Rise of the Werewolf: RWBY Ha...

Shadow_Eureka tarafından

This is a story I thought of and when it popped in my head, I decided one day that I will work on this. In th... Daha Fazla

Your Apearance, weapon, and semblance
Chapter 1: Meeting the girls
Chapter 2: New friends
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery
Chapter 5: Past Revelation
Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening
Chapter 7: The beast unleashed
Chapter 8: Learning the truth
Chapter 9: Life of a Faunus and the first confession
Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)
Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 13: The fifth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 14: The Sixth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 18: The Tenth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 19: The Eleventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 20: The Twelfth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 21: The Thirteenth and Final Mates (Lemon)
Chapter 22: The New Mission! Infiltrating a White Fang Base
Chapter 23: The Battle With Adam Taurus! The Werewolf vs The Bull
Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!
Bailey (L/N) and OC Bio
Fangs of Justice Bio
The Reader's New Outfit and Weapon
Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates
Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out
Chapter 27: A Long Reunion
Chapter 28: A Very Special Surprise
Chapter 29: A New Life! A Confession
Chapter 30: A New Mate (Lemon)! And a Second Child born
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: Another Life Born
Chapter 33: A Shocking Truth! Another Child
Chapter 34: End of a Bull! The Final Battle with Adam Taurus
Chapter 35: Meeting a Family pt. 2
Chapter 36: A Werewolf/Demigod Hybrid
Chapter 37: Meeting a Family Pt.3
Chapter 38: Taking Care of Team CRDL
Chapter 39: Taking Care of Mercury
Chapter 40: Meeting a Family Final part
Chapter 41: The Capturing of the Werewolf
Chapter 42: Invading the Grimm World! Saving the Werewolf! Battle with Salem
Final Chapter and Epilogue: A Bright Future
A Discussion (Not a Chapter)

Prologue: An new hero rises

32.2K 316 396
Shadow_Eureka tarafından

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers, here is the prologue to this story. If you have suggestions, let me know,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"It was a peaceful afternoon and one family was having a fun day as they play outside. A loving couple of three kids was outside and the two youngest was playing around and they run into the forest. Then as they make it to the lake they see something floating in the water and it gets stuck on a branch, the kids then goes to their mom and dad to tell them.......

Annie/Eliza: "Mommy, Daddy."

Charles: "What is it?"

Annie: "There's something in the water. We don't know what it is."

Deborah: "Should we go see?"

Charles: "Sure. Let's go."

.........they go see what their daughters are pointing at and they see something metal floating and the dad grabs it and takes it on land, then he sees that something could be inside it........

Charles: "I think something is inside it."

........he removes the locks and he opens it and to his and his family's surprise, is a baby........

Baby (Y/N): *crying*

Deborah: *gasps*

.......he picks up the baby and he cradles it and he calms it down.........

Charles: *shushing* "It's okay, it's okay."

Baby (Y/N): *stops crying and looks at him*

Deborah: "Honey, we can't leave him here."

Charles: "But, where did he come from?"

Deborah: "He probably was floating down the river. But, why would a baby be floating down a river in a metal basket?"

Charles: "I think he was abandoned, or something happened to his family where they had to keep him safe and let someone takes care of him. *looks to see a necklace with a wolf head and he sees a name* (Y/N) (L/N)."

Deborah: "Is that his name?"

Charles: "I thinks so. I think this is for him, I think his family wanted to keep him safe. Let's get this thing outta here."

........they push the thing in the water and they head back home with (Y/N). They decided to take care of him and they did and they enjoyed having him around........

9 years later

.........(Y/N) was looking outside his window and he hears the beautiful sound of birds and other animals, he didn't know why he can hear that, but he like the sound. Then he hears a knock and his adoptive father walks in........

Charles: "Hey (Y/N). You okay?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. Just enjoying the view outside."

Charles: "Yeah, it is beautiful. We actually got the most beautiful house ever."

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Charles: "Hey, *pulls out necklace* this was with you when we found you. I wanted to wait for the right time to give it to you. So, here."

..........he looks at the necklace and it's the one that Charles found when (Y/N) was a baby. And he puts it on and he looks at it...........

(Y/N): "Thanks dad."

Charles: "You're welcome son. And I know you will be a good huntsman when you get older. And (Y/N). Remember son, legends aren't created. They're born from the actions that they make."

(Y/N) P.O.V

7 years later

.........and 7 years later he started his training at age 15 and he has completely improved through the years. And now at 16 years of age he has improved a lot, as (Y/N) and Charles trained he also told him about the dangers of Remnant.........

Charles: "Ok son. Listen very carefully, you must know the dangers of this world."

(Y/N): "Alright."

Charles: "The White Fang. Never trust them, never defend them, and never join them. Only trust the Faunus that's not part of the White Fang. They are the true ones to trust."

(Y/N): "Got it."

Charles: "Now the Grimm.........."

........as he says a Ursa came from the woods and charged at them. And they rushed at it and fought it. Then it delivered an attack that launched Charles in a tree and this angered (Y/N) to a limit where he rushed at the Grimm and cuts off its right arm and started attacking him non-stop. Then his weapon blade charges up and cuts the Grimm in the middle and it died, after killing the Grimm he rushes to Charles and checks on him........

(Y/N): "Are you okay?"

Charles: *smiles* "You did good son, you did good."

........he smiles at his appreciation and they go back to the house. Then one day they decided to go on a picnic........

Eliza: "Been a while since we been on a picnic."

Annie: "Yeah it has. I can't wait."

Alex: "Yeah, this is gonna be awesome."

Deborah: "Hey calm down. We're not even there yet."

Charles: "Yeah. It's only gonna be three hours when we get there, so we're gonna make................"

..........he was interrupted by an explosion and he looks to see a Bullhead flying over them and he sees a logo on it and it's the White Fang. He quickly sped up the car and tried to dodge the missiles that are coming to him. Then he looks forward and sees another Bullhead and it shoots missiles at them and it exploded next to their cars and it flipped them where they was rolling down a hill and (Y/N), Alex, Annie, and Eliza flew out where only Charles and Deborah was stuck in and they fell in a river.........

(Y/N): *groans* "Where's mom and dad?"

Eliza: "They're still in the car."

(Y/N): "NO."

..........(Y/N) gets up and he dives in the water and he swims to them, as he gets close he grabs a rock and tries to smash the glass as he tries to break them out. As the car was continuing to sink he sees Charles in the window and the car is filled with water and he looks at (Y/N) and yells.......

Charles: "GO."

(Y/N): "NO."

.........(Y/N) realizes it's too late and he swims to the surface and he goes to a hill where he sees Atlas Bulheads arrive and he lays his back on the ground and in grief losing people close to him........

(Y/N): "No. No, no, no. It can't. NOOOOOOO."

2 months later

3rd P.O.V

........after the incident two months ago, (Y/N), Eliza, Annie, and Alex was in Atlas with their uncle and aunt. (Y/N) was in his room sulking after the death of his adopted mother and father. He looks at the necklace that he got and he looks up in anger and decides to become a huntsman to protect the innocent. Then he tells everyone that what he's gonna do and they encourage him to be careful and do the right thing. Then he goes back to the old house and he gets his weapons and his outfit, then he walks to a shed and opens it to reveal something under a tarp, he goes to it and uncovers it and it reveals a motorcycle and he grabs the keys and gets on it and takes off, before he could take off he looks at the house that he lived in for a long time and he remembers something Charles told him.........

Charles 'echoing': "Remember son, legends aren't created. They're born from the actions that they make."

(Y/N): "I promise you. They won't get away with this."

.........he then drives off and he makes his way to the most known place where the White Fang is at, Vale. He makes it there and he looks at the city in the distance and he growls to the fact that the White Fang will receive no mercy after what they did..........

(Y/N): "I may not know who my biological father and mother are, but what you did to them. Making my brother and sisters upset, I will end you."

.......he then drives to the city and as he does a new adventure starts for him as the journey ahead will lead him to becoming something strong........

3rd P.O.V

........it was quiet in Vale and it was normal until the White Fang started robbing a dust store and started taking hostages......

White Fang Soldier 1: "Get on the ground. Don't move. Don't try anything either."

........they started collecting dust crystals and the dust as one soldier sees an Atlas soldier grab his gun then one White Fang grabs a kid......

Mom: "No. Don't hurt him."

Kid: "Mommy."

White Fang Soldier 2: "Don't try anything you Atlas scum. Or I'll kill the kid I swear I'll do it."

.........then a motorcycle is heard and one goes outside to see and he looks to ses no one on the motorcycle and as he looks left he suddenly kicked in the face and knocked out. Then the soldier holding the kid is hit with a bullet from a revolver like weapon on his shoulder and he rushes at him and knocks him out and he puts his weapons in sword mode and deflects the bullets from the last two soldiers and he attacks them with everything he's got. And as one goes down he throws the last one out the window of the store.......

(Y/N): "Hey. You're safe now."

Kid: "Mommy." *runs to her*

Mom: *hugs him* "Oh thank god. *looks at (Y/N)* Thank you."

(Y/N): "No problem."

.........the soldiers was taken in and (Y/N) helps put the dust and the crystals back to where they was and he walks to his motorcycle and he drives off and everyone looks at the one who saved those people."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this prologue, if you enjoy this let me know, 

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.8K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...
1.4K 20 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...
181K 1.9K 26
Something I just came up with. #1 in cinderfall 9-2-18 Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby or any of the art used for this story.