Survival

By Nesi_Nuelle

There are many things you are that she isn't. If you are light then she's darkness, if you are good, she's b... More

Introduction
Running
Captured
Reminiscing
Happy Endings
Questions
Hunger
Reluctance
Authors Note
Regrets
Broken
Voices
Acquaintances
Personalities
Respect
Flight
Anouncements
Slum
Nightmare
Elation
Guilt
Bad luck
Chicos
Emotions
Drugs
Preparations
Betrayal
Despair
Death
confused๐Ÿ˜•
Epilogue

Freedom

58 11 8
By Nesi_Nuelle

'Zurvie?' I said as I stood up pacing round the room.

Zurvan

I giggled. 'How exactly are we gonna get food?'

By walking out the door and asking for food

I stopped dead in my tracks. 'Sorry?' I asked incredulously.

Hey they all think you are bunkers and they have been watching you for quite sometime now for signs of violence. Or why do you think Harry was here the last time

I scrunched my nose deep in thought.

Argggh it's common sense. To see if telling you the reason why you were kidnapped would infuriate you and cause you to be violent

'Apparently it seems, I passed that test, didn't I?' I beamed happy with my acting but the thought of what they made go through hurt like a bitch.

Or failed the test. We do not know what runs through their twisted minds. We have to be careful

I nodded gravely. They were lunatics. They came into my not so perfect world and broke it into pieces. They turned my life upside down and took away my reason to live. They hurt me and destroyed every thing I held dear.

Yessss theyy didd didn't they

It was that shrill voice again. Zurvie said it's name was Seth.

'Ooooo Princess what's wrong? You scared? Don't be. We won't hurt you,'

'Princess, nobody laughs at us and gets away from it. Tsk tsk tsk you'll be begging me for death in a short while after I'm done with you,'

Deathhhh is coming your way

'Make it stop pleaseee!' I screamed at the top of my voice as I tugged at my hair and shut my eyes tightly.

Nooo oonne can save you

You think you are goinnng to liiiive don't youuu

No futureeee jusssst deathhh

'Leave me alone please! Stop,' I sobbed as I fell curling into a ball. Then it started singing in that really weird way. Out of tune and creepy.

Nobody cares nobody cares you are gonna die

DIE

DIE

THEYYYY WON'TTT SSSPARRREEE YOUUU

My body started jerking violently as I spasmed. Blood spurted out of my mouth as I twisted my body in unimaginable pain.

I was going to die. Nobody cared enough about me to find me. Death was coming my way and no one cared enough to save me. Darkness dotted my visions as tears poured down my eyes doing nothing to soothe my broken heart.

Stupid voice. It didn't even let me eat.

*The next morning*

I cracked my eyes open. I was getting tired of falling in and out of consciousness. I stood up from the floor and stretched. I inspected myself and my bruises were healing nicely.

I was happy they no longer whipped me. I looked to the floor to see the dried up blood and I shuddered in disgust and fear.

Glad to see that you are finally awake

'Zurvie is that you?' I asked afraid that it may be Seth.

Yes it's me. Do not fret although I can remember my name being Zurvan

'You said Seth was only going to speak to me in my dreams or flash backs,' I attacked him almost immediately.

Apparently it seems that I was wrong. You're thinking about the past events must have made him to react

'He was saying something about death. Where were you?' I asked.

Silence

'Zurvie? Are you still there?' I asked scared of my head. It sprung up surprises these days.

Yes I am child. I just chose to ignore you

'Oh,' I felt hurt and confused. I wondered why he refused to give me an answer. I shook my head lightly to rid myself of the horrible thoughts that were starting to creep in.

'So food?' I asked breaking the silence in my head.

Yeah move your ass

I walked up the door and turned the knob expecting it to be locked so that I could laugh at Zurvie and tell him, 'in your face!'.

But surprisingly it wasn't locked. I walked through the door and I found myself in a passage way with about two doors across me and two more after the door I came out from and one before it.

There was one door that looked bigger than the rest doors, so I decided to go through that one. I opened the door and it led to three steps and opened up to a large sitting room.

The room was furnished tastely with dark brown sofas and a cute glass center table on a coffe coloured center rug with little hairs that looked as smooth as a baby's butt. It made me want to lie on it and roll there all day long.

I looked across as I saw the dining at the far end of the room which had a door. The door must be leading to kitchen.

I walked towards the kitchen still surprised that I had not even met a soul yet. I opened the door and entered the kitchen.

I saw the refrigerator and my heart leaped up in joy. I opened it and my eyes popped of their sockets like literally.

It was like a dream come true. There were different kinds of frozen delicacies you could find in a refrigerator. I mean there was Ice cream, cookies, pizza, burgers, chicken, cakes, pancakes, steak...

I don't feel so good about this. I feel like its a trap

I couldn't agree more with him but my senses were clouded with food.

Just make something yourself. This is too good to be true.

I sighed as I closed the refrigerator. All my senses were running towards to the snacks but I had to listen to Zurvie.

I opened the cupboard and I saw an unopened cereal box. I sighed again as I touched my stomach wondering how it would be if I ate all those food in the freezer.

I checked the refrigerator again for milk and I got an unopened one and looked for sugar, a bowl and spoon which I found in the cupboard. I mixed everything and decided to eat my measely cereal.

I sat there thinking of the refrigerator as I stuffed myself with the cereal. When I was done, I decided to grab a knife or at least a weapon.

Something feels off

'Yes it does. This place feels deserted. But at the same time I feel like I am being watched.' I answered him looking round. Hoping to spot a hidden camera or something but I saw none. 

I eyed the refrigerator again.

Oh come on can't you do without food. For all we know, it may have been drugged and you just finished a whole box of cereal

'It's not easy to feed for four people, is it?' I scowled at him.

Damn it. You're not pregnant, you are only feeding yourself and we don't need food

Jeez someone was having a bad day, I thought as I rolled my eyes.

Just grab a knife and try and check round the house.

I went back the same way I came and searched the other rooms. Apart from the room I came out from and the room they kept me and tortured me when I first came, the other rooms where empty.

I proceeded to search the room I had been kept and I couldn't help but wonder how long I had been held captive.

Try not to think about what happened, we can't risk having Seth take over now

I nodded agreeing with him. I drew in a deep breath and tried to clear my thoughts. Trust me when I say it wasn't easy.

What flavor of  Ice cream do you like

'Vanilla,' I responded without even thinking. I looked at the long table which had the instruments they used on me and I shuddered.

So would you ever be engaged in an ice cream fight with vanilla ice cream

'Never!' I cried out with incredulity. 'How can I waste such perfect ice cream in something as stupid as an ice cream fight. Such waste of perfect ice cream.' I continued my rant as I searched the room looking for something and then I saw my dress from the party and a memory came flooding into me as I beamed.

*Note this is not Zurvan speaking but a memory*

'Wait so you mean *laughter* you parked your car here and you *laughter* walked all the way from here to the place where I met you to kidnap me?' Tears were streaming from my face as I laughed. The were getting annoyed now.

'We wanted the kidnapping to be discreet,' Nathan said with all seriousness and I bursted out laughing again. By Athena, these boys were dumb.

'So you mean that after you had kidnapped me, you would have carried me all the way here and that would have been more discreet?' I asked them.

'You know what. Shut up! One more word and you'll regret it,' Jax said with annoyance written on his face. I think he noticed that I was trying to stall them and try again to escape but they were wiser this time.

I shut up and we walked to the black car ahead of us chuckling quietly at their stupidity. While we walked, I thought of  something and smiled. I tuck my phone which I had used to call Meg into a hidden pocket at the waist of my dress.

*End of memory. So the italics represent Zurvan now*

I rushed to the dress and pulled out my phone from it. I had completely forgotten about the phone. I removed the phone hugging it close to my chest.

We went out the door and I had hope.

I'm impressed Ariel. You had sense but pity it's all gone now

I wanted to be annoyed and throw back a witty comeback but then I remembered something.

'Thanks Zurvie,' I said quietly. I mean he took my mind off the whole experience so that Seth wouldn't take over and ruin my chance at escaping.

No problem child. Now let's go

I smiled and came back to the sitting room and went out the door leading to the outside world.

Freedom
'Fresh air,' we both said at the same time and we laughed.

'This is too easy,' I muttered under my breath and Zurvan agreed with me but right now I didn't care as I took one step towards my freedom in a long time.

'The first thing I want to do when I got home is to take a long long hot bath. I stink,' I said as I sniffed my armpits and almost choking from the smell. Well it wasn't that bad and come to think of it, it wasn't my fault.

'Never count your chickens before they hatch,' I heard someone say and I froze.

A/N: Hey people! How are yah? I feel great thank you if you'd ask. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment . I want to give a shout out to those who have been reading and voting. I love you guys so much and thank you very much. Please ask any question if you feel confused at any part and I will gladly answer them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 10 12
I clenched my jaw and kept back the urge to punch her right now. "You can't force me into this!!!" I yelled while standing up. "I can tho, i have all...
6.8K 265 24
A world where she got every man to do exactly what she asked them to....except one. He was broken and soon he'd break her too. She wanted his atten...
849 121 24
"If her head wasn't stuck under water she would have wailed and cried. Her body trembling. She had no sense of self. Hardly noticed that the water's...
657K 12.7K 44
โ๐™‹๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃโž - ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฎ...