Blank Space

By RENICAI

I got a blank space and I'll write your name... More

Blank #1: Amanda Style

Blank Space

1.6K 36 2
By RENICAI

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved 2017. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior consent of the author.

And I write your name...

____________________________________

Note: This is a compilation/anthology of random moments, teasers, special chapters, backstories, essential scenes that I didn't include in the previous stories. Or some characters' POV that I don't have plans to write a whole book. Just snippets of my characters' life for my own convenient. Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347M 7.1M 80
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...
29.2K 1.7K 19
[ Iskwala Series #1 ] Intrigued by the unknown and driven by curiosity, Damian Villados was a man of exploration, always eager to dive headfirst into...
964K 33.2K 76
[REVISED VERSION: MAY 2024] Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.