Must Read Wattpad Stories

By aikamarri

More

Best Wattpad Stories for you
Sugar Babe
Riley's Tale on the Opposite Gender
Blind Attraction [one] (Wattpad Prize 2014 completed)
Must Date The PLAYBOY! (PUBLISHED)
The Bro Code
Mr. Popular and I
Saving Elliot
Him and Me.
Maid for Hire
Better Than Revenge [WATTPADPRIZE14]
Friendship for Dummies
Their Paid Girl
Changing Summer-MY STORY
The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
The Heartbroken Heartbreaker
My Life with the Walter Boys [PUBLISHED MARCH 1ST 2014]
Despicable Arrogance
Life As Told By Nerdy
Celebrity Status [1]
Slow Dancing

Float

2.3K 19 1
By aikamarri

Float

by ToastedBagels

Seventeen-year-old Waverly Lyons is from Vermont; she doesn’t do sun. But after her divorced parents can’t agree on who gets to have her for the summer, Waverly gets shipped off to Holden, Florida to spend a couple months with her aunt, Rachel. Her hopes for the perfect summer seem crushed. Then she meets Blake Hamilton, Rachel’s seventeen-year-old neighbor. He’s athletic, outgoing, arrogant, tan, and pretty much Waverly’s exact opposite. She's eager to avoid him at all costs, hoping to fit in with the other kids in Holden without drawing too much attention to herself. But when Blake discovers that Waverly has been hiding the rather embarrassing secret that she can’t swim, he does the unthinkable: he offers to teach her.

© 2013 All rights reserved.

AN//

Owkayyy. So, I'm inlove with this story like asdfghjkl, its so good and the plot is amazing so read it, fellas.

Read it and you'll learn how to swim. Uhm no. Okay. I don't know how to swim so just read it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.4K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
165K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
103K 229 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
153K 4.2K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...