A New Beginning

By Spyroguy

The league of villains, Desperate, capture hundreds of quirk-less kids in the hope of making a army of nomous... More

Prologue
New dream
Unatural Recovery
Note 1
Developed crush
Note 2
The fated battle
Anouncement
The date
U.S.J
Aftermath
1k
Ideas for new stories
Emotions surface
Im SO SORRY
Happy holloween
More than friends?
Thank you
Burning desire
Declaration of war
Happy Thanksgiving
Ending this story?
(Season 2) Spirits rise
Obstacle course
Cavalry battle
IM BACK IN ACTION
Bad news
The Clock Starts
True Love Motivates All
The end is here
The Final Chapter
Thank You All

The truth slips

4.3K 173 78
By Spyroguy

All might P.o.v

I jumped awake rubbing my eyes, I glanced next to me seeing that the young Uraraka had left me 'I wonder where she went' I thought sitting up and stretching my old bones. I walked to the front desks throwing my jacket over my shoulders and straining my posture "Excuse me Miss" I greeted the lady at the front desk "Can Izuku midoriya have visitors" I asked as she typed in his name to the computer "Umm...Yes...He can" She said with a final turn to me before getting back to work "Thank you" I called back walking to his room, I stopped by the door and slowly crept it open peeking inside. I smiled at the sight I saw, Young Izuku was awake stroking a asleep Urarakas hair as she slept on his leg. It was very cute to watch but Izuku stopped as soon as he noticed the door opening "Come in" He whispered weakly as I slowly opened the door and closed it "Oh, Its you all might" He said gaining back his smile, I pointed at Uraraka as he nodded "She knows me as toshinori in this form, so just in case" He nodded understanding what I was putting down "How ya feelin kid" He rubbed urarakas cheek with his thumb as his eyes went dark "If she wasn't here I would be ripping this hospital apart, I'd escape and go on a rampage, I'd find the villains on my own and make them feel the most slowest painfullest death ever" It sounded even scarier in his cheery voice, I cautiously took a seat next to him "But, She's here....And I wouldn't want her to have to go through that again...I think I've soiled her image of me enough already" I chuckled as it gained his attention "Your...A bit...dense" I tried to make it sound constructive instead of mean but he just tilted his head "To what?" I looked over at the sleeping Uraraka "Her...Her feelings toward you...your feelings toward her" He blushed as I called it out "WHA-....W-w-what are you talking about" He whispered as Uraraka moved her head "She obviously cares for you deeply, and from what I saw...You let her stop you from completing your long wanted vengeance" His blush disappeared as he glared forward "I will compete it...Somehow...For what they did" I sighed "But...think first would you...You can't just kill them...We have rules as hero's" He whipped around with hate in his dark eyes "You weren't there...You didn't suffer like we did...You didn't suffer like she did" All of his words were soaked in venom and laced with sharp blades that cut deep into me "I know...But they wouldn't want you to become the thing that did that to them...They would want you to become a hero, not a villain" I might of said to much, Deku looked down in pain, he clenched his fist but stopped looking at Uraraka, he continued petting her soft locks as a smile grew on his face "I do...I do have feelings toward her...But I can't admit it" He said as I scooted closer "Why.." He looked over at me with sadness in his eyes "Like you said...If I do let my lust for revenge take over...Id only take her down with me" He admitted sadly as I cursed myself for saying that "But if you become a hero...Train your quirk to where you control it...Train your urge for revenge so that you can contain it-" He sighed taking Urarakas hand and intertwining their fingers "If I do, I'll be able to be with her?" I nodded as he took a long breath "Fine...I'll learn how to control my wrath...But I want something in return" He said looking over at me "What is it?" He held up his hand with a disappointed look on his face "What did you put in my mouth in the ambulance...Why did you put it in there...And why have a Sensed something deep within myself" I gulped as he asked, I twiddled my fingers and looked down "Izuku...Young izuku...I have to tell you a secret that I've held from a lot of people" He Tilted his head "My quirk...Is able to be passed down...It is known as one for all...Its a quirk That was developed to counter another mans quirk, A villain who has named himself after his quirk...A man named-" "All..for...one" my face went pale as I slowly looked up seeing izukus eyes dark, the light around his eyes went to a shadow as he glared at me "Go On" He growled as I tried swallowing the lump in my throat "Well...you see...One for all was able to be passed down through many people, each time it got even more powerful...But you see...I had no successor...That's why I took the job at U.A, I was trying to scout out someone...I was thinking of giving it to a boy named Mirio togata...But the skills you showed during your fight at U.S.J convinced me that you were in fact my best choice for a successor" As I explained it he looked down shadowing his eyes "It can be passed down without the users consent?" I nodded as he exhaled a deep breath, I saw him grind his teeth as he clenched his fists. "I...I'm sorry...I know-" I was cut off when he grabbed me by my collar "You know nothing about what I've been through...don't ever say that you do" He growled at me, He threw me back as he looked down at his lap "2 times....On 2 different occasions...I was given a quirk that I didn't want...That I didn't ask for...That I didn't earn" He clenched his fist tighter as I saw tears build up in his eyes "But they were shoved down my throat anyway" he wiped his eyes and looked forward with determination "This will only assist me in my mission of becoming the number one hero" He looked over at me and sighed "I'm sorry if I sound hateful and unappreciative of your help...And I understand your predicament...So I'll take one for all, And I'll use it to become a great hero" He said looking at me as I nodded "Thank you, My boy" His eyes grew dark as he continued to look at me "Dont confuse this with thanks...I will never thank you for doing this...Now then...Can you leave...Id really like to get some sleep" I guiltily looked down nodding "As you wish" I stood up and began walking away "Toshinori" I turned back to Izuku as he nodded to me "Thank you...For helping uraraka" I smiled and nodded taking my leave.

Izuku P.o.v

I sat there petting Urarakas Head as All might took his leave. As soon as the door opened he was ran over as the class of 1-A came in with so many questions "MID-/DU-/DE-"I closed my hand, forcefully shutting their mouths with my quirk as they glanced at each other. I looked at them and then down at uraraka, they caught on quickly, some even beginning to Whisper rumors. I released their mouths Continuing To pet the sleeping uraraka "Umm....Midoriya...Are you Alright" Ieda asked stepping forward "Yes, I'm alright. Maybe better than alright" I squeezed my hand remembering how I ruthlessly tore that monstrosity apart "So then...Umm...we wanted to know...Why did you...Do that to that villain...And why did aisawa sensei say that you knew it" I closed my eyes slowly and focused on the door behind them. I closed it with my quirk and glanced over at them "You really want to know?" They nodded as I sighed prepping Urarakas Head off my leg and replacing it with a real pillow, she didn't seem to notice the difference. I swung my legs over the side exhaling as I sliced my posture "You know the quirkless massacre, the one from 6 years ago" They all nodded "I was....In it...I was one of the quirkless children they captured" Ieda opened his mouth to question what I was saying until I raised my finger "Let me finish before you ask any questions" He nodded as I continued "I was taken...Tortured every day...Beaten until I was But inches from death...They made the bullies I had later seem like nothing" The mood around the room began to change as I went into detail about what they did to me "All of it, was for operation Nomou...That Black Villain...The one I killed...Was what they were trying to make us" I waited for there gasps of horror to die down before I continued "I was the only success....Or was I a accident...Who knows...All I do know for sure is that I walked out of there with a quirk...a body count of 254...And a new beginning" I looked over to them as they looked at me with a new light, it wasn't pity, I knew what that looked like, no, it was admiration "M-m-Midoriya...I didn't know you had such a...Dark upbringing" Ieda said pushing his glasses up "It's Alright" I hopped up and began stretching, my muscles rippling throughout my toned body "No major damage...Though a little sore" The Girls Blushed a little as I finished my stretching "But...Why did you...kill it...I mean...you tore it apart...You just....Kirishima asked obviously unaware of the weight that question held "Because" I Glared behind me out the window as I felt the memory's flood back to me "They killed su-Chan"

Flashback

I woke up to a sudden light that shined into my cell "THERE HE IS" I held my hand over my eyes as the light shined brighter "WE GOTTA FINISH THIS AND GET OUT'VE HERE" One of them yelled at the other as the sound of keys clanking against metal filled my ears. The door to the cell swung open as two villains walked in approaching me "KILL HIM" My Eyes shot open as the glint of a metal object in the villains hand caught my eye, I used my quirk to turn it up as a shot rang out as the villain stumbled back and collapsed "YOU B-" I used my quirk to crush his windpipe as he collapsed on the ground choking on his own blood as he looked up at me and put eyes met "My chance...MY CHANCE" I snatched the keys off the guys corpse and ran toward the door. It had only been a dream for me to escape, I even tried 3 times before, but for some reason this time felt different, maybe because I had just killed the 2 villains guarding me...Or maybe...this was the one. As I got out of the cells I heard more noises, clashes and crashes sounded to my left as nothing came from my right "Su-Chan" I whispered as I turned left and ran towards the noises. I kicked a door open and saw a pack of kids take down a villain before completely bashing his skull in "What the.." I looked around and saw all the cells open, kids fighting the villains, and blood, lots of blood. I looked through the crowd searching for that specific face, My Eyes set soon the sweet face of su-Chan who was on the back of a villain. My feet unconsciously carried me toward her as I broke into a sprint pushing past the masses of kids and villains "SU-CHAN" I screamed out catching her attention as she turned and on eye contact began tearing up "D-DEKU" She hopped off the villain and pushed through the crowds towards me as we got closer and closer to each other. I felt my hair stand on end as a pair of kids flew past my head, they hit the floor and later there limp, dead. I stopped and turned around seeing the villain that hung around all for one and tomura holding a kid by his neck and suspending him from the ground "DEKU" I turned around and felt arms wrap around me as Su-Chan tackle hugged me "Deku...Deku...Deku.." She cried into my shoulder as her body shivered in fear "Shh shh, I'm here, I'm here. Everything's going to be better now" I pulled her head into my chest As villain charged me from behind "For I am here" I used my quirk and ripped him apart as blood splattered all over my back and covered the ground near us "D..e..ku" She said looking up at my smile, I felt her hand lay on my chest as she moved her head up and connected our lips entering a tender and sweet embrace. I pulled back breaking it as we both blushed, the disaster happening around us but a haze of movement. I met her eyes and smiled "I'm in love with you, Su-Chan" She Smiles affectionately at me as she responded "I'm in love with you too, Deku...Izuku" She said my first name giving me a hug as the disaster around us became more colorful and clear "We have to get out of here" I said pulling myself and her up looking for a exit, as pulled against my hand as I glanced back at her "We can't leave the others" She insisted as I looked around, the villains were beginning to gain the upper hand, killing the kids by the dozens "O-o-Okay...We'll get as many out as possible" I said to her as we ran over grabbing kids injured from a fight or exhausted "LETS GO, THE EXIT" I grabbed a few kids and pushed them toward the exit as Su-Chan did the same. We ran toward the exit, a huge iron plated skidding door as the kids lagged behind "Ow" A kid slipped and fell hitting his head as he fell far behind "OH NO" Su-Chan being the caring and motherly girl she was turned back to help the poor soul "SU-CHAN" I stopped as the kids we were helping blasted past me toward the exit. I limped after her as she wrapped the kids arm around her neck, his body limp as tears filled her eyes "Come on, we're almost there" She urged the boy as no response was given. I limped to her side as she fell to her knees "su-Chan he's gone, they're all gone" I told her bluntly as tears fell down her face "I started this, if we hadn't fight back maybe they would have just taken us" I looked around at the many dead bodies strewn about "If you hadn't we would have died like cattle, we wouldn't have escaped, we wound by be together again" She looked up sniffling as she smiled "Your a *Sniffle* True hero you know that deku" I nodded ash she hugged me a warm feeling growing in my belly. I felt a sharp pain in my gut as she pushed me back a mind haunting scream filling my ears, I looked up as my back hit the ground and saw Su-Chan, sitting there, a hole in the side of her stomach as blood poured out of her mouth "S-SU-CHAN" I looked to my right seeing All for one holding his arm up, his hand smoking, as he turned and walked back to a black portal. "NO" I wanted to blast at him, to rip him apart, but I couldn't "SU-CHAN" I dropped to my knees next to her and all for one was completely enveloped by the black mist, she was laying there breathing slowly as her eyes met with mine as she smiled "No....no...Why are you smiling....Why" I began crying at the sight of the only reason I fought, the only reason I lived, the only one I loved, laying there dying on my knees, as I felt helpless "Be...cause.....Deku" She struggled to say as her face contorted from pain and tears began filling up in her eyes "All.....might....Is great in....all.....but you.......Your my hero" I watched my tears drop down on her cheek as they mixed with her tears "What type of hero let's people die" I asked as my heart began ripping apart "The one......That saves the day....and steals a girls heart" Her Eyes began to dullen as her body began to chill "This....is......goodbye....isn't it....Deku?" I nodded as she closed her eyes "I....want...one last one....before I leave" She opened her eyes and met them with mine. I leaned down as she lifted her hand and cupped my cheek with the last bit of strength she had left. I kissed her as the last of the warmth in her smile disappeared, the last of the sun in my life died, and her heart beat one last time....Before it Stopped. Her hand fell from my cheek as her body went limp, I could only cry pulling back as she laid there in my arms, dead. I felt my heart shatter and my mind snap as I reared my head back and cried loudly into the air, all the objects near me lifting up and being ripped apart. The bodies, both children and villains, were ripped apart in my grieving as their blood stained the floor and splattered across the walls. I gently laid her on the ground as I took my eyes from her cold body, and focused them on the Villains who had killed the escaping kids at the front. They looked over at me before everything went black, all I could do in the black abyss of my mind was listen,To footsteps, grunts and screams and the sound of metal being forcefully ripped apart. As I came back to my senses I saw police surrounding me, heros spread out with them, and a blond buff man to my right. The only though that filled my mind, was the urge to be with her. To be with My Su-Chan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 258 13
Izuku Midoriya, the middle school student, disappears mysteriously. It is most likely a suicide, as a note and a blood stain are found by the school...
201K 6.6K 50
Izuku Midoryia, a quirkless boy in a world where everyone has quirks. After his hero gives him the opportunity to change his life he's plagued by nig...
178K 6.5K 52
Izuku Midoriya disappeared at age thirteen without a trace. Years later and case forgotten, the League of Villains take center stage as the biggest t...
1K 54 12
This story contains triggering things, such as abuse, bullying, harm, and etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, then please do not read. R...