risks - finn wolfhard x reade...

By radnoodles

nerve tribute. finn wolfhard edition. @dustinpudding edition. lol read dud. More

introduction Π√¥
chapter 1
chapter 2
cast
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
sorry not an update
chapter 9
not an update but a boring surprise
chapter 10
chapter 011
new story
chapter 12
chapter 13
guys attention
NUDES

chapter 14

1.3K 34 9
By radnoodles

tori pov
istg all these idiots enjoying themselves are pathetic. its not that im against people being happy its just that they are happy and 'o'-ing just cuz of n/n and finn dogsoft or some shit "journey".

"my new otp, like god gimme some finnwerd-" kiki fangirled but stopped with me interrupting her with "so ? its just a freckeled frog. he isn't that dreamy.", i lied. he was dreamy as hell, maybe im jealous. wait, me jealous of y/n ? she can barely even kill a fly, i have nothing to worry about.

kiki rolled her eyes and kept on talking about dogsoft.

that's it.

im doing it.

y/n pov
finn and i strolled down the street, hand in hand, around some abandoned carnival i guess. we sat on rusty bench, me leaning my head on finns should and tugging on his Jean jacket. he then suddenly got a notification on his phone, most probably just a message from his mother or something.

my eyes just travel to a distance later on finn interrupted me with a video of tori.

the live was shocking

to the core

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.7M 58.7K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
868K 53.3K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
573K 20.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...