Secret Of The Girl

By Secretive_Princess

Its about a tomboy girl who always hanging out with a new boy in her school. She don't want to tell her frien... More

Chapter 2:Dinner
Chapter 3: The project

Chapter 1: Another year of school

31 3 0
By Secretive_Princess

Hi my name is Queen daimond but I prefer being called Qiqi than Queeny because it sound a little girly or maybe really girly I don't know and I live with my grandparents. My parents past away since I was a like 3 or 4 year-old. That why I live with my grandparents. My parents is the king and the queen but I keep it as a secret and I don't want to tell anyone about it except my bestie and my grandpa and grandma. My bestie name is Emily and Emelia. Emily always help me with my homework and Emelia always keep me safe. They always be with me when I have a problem.

Queen Pov ~

Yay this day is my first day at school this year. I go to bathroom take a shower and brush my teeth. I grab my skateboard and my bag than go downstair. Than my grandpa and grandma greet me.

Grandpa/Grandma: Hello Qiqi.

Queen: Hi grandpa, grandma.

Grandpa: Do you exited for the first day of school this year?

Queen: Yeah but do I have to go?

You see that I love school but I don't want to go because if I go I have to face the bitch again.

Grandpa: Yeah you have to.

Queen: Okay.

Grandpa: Do you want me to drive you to school?

Queen: No thanks I just skateboarding.

After breakfast*

Queen: I'm finish eating.

Grandpa: Okay than go before you late.

Queen: Bye grandma, grandpa!

After thirty minutes....

At school*

I walk over to my class and sit down. Then my friends greet me.

Emily: hey

Emelia: Hi

Queen: Sup guys

Emily: Guess who get a boyfriend? (Ask with a exited tone)

Queen: You...

Emily: Yeah!

Mia: Wow that's awesome!

Queen: Wh-

Alex cut me.

Alex: Hey Qiqi, Emelia, and princess.
(He greet us and than walk to Emily and kiss her)

Emelia: Awww

Queen: Ew!

Alex/Emily: what!?

Queen: Nothing just can you guys get a room like janitor closets or something next time!? I really don't wanna see it....

Alex/Emily: Sorry...

Queen: Its okay but don't do it in front of me again okay?

Alex: Okay, by the way do you know that we have a new boy?

Emily/Emelia: No

Queen: Yes

Emelia: So what his name!

Queen: His name is Emelia Marcessa Of course not you think I know!

Emily: Wait guys!

Alex: What?

Emily: I hear Mr.Lee coming!

Then Mr. Lee and two boys come into the class. Were all back to our sit quickly.

Mr.Lee: Morning class!

Everyone: Morning Mr.Lee!(Everyone stand up)

Mr.Lee: You may have a sit.

We all sit down.

Mr.Lee: Okay class we have a new students. May you two introducing your self?

Boy: Hi my name is Jack, Jackson cruz. My hobby is playing guitar and skateboarding. My best bro is Iver.

Other boy: Hi my name is Iver, Iveron miller. My hobby is playing drum and skateboarding. My best bro is Jack.

Mr.Lee: Okay Mr.Cruz you may sit beside Queen and Mr.Miller you sit beside Emelia. Queen and Emelia raised your hand.

Me and Emelia raised our hand and they sit beside us. Then he introduce himself.

Jack: Hi! my name is Jack. You?

Queen: My name is Queen, Queen diamond. But you can call me Qiqi.

I back to write the note that Mr.Lee write on the whiteboard. Then the bell ring its time for lunch.

Ringgg

We all go to the cafeteria and Emelia ask Jack and Iver to join us.

Jack:Hi my name is Jack and this is Iver.(pointing to Iver who just start eating)

Alex: Hi my name is Alex and that Emily, Emelia and Queen but everyone call her Qiqi because she is a tomboy.

Iver: Hey any of you guys could skateboarding?

Alex/Emily/Emelia: Yeah!

Jack/Iver: Who!?

Emily/Alex/Emelia: Queen!

Queen: Shut up, its not like i skate often anymore since someone busy with their boyfriend and i only skate to school

Jack: Wow!..Can I ask you something?

Queen: What! you want a punch?!

Jack: N-not that I'm just confused that you can skateboard.

Queen: Why?

Jack: Because you a girl and girl prefer to go shopping.

Emily: That what we thought when we first meet.

Queen: What, just because I'm a girl that doesn't mean I don't know how to skateboarding and playing football, right?

Jack: Bu-

Before Jack say anything the bitch walk over to us.

Danialla: Hey losers and handsome boys.

Queen: WHAT DO YOU WANT DANIALLA?!

Danialla: Are you mad little Quenny?

I was about to punch Danialla but I got cut by the bell .

Ringgg.

After school*

I skateboard to my house when I saw Emily and Alex walking and holding there hand together. Than I go into my house and then my grandma ask me to gave the pie she made to our new neighbor.

Grandma: Qiqi can you please give this pie to our new neighbor?

Queen: Ok grandma.

Ding dong..

Jack open the door.

Queen: Jack?!

Jack: Oh hey Queen by the way, why are you here ?

Queen: My grandma said to give you this.

Jack: Thanks!

Queen: Wc, Bye!

Jack: Wait!

Queen: What?

Jack: Maybe after I give this pie to my mom we can go to the skate park?

Queen: Sure.

At skate park*

Now me and Jack at the skate park show our skills to each other. But Jack stop.

Jack: Hey Queen can I ask you a question?

Queen:*stop* Sure what do you want to ask?

Jack: Who was the girl that come during lunch break and why did the girl call you Queeny?

Queen: Oh that girl is Danialla she used to be my bestie but when I was six I got bullied I become a tomboy not a shy and nerdy girl that always get bullie by Danialla bestfriend. We broke our friendship up and become enemy. She call me Queeny because that my nickname that my parents give me.

Jack: Then if its just Danialla friend who bullied you why did you broke up your friendship?

Queen: Danialla not in my side she in her besfriend side than I ask her why she said that she rather be friend with bully girl than a nerd.

Jack: I'm sorry

Queen: Its okay now you know lets show our other skills!

Jack: Okay!

To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
82.3K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...