Love's Flame {Shoto Todoroki...

De FairyTailTwists

Princess (Y/N) (L/N) is the daughter of the (L/N) kingdom and is considered to be 'outgoing and weird', but t... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A/N
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
NOT AN UPDATE! Just some stuff about me.
Chapter Six
A/N THANK YOU ALL!
Chapter Seven (+1K SPECIAL!!)
NEW COVER!!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve: Y/N's Past (Filler)
I WAS TAGGED?! (Not a Chapter)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen (Short Chapter)
A/N (Will delete later)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
I GOT TAGGED AGAIN!!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
NEW ACCOUNT
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty: Love
Chapter Thirty-One: Hate
Chapter Thirty-Two: Cowards
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five {Wedding Special}
???Q&A??? (Not a Chapter)
Q&A: ANSWERS!
NEW BOOK! (Izuku x Reader!)
Chapter Thirty-Six
Break
Chapter Thirty-Seven + I'M BACK
INSTAGRAM?!
Explanation
Anime Convention!
ART CONTEST!!
LAST DAY
Part 1 of the: RESULTS!!
Part 2 of the: RESULTS

Chapter Sixteen

20.2K 732 1.2K
De FairyTailTwists

*Third Person POV* (This is Bakugo, but without the glasses....Unless you like his better with them?) (P.s, art isn't mine. Credits to the artist.) 

Bakugo, steaming with anger, was still dragging the poor Izuku by the collar. Many times he continuously ranted sorry, but this angered Bakugo more. 

He stopped walking and turned to look at Izuku, whose eyes were shut. "SORRY SORRY SORRY SOR--!!"

"ENOUGH WITH THE SORRY YOU DAMNED DEKU!" Bakugo cut in. 

Izuku clenched his eyes tighter, preparing to be punched or yelled at more. Bakugo noticed and his face softened just a bit. 

'Is he...scared of me that much?' Ho thought, feeling a sense of guilt. 

The blonde released Izuku, causing the greenette to open his eyes in wonder. While still on the ground, he turns to look up at Bakugo, who had his hands shoved in his pockets, walking around a corner. 

He got up and was about to run after him but one of Endeavor's guards walked in front of him, towering over the 5'5 boy "Sir Izuku..." 

Izuku tensed up, freaking out. 

Turning toward the guard, he tried his best to calm down. "Y-yes? Is there something I can do for you?" 

"King Endeavor requests you appearance immediately, you will come with me," The guard grabbed Izuku's arm and pulled him to what seems to be Izuku doom... 

______

Shoto and (Y/N) we're still laughing about the dogpile situation between everyone. (Y/N) was sitting in a chair, reading 'Mystic Adventure: Path to Fanfiction'. Her mind was still in shock over how he managed to get it. 

She opened the book, which practically glowed in the process, relaying the first glorious page. (Y/N) wasted no time and drove straight into her reading. Since it was the fourth book in the series, everything continued off from where the last book ended.

She wanted this book so bad because of the last one; 'Mystic Adventure: Path to the Heart' had left off at a cliffhanger.

And now, she can find out what happens next with the two main character boy's, Maruku and Rin...

*~

There sat Maruku and Rin. Maruku's eyes would look over at Rin slightly everything few minutes, only to be captivated. Rin would love up to the starry sky with a loving look in his odd green eyes. 

No matter how hard he tried, his heart would forever belong to the boy was sat next to him.

Rin looks over to Maruku, feeling his stares. 'Is there something you're looking at, Maruku?' He asked, his gentle face was curious. 

'Yes, there is...' He smiles warming. 'It's you.'

A tint of red crossed his face. 'M-maruku?'

Slowly, Maruku slowly leaned closer to Rin, who was a blushing mess. His hand laid gently on his warm cheek. 

'Rin...' He whispered, his hot breath tickled Rin's ear. 

'Maruku, we can't...' Rin pushed him away, not making eye contact.

Pissed, Maruku forcibly grabbed his wrist, pulling the boy closer. 'I don't care about that!' 

Rin was taken back by this action. He tried getting away, but Maruku wasn't letting that happen. 'Let me go, Maruku!'

'No...' He answered. 

Rin glared. 'I said let me g--' 

He was cut off by....

_____

"(Y/N)!" A voice yelled, taking the book from her grasp. 

"WAH?! NO!" She screamed, trying to meet eyes the criminal. 

"Finally, you responded," Shoto said, holding the book in his hands. 

She gasped dramatically, "AH, how dare you Shoto!? It was getting to the good part, give it baccccck!" She whined like a five-year-old.

He shook his head, "Nope, since you were so involved in your book, you missed dinner."

"Eh? No way, you're lying," She called him out. "I started this book at twelve and I'm only at chapter two,"

"It 9:00 and from the looks of it, you aren't even past the prologue..." He sneered at the last part. 

"No way!" She turned her head to look out a window, only to see it's pitch dark outside. She flusters in embracement and she looks away from him. "I'm a slow reader, okay!" (Y/N) pouted. 

He laughs a bit more and pats my head. "Heh, it's alright, some people like reading slower to get a better feel for the story. And besides..." He leaned close to her eyes. "I find it rather cute..." Shoto tilts her head by the chin and kisses her lightly.

If her face could become anymore red, it is. He pulled away and stood up straight. While he had kissed her, he placed the book on her lap. "It's late, I'm going to head to bed, I'll see you tomorrow... My Princess," He smiles gently at her, a smile he only ever shared with her. 

Shoto walks out of the hideout with a candle, closing the door gently behind him. 

'H-he kissed me again...' And he called me his princess!' (Y/N) grips her hair in a failed attempt to calm herself. 'Why must he play with my heart in such a way!?'

(Y/N) got up from her comfy chair, yawning. "I guess I really should head to bed..." She said, talking to herself. She placed the book on the table and blew out all the candles except for one, which she used to lead her way in the dark. 

After being in this dark hallway so many times, it didn't scare her like it uses too, but even so, she felt something uneasy in her gut. 

Walking a bit faster, she entered her room, panting from worry. All her candles were already lit, meaning Ochaco was in here before. (Y/N) placed her candle down on a side table and flopped down face first on the bed. 

Though she was in a safe place, something still felt out of place. (Y/N) curled up into a ball, trying to ease it, but it failed.

'What is so wrong that I'm physically feeling pain?!' (Y/N) stressed in her mind. 'Urg, maybe sleep will solve my uneasiness.'

(Y/N) threw on her nightgown and hoped into bed, slipping under the warm covers. 'Ah, I've been waiting all day for this moment. Sleeping is the best!' 

She closed her eyes, prepared for a good nights rest, only to shoot them open from this feeling. After a few hours of tossing and turning, she had enough. Unsure of how to rid this though, she headed to Shoto's room to ask for help. 

(Y/N) knocked on the door lightly, just in case he was asleep. In her luck, he opened the door, though she wasn't sure why he was up either. "(Y/N)? Why are you here?"

"Um, I've been having this uneasy feeling and it's preventing me from sleeping..." (Y/N) explained. "Any idea's on how to ease it?"

Shoto's eyes glanced over her face. She looked rather restless and was a bit tense. He could tell this bothered her lots. He smirks, getting a perfect idea. "I have an idea," Shoto told, "Come sleep with me,"

Words couldn't describe how red her face caught. "W-what? Are you sure?"

He didn't answer, instead, he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the room. It was lit up with one dim candle, so (Y/N) could barely see a thing. Shoto leads her to the bed and laid down, pulling (Y/N) with him. A warm blanked engulfed them both. As if laying in the same bed wasn;t enough, his arm was wrapped around her waist. 

Though (Y/N) was a blushing disaster, she felt so at ease near Shoto. He was so cool-headed and collected that it made (Y/N) feeling comfortable and safe. 

And before she knew it, she drifted off into a deep sleep. 

Shoto peeked over, getting the perfect view of (Y/N)'s face. Her skin glowed in the faint candlelight, she looked finally at peace. He leans over a kissed her cheek gently, not wanting to wake her needed sleep. 

Though this moment was calm and beautiful, Shoto's mind was filling with what (Y/N) said. 

'So...she wasn't the only one feeling something off? I wonder what it must be?' He shook his head of the thoughts. 'Ah, nevermind, I'll think about of another time...'

Finally, Shoto rested his eyes.

If only everyone in the castle could as well.

What no one knew at the time was how uneasy things were about to get...

~*~*~*~

Ah, a new chapter! I came back and forth so many times for this thing, adding in a few words at a time when I could, I'm surprised it's even finished. 

I hope you enjoyed it, things are REALLY starting to pick up now, hope you're ready for it. 

Oh, something to add real quick: So, my father might have found a suitable place to live, all he has to do is meet up with a realtor and see if it's available to him. Fingers crossed all goes well. 

And thank you all for the supportive comment, they really mean everything to me and have improved my mood lots and encouraged me to stay positive. So, thank you all very much, I'm grateful for all of you!

Also, I've decided to add these trivia facts at the end of each chapter (or when I remember to put them) So, here goes: 

Trivia fact: I've seen exactly 83 anime in my one year of being an Otaku.

Now then, time to finish this end note. 

Thanks for reading!

Bye!

*~Lace V. Rose~*

(Word Count: 1568 Words)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

42.9K 1.2K 25
So, Y/n is the adopted daughter of Toshinori Nagi A.K.A All Might and childhood friend to the brainwashing student, Hitoshi Shinso. She had joined U...
10.2K 868 40
Set in an urban fantasy city, Y/n and Shoto were the best of friends. Nothing could separate them. That is until a war broke out and he was drafted i...
744K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
1.3K 32 15
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...