Silence

By Little_Miss_Author_

~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie se... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
PLEASE READ AND ANSWER
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thank you so much
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New moon
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Sequel

Sophie swan

28.1K 408 20
By Little_Miss_Author_

Sophie swan see's the world as black and white.. no longer can she see color.. can a certain doctor be able to help her see light again or is she stuck in eternal darkness?

Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but she didn't always see it as that. Once she was a girl who saw the world full of color.. she was happy. However that all changed when she turned 15. Tragedy struck and she was left broken with no one to pick up the pieces. She became silent and then she was a mute This caused her mother to send her away to a mental hospital. From that day on she was forever changed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.6K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
203K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...
479K 11.3K 23
"It all started with a look." Dorothea Summers or "Thea", lost a lot in her short life. After a rather recent tragedy left her deeply hurt, she does...
80.9K 1.7K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...