OHSHC x reader One Shots! (CO...

Da RinbeFree

a bunch of X reader one shots with the hosts and other characters Altro

Tamaki x reader
Hikaru x reader
Mori x reader
honey x reader (friendship)
Twins x little sister! reader
Kyoya x reader
Kaoru x reader
Nekozawa x reader
Haruhi x reader (friendship)
Tamaki x reader
Kasanoda x reader (friendship)
Tamaki x sister reader
Arai x reader
Kyoya x sister reader.
Mori x dead! Reader
Nekozawa x Neko! reader
Tamaki x sick! reader
Hikaru x reader
Honey x Sister! Deaf! Reader
Nekozawa x reader
Mori x child! reader
Kyoya x reader
Hikaru x reader x Kaoru
Haruhi x reader
Mori x reader
Hosts x reader
Tamaki x daughter! reader
Kaoru x dead reader
Kaoru x reader
Nekozawa x reader
Hikaru x reader
Arai x reader
Tamaki x Wife!reader
Honey x Sister! Deaf! reader part 2
Friendzoned Kyoya x reader
Hikaru x reader x Kaoru

Kaoru x reader

13.8K 346 133
Da RinbeFree

Please don't leave
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

This was it.

America here I come.

I'm only a first year and I've been to ouran since the elementary school...and I've always been in class with the twins. Hikaru and Kaoru.

After 7 months of being in ouran academy's class 1-A and making great friends with the host club, my parents decided to move to America for work...which means I have to go to.

Over the years my feelings changed and I fell in love with the youngest Hitachiin twin...and it broke my heart to tell my crush I would be moving away in a few days.

But that was a few days ago....I'm moving today.

My parents stood by the ticket gates as I sat on one of the many sofas waiting for our flight. I closed my eyes and imagined he host club. Imagined Kaoru.

"I don't want to go..." I mumbled to myself.

"Then dont"

Snapping my head up my eyes met a pair of hazel ones. A head of red hair and the signature blue blazer of ouran academy.

"Kaoru..." I whisper standing up quickly. "What are you doing here?"

Kaoru took my hands in his and looked me dead in the eye, "(y/n)...you can't leave. You can't. Please. Stay." He begged me.

Tears filled my eyes and i looked down, "Kaoru I...."

Before I can continue I feel a soft pair of lips against my own. He was...kissing me..

Kaoru...

After a few seconds he pulled away and looked into my eyes, "Please don't leave."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

247K 6.5K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
188K 3.7K 85
The Swan sisters have always mantained a good relationship, they tell each other their most intimate secrets. They both know they'll count on each ot...
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
32.5K 869 25
"Hey guys... what is this?" the small orange haired girl named Emma said. Her small hands gripped on the cold bars. "A gate. It connects the inside a...