned that I have a crush on him since we met? Well I love him but he probably doesnt know it. Nobody does.

"And you never told me! You traitor!", I said. "Yeah I'm sorry, we were not allowed by the King to speak a word about it to you. And your father was targeting me more since he knows we get along pretty well", Kanata said with a cheeky smile on his handsome face.

Tears started to fall again, and Kanata wiped out my tears with his fingers and gave me a hug. I placed my head on his chest and i could hear his heart beat at a steady pace, as well as mine since i felt calm everytime i was around him.

"[Y/N], Can I ask you something". I looked at him and he looked anxious. "Do you think that one of them will be able to succeed in changing your mind?"

What kind of question was that. I hit his head slightly saying, "Tell me you didn't just say that"

I looked at him with a serious face, and he was probably regretting asking that question to me, since my face looked horrible of all the crying and the makeup all smudge in my face.

I lookd silly

In the end Kanata left and I took a bath, and one of the maids came with my dinner since i didn't want to see my family for the moment. After that I read a book and went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 3.4K 63
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
253K 39K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong