The Odd One: S1R11

By dreamlandjunkie

Waking up in a new body from a whole new species is a strange experience. Being the odd one out of a sea of v... More

Introduction
Rejection
Mirror
Test
Family
Mother Earth
Blood
Fairy Tale
Waiting
Seeing Red
Stars

Dreams

898 26 0
By dreamlandjunkie

_______________________

S1R11

Chapter Eight

Dreams

Word count: 200
_______________________

I don't know how long we sat there, waiting for something to happen. Checking my chronometer alone would distract me too much.
Knock Out worked feverish on SL4D3, but I could tell he was unnerved by our stares.

Everytime our little brother let out a groan we twitch. ST3V3 grabbed my servo tightly in his, if for my own or his comfort, I don't know. But I let him, it was good to feel each other while seeing SL4D3 being operated.

I was fascinated on the methodical workings of the medic. Every step he took in repairing our friend was routine for him. It was interesting to see all the different methods and utensils he uses to patch the 'con up. Medicine always interested me, and now I could learn about a whole new species.

Being able to take an apprenticeship as a medic is only a dream. Free will is something all of us lack.

Some days I think about changing my alt mode, or maybe just a different paint job. Once, I asked my fellow 'cons and they couldn't understand it. Why would you want to look different and stand out?

All of it will always be dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
458K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
92.9K 833 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...