Alone

By HARRYLUVSTACOS

Aventura is alone on the run, she finds a new peaceful home in the town of La Push. Where she meets an odd gr... More

New Start
Gifts
Get to know Ave the main character
Scared, secrets, suicidal?
Getting to know them
Fun end to a long week
Claire
MOM?
Tragic Day
Paul's POV
Happiness to sadness to hatred
Sad Paul, Sad Ave
Coming home to a not so good surprise
Paul's POV wolf.
Multi POV
Quil loves Claire
Carlos?
Hospital Again
Emily the Imortal
Babyshower surprise
The party and after party
The Chase
House lock down
Black out
Cabin
Hostage
Exchange
Home Again
Finally

A day at the hospital

3.1K 58 14
By HARRYLUVSTACOS

I heard knocking on the window as I cut myself again. Seth was still there yelling at me to stop. I ran to the window and stuck my middle finger up at him. I wiped blood on my window from my wrists. I was so mad and so upset I just cut myself more. I could feel the blood dripping everywhere as I walked back to the door. I slide down to the floor with my back against the door. I cried as I cut my wrist for the last time. I threw the razor across the room and yelled. I let out a good scream and then I just laid there silent for a few seconds. Seth wasn't at the window anymore. I guess he gave up.

I looked around the room as I sat against the door. I started to feel a bit dizzy and then I heard a few bangs. The door was bouncing and I could feel someone hitting it.

"Open that door! Ave please, it's me Paul!" he yelled. I didn't listen. I sat there.

"Open the door or I'll break it down! Please sweety, I just wanna help." he said in what sounded like sobs. I cried and just moved to my bed.

I laid there crying as he banged on the door. Seconds later the door was down and I didn't bother to turn around to look at him. He ran over to me and sat me up on the bed. I sat up on the edge of the bed just crying as he wrapped his now torn shirt on my arm. He picked me up and ran out of the house. I closed my eyes and cried as he ran. Minutes later we were at the road leading to Forks. There was a silver Volvo that looked very familiar there waiting. Paul set me down in the car and jumped in as it started to drive off. The next thing I knew I was in a wheel chair at the hospital being taken into a room. Paul was no were to be seen and I was alone.

I sat there on a hospital bed as I saw a very beautiful man walk in. I assumed he was the doctor since he had his white coat on. He walked over to me with a try filled with bandages and alcohol. He didn't bother to ask what happened so he just grabbed my arm and poured alcohol on the wounds. I cried out in pain as he wiped down my arm. When the pain weakened I realized the doctors hands were freezing. He was pale white and had very beautiful golden eyes. His hair a bleach blonde, he was so beautiful that it distracted me from the pain of him wrapping my arm in the bandages.

When he was finished up with my arm he asked me to lay down as he put in an IV into my other hand.

"Now, I hope you don't do this again. There should never be a reason to hurt yourself." He said. I looked at his name tag and it said Dr. Carlisle Cullen. I knew it. He was a vampire too.

"Can I ask you something," I said. He nodded as he fixed up the bag of meds for the IV. "Why work here near all these humans and blood if your a vampire." I asked. He sat back down next to the bed.

"Well, I don't drink human blood. I've been working on drinking only animal blood for years. I guess you could say I'm a vegetarian." He said with a laugh. I smiled and he just got up and walked to the door. "If you need anything just press the red button on the phone and it'll call me directly, a nurse will be in shortly to help you into a hospital gown." He said as he walked out.

I laid there in the bed rubbing my now bandaged arm. I sighed as I thought that I soon would be sent to therapy to keep me from doing this again. I flipped myself over in the bed and laid on my stomach. I felt myself fall asleep.

Paul's POV

I can't believe I let this happen. First I lose focus and Jacob gets hurt, then I get my arms dislocated and then I couldn't move fast enough to save Ave's mother. This is all my fault. I feel so bad. I know Ave knows its my fault too. I don't blame her for being mad at me and not wanting to see me but I want her. I miss her already. I wanna be with her in that hospital room. No doubt they left her there alone, she'll probably leave or try to hurt herself again. I've gotta get in there.

I ran to the nurses station zooming past all the people waiting in line.

"Excuse me," I said. She looked up at me and had a flirtly look on her face. It was a bit awkward since she looked to be in her 40's.

"How can I help you?" She said. I tried my best to ignore the angry people in line.

"I need to see Aventura. She was just admitted to a room for cutting herself." I said.

"Last name?" she asked. My mind went blank. I had never asked her last name. How could I not know it. She's my damn imprint and I don't know her full name!

"Um, I don't know it. We just met." I lied.

"Well Aventura in currently being treated, She has made specifications as to not have any guests at the moment. But if you want you can speak with Dr. Cullen to ask how she's doing. I'll have him come talk to you. Just wait over there he'll be here soon." She said.

Why doesn't Ave want guests? Doesn't she atleast want to see Emily or Seth or something. I walked over back to the waiting area and sat there waiting for Dr. leech. I saw him walk by a few times and then he stopped at the nurses station and I saw her point to me. He walked over holding a clipboard and sat down next to me.

"Hello Paul." He said while sticking his hand out to shake my hand. I shook his hand and immediately took my hand away again. I can't stand to touch them.

"Hi, Hows Ave?" I asked impatiently.

"She's doing just fine. She seems pretty depressed. I tried talking to her but she hasn't said a word other than saying she doesn't want guests. She specifically mentioned to not let you in. I know what happened. And I know she blames you, and you blame yourself. But its not your fault. Alec is... was a very strong man, You could have been unharmed and still not of been able to save her in time. Ave will forgive you, I'm not sure when but she will. Alice has seen your future with her. She knows everything will get better." He said.

"Okay..." I said as I lowered my head. "But can I just see her real quick?" I asked.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, we don't want to cause anymore stress on her at the moment. We're have a therapist go in to talk to her about her feelings. Since she knows about you and us, we might end up sending in Bella to speak with her so she doesn't have to hide anything when she talks. I would speak to her but she seems a bit distracted when I'm around." he said. he stood up from the seat and I stood with him. He shook my hand again and we nodded at each other as he walked back to one of the rooms.

I sat back down in my seat and leaned on my elbows. I started to think of what would happen is Ave did this again. Would she hurt herself even more? Take it another level and try to kill her self? I don't think I could take seeing her do that to her self. I started to fall asleep when I heard a crowd of people running into the waiting room. I looked up and realized it was Seth, Embry, Jared, Jacob and the rest of the pack. Except for Sam. I saw the running to the nurses station and they started to yell.

"Whoa whoa boys, Slow down. Whats going on?" She asked them.

"Our sister she's in early labor, you've gotta help." Jacob said.

Sister? oh no Emily. I looked back at the entrance and saw Sam running in with Emily in his arms. She was clutching her belly and screaming. She's not even near 9 months how can she be having the baby now? I ran up to the nurse station to be with the guys. Before I knew it there was two men with a gurney ready to take Emily into the emergency room. I saw Carlisle run out of a room and toward the direction where they took Emily. Sam had gone with them to be with Emily and we all stayed here to wait. I asked the guys what had happened and they said there were just watching tv when Emily was in the bathroom and started to yell. Turns out as soon as she closed the bathroom door a gush of blood poured out of her. Sam was so scared he didn't bother to bring her in a car. He was just as scared as I was so he picked her up and ran her here like I did with Ave.

We sat there for hours waiting and waiting. At some point I saw Bella come by and she talked with Jacob a bit before going into a room that I was sure Ave was in. I asked her tell Ave I miss her and that I want to see her. She said she wasn't gonna make any promises at getting her to say yes but that she would try. Another hour waiting and Sam walked into the waiting room.

"What happened? Is she okay?" we all asked as we stood up.

"She's fine for now. They had to put a stitch in her cervix and give her meds to keep her from having the baby. She's gotta take it easy, she can't leave the bed for anything, only the bathroom. She apparently hasn't been doing what the doctor told her last time. She said she had been cleaning since she had nothing else to do. Being up for along time caused the early contractions and all the blood to pour out. They almost had to send her in for an emergency C-section." He said.

"Does she have to stay here?" Jacob asked.

"They said she's staying for the night but if the contractions come back that she'll need to stay till her due date." He said.

"Wow that would suck. She'd have to be here for months." Seth said with concern.

"Yea, well if you guys want they said we could see her." Sam said.

We all nodded and followed him to her room. We had to take an elevator to the maternity floor. She was in the very first room on the left. As we walked in I could already smell all of the meds they had given her. She was laying there with and IV in her wrist and a heart monitor on the side with straps over her belly. She wake as soon as we walked in. She waved at us and smiled. We spent the rest of the visiting hours there. We practically had to be escorted out because we didn't want to leave. I sure didn't want to leave. With Emily and Ave here I didn't want to go. Emily was like an older sister to me but with a motherly personality. I loved her but not like how I loved Ave. I still hadn't told her about the imprint. She has no idea, I don't think she was ever told about imprinting. I know Emily might of explained it to her once but she might of already forgotten.

I'll just tell her about it the day she decides to see me. If she ever wants to see me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 401 13
๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒฬ (in Balinese). "Something that is chaotic and beautiful at the same time." Love is beautiful but sometimes it's painful too. You never know...
11K 328 18
Grace is an angel that has fallen from sky during a vicious battle against the titans. She washes up on the beach of La Push until 3 Quileutes finds...
89.1K 1.1K 81
My name is hope mikealson. I'm a hybrid, half witch half wolf and I'm moving to la push with my little sister. I'm building a house for me and my fam...
919K 25.7K 30
ใ€Œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ใ€โ We all made mistakesโž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ Serena, the eldest Black sister, had moved after she had broken it off with Paul Lahote. Bef...