Frost Bite 》Legends Of Tomorr...

By lovethebreeze

Ray Palmer: The Atom Sara Lance: White Canary Leonard Snart: Captain Cold Mick Rory: Heat Wave Jefferson Jack... More

Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Goodbye 2016
Let's Get Ready To Rumble
I Didn't Know Dr. Evil's Here
Breaking In with Idiots
Spiral
Funny the First Time
Mini Argent and Little Snart
Hawk vs. Wolf
I'm No One's Date
I Don't Do Jealousy
Get It Out!
Bratva
Hello. Werewolf.
Not An Update
Flame On, Bitch
My Money's on the Assassin
Oliver Queen
Dumb and Dumber to the Rescue
Saving Green Hood...Oops, I Mean Arrow
Where's Morgan?
Fighting the Voltron Twins
The True Alpha
You're Just Getting Old
Everyone Meet Sara
Time To Go
Don't Talk to Me
What You Got To Do
Trouble In Paradise
Show Them Who's Boss
He Started It
Let's Kill Him
Wish You Were Here
IRobot
Bar Fight! Bar Fight!
Not An Update ☹
New Sheriff in Town and It's Not a Stilinski
Admit Who You Are and What We Are
Let's Throwdown
The Hunters
Young Mick and Sara
Not Again
Rip's Home
She Took Him?!
Charge!!
Another Werewolf
Tag, I'm It (Not an Update)
Stronger Than Me
Show Her the Truth
Alpha vs. Beta
We Should Be Partying, but We're Not
Should Have Stuck with Plan A
He's What?!?!
Pinkie Ring
Ah!
They're Still Beautiful
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
Not Your Fault
You Actually Did It
Final Goodbye

Left Behind

6K 174 54
By lovethebreeze

The moment those doors open Rip charged in. He pointed his gun at Chronos and started firing as he dove behind the chairs. Chronos started firing back as Snart aimed his gun at him. I ducked behind the chairs as I started making my way towards him.  I heard Rip yell as I was just around the corner. When Chronos was in view I ran up and tackled him to the ground. I tried to get my hands around his throat, but we kept rolling around. He tried to get me off, but I grabbed his armor and headbutted him. Bad on my part because of the helmet. Chronos reached for his gun and pointed it at me. He fired. I felt the burning sensation on me chest as it hits me and pushes me away from him.

Snart got up from his spot and fired at Chronos again. He moved out of the way and ran towards Snart. Snart tried to fire again, but Chronos took a huge swing with his gun and knocked Snart out cold. I felt my eyes glowed as a little growl came out of my chest. I quickly got up and charged at him, ready to take a swing, but Chronos grabbed my arm and hit my side with an electric baton - like the one Argent uses. I grit my teeth as I feel the electricity course through my body.  Chronos dropped my arm and pushed me. My body collapsed on the ground as he shot Rip. Rip flew back and landed with a hard thud, his eyes closed.

I tried to fight through the pain. I was about to get up, but Chronos came over and kicked my side before using the baton on me. I let out a small roar as he left the baton in place. I dropped to the ground again. Chronos walked over to Snart and picked him up. I could feel my hand reach towards him, but no use.

"Snart," I groaned. Chronos looked back. I glared at him, he just stood there before he left. I heard something explode and rolled on my back, gritting my teeth, as Firestorm came through. They looked around the room in confusion before they separated. Jax quickly came to my side and helped me up while Stein woke up Rip. "He took Snart."

"Where?" Jax asked.

"I don't know."

"He absconded with Mr. Snart on the Jumpship," Gideon informed us. "I'm sorry, Captain."

I felt another growl erupt in my chest. When I get my hands on Chronos, he's going to wish he didn't take Snart and mess with us.

"Why would Chronos take Snart?" Jax asked.

"Because Snart is a big pain in the ass," I replied sarcastically.

The hell should we know why Chronos took Snart instead of Rip. He was after him from the beginning and had the perfect opportunity to do so. But, no, he took Snart.

"Gideon, can you track them?" Rip asked the computer.

"We have a more pressing matter."

I pushed Jax's arm off. "Like what?"

Rip looked towards the monitors. "Strap yourselves in."

Stein, Jax, and I sat down and put our seat belts on. "Why?"

Rip went towards one of the walls and ripped a few cords out. "Chronos has sabotage the navigation system. Unless we can find a way to alter the course, we'll be trapped in the Temporal Zone for all time."

"Gideon -" Stein started.

"Cannot override Chronos' commands."

We all looked up as the power started to die down. Rip quickly ran over to his seat and strapped himself in.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I rebooted Gideon. Until she's fully operational, we're free-falling through time."

The whole ship started to shake. Stein, Jax, and Rip started to groan while I gripped my seat for dear life. The ship started to spin uncontrollably as we all started to yell. I am so done with roller coasters after this.

》》》》

I don't know long we've been falling. It feels like it's been forever, like how Juni and Carmen felt when they were falling inside that false volcano. The moment we actually landed, my head was spinning. This is what the team felt? As quick as the spin came, it was gone.

I took my seat belt off and stood up. "Shiby-washo, sara-so-so," Stein said.

I gave him a confused look. "What the fuck? What kind of language is that?"

Rip stood up. "He is suffering from linguistic disorientation. It's a side effect of such a severe time jump."

I looked at Jax. "What about you?"

"What?!" He yelled. "I can't hear anything!"

"You're fine then."

"What?"

"Gideon, status update," Rip said.

"I am detecting a time beacon signaling the Waverider," She responded. "But then again, this is  1960?"

Rip winced. "1960?"

"Wow, we've been free-falling for two years. Is that a record somewhere?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood. I guess not with the annoyed look Rip send me. "What? At least she got us somewhere two years ahead. It could have been 10...30 years."

"Salypso changa," Stein said. I can't understand him one bit, I prefer his nerd talk over this.

>>>>

It turns out that it was Ray and Kendra the time beacon was coming from. Ray made some kind of beacon the minute they and Sara got trapped here. Ray and Stein shook hands while Kendra hugged Jax.

I smiled at Ray and held my arms out. "Get over here, you idiot."

Ray laughed before we hugged. "I knew the last two years had lack of insults." I slapped his back. "Miss you, too, Morgan."

I looked at Kendra and gave her a little nod in greeting. She broke out into a little grin before she wrapped her arms around me. I gently patted her back. "If he gets a hug, I get one too."

"Whatever," I mumbled before I gently removed her arms.

Ray seemed a bit bummed to be back. He was a college professor and had finals to grade, he and Kendra had friends here. He grew too attached to this place. That's a big no-no. You never get attached to a time period, even if you think you were going to live there. Kendra gave him a comforting pat on his arm and said that they thought we were dead.

"Might as well be," I mumbled.

Kendra gave me a confused look while I walked over to the control panel. "Chronos attacked us," Jax explained. "Sabotage the ship and took Snart."

My grip on the panel tightened. I let another growl erupt from my chest as my claws came out and dug into the cool metal.

Ray pointed at my hands. "Morgan?" He called out worryingly.

I shook my head as my claws turned back to my nail. "I'm fine. Let's just get Sara and kick some Halo wannabe ass."

"Uh, we don't know where she is."

I glared. "What?"

"People go their separate ways, lose track of each other."

I gave him another annoyed look. Rip ordered Gideon to search for Sara, but luck wasn't on our side when she couldn't find anything. I got tired of hearing their conversation and left the room. First we lost Snart, then the married couple don't know where Sara is. I'm just gonna have to look for her by myself. But...with us landing in this time period, Chronos will know we're back. So if he's gone, then Snart might be without a guard. He might need help getting out. The team can get Sara, I'm going after him.

If I'm going to track Snart, then I need his scent. I went towards his room and went straight for his closet. I grabbed one of his coats before I left. I looked down the hallway to make sure no one from the team sees me. I don't need any of them tagging along or telling me that I should help track Sara. Please, if anything Sara might be with that League of Assassins group she talks about. Going back to your roots, am I right?

When the close was clear I made my way through the corridor and hid.

》》》》

3rd POV

Never in his life had Snart felt so betrayed. He let Mick live and what did he get in return? His partner in crime hunting him and the team down. That's right ladies and gentlemen, Mick Rory, aka Heat Wave, is really Chronos.

Snart was handcuffed to one of the railings. He glared up at Mick as he looked through the computer. "Look, if you're gonna kill me now, just do it already," Snart challenged.

"I'm not gonna kill you," Mick said. "I'm gonna take a trip back to Central City and visit your baby sister." Mick opened up a file on Lisa, Snart's sister. "The beautiful thing about time travel is I get to kill her more than once." He faced Snart. "I can kill Lisa in front of you, go back in time, kill her in front of you again and again and again." If looks could kill, Mick would be frozen in place by Snart's icy glare. Mick turned around and typed on the computer again. "But why stop there."

Suddenly, a picture of Morgan popped up on screen. There was a video on one of the screens of her eyes turning their yellow color while she roared and another one in the far corner of her wolf form attacking a bigger wolf. I actually mean a bigger werewolf. He was fully shifted into the werewolves you would see on tv. His eyes were bloodshot red as he growled at her in the school.

"And what does Claws have to do with this?" Snart asked through gritted teeth.

Mick gave him a look. "You grew very fond of her. Started to develop some kind of feelings for the wolf." Mick turned around and smirked. "Wouldn't blame you though. Claws sure is feisty."

Snart rolled his eyes. "So you think I like Claws. What are we...teenagers in high school?"

Mick went towards Snart and knelt down to be at eye level. "You seem to forgot who your partner was. I've noticed the small glances you made her way, you two always coming to each other's aid. Back in Star City you wanted to go back to the team." He leaned closer. "I think it's her. I know it's her. So I'll get even more of a satisfaction knowing that I killed her right in front of you."

Snart glared up at Mick before he pulled a Morgan. He brought his head forward and jabbed it onto Mick's nose. He smirked when he heard a satisfying crunch. Mick fell back and groaned as he held his nose.

"Go ahead. Kill her," Snart sneered. "See if I care." But they both knew he was lying.

Mick got up. "Maybe I won't torture her...Maybe I'll get her to stripped down for me and scream my name before you watch me put a bullet through her chest."

Mick never liked Morgan in that way, he just wanted to get under Snart's skin. He chuckled when Snart glared up at him and tried to break out of his handcuffs. The old Mick wouldn't use his drinking buddy like that, but to see Snart squirm was worth it.

The ship's voice broke the two ex-partners up. "Sir, several anomalies in the timeline suggest that the Waverider has touched town in Nanda Parbat."

"Chart a course." Mick placed his hands on the monitor. "I used to think the most beautiful thing on Earth was fire. Now I know it's vengeance."

》》》》

Morgan's POV

Good thing I'm excellent at not wanting to be found. I hid in the vents of the ship as I waited for us to land. I was not even surprised that Nanda Parbat is where Sara's at. Maybe I should have told them soon, but whatever.

"Where's Morgan?" I heard Kendra ask.

Rip shook his head. "We don't have time, let's just get Miss Lance and worry about Miss Hale later."

I rolled my eyes. Good thing I know where Rip's concern for me is. When they all left, I jumped down from my place and grabbed Snart's coat before heading out. I don't know who this Chronos is, but he's not going to be that stupid and park right next to us. I was about to walk in the woods and start searching, but stopped when my ears picked up an engine roar. I looked up to see the another ship come down. I ran behind the Waverider. When the thing landed, I crouched down and made my way towards it. I can't enter through the front, and I can't go through the back. I can't make a hole on the roof without it warning Chronos. My only option was by the jet engine.

I climbed through the hole of the engine and started making my way in. I crawled out and quietly dropped down. I expanded my hearing and lifted up my nose. All I heard was something rattling. The familiar pine scent filled the air as I took a deep breath of it. I quickly walked towards it, but stopped when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I hid behind one of the walls. The footsteps were getting closer before it stopped. I looked around the corner to see Chronos stopping. His head moved a bit, but I quickly hid myself again before he saw me.

I heard his footsteps fading and looked around again to see him turn the corner. I came out from my hiding spot and started running down the other direction. I followed Snart's scent. I heard more rattling and something clank. I barley turned the corner and see Snart trying to grab his cold gun off the wall with his foot.

"Well, that's attractive," I said sarcastically.

He glared up at me. "Nice seeing you, too, Claws. But I'm a bit tied up at the moment."

I rolled my eyes before I made my way past him and looked around the control room. "Never picked you as the kinky type."

I could feel Snart's eyes on me. "What are you doing?"

I checked over the monitor and came up with nothing. "Saving your ass." I looked through the drawers and didn't find anything. "Shit."

"Let me guess, he took the key?" He asked sarcastically. "Now that that's covered, why don't you come over here, use your strength, and get these off." He shook his cuffed hands.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over. "I will leave you here and take your gun. Let's see how you get out of these without our help."

I grabbed the cuffs, but I felt electricity surge though my body. I grit my teeth in pain before I let go. What the fuck?

"That's new," Snart commented. "Mick's getting smart."

My head snapped up. "Mick? I thought you killed him."

"Says who?"

"Everyone."

"Here's a thought, don't listen to them. Wanna know what else? Turns out our little buddy Mick is Chronos." Dumbass Mick is Bounty Hunter Chronos? What?

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I didn't pay attention to where my hand was at. It touched the cuffs again and I brought my hand back and winced. "How?" I shook my head. "Nevermind. Story for another time. We still have to get out of here before Chron...I mean Mick comes back."

"I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it."

I gave him a wary look. "What?"

"I need you to cut off my hand."

"What?!"

"Why do you think I was reaching for my gun? Mick has the key and these things shocked you."

"And you think pulling a Captain Hook will help?"

He glared at me. "Well, it's way better than being stuck here. Now do it."

I shook my head at him. I flicked my claws out. I gave him a look and he just nodded in confirmation. My eyes changed color before I swiped my claws down his wrist. I heard some bones breaking. His hand landed on the floor and Snart started to scream. My eyes widen. I looked back while I tried to shush him. If Mick is back and he hears Snart scream, he'll know someone's here.

Snart's screams filled the room as he clutched his free hand. He grit his teeth and took deep breaths, but it was still loud. I looked at him in worry while my hands reached the side of his head. I shook my head at him before I crashed our lips together. Snart's screamed slowly faded away as I pulled him closer. I held our lips close together for a while and pulled away. When I opened my eyes his lips were still giving a little pout before his eyes opened.

I found myself biting my lip and having this weird feeling to kiss him again. I shook my head, grabbed his gun, and pushed it against his chest before I got up.

"Let's go before the team kills Mick," I said without looking at him.

For once, he had no snarky comment. He just nodded his head and got up. We left the ship and ran through the forest. I followed Mick's scent and it lead towards this huge secret building on the side of the cliff. With all the bodies on the ground means we don't have much time. I perked my ears up and followed the sound of a gun being fired. We turned every corner and jumped over every dead/knocked out bodies on the ground.

We continued to run. I heard wings flapping and Ray's Atom suit. Snart and I finally made it towards this combat looking room as the team started circling around Mick. Stein/Jax was about to make Mick a human barbecue, but I let my eyes glow and let out a huge roar. It echoed through the room, making the team stop and looked towards Snart and me.

"Don't do it," Snart said while clutching his cut off hand. "Don't kill him."

"Snart?" The team said in sync.

I rolled my eyes. "And Morgan."

Rip looked at us in disbelief. "Sorry, don't kill Chronos?!"

"He's not Chronos."

Snart glared at Mick. "Show them."

When Mick didn't make a move to remove his helmet, Snart gestured for Firestorm to do it. They went over and pulled the helmet off. The team gasped when they saw Mick's face staring right back at them.

"My god," Rip breathed.

Mick glared right at him. "There is no god."

He crawled towards his gun, but Sara was quick enough to kick him in the face. Mick was knocked out, which only leaves us with one question...what are we going to do with him?

》》》》

We didn't kill Mick, we decided to lock him up. Let's just say he wasn't too happy when he woke up. He kept pacing around his cell while glaring at us.

"You think this is all over?" He sneered. "I will kill every single one of you. I will watch you all burn!" I rolled my eyes. Like my life hasn't been threaten before. Like I haven't been burn before. Mick glared at Snart. "You - you should have killed me when you had the -"

Rip cut him off by clicking one of the buttons from the panels. I sighed in relief when we couldn't here him talk. "Thank, god. I thought he wouldn't stop."

Rip ignored my comment and looked at Snart. "You owe us an explanation."

I let out a low whistle as I took a step back. "Yes, it's quite remarkable Mr. Rory is working for the Time Masters, considering you killed him," Stein said.

Snart looked done with this conversation already. "If you think back, I never actually said I killed him."

"No, you just let us think that you did," Jax pointed out.

"I didn't have to try too hard, did I?" I looked towards the ground. Snart's life as a criminal already got people thinking the worst in him. All the murders already pointed towards him. Like when Derek and I got arrested because Scott and Stiles thought we killed Laura. "Well, maybe I should've. And at least he wouldn't have round up a chew toy for the Time Masters."

"But if you did, we wouldn't have this opportunity," Rip said.

I gave him a confused look. "What you talking about, Rip?"

Rip looked back at Mick. "To reform Mr. Rory."

Kendra looked furious. "He killed Aldus."

"Under the influence of the Time Masters. Chronos killed Aldus. Mr. Rory was fighting on our side that day."

"I know what it's like to be trained by an organization for one purpose, to kill, and the kind of loyalty it can inspire," Sara said. Loyalty, that's where it all lies. Like Derek and I were with Peter when he lied to us about Laura's death being an accident and how he's killing those responsible for the house fire. "I need to know that we can reach Rory. For my own sake."

"The Time Masters took one of our own and turned him against us," Stein stated. "I say we undo their handiwork."

I nodded. "Before he gets out and kills us." The team gave me a look. "What? We either turn him back to regular Smoker Lungs or we kill him. All I know is that I'm not doing it."

"Rory saved my life back in the gulag," Ray stated. "He's more than just a criminal and an arsonist."

"He's a member of our team," Jax finished.

"He's a lost cause," Snart snapped.

I glared at him. "He is your partner and your friend. Your only friend, might I add."

He glared back. "Was, Claws. The correct term you're looking for is was."

I waved my hand around him as I looked at Rip. "I can't deal with this anymore. So, if you guys need me...don't."

》》》》

I don't really get why I'm back in the main control room. I rolled my eyes when Snart came in, but was a bit shocked when I saw a new hand where his cut off one is. Ray and Kendra came in, his arm around her shoulders.

"I believe we're ready to leave 1960," Rip said.

"Really, damn and I was starting to enjoy this place," I relied sarcastically. I looked towards Snart to see him already staring at me  I looked away and walked over towards my seat - not wanting to relive the kiss. "So, when are we heading to next?"

"2147. Mere decades before Vandal Savage conquered the world."

Snart got up from his position on the wall. "I thought you had no idea where he was."

"You said Savage had been lost in history," Stein added.

"Not world-changing history," Rip defended himself. "Records of the period are scarce, but I've always known that Vandal Savage can be located in 2147."

"So why haven't you told us this sooner," Jax asked.

"Because that period of history is fraught with more peril than I was willing to risk. We have no choice but to stop Vandal Savage in 2147...or to die trying."

I started to buckle my seat belt. "Well, I've died before," Kendra said.

"So have I," Sara added.

"I've been shot, stabbed, burned alive, and tortured. I think I'll be ok." I clicked the seat belt. "Can we go now?"

Rip nodded before the rest of the team took their seats. "Gideon, plot a course for Kasnia Conglomerate...The year 2147."

》》》》

A/N: A Captain Claws kiss!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.1K 60
This story has choices,and YOU have to pick which person from the TV shows above and deal with the result. Following Characters I'm allowing in this:...
83 1 10
Barry tells his friends about the Flashpoint that he had caused. Meanwhile, Jefferson Jackson is coming to terms with becoming apart of Firestorm. Le...
32.4K 1.1K 20
I can't lose him. Not again. ❄❄❄❄ "Taking an innocent life takes...something from you as well, a bit of your soul...darkening it, dimming the once br...
354K 6.4K 179
I will be doing -Mick Rory -Leonard Snart -Ray Palmer -Rip Hunter - Sarah Lance -Malcolm Merlyn -Eobard Thawne -Damien Darhk - and Jax Jefferson I w...