Wanted Housemates | BXB ❤ L...

By crypticfangirl

[Completed] - Louis caught his boyfriend of five years cheating so he kicked him out, realizing only after th... More

Introduction
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
Not a Chapter
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24] - Final Piece
Special Chapter
Thank you!
New Story Alert
Extra Chapter!

[5]

24.9K 1.1K 4.4K
By crypticfangirl

I am addicted to this book, I don't know why!

Chapter dedicated to LarrieASM because she's super supportive and very sweet. Cheers to you!

Enjoy this chapter!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 5

It was Saturday morning, Louis finally gets his most deserved rest day after promising Eleanor that he'll make sure to do overtime work on Monday. He will probably not do it but Eleanor knew that even before she even agreed, it wasn't really bias if Louis was her favorite employee.

Instead of sleeping or resting like Louis have imagined he'll spend the rest of the day, he was stuck in his bedroom. Staring seriously at his laptop screen and contemplating real hard if he should click the delete post button or not. He has been having this internal struggle for about half an hour already but he still didn't know if he should do it or not.

In one important note, he already has three housemates and their monthly payment can easily cover the bills of the house. On another note, if he can find at least one more person to rent the room then he'll have another source of income besides his payroll.

Louis was very particular when it comes to having enough savings while you're young that's why he initially agreed to rent the rooms in the first place, he didn't want to end up broke or asking for his mother's help. She already has a lot on her plate having enough daughters to feed, Louis wouldn't add to her worries.

But on the third most important note, Louis was half afraid of who might be the fourth possible housemate is and he might not get lucky with the others and the last one is sure to be a serial killer and with that last note in mind, Louis clicked the delete post for his ad on craigslist.

A prompt popped up asking if Louis was sure he'd like to delete his post and he clicked yes before logging out and heading downstairs.

All the thinking made his stomach grumble unappreciatively.

He went to the kitchen and started rummaging the fridge. He knew Niall had recently restocked both the fridge and Louis almost danced in joy when he found that Niall bought ice cream sandwiches. It was one of Louis' favorite perks about having housemates, they bought a lot of great things to share. Liam also likes to clean the house while Zayn helped him out. Louis knew Zayn only helps because Liam cleans without wearing a shirt and he likes to stare which Liam doesn't really seem to mind.

Louis still feels a bit disappointed at Liam because there he goes being kind and sexy and he already manages to attract Zayn.

Louis took the ice cream from the freezer and some chips from the cupboard before heading to the living room where Zayn was sprawled on the couch, texting, and Niall on the floor, typing away on his laptop. Louis pushed Zayn's feet away, ignoring Zayn's protest and made himself comfortable. He happily ate his food and suddenly remembered something important that happened last night.

He turns to Zayn and gave him a glare.

"If you two are going to be having sex please keep it down." Louis grumbled bitterly.

He didn't get quite enough sleep with all the noise coming from outside and there was only one culprit behind it, two to be exact.

Zayn shot up from where he was comfortably lying and stared at Louis with wide eyes, face turning red as he blushed and spluttered a reply to defend himself.

"Louis! We didn't have sex!" he explained in a hurry.

Louis squints his eyes at Zayn and shook his head.

"I don't believe you one bit." He snipped as he took a bite on his ice cream and cringe at the coldness.

Louis wasn't bitter because Zayn was getting enough action, he really wasn't and in Louis' house of all places. No he was definitely not jealous, psh.

"Stop playing innocent, I heard moaning coming outside of my room." He added with a huff as he shoved the chips next on his mouth, the salty taste being welcomed after his taste buds were assaulted by the previous cold cream.

It was also hilarious how Zayn turned a far deeper shade of red in how Louis was lecturing him regarding his sex life.

"That was not me nor Liam! I was sleeping like a log last night and Liam was at work remember?" he squawk indignantly.

Louis paused and realized that Zayn was speaking the truth because he vaguely remember the text Liam sent him that he will not return home like usual because he needed to go visit his parents and he'll be staying with them until tomorrow.

Louis was still suspicious and he voiced it out.

"Then who the hell was moaning like a pornstar last night?" he asked in confusion.

Niall suddenly butt in into the conversation but never pulling his eyes away from his computer screen.

"That would have been Brent Corrigan in my laptop." He commented nonchalantly.

Louis dropped the bag of chips he was holding in surprise.

"Niall, what the fuck!?" Louis exclaimed in disbelief after a minute of gaping like a fish.

He and Zayn are now staring at Niall like the Irish lad was crazy which Louis' predicts is true. Nothing Niall ever do is normal.

"I didn't do it on purpose, a hacker attacked my laptop yesterday and started streaming gay porn." Niall said and rolled his eyes after seeing their reaction.

Louis picked the bag of chips quickly when Biscuit started sniffing it curiously.

"I am more curious into why you know the name of the actor Niall." Zayn mumbled after he lied back down on the couch and placed his foot on Louis' lap.

Louis didn't even push Zayn's feet away because he was still in disbelief into what Niall had just announced.

"It was streaming for a long time and I got curious into who he was." Niall answered Zayn as he proceeds to change position and sat on the floor, his back leaning on the sofa.

"So, you watched it?" Louis couldn't help but ask.

He just couldn't process the whole information into his head.

"Watching porn isn't illegal you know?" Niall snickered as he scratched his foot.

"Did you even enjoy watching it?" Zayn asked in a curious tone.

"Not my cup of tea, I still think I prefer pussy over ass." Niall said as he continued typing on his laptop.

Louis feels like he needs a bit of alcohol with how Niall was handling the whole ordeal. When Louis was exploring his sexuality, it took much more than just watching gay porn to admit that he liked it. There were a lot of fuss and confusion, along with denial but he was just a teenager back then and Niall was a fully grown adult. As adult as he can get though because he still acts like he's 8.

"Does that mean you're Bi?" Louis wondered.

Louis knew there was a point in his life that he thought he was bisexual, but turns out he's just gay. It's just easier to accept than you like men when you add that you like women as well.

"I'm Bi, I think Liam mentioned he's pansexual." Zayn muttered under his breath, eyes focused on his phone.

Louis suspected that he's texting Liam, probably.

"I don't even care what my sexuality is." Niall breathed

"Have you ever gotten laid Niall?"

"Oi! Watch your mouth Tomlinson. I get a lot of action here." Niall said as he presented his crotch like a trophy.

Louis wrinkled his nose because Niall looks disgustingly straight with that action.

"Don't be so defensive." Louis snorted.

"How about you Lou?" Zayn asked, raising a perfectly sculpted brow at Louis.

"I'm pretty sure I'm gay." Louis admitted.

Zayn nodded his head and turned back to his phone. "Cool." He added.

Louis then turns to Niall to get his reaction because they've been together in this house for so long that it never came up. He was sure Niall wouldn't have an issue with him being gay, he was just so open about a lot of things and barely judged any people unlike Louis himself who goes and started judging Niall as soon as he met him.

Louis can learn a few things from hanging out with Niall.

"Already know it from the first day." Niall assured him when he saw Louis staring at him curiously.

Louis gasped and started poking Niall with his toe. " What do you mean by that!?" he yelped, not really taking any heat. He was very happy deep inside because he didn't want to kick Niall for being homophobic.

"I just have a feeling that's all." Niall chuckled as he pushed Louis' feet away, nose crinkling in distaste when Louis placed it over his shoulder. He shrugged it off repeatedly when Louis kept placing it back.

"Wait, are you okay with being the only straight male here though?" Louis suddenly asked curiously.

There was bound to be something that made Niall uncomfortable and living under a house where two of his housemates are staring at each other like how Niall stares at his beer and the other just admitted to being gay.

"Don't really care, as long as you don't start fucking in front me." Niall stated with a shrug.

"I already set the rules to no fucking outside of their rooms." Louis grumbled as he sent a quick glare to Zayn's direction.

Zayn didn't even look up from his phone and Louis rolled his eyes, tempted to pluck it out of his grasp and throw it away.

Zayn is messing with housemate bonding time with him giggling at Liam's text.

"Got it loud and clear you dick, and I was only joking you know." Niall grumbled after remembering the events last week wherein Lois chased him with a baseball bat after joking about bringing a girl over and having sex with her in the living room.

"I hate jokes coming from you." Louis retorted.

He wasn't really sorry for what he did back then.

"You almost broke my damn leg." Niall sighed exasperatedly.

Niall was actually used to Louis' being overly dramatic but that seriously freaked him out.

"Don't be such a cry baby." Louis smirked and nudged Niall's cheek with his toe, earning himself a smack on his thigh as Niall stood up and stretched his arms over his head.

Louis muttered something under his breath about kicking Niall out of the house while he rubs his thigh to sooth the stinging pain.

He knew he deserved it, his foot wasn't the greatest when it comes to smell.

"I'm going back to my room, I have a skype meeting in half an hour." Niall declared as he left the living room, his laptop on his right and Biscuit on his left. Biscuit has always been following Niall everywhere in the house because he always has food and Louis worries for his dog because he might get replaced.

"Niall gave me his twitter id." Zayn suddenly spoke when Niall slammed the door to his bedroom.

Louis turned to him curiously and scooted closer to Zayn because Niall never gave him his twitter.

"What kind of shits does Niall post, I bet it's all drunken tweets." Louis joked, already imaging the series of gibberish Niall tweets in the middle of his drunken escapades.

"I think Niall's famous." Zayn quips as he stared at his screen where Niall's timeline was showing with rapt attention.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked. "Niall is practically a hermit. He doesn't leave the room except for buying foods." Louis added as he rolled his eyes because there was no way his drunken friend even has followers.

Unless he was some kind of beer taster or something, Louis sometimes wonder what Niall's kidney or liver were made of.

"But check this out though, he has a swarm of followers on twitter." Zayn breathed in surprise, eyes wide and curious as he scrolled through Niall's twitter.

"Holy shit, he's got half a million followers." Louis exclaimed in astonishment as the number on Zayn's screen appeared when he took a peek.

It was 553, 872 to be exact.

Louis sat up straight from his seat and took his own phone to start stalking his Irish housemate.

"According to this post I found that a follower tweeted, Niall just recently successfully hacked and turned down 50 child pornography websites and helped caught the criminals behind it." Zayn said in awe.

He and Louis looked at each other, eyes wide and both cursing at the same time.

"Shit!" they gasped and both were hurrying to stand up and running to Niall's bedroom.

"Niall! Come out here so I can fucking give you a hug mate." Louis praised and started banging on Niall's door when he refused to open it.

"Niall, can you like follow me back." Zayn pleaded and helped Louis in banging Niall's door.

Zayn knew he can get a ton of followers if he so much got associated with Niall.

"Stop stalking me you dorks!" Niall blurted from the other side of the room, laughing at how his friends were reacting on number of people following him on social media.

It wasn't even Niall's greatest achievement, he wondered what their reaction would be if they found out he shut down and hacked a terrorist website and stopped them from attacking a university in London.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Louis was getting ready for work and he contemplated on calling in sick today but remembers that he had a meeting with one of their clients this afternoon and Eleanor would probably have his head if he gave the client to other people.

He begrudgingly went downstairs to get breakfast because nothing is worse than not getting food in his stomach.

The front door suddenly opened and Liam came inside, he was not in his work clothes so Louis knew that Liam didn't came home from work but from a run. He was sweating and his clothes were damp, Louis subtly ogle at Liam's biceps that were showing. Unless the getup at the club last night was fitness gym instructor then Liam will probably fit the profile.

Zayn was a damn lucky guy.

Liam was skimming a stack of papers in his hand and upon noticing Louis heading to the kitchen, he smiled and walked towards him.

"Hey Lou, I got this letter from the mailbox." Liam said as he handed Louis a white envelope.

"Oh, thanks Liam." Louis said as he gave Liam a thankful smile and entered the kitchen while reading the address written at the back of the envelope.

It was indeed addressed to him.

He sat on a chair and mumbled a 'Good Morning' to Niall who was eating his breakfast happily and Niall just flashed him a toothy grin, gesturing for the letter in Louis hand to read it loudly for him to hear.

Louis nodded absentmindedly and started tearing the envelope and taking out a letter before reading it aloud.

To Mr Tomlinson,

Good Day!

We would like to invite you in our office as we have recently encountered some problems with the papers regarding the house you are currently living in.

We hope you can drop by tomorrow at 8 am and bring the documents including the payment receipts, contracts and the title ownership of the house.

Thank you.

Marcus Jenner,

Real Estate Agent

"What the hell." Louis asked in confusion because why would his real estate agent send this letter.

Surely Louis didn't forget his recent payment, he was sure the next due date was next month.

"Who the hell send formal letters anymore?" Niall asked, perplexed and staring at the piece of paper like it was something foreign. "Don't they know email exist?" he questioned.

Louis slumped on the counter and sighed because of course something would evidently come and ruin everything.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Louis has a permanent scowl on his face when he arrived at Kedsing's Real Estate Agency. He didn't have any clue into what this meeting was all about but he clutched all the documents that are safely filed in his folder like his life depended on it.

He knocked on the door that the receptionist has pointed him out and waited for someone to open it and greet him. It didn't take long before the door was being opened and a man Louis doesn't recognize greeted him.

"Hello Mr Tomlinson, we are glad that you have accepted our request on such short notice." The man said with a nervous chuckle.

Louis got really suspicious and he didn't fail to show it. He glared at the man in front and tried to look extra intimidating despite the obvious height ddisadvantage. Louis might be shorter but he's attitude is hell of a lot bigger.

"It's fine but I would like to cut this meeting as soon because I also have other things to do today." he said in a rather rude but professional manner.

"We understand." The man nodded before letting Louis enter his office.

When they were comfortably seated on the sofas, the man offered some tea or coffee but Louis declined because he really didn't want to stay here for too long.

"We would like to start by giving you our sincerest apology but we have received some very important information regarding the ownership of the house you are owning." The man started.

The man already mentioned his name but Louis didn't quite get it but he didn't make any effort to ask.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked instead.

The man nervously loosened his tie.

"The old owners of the house who sold the property to us had given us fake and illegitimate documents which means they were not the rightful owner of the home." he explained cautiously.

Louis' glare hardened because he's starting to understand what was going on.

"I don't really understand what I have to do with it, the real estate agent just sent us there and we bought it." Louis told him.

"We know Mr. Tomlinson but it has been a mistake to sold the house that we don't legally own." the man stated, giving Louis a small smile but Louis didn't return it.

"So what are you saying?" he urged him to continue.

"We would like to ask for you to vacate the property." the man said gently as if expecting Louis to explode.

Which if you know who Louis is, he probably will explode.

"Bullshit!" Louis cursed out loud.

The man jumped a bit at the sudden complain and he tried to sooth the angry Louis in front of him.

"Mr. Tomlinson, please calm down." he begged.

"I have been legally paying the house without problems and only a couple of months left before the house is rightfully mine and now you're saying that I should leave?" Louis asked as he clenched his fist. His lips set on a thin line because he really wanted to make a scene on his office.

"We will return all the payments you have given us and-" the man tried to explain but Louis cut him off.

"No, this was your mistake to begin with so you should be the one looking for things to fix this." he demanded.

"It would have been simpler if only the real legal owners of the house did not step in and gave the right to claim the property."

"But that's my house!" Louis angrily retorted.

It may look like Louis was overreacting but Louis has all the right to over react. The house that he had grew to love is now being taken away and it wasn't even his fault. It was these people's fault that didn't perform their jobs correctly and now Louis has to pay the ultimate price.

"We would help you relocate and then -" the man continues but Louis didn't let him finish.

"Who is the owner of the house, I'll talk to them. I'll even buy the house to them!" Louis interrupted, head set on keeping the house.

Legal owners be damned.

"It has already been negotiated that the owners will get full rights for the house." the man stated, trying to look intimidated to try and make Louis calm down.

Which to be honest, will never work.

"A name please." Louis said in a serious tone.

The man sighed and Louis believed that he had already given up.

"We cannot disclose such information Mr. Tomlinson." he answered.

Louis shook his head and stood up from where he was seated. He should leave right now before he lights this place on fire.

"Just please understand Mr. Tomlinson that -"

"I will sue your assess!" Louis shouted, cutting him off once again before slamming the door of the office and marching angrily to the elevator.

The anger coursing through him was far more powerful than the anger he felt when Kyle had cheated on him. It explains how Louis cared less to Kyle leaving than him leaving the house.

He ignored everything around him as he left the building and made his way to where his car was parked. He was focused on trying to come up with a plan that will result to him not losing his house. He wondered if his mother knew an exceptional lawyer than can help Louis build a case and if he can afford such lawyer.

"Oof." a voice startled Louis and before he can process anything, his clothes were already damp with what smells like coffee.

Louis failed to react instantly but another person was already dabbing tissues all over his stained clothes.

"Shit, sorry about that. I wasn't looking where I was going." a man said in a panicking voice.

Louis quickly looked up at the culprit and gave him a menacing glare. The coffee-spiller was a tall guy who has this weird haircut which tries to hide that he was curly in the first place. He was wearing a rather ridiculous looking Hawaiian shirt and jeans that were ripped in the middle with a pair of brown boots. In his hand was an empty Starbucks cup where the previous content was all over Louis' shirt

"Can this day get any worse?" Louis groaned.

He took the tissue from the guys hand and started wiping himself, cursing silently to whoever was making all this disasters.

"Are you alright?" the guy asked worried, his face set on a frown and Louis can almost see that he'd like to pout as well.

Ridiculous.

"No, I'm fucking not." Louis said as he threw the coffee stained tissue and started walking towards his car.

He wanted this day to end already.

He didn't even notice the guy hurrying behind him.and following him.

"Being mad will not resolve any conflicts of the mind." curly suddenly spoke from behind him.

Louis paused mid-step and turned towards the stranger. 

"What did you just say?" Louis asked in confusion.

There was no way he had heard it right. 

"You should calm down so you wouldn't give off such negative auras to other people." the guy explained with a shrug.

Louis stared at him blankly.

"Listen here pal, I think there's something wrong with your head." Louis commented after a second.

"Of course there's nothing wrong with my head, I'm merely stating what I'm seeing." the guy responded with a shake of his head but a small little smile playing on his lips like he found what Louis said amusing rather than offending.

'Definitely something wrong with his curly head.' Louis mutters to himself.
Louis just rolled his eyes and turn around, his back facing him.

"Well then, have fun looking at my auras while I walk away." Louis snorted before flashing him a finger because Louis feels like doing it.

He hates this day so much.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Dun dun dun.

We all know who that curly haired guy is with a weird taste of fashion, and we love him for it.

What do you guys think of this chapter? It's an unconventional way of meeting, different from the other boys.

Hope I'll see you on the next chapter as well lovelies! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
88.7K 3.9K 16
You can do this! You are Louis Fucking Tomlinson for fuck sake. Louis eyes were closed. He was trying to concentrate on the task before him. Task...
56.6K 1K 27
what happens when you get an opportunity to live your dreams but you dont want to be tied up to anything or anyone and harry decides that his career...
2.2M 63.4K 53
READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS IS MPREG! THAT IS YOUR WARNING SO YOU ARE...