Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Double Trouble

1.7K 89 294
By friking-awsom-kitten

What colors
#TheDress

#whiteandgold

The machine Technus was holding sent out a big ray of energy.

Danny felt the torrent of energy and gasped as it engulfed him. This wasn't like the thermos. It didn't suck him in or pull at him. At least....not all of him.

He felt something detaching from himself. Something important.

Danny screamed.

Maddie growled and tried to get in front of Danny. That didn't do anything. The energy went around her and pulled at the boy. She grit her teeth at her son's screams.

She never wanted to hear those again. She shuddered when she realized she would have heard them another way. With her as the cause. She had already heard them before a few times during attacks. The mother was extremely thankful she had figured out of her son's condition this way instead of....a more painful way. She would have never forgiven herself.

Jack yelled at the ghost targeting his son. He concentrated and went weightless. He was flying.

He flew up and straight to the balcony.

Technus laughed and many machines floated up and pointed at Jack creepily.

Danny's screams echoed in the man's head and he charged. "Leave my son alone!!!"

Technus grinned. "This is your payment. Your ship in exchange for your son's ghost half!!"

"You can keep the ship!!" Jack punched an invention that looked like a microwave away.

"Forget Technus!!" Sam shouted. "Get the gun!!"

Tucker turned to the shocked group. "You guys wanted to help Danny? Here's your chance."

Dash ran forward and tried dragging Danny away from the ray. All Technus did was redirect his aim. Dash grunted as Danny arched his back in pain. The boy broke out of the jock's arms and fell to the ground.

Melissa bit her lip. "What do we do?!"

Tucker pointed at the gun. "Turn that thing off." He flew up but had to stop when a hairdryer flew at him and tied him up with its chord. Tucker grunted and disentangled himself.

Andrew saw with wide eyes as something green detached itself from Danny's form. It wasn't like the energy from the ship. It was like it was being ripped off forcefully.

Kim grabbed Andrew's arm. "We have to go from behind."

He nodded and they phased through the building. They flew up to the second story and appeared behind the balcony. There it was. The machine targeting Danny. Technus controlling it. The ghost was giving a malignant speech (with probably an evil laugh at the end), not realizing no one was paying any heed to it.

Mikey spotted them from the other side. They made eye contact and understanding was passed.

Mikey floated in front of Technus and stuck his tongue out. The ghost paused confused. Then he raged at the boy who kept tantalizing him.

The ghost was suddenly jumped from behind as two sets of arms wrapped around his waist an neck, pulling him back.

"Hit it, Tucker," Andrew shouted, hanging tightly on to the struggling ghost.

Tucker did and rocketed forward. He quickly scanned the device. It had the Fenton logo on it. His eyes widened. It was from Fenton Works.

Something whirred behind him and he dodged instinctively.

The razor whizzed past him and embedded itself in the device.

Tucker smiled and grabbed it. He pulled it out, taking a chunk of the opening panel with him. The boy peeked at the wires inside and found what he was looking for. So as he held back the razor with one hand he thrust his other hand in and pushed. There was an immediate silence when the machine turned off. Tucker smirked. Jack had put the off button on the inside.

Two thuds could be heard and groans of pain.

Except the fight was still going.

Maddie took advantage of Technus' temporary shock and kicked him back. He grunted as he flew right into Jack's fist.

The man held Technus up tightly, barely controlling his rage. Maddie stomped to the ghost's face threateningly.

Technus shrunk back as she grabbed his collar and glared furiously. "And don't ever come near our son again," she hissed.

Technus smirked. "It is too late!! The halfa is no more!!" Suddenly he slipped out of Jack's strangling fingers and into a thermos.

Sam closed the cap and smiled. "As much as I'd want you to beat him up, that's not how we fight. Once they're finished, it's finished."

Kim gasped. "Danny?"

Everyone immediately zoomed towards the boy. They screeched to a halt in shock.

Danny shivered and opened bleary eyes. He shivered again and touched his skin. Something felt weird. Wrong. Something was missing.
He heard another groan and looked over.

Two feet away from him Danny shivered.

Danny gasped. "What the-"

The other Danny blinked. "What."

"Crap," someone muttered.

Two Dannys lay sprawled on the ground.

The same person yet completely different.

One blue eyed and black haired. One green eyed and white haired.

Both stared at each other in shock as if they had never seen each other before.

Suddenly Tucker and Sam sprinted towards the human Danny. They threw themselves at him. "I call the fun Danny!!"

Danny scowled and tried to shake the two friends off. "Guys! No. It's not like- ugh. Let me go. This is different!!"

The other Danny snorted. "Thankfully. I don't want a repeat of that."

"Wait." Melissa took a few steps forward. "This has happened before?!"

Both Danny's nodded.

The ghost Danny responded as human Danny was too busy convincing his friends he wasn't fun Danny. "I separated myself with my parents' ghost catcher."

Mikey gasped. "What?"

Human Danny scowled at the other. "Why'd you tell them that!"

The other shrugged with a flinch.

Human Danny sighed. "Because this ghost hunting business was taking over my life and I wanted to do something fun for once. For myself, alright? Being a superhero isn't all fun and games," he added angrily.

Everyone was quiet. They hadn't known this. They hadn't thought of how it would impact his personal life.

"Besides," human Danny shifted his weight. "I felt like I wasn't being fair to Sam and Tucker for dragging them into the mess that is my life."

Sam grinned. "But we're not than easily shaken off. We're friends. Kicking back or kicking butt."

Ghost Danny smiled at the memory. "But that happened a long time ago. I split myself, but my personality split too...and it wasn't funny."

Tucker laughed. "Funny?! It was hilarious. One of you was all heroic and spouting out sappy cliche one liners and being an overprotective dad. The other was so laid back and acted like a kid from the 80's."

A few snorted out laughter and both Danny's blushed.

"But seriously," Mikey fidgeted. "How do we fix this? Because," he said almost ashamed, "you do want to fix it right, Danny?"

Both Dannys crossed their arms. "Of course!"

Human Danny scowled. "I wasn't used to leading a double life but that was three and a half years ago. This is my life now."

Ghost Danny shivered. "Being apart just feels so..." He paused.

"Wrong," they both declared.

Valerie shuddered. "And creepy."

Suddenly ghost Danny was engulfed by a blur of pink. Paulina grinned hopefully. "Now we can be together!!"

Danny paled. He sucked in breath through his teeth. "No, Paulina." He wasn't in the mood.

The Latina pouted and let go. She shrugged. It was worth a try. To the surprise and relief of the others she backed off.

Maddie pursed her lips. She did not know what to make of this mess. They hadn't prepared her for this in parenting lessons. "So Danny." Both boys turned to her. "Do you know how we can fix this?"

They looked at each other uncertainly.

"Wait," David interrupted. "Maybe we should give them names first."

"My name's Danny," they said. They scowled at each other. "No, that's my name."

"I'm the human here, I had it first."

"Well I made it famous."

"Well I call dibs!"

"I call di- arg!"

David rolled his eyes. "To prevent this."

Human Danny grinned. "I called dibs. I'm Danny. I say we call him Billy or something."

Ghost Danny crossed his arms and was about to retort when Sam stepped in between. "Alright. You're Phantom. And you're Fenton. Problem solved."

The Dannys grumbled but stayed quiet.

Tucker turned to the Fenton parents. "That machine is of Fenton works."

"WHAT?!"

Everyone scrambled up after the Fentons, who stared at their own logo on the invention.

All except the ghosts, including Phantom. He jumped, forgetting he was a ghost now, and faceplanted on the ground with a grunt.

Jack gasped when he recognized the invention. "Ectotastic!! I missed you so much!" He engulfed the weapon in a hug.

Maddie frowned. That ghost must've stolen it at some point and it looks like he added to it. She shooed Jack away and started examining it.

The power was increased as was the range of the aim.

The machine was originally made to remove ectoplasmic energy. Technus extended that to ectoplasmic DNA.

Fenton leaned over. "So can you fix us?"

Maddie jumped. "Danny? How did you get up here?"

Fenton pulled a face. "I'm still human soooo I've got powers. IN YO FACE PHANTOM."

A distant shout of "SCREW YOU" was heard.

Maddie smiled, nodding. Right, her son was split in two. She would have to get used to that. She gestured at the machine. "Yes, it's the Ectotastic but he changed a few things and I don't know yet to what extent. However, we might me able to alter the function and make it reverse the process."

Jack frowned. "Taking ectoplasm away is easier than making it bond with human cells." He grinned. "But we will find a way!"

Fenton flinched. "That doesn't sound too reassuring."

Andrew frowned curiously. "Hey umm Fenton. How exactly did the ectoplasm bond to your DNA?"

He was shushed by Sheldon. "Oh my gosh, Andrew. You can't just ask people how they died."

Fenton chuckled with a grimace. "Not the best of times. I don't know how much Sam and Tuck told you but I turned the portal on while still inside..."

The others nodded encouragingly.

Fenton ran a hand through his hair. Before he could speak someone opened the door to the balcony and in stepped Danny's cousins and pets. Not to mention Phantom himself, who looked pretty annoyed.

"I hate being without powers. How do you guys live like this?!"

Damien laughed. "Sorry cuz. Time for you to lower to our level and become one with the peasants."

Phantom kept grumbling. "I had to climb stairs. Stairs! I haven't done that in years. I forgot how much I hate stairs." He paused when he noticed his other half's nervous stance. He narrowed his eyes. "What."

Fenton waved his hand. "They wanna know how we died."

"Oh sh-" Phantom flinched. "Really?" He ran a hand through his hair nervously. He decided to get on with it. "Alright. So when the portal turned on, it sent a big amount of ectoenergy on high concentration."

Fenton continued. "To keep the energy in one place long enough for a portal to form, a shock wave was repeatedly pulsed all around the hole which connected everything together."

Maddie's eyes widened. "How do you know all this."

Fenton shrugged like it was no big deal. "I felt it."

Phantom clarified. "I eventually got an idea of how it worked thanks to the after effects and.....flashbacks."

Jack grimaced as his heart squirmed in horror at hearing this. He couldn't imagine how his son must have felt. And now Danny had to go through the same thing to be reunited with his ghost half. No, Jack decided, I'll find a way to help Danny. A painless way. And not only now. When we get back, I will help him with ghost hunting. I will research more about ghosts and their ways. And if Danny doesn't want me to dissect ghosts, I won't.

It was quiet for a moment as everyone stared at the two Dannys, who fidgeted awkwardly.

Phantom cleared his throat. "Alright so does that help? Do I have to go through the same thing?" He said it as if it was a walk in the park but the others knew better.

Andrew shook his head as if disgusted by the thought. "Your DNA already bonded with ectoplasm so it's already adapted to it. I'm guessing you have your own ghostly DNA..."

Maddie nodded thoughtfully. "Ghosts have individual DNA, much like humans. So although Danny's phenotype is different in his two forms (which I blame the ectoplasm for) his genotype seems to be exactly alike. Therefore bonding the two will be easier since they are already the same."

If I get too caught up in my sciency drift, give me a head's up.

Andrew pursed his lips. "Which issss what I just said."

The rest had trouble keeping up but they just rolled with it.

Jack slammed his fist on his palm. "So we just alter the Fenton Ectotastic in reverse and put our son back together!!"

Maddie looked unsure. "I don't think it will be that easy, but it's a start." She looked around. "Let's find out if Technus stole anything else from us and if there are gadgets here we can use. We better hurry. I don't know how Danny's body will react being separated so suddenly from something it had adapted to."

The two Dannys threw each other a nervous look.

Sam held up the thermos with Technus in it. "What do we do with him."

Maddie shrugged and Jack asked curiously: "What do you do when you capture a ghost?"

Tucker waved his hand. "We send it back to the Ghost Zone."

"Just leave him there," Dash grumbled. "Serves him right."

Phantom and Fenton shook their heads. "No! Those things suck. We gotta let him go when we leave..."

Sam smiled. "Danny, that's so swe-"

Fenton got an evil glint in his eyes and Phantom's smirk could split his face. "After we leave a few presents."

"Forget what I said."

Hellohellohello my readers!!!🙌🙆😺

Surprise!!!
100.000 views on my book!!!
Holy guacamole wth
When did that happen

Thank you all for sticking by and sharing
I love yall so much😘😘

ANYWAY

I hope you still stay after what im about to say...

This isn't a gay story

Sorry but Im not progay im christian
Doesnt mean im a hater and will shun your cow if youre gay

Tbh idrc about this worldwide war of preogays and hatergays.
Guys....
Its not that big of a deal😅😕

The reason im saying this now is so you dont go all pitchpearly on me😓😏

Andrewxsheldon aint happening either (even tho i broship it. Mah 2 lil cinnamon buns😆)
If u want to ship it thats completely alright with me👍. I enjoy ur comments.😋😃

Hope u understand

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 382 10
The Fenton's have never been the brightest people in Amity Park but when a trip to the Ghost Zone is announced Danny knows that he is screwed. Sam an...
34.9K 1.3K 14
It was a normal afternoon in Mr. Lancer's class at Casper High. However, a strange figure suddenly causes the whole school of Casper High into a majo...
431 0 14
It's been 10 years since the infamous Danny Phantom saved the planet and the family needs a break. The Fenton family is going on a trip to Paris! Joi...
159K 5.6K 44
One day while down in the lab Clockwork and some Observants come out of the Ghost Portal telling Danny he is the new King of the Ghost Zone (but curr...