'Til I Found You

Por DaintyLala

A cute tagalog love story involving two college students. Meet Nick a.k.a Audrey. A simple, talented & a pret... Mais

Chapter ❶: At the Beginning
Chapter ❷: Pretty Boy
Chapter ❸: The Actor
Chapter ❺ : Who's that Girl?
Chapter ❻: Count on Me
Chapter ❼: Stereo Hearts
Chapter ❽: Not Like the Movies
Chapter ❾: Especially For You
Chapter ➓: Bad Day
Chapter ❶❶: Closer
Chapter ❶❷: All I Want Is Your Love
Chapter ❶❸: Good Feeling
Chapter ❶❹: Moment of Truth
Chapter ❶❺ "Crazy For You"

Chapter ❹: Good Time

210 3 0
Por DaintyLala

'Til I Found You

Chapter ❹ "Good Time"

[ Nick's POV ]

Our professor didn't came in our third and last subject which seems to be okay after all me and Kevin were having fun. This guy truly knows how to make me laugh and everytime I laugh that guy who has spotlight in his head keeps looking at me and I don't know why. My laugh was not that loud because everybody now is talking.

We decided to eat since we both get hungry by our laughter. Kevin ordered adobo meal that includes rice with iced tea and also requested for extra rice. As for me, I just ordered carbonara, two donuts and mocha shake. What? We're really that hungry.

"Nick don't look back. I think he's going here." he whispers.

"What? Who?"

"The actor."

Right now?! Why?

"Hi guys!" Mr. Actor said and take a sit beside me as my heart quickens. What? I feel kind of nervous when he's near. He regards us with his smile where your legs can turns into jelly. Huh? Did I really feel that way?

"As I like to join you guys could we do this tomorrow? I'd like to know you both since you guys were the only one who I did not talked to. Don't worry my treat." he said and I was like lightheaded.

"Sure." Kevin answered.

"Great! By the way, what's your name?" he addressed to Kevin.

"Kevin."

"Okay, Kevin." he nods. "And Audrey."

Really? Audrey? He called me Audrey?No one calls me Audrey.

"I prefer Nick." I answered with a high-pitched voice. Nooo! Why am I acting weird?

His smile became tight.

"Sorry, but Nick sounds like a guy and Nicole is so common. So I picked Audrey and it suits you. Do you know Audrey Hepburn? You two have in common. Do you know what it is?" he asked.

Do I really need to answer that? Of course I do know that lady but she's long way dead.

"I think she does not know the answer." Kevin said.

"Well," he begins with 'The-Guy-Next-Door-Smile' then look at me straight in the eye and continue "You two have this appeal. A pleasant good-looking lady." he said knowingly and winked.

A pleasant good-looking lady. Did he really said that? I can't find my voice. I just stare at him gobsmacked.

"Want my advice? Keep on smiling. Because people will judge the way you carry yourself. Sayang, maganda ka pa naman."

I feel my cheeks getting warm and suddenly I heard Kevin's snort. I want to turn to him and smack his head but I don't have the power to do that, for now.

"Alright then, see you guys tomorrow." he smile again and walked out.

Finally, I look at to Kevin who's now smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You know Audrey Hepburn?" he mimicked.

I rolled my eyes to him.

"You two have this appeal. A pleasant good-looking lady. Want my advice? Keep on smiling. Because people will judge the way you carry yourself. Sayang, maganda ka pa naman." he continue to mimic Mr. Actor voice and starting to laugh so hard.

"Nagbigay pa siya ng advice as if I really needed it. So yabang." I said irritated.

"Sayang, maganda ka pa naman. Yikeeee!"

"Stop that. Kilabutan ka nga." I said. But well, there's a tiny little spark comes from my chest when he said that part. Why? It's a compliment. I want to giggle but despite of Kevin's teasing I just bite my lower lip to control myself. And I do not want to admit it to anybody especially the guy infront of me.

"You like him?" still smirking.

"What?! No! Course not." I answered defensively.

"O-kaaaay." he regards me for a seconds then snort.

"Ano ba?" and now I got irritated. Everybody can say compliment to one another and that's fine. Nothing's big deal about that.

"Wala." he said while smiling. I think he wants to laugh and manage to control himself.

"Why did you take his offer?" I don't want to be rude in our first day as a friend so I ask him instead.

"Oh that." he shrugs. "Why not? And anyway it's his treat."

I stare at him. Just for a treat? Really?

"We'll see." he said as if he heard me.

*☆*☆*☆

My brother texted if I'm done with my classes so we can go home together and luckily it was my way of saying goodbye to Kevin to get away from his teasing. Just as I approach his car outside our University I saw Gelo - my younger brother - at the front seat.

"Hi there brothers!" I said.

"Hey lil sis, how's your day?" Kuya asked.

"Turns out okay and nothing bad happen. Isang subject ko lang yung may prof na dumating and I got a friend already." I say excitedly.

"I guess it's a guy." Gelo said.

"Hey, how did you know that?"

"I don't necessarily have to guess, it's obvious. Seeing that you're also a guy!" he tease then all at once Kuya starts to laugh.

"I'm not a guy!" I counter and smack his shoulder.

"Ow! Really? If there's Three Maria's then there's Three Kings and that's us!" they laugh again.

These two are really bullies!

"Whatever, I'm just going home alone." I said as I starting opening the door.

"Do you know your way home? Do you even know how to ride a jeepney?" Kuya retorts.

"No." I answer considering this and manage to get back inside. Actually I don't know how to commute from here and that will be my assignment for today.

"So don't go anywhere cause we're waiting for someone. And as for you Gelo stop teasing her........for now." he said then grins.

"Kuya!" I shout as they laugh again. I smack their heads with his throw pillow.

We're waiting for someone. I wonder who is it?

"He's here. Hey, bro. You don't mind if you sit on the back? Gelo's already here."

"Sure, no problem. Hi there, Gelo." he greets as he enter in.

"Hi, Kuya Paolo." said Gelo.

Paolo? The handsomest friend of Kuya? I look at him questionably.

"Hi there, Nick." he said while taking his cap off his head and smiling. "Is it okay if I sit here?"

OH.MY.GOSH! Paolo really is here! Oh my mega gosh! Paolo is my ultimate crush ever since I was born. Kidding! I mean ever since Kuya and him became friends way back in their high school days. He's my first ultimate crush until now.

He went to his province this summer and I thought he will come back this late of June. But now he's here! All tanned, hair got on his eyes and it makes him more cuter than ever and oh! A bit firm to his body. I noticed as he take off his varsity jacket wearing a color white t-shirt that fits perfectly to his body. Then accidentally I look down to his biceps where I wanted to wrap around to my shoulders. Gosh! This is what happen to you when you get yourself watching love story evey now and then. Stop it, Nick! Stop it right now!

Okay. Calm yourself, Nick. Keep it cool. But that's impossible. Everytime he's near I freeze like a stone. And when's that 'everytime?' I mean, no, it's not everytime. Why? Because it's everyday! Paolo and Kuya were bestfriend and a teammates as well whereas Kuya's playing as a captain and Paolo's as a front guard and by that means Paolo's always visiting our place to hangout. You should see how good players they are because I'm telling you, surely you're going to fall in love with these two.

But hey, no one in our family knows he's my ultimate crush. NO ONE!!! Well, except for my best friend - Mei. I believe she will not let it slip away to anybody else especially to my siblings. Or else! Or else, uhm, haha! Nothing!

"Hey, little sis. Don't you want me sitting here?" he asked while Kuya starts to drive.

OUCH! Sigh. That's what I hate the most. He always addressing me as little sister as if we're kind of related to each other. I'm so pathetic. Here I am dreaming him as my boyfriend and yet he found me as his little sister.

"Kuya Paolo, 'little sister' is not the right term. You should call her as Bro as in brotha!" Gelo proclaims and laugh again including Kuya.

Surprisingly I smile. Good thing Gelo rescue me from being embarrassed to myself. I hope they will talk about basketball instead, because I am used to that.

"Hey, she doesn't look like a brother to me." Paolo restort to defend me.

Oh my! My feelings delighted with a full blast and I can't help myself but to smile.

"But, Nick, you should change the way you carry yourself." he said to me.

(°_°) Wait, what just he said? First it was The-Guy-Spotlight which I ignore and now Paolo? Why?!

"Why? What's wrong with me?" I asked defensively.

"Don't get me wrong here. I know you can wear dresses but every Sunday lang when you go to church. It is much better that way. Look right now, you're wearing jeans, sneakers and a polo shirt and that's the reason why your brothers are teasing you."

I look down to my outfit and I think I'm okay. What's the big deal? It's just the first day of school and I just want to be simple. I don't want my classmates to think that I'm kind of something.

"That's what Mom told her. She should always wear like a lady because Tita Bea always giving her some girl stuffs which she only used for sometime. She's now in college but still act like some guy roaming around in the streets."

"Hoy! What you have said is kinda true but not the last part!" I snap at Gelo.

"But Nick. Gelo is right, you're now in college. Be yourself. Don't worry too much on what others may say about you." Kuya said.

"Kuya, you're being over dramatic." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nick. I'm serious" Kuya said.

"Take it as a good thing." Paolo added.

But if Paolo suggested it maybe its a good sign, isn't it? Maybe he will change his mind calling me his 'little sister' because really, I'm starting to get pissed off everytime I hear him say those words. Wear dresses and act like a lady. Yeah, I can do that! Aye! Aye!

*☆*☆*☆

We went to mall to have meryenda and also have some fun. Since it's the first day of school there are lot of students roaming around in this mall and a lot of stuffs are on sale!

*\(^o^)/* WooHooo!

I gather myself to enter some shop for girls and the three guys automatically followed me. They suggested different dresses that I can wear in school.

After how many years have passed, kidding, I finally choose two different clothes. First is a dress, a pink pastel color on top with a white colar and sleeves while the bottom part is a floral skirt. Then the other one is a red longsleeves top with a tiny heart shaped design on the right chest and a white plain skirt. I can match these two outfit with a white and or a black snearkers and a cute small backpack or a small slingbag. Sounds fine, right? I'm satisfied from it and surprisingly Kuya paid for it. Aww, he's so sweet.

After looming around the mall we became hungry and headed in a mini cafe shop. We ordered frappe, nachos with different dipped and burgers. Since they're all guys they ordered a bunch of foods but its okay they can finished it all in just a minute.

"Hey, nges wot. I have this classmate which turns to be a very famous guy." I announce.

"Nges hu?" replied both of my brothers.

We have this game called "Nges Wot-Nges Hu" (Guess What-Guess Who) wherein you give them clues then they will going to guess it.

Paolo laugh. Aaww. I really love the way he laughs. It makes him more gwapo. Oh my! Here we go again.

"There's that game again! Ngo-ngo time!" he said and laugh again.

"Don't you wanna guess? My gosh. You two we're too busy eating those burgers. Anyway, his name is Luke Martin. Can you guys believe it? We're blockmates and the worst part is that we seat next to each other because his real name is Sebastian Hernandez." gosh.

"So the news was true?" asked Kuya.

"What news?"

"That Luke Martin enrolled in our school."

"The news flies so fast huh? Tsk."

"So what's the problem? You sounds so annoyed." Gelo said.

"I am. I found him so pa-cool. I know he's an actor, a famous one. But it doesn't mean he needed to act that way infront of us. We're not like him. He must act a normal person whenever he's off the spotlight."

I recall the way he introduced himself. The confidence in his voice as if he's a politician and the crowd believes in every single thing he says. It's so annoying. It just shows how he's so full of himself.

"You can tell it to him, in a nice way huh." Kuya advice.

"I don't want it to be me." I said in horror.

"So what does he look? Gwapings ba" asked Gelo.

"Duh? Gwapings? I don't know." I said irritated.

"Why you don't know? You said you're sitting next to each other and you don't know? Are you that irritated to the fact you don't see the way he looks like? Most of the girls in our school has a crush oh him." Gelo snap at me.

Then I remember the way he smiles, winks and called me as Audrey. Audrey Hepburn. You two have this appeal. A pleasant good-looking kind of lady. Sayang, maganda ka pa naman.
I don't know why I feel awkward at that time. Maybe because no one dare to call me Audrey. Some of my friends do that just to bug me up and I did not feel anything about it. Unlike him. He's different. And why do I even feel my cheeks was getting warm that time? Gosh, where it came from?

"We take it as a yes." Kuya announce.

Suddenly I stop on my thoughts. They're staring at me with those eagle eyes.

"A yes? Huh! No way!" I retorts.

"Tagal mong sumagot eh! Can't you see? The three of us we're waiting for your answer? And yet all you do is to stare to your frappe and smile like an idiot." Gelo snapped.

"I'm not smiling!"

"Yes you do." they all answered.

Am I really smiling? Gosh, why??

"Wow, your sister is now officially a lady! I think she got a crush on that guy." Paolo said.

"No! You are my crush! My one and only ultimate crush! And I will never ever replace you to him! Itaga mo pa sa bato!" but of course I didn't say it out loud instead "No! As if!" in a casual way.

"Then what's the reason behind your smile?" Gelo asked.

"Wala nga!"

"You know Nick, you're such a helpless liar." Kuya said while smirking.

"Whatever." I counter and rolled my eyes at them but I feel my cheeks again. Argh! Guys are so persistent!

Whatever happens I will never ever EVER tell them what I thought about that guy. NEVER!

Kuya shakes his head, Gelo's busy munching his burger while Paolo regards me with a smile.

"Why don't you take a selfie with him?" Gelo said.

"Not gonna happen in my wildest dream."

"Suuus. You said you were annoyed whereas you're smiling awhile ago. That's kinda confusing you know? Except..."

"Except what?" both me and Kuya asked.

"Except something have happened and that's the result on why you're smiling."

"Ewan ko sayo, Gelo! Stop making a fuss about it. You're getting on my nerves." I stare at him even though I'm not really mad just to stop him.

He stares back while smirking. And we stare like that for a while. But I am not holding back. I need to defeat him into this or else he will know the truth.

"Guys guys, stop it. Finish your food so we can go." Kuya said.

But none of us blink.

"Let's take a selfie." Paolo said but still none of us move but I heard the click sound of his phone.

"Sige bahala kayo dyan. Mag commute kayo. Pao, let's go." Kuya said.

"Oh sure. Bye guys!" Paolo agreed and wave us goodbye.

"WAIT!!!" both me and Gelo shouted at them. I bring my frappe and follow them while Gelo take a big bite to his burger and follow us while holding his frappe. The three of us were laughing by Gelo's behavior.

I guess my day was not that bad the way I expected it. You will believe in the saying "Expect the unexpected." and "Don't overthink things especially if it's not yet happening." So I guess, whatever life may brings, face it with a determination. If you feel some bad vibes on your nerves, shake it off, take advices from your loved ones, have a positive thinking and most importantly, always PRAY no matter situation you were in. That's right, Nick. Be positive. Always smile and have a good time 💋

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Finally! I'm over this chapter but I like how the result became. So I hope you guys will re-read and vote for it.

Thanks and God bless you all!
DaintyLala 💋

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

35.2M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...
Something Spectacular Por April

Ficção Adolescente

16.6M 720K 41
Isabelle Dizon was perfect. A straight A business course student, a sensible lady, a responsible daughter any parent would wished for. But she felt s...
2.8M 53.6K 31
Si crush ang gusto ko pero girlfriend niya ang nakuha ko. She's a monster. A beautiful monster, my own Monteclaro. NOTE: THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMPLE...
FEIGHT (Famous Eight) Por Mac

Ficção Adolescente

629K 39.5K 59
Eight different students with eight different stories. No one told them that entering Royalonda High will be one of the biggest events of their lives...