More Than Just A Friend // Ma...

Von CLAWSIDES

*COMPLETED* The way he walked, the way he talked. The way he acted around her. Best friends since they were... Mehr

More Than Just A Friend ( Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 14

2.6K 60 10
Von CLAWSIDES

More Than Just A Friend (Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction)

 Chapter 14

Melanie’s P.O.V

“Let them go.” I looked back to see Bart, Nash, Jacob, Aaron and Taylor.

I silently groan while struggling out of Lee’s grip.

“Ha, you’re really funny. They aren’t going anywhere.” He laughed and wrapped his arm around my hips. “Not until I get what I want.”

“That’s rape.” Cam said from the wall of people surrounding him.

Lee laughed. “It’s not rape is she likes it. Which she will.”

I looked over at Bart, who was just standing there. “Fine, I’ll do it. Just let Cam go.” I had a plan.

Cameron’s jaw dropped. “You are not doing this?!”

I winked at Cam. He nodded his head like he knew my plan. “Whenever you let Cameron go, then we can go…” I trailed off.

Lee smirked. “Let the boy go.”

I smiled. “Come on.” We headed for a dark room.

Cameron’s P.O.V

The guys who were surrounding me left.

I ran over to the group. “She has a plan. Let’s go find Matt.”

Bart nodded. “We’ll split up. Taylor, Nash and Cam, go find Matt.” He paused. “Aaron, Jacob and I will go find Melanie and try to help her.”

I nodded and started down the long hallway.

“We’re on a mission!” Taylor whispered yelled.

“Shh!” I looked back at him and peaked under a door. “He’s in here.”

Nash pushed the door opened. “Matt!”

I looked at him; tied to a chair with several bruises on his face. “What the hell happened?!” I walked into the room. He was alone. “Shut the door Taylor.”

We walked into the room; closing the door behind us.

“Matt you need to tell us what happened.”

He shook his head over and over again.

“Matt, what did they do?”

He sat there, showing nothing but hurt and regret.

“Let’s go.” I untied him, grabbed him and put him over my shoulder.

We ran down the long hallway until we were stopped by one of Lee’s partners. “Where do you think you’re going?”

I gave Matt to Taylor. “I’ll distract him. You run past him.” I whispered and watched Taylor struggle to get Matt over his shoulder.

“You aren’t going anywhere.” He pushed me against the wall. I looked at Taylor and then at the exit door.

I pushed the guy back after Taylor was running down the hall. “Nash!” I yelled and Nash jumped onto his back. I smirked a bit.

He pushed me to the ground and tried to get Nash off his back.

I grunted, got back up and pulled Nash off of him; and pushed him into the wall, making picture frames falling on his head. “RUN!” I yelled and Nash and I were racing down the long hall.

I looked for Taylor once we got outside. “I saw him come out here.” I said out of breath. 

“Over here!” Taylor waved his arms from the nasty looking rental car.

We ran towards him and got into the car, waiting for Bart to run out with Melanie.

“Matt, tell us what happened.” I sat beside him.

He shook his head. “I don’t even remember.”

“Did you have sex with that girl?”

His eyes flickered towards me and then back into the sky. “No.”

“Is that why you have all these bruises?”  

He just sat. He didn’t answer. “Where’s Melanie?”

I looked at Taylor and then at Nash. “She’s fine.”

“Where is she?” He asked again.

I sighed and grabbed onto his shoulder. “She went with Lee. To let me go.”

“What is she doing with him?” He looked at me. His eyes were full of hurt.

“That’s not important.” I pulled out my phone and started to text Jacob.

“Did you find her yet? Matt is really upset.”

“Yeah, we’re trying to find an exit. Tell him to calm down.”

I sighed in relief and patted his knee. “She’s coming in just a few minutes.”

Matt simply nodded and relaxed a bit.

“Start the car!” Aaron yelled as they all ran to us and hopped in.

I looked at Melanie, whose shirt was ripped.

“Babe.” Matt smiled faintly and hugged her.

Melanie’s P.O.V

“Are you okay?” I looked at the bruises on his face.

“I didn’t have sex with her.” He smiled faintly.

I smiled. “That’s great. But are you okay?!”

“I’m fine.”

I sighed and shook my head. “We need to leave Atlanta now.”

Bart nodded and looked back from the passenger seat. “We’ll leave first thing in the morning.”

I groaned and looked down at my phone. “Bart, I’m not trying to be a smart ass, but it’s 6 in the morning.”

“We’ve been playing these games for 5 hours?!” Taylor looked back at me.

How the hell are 8 of us in this small car?

“Yeah.” I nodded and rested my head on Matt’s shoulder. “I love you babe.” I whispered into his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

“I love you more.” He whispered back to me.

“Awe!” Aaron smiled and started to chuckle a bit.

I smiled and blushed. “I’m tired.”

Cam nodded in agreement and rested his head on Matt’s right shoulder. “Night.”

I chuckled.

I played with Matt’s fingers and I looked at the love bite on his neck until I fell asleep.

Later; at hotel getting ready to leave.

I sighed and looked at Matt. “I love you. You know that?”

“Babe, you told me that ever since we got back to the hotel.” Matt dropped his phone charger into his suit case.

“I know…” I sighed and went to go sit beside him.

“Why?”

I looked up at him. “You went through so much trouble trying to save me, and I didn’t even try to listen to you. I’m the one who caused all this trouble.” I sighed.

He shook his head and put his arm around me. “You didn’t cause any of this. Stop putting the blame on yourself.”

“Matt-”

“Come on. Bart is waiting!” Taylor cut me off.

I groaned and grabbed my bags. “We’ll talk about it later.”

He nodded and we walked out of the hotel together.

“Here.” Bart handed us our tickets.

I groaned again when I noticed me and Matt don’t have seats next to each other. I walked onto the plane and took my seat beside Nash.

“Hey.” He said when I slid past him to the window seat.

“Hi.” I groaned and pulled out my phone.

I watched Matt take his seat by Johanna.

(*Hey! Thanks for reading. Hope you guys enjoyed. Lol, I liked the action. Anyways, thanks for voting/commenting. *)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

37.4K 712 58
ATTENTION: I wrote this book as a crazed, mentally unhealthy middle school child around SIX years ago. The grammar is very poor, the storyline doesn'...
449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
Fallen Von 😎

Jugendliteratur

7.3K 2.2K 59
~Completed~ 'I'm bold.' 'I'm ever confident.' 'I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks and have to say about me.' 'I'm who I am.' 'I'm Stella Do...
5.5M 103K 40
Georgia Waters is the new girl at school. She immediately makes new friends after standing up to the school bad boy; Matthew Espinosa. He uses every...