Unwillingly Yours

By UkashaAbid

Assalam -u- alaikum !! Firstly I would like to thank ALLAH for giving me such an opportunity to write. So gu... More

Prologue
Description
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Covers
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Note An Update
Just Random Note

Chapter Six

3.5K 205 40
By UkashaAbid

Dadeciated to:

                 Sheema-fatima
                  &
To my twin  SHIZAABID

So Finally u here. Welcome u my dearie 😘😘 and now keep reading  and supporting..😉😉 

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi my lovely readers!!

O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do?
Most hateful it is with ALLAH that you say that which you do not do.
           (2-3 As-Saff)
___________________________________

Hooria's POV:

As the guest left. I moved to my parents room and went in.

"Mama can you tell me what's going on"? I asked with my knitted brows.

She paused before then told me.

"She just asked me to give your hand for her son that's it"

"So what did you say"? I questioned, yelled.

"Well what we said. We just told them that We'll think about it". She calmly told me.

"But Mama I think I'm not ready for marriage I mean look at me. Pointing myself with my index finger I keep arguing,

"what's the age of mine? I'm just 21 and I think I'm not quite enough mature to get married and I should have to wai..."

I was babbling while I was pacing forth and back, suddenly my feet slipped due to Rug and thud.

"Aiiiee". I screeched and next thing I heard my mama loud voice.

"HOORIA JAMEEL I THINK YOU JUST START TO LEARNING HOW TO WALK, WHO AGAIN AND AGAIN STUMBLE  UPON HER STEP AND WHO REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HELD HER AND TEACH HER HOW TO WALK. I THINK YOUR CONDITION IS LIKE THAT CHILD WHO ARE IN LEARNING PROCESS".

The scarasm in her voice was engouh to let me know that She was not happy with my nonsense talk. Well I just stared at her with my widened eyes.

"Oo oh Mama what happen to you now. Ok ok I won't say anything. Do whatever you both want to do". I politely said.

"Hooria she was asking your hand for her son and what's bad in it. She is so kind, caring, soft-hearted and sweet lady. In one word they are nice people, and most of that your Baba's friend. They used to live here but after some years they left from there and shifted in Islamabad. So I'm thinking to accept this proposal, it's a best proposal for you beside we already know them.

"Mama... mama my lovely mama what are you talking, I mean it doesn't mean na if they are Baba jani's friend then you should get me married to their son. May be the boy also have a girl in his mind yeah someone else to whom he like her. Don't You think mama. I tried to persuade her so she don't think on this too much.

Hooria are you out of your mind. you have denied many proposal before but this time I won't be listen to you. I'll talk to your Baba as you don't have any further plan for studies to do. It's better we should fulfill our this responsibility.

You know what we mothers of children want just to see our children to get settle in their marital  life, and happily live with their family.

As a mother I have a wish to see you in bridal  attire. I have a wish to see your children, my grandchildren. How would be they, cute, naughty or stubborn like you.  I just gave her bored look and she just chuckled.

Ahh mother and their wishes  to see grandchildren. Typical I thought.

You know Hooria it's a big responsibility on parent's shoulder  to do their children's wedding. So it's a right time we get you married. As  a parent we want to fulfill our this duty in our life. We don't know what will next happen...

ALLAH... mama why are you saying like this. May ALLAH bless you both with long and happy life. The mere  thought of something happening  with them shudder me to core.

At least meet the guy then you can deny it after that we just want you to see the guy at the end decision will be yours we won't gonna pressure you. She said.

By the way you just want to get rid of me.. ha na... yup I got it, and mama I think I should take admission in some course since you can't digest the fact me being in home, and sleeping till noon. You would thought that being my home make me lazy person and  don't be to emotional, and Ahh I'm ready to do whatever you say.. I'll think about it and let you know. I said to just lighten the atmosphere.

"It's not like that beta I just want to see you settle happily in your life".

You know there are girls who don't getting any good proposal or those girls whose marriage age passes then it's difficult to find good proposal, if they found any proposal then we know how much demand from man's side and same goes to girl's side, and specially nowadays demands have no limits and you should be thankful to your ALLAH to giving you such a good proposal. All the while I just smiled at her.

She looked at me tenderly and kissed my forehead. I was about to get up when Baba Jani came. He saw us and said, "what's going on"?
"Baba see mama seems fed up from me she wants to get rid of me as soon as possible. She just want one chance to get rid of me and I think she got it. I said somberly.

Baba Jani looked at mama and said, don't make my daughter sad with your talk Sara. While he hugged me.

"Jameel Sahab don't argue back with me". She declared.

I giggled at them. Seeing their bonding and love each other make me happy and I also want my life with my partner like this happily.

I went out of their room and went in my room. I prayed Isha salah then followed by as usual recitetation of surahs. After that I went in to deep slumber.

Hooria's parents POV:

As Hooria left to her room. I turned to Jameel and asked,

"Jameel what do you think about it. I mean it's a good proposal for Hooria. They are nice people and we already know them. They also want this proposal to be happen I think we should think about it and say yes to them".

"Sara it's not like  that they'll ask and I blindly give my daughter to them. First matter to me Hooria's consent if my princess don't have any problem with this proposal then I don't have any problem with it. I want her happiness, comfort that matter to me a lot. My last decision will be Hooria's decision, if she accept it then I don't have any problem with it". Jameel said.

"Ok I'll call and tell them our decision". I said and he nodded.

Haroon's POV:

I was pacing back and forth in my room, impatiently waiting for my guard's call. I picked the mobile from night stand. I started to using the social media to pass my time. I was scrolling down on it. A  picture caught my attention and above picture had written...

"The reputed Haroon Zaman Malik the CEO of Malik's Company got into  fight with some random Girl at bank. And also The Girl insulted him in front of people."

"What the heck is that"? I growled and fisted my hand.

"Now media will make the fuss of this and everyone will ask me". I growled.

I was going through when some comments catch my intention that people gave it.

Unknown person:

Oh really the most hottest and greatest business men could be insulted by a random girl....

Unknown person:

The girl gave him a tittle too which is devil....handsome men + devil what a combination.. that's really funny...

What the rubbish.... I didn't read further more comments.. ppl were making fun of it and all because of that girl. Ppl always respect me wherever it's come to business and social media but seems ppl got new gossip to talk on it.

She will really pay for this. She doesn't know to whom she is confronting. My jaw clenched while thinking

My phone started to ringing making me come out of my thoughts.

I looked at the screen and it was from my guard imran's call. I immediately picked up and spoke.

"Imran where are you"?

"Sir I'm on my way back and yes Mr.Zaman and Mrs.Shazia came out of  that girl's house".

"Okye". I hanged up the phone.

"Now it will be more easy to reach her and teach her lesson". A roared laugh escape from my mouth.

**********

I was in living room watching cricket on big screen. When Dad and mom came. They sat in living room.

"How was your day mom dad". I asked them.

"That was awesome  I met with my friend. You remember uncle Jameel we used to live there before shifting here. He was my best friend". Dad told and I just gave him  smile.

But my smile turned into frown when my mom told me that she liked some girl for me.

"She is your dad's friend Jameel uncle's daughter and I think she is best for you. She is really nice and caring girl most of she is modest and beautiful girl with well-educated. Seriously Sara has raised her into well mannered girl. I liked her now Haroon you tell me what do you think about it?". She asked me with so much hope.

"Mom I'll think about it." I said in unconcerned manner as hearing my answer she creased her brows together.

"No thinking shinking I won't listen to you as I and your Dad  already made a decision and we have decided that we should take your proposal to their house to make this officially. She is perfect match for you. I won't be letting this chance out of my hand. You have denied me so many times but not this time". She said in stiff tone.

"Ok.. ok mom as you wish I don't have any problem". I said her.

As it seemed I have a no say in it any more.

Her eyes beamed with joyousness and she kissed me on my forehead.

"Finally... Finally someone blessed us with his consent otherwise we didn't blessed with any consent . So bhai Finally you gave us Your words. Soon we will be having wedding. Ahh when this day will come. I'm so excited for this". Irmisha voice echoed in living room.

In returned I just made disgust face. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Ok Haroon we'll be going to their home next weekend to take your marriage proposal to their daughter".
She said with full of enthusiasm.

For Mom supporter my bhothani sister is always here.

"Yes mom we'll go to bhabi's house next weekend. By the mom what's her name" . Irmisha asked with full of excitement. I can calculate mirthfulness by their talking.

"Misha her name is Hooria, and she is pretty exactly like her name". As mom told my sister her name something clicked in my mind and that girl's face came in my view and her name as well because her friend called her when we were arguing..

I came out of my thoughts  when my baby sister  winked at me and teasingly said,

"See bhai your and her name is perfectly suiting each other like you two were made each other. "Hooria Haroon". Its just awsome.

"Yeah Whatever". I smugly said.

Later we had a dinner. After dinner I went upstairs. I changed into my sleeping suit and laid  down on my bed while thinking about her.

Will she know about all this? Will she accept my proposal if she don't then I won't mind it or will I? But surely I didn't forget that how she made devil emoji and wrote text on the back mirror of my car and the way she talked with me. I will surely get her back for this. So let's wait and watch sunflower.

With these last thoughts I didn't know when sleep embraced me.

Haroon's Parent's POV: 

After coming to Zaman friend's house we had a talk with our son, Now me and Zaman sitting in Zaman's father(Zameer) room.

Zaman were telling Abu about Haroon's proposal when Abu speaked,

"Jameel daughter oh yeah I had seen her when she was so small now she would be grown up". A big smile making it way on his face like he was remembering something.

"G Abu she has grown up and really nice girl. I like her for Haroon and we are thinking to take this proposal to their home next weekend in proper way so it could be officially done". Zaman told.

"Ok Zaman it's good that Finally we found girl for Haroon otherwise I don't think I could be able to see my grand daughter-in-law in this life". Abu said laughingly.

After talking to Abu we went to our room.

"Zaman I'll call sara and ask her what's their decision then we'll proceed further". I told Zaman and he just nodded and lay down on bed.

"Feeling gratified I thanked ALLAH and soon we will be having wedding my only son". With last this thought I laid down on bed.

______________________________________

How r u all doing? Hope u all r   doing well😄😊

How was the chapter? I hope you liked it.

Don't  forget to click the shinning star in the bottom it wouldn't take your million seconds.

Comments and share😊😊

Till next update
ALLAH HAFIZ 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 310 32
She always thought men are like fictional characters. She was closed in the four walls always in order to save herself. But one day, a Sultan finall...
556K 24.1K 105
this might come across as another attempt for romanticize abuse but have faith and read till the end Amal's pov: "please leave me" i pleaded to him b...
5.8K 272 8
Hello everyone ☺☺ Itz my second try on NaiRan!! I juz luv dem so much😍😍😇 Actually I was planning to write another OS but again it ended up too lon...
81.3K 1.6K 40
This my first book please ignore the grammar mistake. sorryyy I don't want to give you any spoiler so read the story . I hope you will like it