The Madness (Completed)

بواسطة wildflower0217

Maka's sister, Asumi is back in Death City or is she really Maka's Sister? Will Asumi be able to overcome the... المزيد

1
2
3
5
6
7
My Reaction After 3 Years

4

62 4 0
بواسطة wildflower0217

Asumi POV

I walked home, not to Stien's but home, where Luke is. I walked into the apartment and couldn't believe what I saw. Luke was kissing another girl. I slammed the door.

"Asumi….. Disn't think you eould be back till later…." Luke mummbled.

"I knew it. You where to good to be true but then this….. I never suspected this." I said. "We are over both of our relationships are over. I am not your girlfriend and I am definitely not your miester." I walked into our room with tears in my eyes. I grabbed a bag and started to pack it. He followed me. "How long?"

"A month." He sighed.

"You… cheater, asshole. I FUCKING hate you." I yelled at him. I took the bag and left the apartment. Then I walked to Stien's as tears ran down my face. As I walked I ran into Spirit.

"Asumi? What happened?" He asked with worried eyes.

"Luke, cheated on me." I sobbed.

"Come on. Let's get you to Stien's." He said hugging me. Then leading me to Stien's. When we got there he knocked on the door. Stien awnsered.

"What the hell happened?" Stien asked with worry.

"Luke cheated on her." Spirit told him.

"Come on." Stien said moving from the door way to let us in. I walked in and sat on the couch. "What happened excatly?" I explained it all to him. "So you don't have a weapon anymore."

"Miesters and weapons are supposed to trust each other. I don't trust him, at all anymore." I sighed, still crying.

"Makes sense." He shrugged. "Now if you don't mind me and Spirit are going to go collect him so I can dissect him." And there is the over protectiveness.

"Go ahead." I sadly sighed.

"Really?" Stien raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah." I stated.

"I can't anyway, its part of my conditions onworking at the Academy. I can't dissect any students." Stien sighed in dissapointment.

"I am going to call Maka." Spirit left the room.

"Can I stay here for a while?" I asked.

"Of course you can." Stien sat next to me on the couch. "You are always welcome here."

"I know. I just can't live with that cheater." I sighed as another tear slipped down my red face. Then we both heard someone yell. Then Spirit came out.

"The yell was Maka she is coming over with Soul and maybe Kid, Liz and Patty." Spirit smiled.

"As long as they remember they have school in the morning." Stien sighed.

"Damn it. I forgot all about that." I mummbled.

"Did you get your schedule?" Stien asked.

"Yeah. We both are in your class." I sighed.

"So before you met him where did you go?" He asked.

"I was in Paris, then England." i said knowing what he was doing, he was trying to get my mind off of the issue at hand. "A little bit of Tokyo." Then Maka came running through the door with Soul trailing behind her.

"Kid, Patty, Liz, Blackstar and Tsubaki are on there way. What the hell happened? Everything was fine then boom! This happens." Maka rambled.

"Apparently he has been cheating on me for a month and I was too fucking clueless to realize it. I found him and some girl kissing when I walked in." I sobbed with tears runnung down my red and puffed face.

"I'll be back." Soul sighed.

"What are you going to do?" Maka asked..

"I am voing to get Kid and Blackstar and we are goimg to beat him up." Soul explained his intentions.

"Have fun." Spirit and Stein said at the same time.

"Just to think I almost had his child." I mummbled very quietly to myself.

"What did you say?" Maka asked.

"Nevermind." I sighed. Stein then turn the screw in his head.

"She means to ask what do you mean you almost had his child?" Stien aka my biological father asked.

"I was pregnant with his child but we lost it when I was in a car accident." I explained with my head in my hands.

"How long ago?" He asked.

"Two months." I sighed.

"Yeah I am going to go kick his ass." Soul walked out of the house.

"Have a shit ton of fun." Stien yelled.

"Trust me we will." Soul laughed.
*******************************************
Soul POV

Why am I being so protective….. Oh yeah! She is my meiter and best friend's adoptive sister. I walked out of Stien's and ran into just the two people I wanted to see. Kid and Black Star.

"Kid, Black Star we have things to do." I smirked.

"What things?" Kid asked.

"We are going to beat up Luke. He cheated on Asumi a month after they lost a child so we are going to beat him up and Stien and Spirit support it 100 percent." I explained.

"LET'S GO KICK HIS ASS!" Black Star yelled then running towards the apartment. Kid and I walked behind him.

"Why are you beinging so protective of a girl you have only known for a day?" Kid asked me.

"Maka is my best friend and she is her adoptive sister." I said.

"That's funny. You like her." Kid said.

"No I don't 'like' her like that." I told him.

"You sure?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. I am sure." I quickled stated. He laughed.

"I mean I am not discriminating you. She is attractive. She is just a little asymmetrical for me." He sighed and I decided to piss him off.

"I don't know what your talking about? I think you two would be perfect together. Your both Asymmetrical." I smirked.

"Your right I am asymmetrical trash!" He sobbed, falling on the floor. (A/n it wouldn't be Kid if he was calm all the time). Why did I do that.

"Think of butterflies, and other symmetrical stuff. Like 8." I sighed. Black Star turned around.

"What did you do to Kid?" Black Star asked me.

"He was giving me crap about how he thought I have a crush on Asumi. Then he called her asymmetrical so I told him tjey would be perfect together then because they are both Asymmetrical." I explained. "But now I regret it." Then I turned to kid. "How about you go insult Luke about how asymmetrical he is." Kid looked up at me and got up.

"I can do that." Kid smiled. I laughed. "Then we can beat the crap out of him in the process."

"Wait. What you said back there…… Asumi was preganat?" Black Star asked.

"Yes and lost her child in a car accident while she was still pregnant." I sighed.

"Let's just go beat him up." Kid and all of us walked to the apartment. The conversation stopped after that at least intill we got to the apartment and Maka gave us a key so we walked right on in, we walked to the living room to see the bastard sitting alone with a bottle of whiskey in his hands. "Regretting your decision are you?"

"Yeah, I am. How did you guys get in?" Luke asked.

"Maka gaves us the key." I shrugged. "Now you might want to put that bottle of whiskey down."

"I'm guessing your here to beat me up. Just don't punch me in the face to much. " He sighed.

"Why did you cheat on Asumi?" Kid asked.

"My love for her was fading away." He shrugged.

"THAT'S WHEN YOU BREAK UP WITH HER NOT CHEAT ON HER." Black Star said defensively. I stood right infront of him and saw the bottle that he just placed on the side table.

"This should be easy, your drunk." I smirked. "Stand up." He stood up and we were toe to toe. I pulled my arm back and punched him in the nose which caused him to fall back on to the couch. He stood back up and I kneed him inbetween his legs. I swear I saw Kid and Black Star cringe. After recovering from the pain Luke got up and tried to punch me. That backfired for him becuase I caught his punch and twisted his arm, the pushing him on to the floor. I looked at Kid and Black Star. "Ypu guys want a piece of him."

"YES." Black star shouted.
****************************************
Stien POV

Maka, Tsubaki, Liz and Patty here trying to cheer Asumi up. Meanwhile I called Soul.

"Soul." I said into the phone.

"Professer." Soul replied. Then I heard a yell. "That was BlackStar. We are taking turn beating him up. He is also quite drunk. We found him moping on the couch with a half empty bottle of whiskey in his hand."

"So it's going well?" I asked him.

"Very." I could hear Soul's smirk.

"Good." I said then hanging up. I walked back to where Spirit and the girls are. "Asumi, I just got off the phone with Soul and he said that when they got there he was moping on the couch drunk with a bottle of whiskey in his hand."

"He deserves it. He was not good enough for you if he thought he could cheat on you." Maka told me. "You know what tomorrow you are going to the anniversary dance at the DWMA. Maka's orders."

"Okay." Asumi sighed. "I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." She said then going toward the bathroom.
***********************************************
Asumi's POV

I walked to the bathroom and when I got in there I locked the door. I looked at the mirror and saw my red and puffy face with mascara and eyeliner running down it. Then I saw Luke.

"You good for nothing freak. I don't know what I ever saw in you." Luke said.

"Maka was right you never deserved me." I mummbled.

"More like the other way around." He sighed. Then I turned around to look at him then he disappeared.

"Not this. Not now." I sighed. The madness was slowly working into my mind while its at its weakest. I need to talk to Stien. I looked back at the mirror then rinsed my face then dried it. I went back out to the living room.

"Are you okay?" Stien asked.

"Oh, I will be." I sighed once again.

"Asumi. You are not okay, tell us what's wrong." Spirit ordered.

"Nothing's wrong besides the fact Luke just broke up with me and I want to beat his face in." I truthfully. I can't tell them not yet.

"Well just be careful. Your mind is in a weak state and the madness will probably spread through your mind quicker." Stien warned.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.5K 737 55
Mari was five when her mom died, after, her dad becoming an alcoholic and locking her in their house after they found out she was a weapon and was 'd...
5.9K 137 23
Hi, my name's Kira. I'm a meister as well as a weapon, but I barely use my weapon self unless I have to. See, I ran away from home when I saw what m...
Lost Voice بواسطة ris

قصص الهواة

6.4K 142 8
Maka was homeschooled by her mother when she travelled with her because her father and mother divorced. It's Maka's first day at Shibusen Academy whe...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...