Daddy ( StudxStud)

By TheColdestWriter

Hey guys . Just read HIGHEST RANKING #14 More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Help me yall 😢
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: The Break Down
Chapter 19: The Folder
The end of the Journey
Hey guys
Farewell
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
New Book Alert
DADDY 2
Technical issues
Kristian
Humming The Blues
Im back!
Fire & Desire

Chapter 7

14.6K 578 275
By TheColdestWriter

It's been a week sense the whole magazine thing . I was able to contact the magazine and get them to take me off the cover and instead feature my party because that's how money works. As far as Syd , I've wanted to talk to her . I know it wasnt her fault that it happened . Fuck we both was a little tipsy . Shae would still come by the office occasionally to chill with Johnny who swears she works here.plus I think Shae and Bonnie got a little "ting" going .

Last I heard was that Syd was a intern at one of my major competitions business . I ain't gone lie I missed her loud mouth and having her here when I came into work. I would start texting her but I wouldn't send it because I'm not that pressed ...

I was now sitting in my office listening to Ken go on about his women problem .

" then Jessica busted in and I was like damn! Right when that happened I pushed kailey off me and Jessica came running in trying to fight kailey !!" He spoke . By now I had 0 idea what he was talking about .

"Are you even listening to me" he asked making me snap out my thoughts.

"Yeah uh yeah" Was all I could say cause I honestly wasn't listening to him .

" nigga if you miss Syd just go get her." He said

"Nigga I don't miss her ! I just feel bad"
"It's okay to miss somebody , Syd's a good person. I can tell."He said

"Think she'll come back?" I asked

" I don't know Dom , you treated her like shit majority of the time , I'm surprise she was even into you" He said chuckling

"Shut the hell up , what you mean you surprise? I'm the hottest of the hot . Ladies love me" I said while pooping my collar

" yeah? Whatever. Not Syd she different . She don't want the money or your weird ass sex life . She want someone genuinely to make her happy" he said

" how you know ? You better not be trying to get at her" I said sounding hella jealous .

" nah. I just listen to her. Something you should try doing" Ken said while getting up and leaving the office.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled behind him.

I walked into BPI production causing heads to turn and people to whisper. BPI was one of my biggest competition but I always finished in first place. Me and the CEO, Rich, had a love hate relationship. We respected each other but was more about securing the bag .

" Dom-Dom- it's Dominique-

" save the groupie behavior " I cut the receptionist off.

"Let me up" I demanded .  She pressed a button causing the nearby elevator doors to slide open. I entered the elevator going over what I was going to say to Syd in my head . Should I apologize like a little bitch? Nah I should just go in that bitch slapping motherfuckers and kicking shit over. Nah she gone hate me more-
my thoughts were ruined by the ding of the elevator indicating I had reached my floor.

I walked into  the open office looking keenly for Rich's office. It's like the room seized once everybody seen me . The only sound was my Chanel shoes hitting the floor. A smirk grew across my face as I could only imagine I look like a walking ATM to them. I entered Rich office without knocking , disregarding her secretary who sat outside  trying to stop me from entering .

"Dominique! Look what the cat done drug in" he said as he came closer offering me a hug. I stopped him in his path.

"Rich you know I ain't into all the hugging shit" I said

"Still trying to be a nigga I see" he joked
" still trying to be me" I joked back
" what brings you in to this finer establishment today" he ask as he went over to his desk talking a seat.

"Um I was looking for -

" here's the papers you asked for rich" the voice was so familiar and was like music to my ears. I turned around to see Syd who face was a flush red and her eyes was puffy. Her hair looked like she hadn't combed it in days and her outfit was far from her style . She wore a loose dress with the ugliest of heels. My face scrunched up from the hideous sight.

" what the fuck" I said slowly as my eyes roamed her . She came over placing the papers down on rich table.

" what do you want Dom? You did enough already why tf are you here" she said sternly.

" look I'm sorry-
" just leave Dominique, I'm happy here plus I get treated with respect and ain't nobody putting they hands on me" she said while walking over to the tinyest desk I've ever seen with a outdated computer on top of it.

I glanced back at Rich who was minding his business on his computer . His office was big so he more than likely couldn't hear me and Syd's conversation now .

"You sure you getting treated with respect" I ask growing angry at the possibility that rich made her wear this dress and made her his own personal slave.

"Why the fuck do you care so fucking much ? All you did was throw me around and front like it ain't something potentially between us" she said while rolling her eyes.

" listen I'm sorry" I said as I moved closer to her . She backed up causing her back to hit the wall. My heart broke as I looked in her eyes and realized she was scared not of me though. I clenched my fist and my body turned hot from anger

" I swear to god I'll kill him" I said between teeth. She shook her head frantically.

"No-no Dom don't do nothing stupid , it's nothing I swear ." She said as she took one of my hand into hers

I snatched away from her .
" don't touch me!" I yelled causing her to jump.

" I'm sorry" I said lowly realizing I was scaring her.

" you coming with me" I said grabbing her hand.

" I think the fuck not !" She snatched away from me. I squinted my eyes at her confused on why she would want to stay.

" you rather stay here and get belittled because of you sexuality and hit on by a perv?" I said walking up extremely close to her . I placed my index finger and middle finger on her chin , tilting her head exposing the heckes on her neck .My heart began to be rapidly. We was so close I know she felt it .

" calm down" she said slowly.
" he touched you?"I said in a low yell .

"It was just cause he thought I was straight , Dominique don't do nothing stupid!" She pleaded as she grabbed my hands .

I marched back over to Rich with Syd tugging at my arm

" please Dominique don't , I need this internship!" She pleaded with tears flowing from her eyes. I was in tunnel vision though. I was about to kill this nigga. I swung at rich landing a punch square in his face before he could get out his seat I punched him repeatedly causing his body to jolt back in the chair with every punch.

" DONT.EVER. TOUCH.WHATS.MINE!" I yelled I was about to beat this man to death before I felt hands wrap around me sending me into a heavenly trance making me forget I was even mad

" Dominique stop" Syd said lowly as she placed her head on my back. I could feel her tears wetting my shirt.
I stopped punching Rich. I looked down at him. His body was limp on the floor and his face was bloody.

I turned around looking into Syd eyes almost regretting all the times I was a asshole to her . She was so beautiful. I debated on if I should kiss her or not but I didn't know exactly what we were and I didn't know if I was exactly comfortable with it .

Instead I picked her up bridal style and carried her out the office. Eyes glued to us as I headed for the elevator. Syd burried her head into my chest.

" I'm so sorry Sydney" I said lowly as the elevator doors closed and she cried loudly into my chest .

I ended up bringing Sydney back to my house. She cried in my lap for hours before she fell asleep. I was now in the kitchen with Katrina helping to prepare dinner.

" you think he raped her" she asked as she placed battered chickens into the hot oil on the stove.

" I don't know" my body stiffened from the question.
" I examined her body while she was sleep.. the visible parts at least.I didn't see anything , I'm going to make her strip when she wakes up "

Katrina chuckled, " Dom you can't make her doing anything , she's not yours , do she even know about your actually lifestyle" Katrina said as she continued to cook.

" nope and I don't plan on introducing it to her. She nothing more than an intern" I lied . I can't say I have full blown feelings for Syd but it was just something about her that made me want to be around her more.

" so why did you go all captain save a dyke and beat up rich if she just a intern" Katrina asked. She was starting to annoy me with these questions I honestly hadn't figured out the answer to yet .

" Katrina , I honestly don't remember me giving you permission to speak" I said as I walked up closer to her.

She dropped to the flood instantly and looked up at me with puppy eyes. I patted her head.

" get up" I said sternly.
She hopped back up to her feet. I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her lips roughly. She dared not to touch me back though. I bought my free hand up to her neck and tightened the grip around it . She let out a little squeal . I continued to kiss her roughly making sure to draw blood.

" ahem"
I broke the kiss looking over at the door way . Syd stood there looking beautiful as ever . She looked like she had took a shower cause her hair was wet and so was some part of her body. She wore one of my white shirts which looked like a dress on her . The wetness of her body soaked through the shirt causing some of her body underneath it to be visible. Her nipples where hard , probably because it was cold in my house..

" did I interrupt something?" She said with her arms clothes.

" nothing at all" I said as I aggressively pushed Katrina away.

I looked over at Katrina before speaking
" don't speak" Katrina just nodded he head

"Couldn't be me" I heard Syd mumble as she walked out the room heading back upstairs .
I smirk spread across my face as I realized she had no idea the kind of life I was living.
I followed behind her not saying anything. My thoughts were really on her ass that jiggled every time she walked.

We reached the room and it was silent for a few seconds. We both sat on the bed not saying a word to each other.

" tell me everything" I said breaking the silence. The room went silent once more before she spoke.

" the day you told me to leave, I went down to BPI, they had also offered me a into and it was still on the table for me to accept at anytime. Rich was nice at first but I soon realize why he was nice. He started with just making jokes at how homophonic he was and then Demanded me to wear ugly ass dresses . I guess he thought because I had listened to him that he could get anything pass me. When honestly I only listened cause I'm emotionally tired from  other stuff but I wasn't going to let him touch me." She said . She got up from the bed slowly and stood in front of me. I looked up at her and she cupped my face in her hands. Usually I would fight her off because I fear being restraint in any way or form that I wasnt in control of but I decided to let my fears stay inside of  me and not act them out.

" that's all that happened" she said as she looked into my eyes. She was lying though. I don't know why but she was .

" strip" was all I said. She chuckled.

" I'm not playing Sydney , strip" I said again.
The smile she had on her face faded.

" hell Nah you not even my girl! I'm just your " intern" remember ? I don't know why you care so much." She yelled . Damn she heard what I said to Katrina .

" I'm not asking you I'm telling you , strip" I said . I felt my self growing impatient .

" no-
" Sydney I swear to god if you don't take that fucking shirt off imma fucking drag yo small ass out of it . Now take it the fuck off" I said cutting her off before she could argue with me. She kissed her teeth before pulling the over sized T-shirt over her head reveling her naked body.

" you happ-
" shhh" I shushed her

" come closer" I said in a low tone.
She walked slowly over to me trying her best to cover her perfect body.
I opened my legs allowing her to be able to stand in between them as I examined her body.

" I'm sorry Syd , don't be shy, scared or embarrassed. I'm not gonna hurt you . I just want to make sure you telling me the truth. Put  your arms down, I'm not looking at you like that" I said honestly. I really just wanted to make sure she was okay. He body was covered in bruises some new some old.

" tell me the truth" was all I said. She busted out crying. I gave her a second to pull herself together before I asked her again.

" tell me the truth" I repeated once her tears slowed down.

" he would come into the office and try to get me to have sex with him. I would fight him in till I had no fight left . He would do his thing and leave" she said as she took my hands tracing them over the new bruises that covered her body. Tears began to form in my eyes just from the fact that I know it's partially my fault . I pushed her into this situation.

"My mother sold me and My big sister to a prostitution pin when we was 8 for her freedom she owed them a lot of money" she said as she took my hand tracing some old but still kinda visible bruises.

" my best friend journey stabbed me subconsciously when she had a emotional break down about her sister committing suicide. Remember I told you about her? I tried to stop her from killing her self and hurting Shae who was holding her back. I had went out to get help but they was taking there precious time so I had to do what I had to do. When I returned to the room it was almost too late. Journey swung the needle one last time cutting me." She said betweeen sniffles

" she ain't woke up sense, I think it's because she know imma beat her ass soon as she get up" she laughed but I didn't . I found nothing funny about her being raped or pimped for money.

" Can I put on the shirt now" she asked . I was still looking up at her In disbelief at how much she just opened up to me and decided to give her a CRUMB of my past but also my present, as she slid the shirt over my head.
" I have agoraphobia,merinthophobia, claustrophobia, I also have anxiety about not being in control" I said with my head down .

" I have no idea what some of those words meant" she said as she walked over to me.

" I fear being restrained in any type of way, held , in open spaces , closed spaces. I take medicine for it but it acts up sometimes. I'm also a major control freak." I said lowly kinda ashamed at my mental illness.

" why?" She asked .

" honestly Sydney, I don't know what we are and what's going to happen between us but I do feel some way towards you I'm not understanding the feeling yet, although I do feel this way, I wanna take it extremely slow.. I'm not ready to open up about it yet" I said while looking into her eyes.

"It's okay Dominique, you don't have to tell me now" she said

" just promise to tell me when stuff like that happen to you , I'll be honest with you and you be honest with me?" I said

" yeah sure" she said . The room went quite again.

" so wassup with you and Katrina?" She asked sounding like a jealous girlfriend

"Fuck" I mumbled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 119 40
Just Read...
94.6K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene ∆ It's...
498K 7.1K 75
Male reader inserts Please do not ask for real people fiction, I do not feel comfortable doing so. This includes kpop. also for my own sake, any wome...
24.9K 342 17
sorry bottoms, we need more top male readers. are you tired of only reading books where you're on the receiving end? well, so am i! there aren't many...