UNIVERSE | Fanfic: Logan...

By TheLoversSaga

Kennedy is Logan Pauls girlfriend. They've known each other for a few months now and it's going pretty well... More

Intro |1|
Paparazzi |2|
The Beach |3|
When We Met |4|
Amazing |5|
Woah, Back Up |6|
Touch |7|
Interviews |8|
Tickets |9|
Hawaii |10|
Vacation |11|
I Love You |12|
Victoria Secret |13|
Jake |14|
Time to Go Home |15|
A/N: MUSIC VIDEO
His Angel |16|
Chloe |17|
You Lied |18|
Forgive me |19|
Surprise, I'm Pregnant |20|
Just Us |22|
Italy |23|
Our Anniversary |24|
It's First |25|
Jimmy Kimmel |26|
A/N: #RestInPeaceArya
Outta My Hair |27|
New Home |28|
Housewarming Party |29|
How Was I So Blind? |30|
A Moment In the Bathroom |31|
An Innocent Lost |32|
Is Everything Okay? |33|
Lit-tree-ally |34|
《Bonus Chapterr》
Merry Christmas, My Love |35|
Tokyo |36|
New Year, New Generation |37|
So Sorry |38|
A Run |39|
Mike's Birthday |40|
Out And About |41|
Devastation |42|
GMA |43|
Over Due |44|
Contractions |45|
Labor |46|
A Light In The Dark |47|
My Universe |48|
| Epilogue |
| Sequel |

Teen choice |21|

4K 44 50
By TheLoversSaga

| Strong Language |

[The timeline isn't accurate, sorry :( I know the accurate timeline has been like a month, but I'm trying to hurry it along. Again, sorry!]

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~

It has been about 5 months since hawaii...

Logan and I are backstage at the teen choice awards, apparently they wanted me to come with Liza Koshy and Logan to present the award 'cause it would get them more publicity, and I don't care, it gives me publicity too so, win win! I also am a huge fan of Liza, she is literally so relatable, I can't express it in words. She has been coming by Logan and I's dressing room asking him some questions about what they need to say, but I haven't talke to her 'cause I'm sooo nervous.

I am showing a little bit so the designers had to refit me but they were okay with it. They wanted to tweak the dress so it would compliment, and show off my baby bump. Logan was always beaming with joy whenever he saw me, he would always ask how I was feeling and be attentive to me. I would have never expected him to act this way. I mean, I'm practically his baby mama-- no we're more than that. Anyway, I love his new side of him, it's so cute.

"You're all done gorgeous, go ahead and look in the mirror." Said the make-up artist. The designers were still messing with the train to my dress so I stood there a few more seconds, looking at my phone in one hand with my other on my stomach. They quickly finished up and I walked over to the full length mirror.

My hair was pulled back in a pony tail with the hair-tie being covered with a piece of hair, I also had false bangs in the front of my head, framing my face (my hair reached all the way to about mid-back in the ponytail). Then I was wearing a puffy pink dress that had violet colored specks all over it. It kind of matched Logans shirt. The finishing touch though, was what took it home. On my belly, there was a white maverick symbol that said in small white colored writing, "Game Changer..." I covered my mouth with both my hands, I'm gonna cry. I've been so emotional lately and this is so cute so it's not helping. I loved it.

"Oh my god, it's perfect, thank you!" I said stepping away from the mirror to hug everyone. "Oh! Logan should be coming back soon, is there a robe to cover me?" I asked. One of the girls nodded handing me a white robe that said, Teen Choice, on it.

As expected I heard a knock at the door, Logan. I smiled and bit my lip turning around slowly.

"Hey babe, we go on in about 7 minutes you almost done?" He asked looking up from his phone mid-sentence. I looked at him with my face beat red with excitement. "Ken, what's the matter?" He asked, truly concerned. I nodded and pulled down the robe slowly. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. I handed the robe to one of the other designers as they started to pack some things together.

"D-Do you like it?" I asked him, he's still speechless. I grabbed both of his hands with both of my own, holding them together in a unified fist. I then pulled one of his hands out of the hand cluster and put one on my belly. He began to move his hand around on it, making me squeal internally.

"Hun, it's perfect!" He said ecstatic. I smiled from ear to ear as he quickly brought me into a tight, yet comforting, embrace. He called me 'Hun.' "Oh my god, that's perfect! Fuck this is amazing." He said in disbelief and happiness. "And fuck I love you." He said lookig down at me kissing my lips softly. I pulled away slowly smiling up at his tall figure, I forget how much taller he is than me, damn.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. He looked at me confused. "Ughhh, okay, One, you almost messed up my lipstick, and Two, we have 5 minutes till we go on stage." I told him quickly glancing at my phone. His eyes widened again and he grabbed my hand once more, leading me out. "Thank you again!" I said quickly so that the designers and make-up artists heard me.

Logan leads me through some hallways and I tell him to slow down repeatedly. I'm a pregnant woman in heels, not a good combo. We turn the corner and I see Liza talking to David, oh my god, she's right there. I wanted to run towards her and just scream. Logan walks up to her and she turns away from David with a big smile on her face. I slowly walk behind him, twiddling my fingers underneath my stomach.

"What's up Lo?" She asked him. I finally came from around Logan into Lizas view. Lizas face lit up and she widened her eyes with a huge smile. "Oh my god Kennedy, you're glowing!" She says excitingly to me I blush.

"Thank you so much Liza, it means a lot from you." I said remaining calm. I was going to die from fangirlism.

"Girl, are you kidding me? I'm obsessed with youuuu. I follow you on insta, snapchat, twitter, and I look at every new photo of you from VS." She said quickly and happily, oh my god I'm so honored. She grabs my hand under my stomach and holds it with both of her hands. "I'm very happy for you and Logan." She smiled truthfully. I looked at Logan andhe smiled at me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"W-Would you like, to feel?" I asked her. She gave me a toothy grin and nodded her head fiercely. Just before she placed her hand on my stomach she gasped and covered her mouth, squealing.

"Oh my god, that's the cutest thing!" She exclaimed pointing at the maverick symbol with the words underneath.

"Right? I didn't even ask for it, the designers did it!" I shared. We both giggled and she placed her hand on my stomach. She gasped again in amazement and I giggled again and Logan chuckled.

"Alright, enough chit-chat. Logan, Liza, Kennedy, your on in 1 minute!" One of the stage directors shouted. I widened my eyes along with Logan and Liza.

"Go practice your speeches, I'll be out 5 seconds before ya'll take the stage. Go!" I directed, they nodded and walked off together, practicing their speech. I sighed and walked around typing on my phone.

"Yo, Ken!" I heard a familiar male voice say. I turned around and smiled.

"Hey Jake, what's up?" I asked he smiled and walked over grabbing my hand, I looked him confused. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to wish you luck." He said. I smiled and put the hand that was holding my phone on my heart. "You look prettt as well." I blushed in thankfulness and awkwardness. Thankfulness: From his compliment. Awkwardness: Why was he being so... weird?

"Thank you Jake. By the way, congrats on your two awards." I congratulated. He smiled in appreciation.

"Thank you. Hey, I wanted to congratulate Logan, know where he is--" Jake began to ask, but was cut off by Logan walking with Liza.

"Kennedy, it's time." Logan said smiling at me, holding out his hand. I took my hand out of Jakes and grabbed Logans. I looked back at Jake and briefly saw him frown. What's the matter with him?

"O-Okay." I replied walking with Liza and Logan. We walked down the halkway and I saw Amanda Cerny along with Hannah Stocking. We got to the curtains and I could see part of the audience. That's alot if people...

I looked at Logan and he smiled at me grabbing one of my hands that had been resting on my stomach. I smiled back taking a deep breath.

"Kennedy, you'll be alright. I'm right here." He cooed. I looked at him with appreciation. "When I go out there, after a few seconds you come out behind me. While Liza and I read the card, you can hold my arm or lean on me, alright?" He suggested, I nodded. He smiled once more placing his large hand on my growing stomach. "You are so beautiful," he complimented moving his gaze away from my stomach to my face. "You'll do great." He finished, kissing the top of my head.

"Showtime guys, let's go!" The stage manager directed. Logan gave me a big smile before turning away from me to the stairs. I puffed out my dress and watched as Logan and Liza put on smiles walking out onto the stage.

Showtime.

I walked up the stairs trailing behind Logan. The screams got louder once I came out and awes were heard. I realized that everyone had noticed my small but evident but. Its 'accessory' probably also added to these screams.

I blushed and scurried over grabbing his hand that was held out, and I intertwined our fingers in the process. The awes and screams were hard to control. Finally Logan and Liza got a hold of everyones attention. They said alk the nominees and it came time to say the actual winner.

"And the winner is... BTS!!" Logan and Liza announced together. I smiled and clapped as Logan kissed the top of my head. More and more awes were heard even while BTS got onto the stage.

Logan wrapped his arm around my waist and I placed my hands on his pecs while Liza was slowing her clapping pace. Logan took the board with his free hand abd handes it to them. They smiled at Logan and I and we smiled in return. They did a speech and I zoned out.

I stared at Logan and he stared at me. No matter how cliché this is, it felt like we were the only people there. Logan was slowly leaning down, closing his eyes. I moved closer, imagining the feeling of the touch of his lips in my mind. My lips touched his, and his touched mine. It was only then I heard the gasps and screams of fangirls watching us during BTS's speech. I gasped causing Logan to pull away in confusion.

"We're on live television!" I whisper-yelled to him. His eyes widened in realization as well as mine and we looked at the sea of people. We smiled and waved out of awkwardness but we didn't show how embarrassed we were. Shit, this is gonna be everywhere... Caught in a moment of weakness.

The entire thing ended and we walked backstage and I kissed Logan. Like a sweet peck saying, 'I love you'. He smiled down at me and I gave him a smile back while turning around to be startled by Liza.

"Kennedy, I know we just met, but you seem really cool. Could I get your number so we could hang sometime?" She asked. I was SCREAMING inside. I jodded repeatedly and she gave a wide smile.

"Sure, sure! Absolutely. You're amazing, and I love you so yeah, of course." I blurted out, she giggled. "God that was super weird of me, sorry." I apologized. Hat was awkward.

"Boo thang you're good! Here," She said, handing me a slip of paper with a number as I gave her my own number. "Thanks, text me!" She said scurrying over to David. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head. Goalssss.

"You ready to head home babe? I wanna cuddle you." He said softly. He then smirked pulling me close to his body, making me groan from the pain that he had caused my stomach. "Maybe even make love to you." He said seductively.

I love this fucking man.

》》》》》》》

Logan you horny, sexy, man...

Why is Jake acting strange towards Kennedy all of the sudden? Is Logan gonna be by Kennedys side throughout the pregnancy? Is Kennedy going to have to choose between JAKE and LOGAN? (That's right, I said 'choose'.")

Thanks for the 1.1k again!

Next chapter on Wednesday!

Alright, I love you all and I will see you next tkme, take it easy famm, peace!

- Sierra 🎃❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 15.6K 55
Kylie Jenner's been your best friend since you were 14. What will happen when you and Kylie go to a party, and things change between you and the olde...
11.5K 330 63
For Isabelle, being Logan and Jake Paul's younger sister isn't all it's cracked up to be. After moving away from Ohio to live with Jake and become a...
40.5K 514 34
Naya Marie Paul is an Instagram star. Her brothers Logan and Jake Paul want her to move to LA with them she always says no. But when the Why Don't We...
7.2K 113 19
Please read before reading the story. A girl named Sophie Wolf had a a passion to box. She wanted to follow in her dad's foot steps by being one of...