The Player & The Pauper | ✓

By Ashley_Mariex

Peyton Church is a city girl by anyone's standards. Born and raised in New York City, she grew up wanting for... More

CHARACTERS
TRAILER, AESTHETICS & PLAYLISTS
1 | Don't Know What You've Got 'Til Its Gone
2 | A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
3 | Sorry If I Seem Uninterested
4 | Somethin' 'Bout A Truck
5 | There Must Be Something In The Water
6 | Life's A Dance You Learn As You Go
7 | You've Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal
8 | This Is A War
9 | Best Laid Plans
10 | Fake It Till You Make It
11 | Kiss And Tell
12 | Come On Over
13 | The Party Don't Start
14 | I'm a Little Drunk on You
15 | Dirty Laundry
16 | Nothin' To Do Town
17 | Dear Drunk Me
18 | Crazy 'Bout You
19 | Better Hide The Wine
20 | Jersey on the Wall
21 | Fire & Gasoline
22 | Daddy Issues
23 | Hey Brother
24 | Welcome to New York
25 | Empire State of Mind
26 | Karma Is A
27 | Cry Pretty
28 | Queens Don't
29 | Bitter Love
30 | Homecoming Queen

AUTHOR'S NOTE & SUMMARY

36.4K 556 88
By Ashley_Mariex

• A U T H O R ' S   N O T E •

This story will be my project for NaNoWriMo this November 2017. My goal is to write one chapter per day (and if any of you know my work, you know accomplishing this will be a miracle). I plan on outlining everything beforehand to make this easier and more efficient, so we shall see. If it all goes according to plan, you may just see frequent updates from me for once. Just don't be expecting them to be well edited.
Wish me luck.

• S U M M A R Y •

Peyton Church is a city girl by anyone's standards. Born and raised in New York City, she grew up wanting for nothing. She attended the most prestigious preparatory schools, shopped on Fifth Avenue,  dined with the rich and famous and was adored by everyone she met.

But when Peyton's parents announce they're getting a divorce her senior year, her life turns upside down. With her mother earning sole custody of Peyton and her brother, Peyton is faced with the biggest challenge of her life: leaving her perfect big city life behind and moving to small town Rock Valley, Arkansas.

As if her parent's divorce and moving back to her mother's hometown isn't bad enough, Peyton is faced with the hellish experience of starting at a new school, where she knows no one, in the middle of the semester.

Copyright © 2017
ashley_mariex/ashley marie
All rights reserved. No part of this work or any of its contents may be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 10.3K 87
[COMPLETED] "That wasn't very nice, was it princess?" He asked in a husky voice and I stuttered, trying to form words but failing. His lips leaned i...
489 82 9
16 year old Taylor Ford wants this summer to be different. She doesn't want to live her life in her little bubble anymore. She wants to live her life...
32.5K 2.1K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...
93.7K 2.5K 94
☆Ranked #2 in Entertainment on 5/14/18☆ ☆Ranked #92 in Highschool on 6/8/18☆ Freshmen-Junior Year: "You and your lames need to get the fuck up fr...