The Odd One: S1R11

By dreamlandjunkie

Waking up in a new body from a whole new species is a strange experience. Being the odd one out of a sea of v... More

Introduction
Rejection
Mirror
Test
Family
Mother Earth
Blood
Dreams
Waiting
Seeing Red
Stars

Fairy Tale

756 27 1
By dreamlandjunkie

_______________________

S1R11

Chapter Nine

Fairy Tale

Word count: 197
_______________________

I remember clearly the day after our first mission. After all, the signal was easy found and we reported back successfully.
Afterwards, sitting in the rec room with a cube of energon, ST3V3 asked me, why I was so distracted down there.

A small grin stole itself onto my faceplates. "I just remembered a fairy tale, while we were down there in the forest."

"A fairy tale? What's a fairy tale?" SL4D3 asked somewhat excited.

Confused I looked at them, both giving me asking looks. Than it came to me: they never heard of fairy tales!

"They are like legends, but fictional nonetheless. Made up stories that are told to younglings here on Earth."
I explained, taking a sip of my energon.

SL4D3 looked so thrilled, I couldn't resist and smile at him.
"If you want, I can tell you one?"
My little brother nodded so hard, he nearly threw down his energon cube.

Taking this as my cue, I searched for the right words. I have never thought, I would need to retell a fairy tale someday.

"Once upon a time there was a dear little girl who was loved by everyone who looked at her..."

_____________________________

A/N: The fairy tale is "Little Red-Riding Hood" ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...