Amarendra Devasena - The stor...

Autorstwa Meenu_Panda

This story is all about Amarendra Devasena, their Romance and the way they take their life with all conspirac... Więcej

Cast
Tholi Choopu
Sneaky King
The Engagement
Devasena The Queen Of Maahishmati
The First Gift to The Bride
Problems- Just a beginning
The (Mis)Understanding
Amarendra Devasena Pelli
Shobanam- The Wedding Night
A Plan A Mystery
A Memorable Journey
Manohari's Mohana
Love In the Wild
Author's note
A fight and The Makeup
A spark
The Zaveri Nagar Mela
A New Emotion
A New Feeling
In the Dark Night Lit By the Moonlight
The Good News
A Bitter News
The Hamsa Naava
Return to Maahishmati
A Serious Confrontation
A Reunion Unexpected
A Birthday to Remember
A Lullaby
A Sneaky Plan That Failed Miserably
Plight of Parents
Brotherhood
A Friend In Need..!
The New Bonds
The First Sign- A Relaization
Dandaalayya- Maa Tho Ne Nuvvu Undaalayya
Kanna Nidurinchara
Amarenda Devasena Varasudu
A Mother's Love
The First Flower of the Season
An Early Anniversary Celebration with Unexpected Gift..!
The Yagnam..!
The Fallen Warrior
Nirnayam Lo Chanchalam- A Teaser
Rise of the Fallen
Haunting of the Forgotten
Author's note+Suprise
The War Begins!
Enter the Fortress
The King Returns
The Fall of The Evil
Doubts and Determination
The King and Queen
The Mahamantri
The Verdict!
Another Revelation
A Story to tell
The Return of Festivities
Plans!

A Sunrise With Beloved

1.8K 95 17
Autorstwa Meenu_Panda

YEH SIVAGAMI!

Sivagami looked up from what she was doing. She glared at her husband for calling her in that way, but he stood unaffected.

"What are you looking at?"

"Whom are you shouting at?"

There were very less times when Sivagami directly spoke to Bijjaladev, since she understood long back that talking to him is as useful as shouting into deaf ears. People say that woman should respect her husband and think him as god. But for Sivagami her husband was no human to give respect let alone be god.

Just like Sivagami, Bijjaladev had his own point of view on his wife. For him, all his life depended on the throne of Maahishmati and since he could not get on it, he wanted his son to get on it and he wanted his family to rule Maahishmati. But his brother got the throne and now his son was standing on the way of his son to the throne. And his wife was the follower of right and he knew that, it never included him and his son. So for him his wife was just a useful bridge to be used on right time.

"Do you have any idea where your righteous son is? It has been a week since he disappeared!"

Sivagami just eyed him and went about carrying her work.

"Ok.. At least did you care about our son? And his new wife who is having difficulty in adjusting here"

Well he did not care for Prasanna Devi. He asked this just to disturb Sivagami. But Sivagami was like deep ocean water. She could never be disturbed, if disturbed, she was dangerous.

Sivagami thought about Devasena who very well adjusted with everyone and everything around here. The way she became one among everyone here. She thought of her Baahu, who never gave her a chance for complain and took care of his wife. And she thought about Bhallaladeva who was in his own world to think about anything else even if it was about his wife. He was Father's son.

"She is the new Queen and Bhalla is the King. It is the King's duty to take care of his Queen's needs. Not mine. If that is all you want to talk about, I have other works"

And she again went about doing her work annoying Bijjaladev to the peak. He went out. Sivagami thought about the little information she got about the KunthalaRajyam and their Queen, who was also missing since a weak. If only her son confided in her, she could have brought about solutions that affected none or less possible. But now, the Kingdom was suffering which she could never think of. Bhalla was turning into a military tyrant. She did not know if she can forgive Amarendra Baahubali for this.

DEVASENA? DEVA..?

Amarendra was looking for her as the sun started rising through the caves. A week before he did not know the place they have come and was apprehensive about their safety. But later he came to know about this Kunthala hideout where a batch of warrior were always ready for backup with new armors and weapons. He thought that only the kingdom was hidden but that day he came to know that his wife's hidden Kingdom had another hideout to escape to!

So his apprehension eased out a little and the place was in between mountains and inside caves. But his wife's actions always gave him chills and made him see grey everywhere! Again she disappeared now. Last time she disappeared in dark, he found her leaving a poisonous snake back into the forest without much of a flinch. Not that he was scared, but he was worried for her! But that woman will understand? Not that he knew of it!

Amarendra came out of his private cave into the main hall. He saw the boys working and women working on morning food and drinks. His eyes searched for his wife and found her nowhere. Then he found his wife's one of the right hand man.

PAARTHEEBA!

A young man a little younger to himself came running to Amarendra.

"Raja?"

Amarendra let his eyes look around once before he turned to Paartheeba and spoke in lower voice.

"Where is Rani Devasena?"

Paartheeba was having hard time stifling his laugh as he saw a pink hue spread in his majestic king's cheeks behind his stubble. For a week now they have been watching their Queen and King. Both were made for each other. Both loved each other and also annoyed each other equally!

"She.. She asked me not to tell you!"

Amarendra stood with his hands on hip and let out a exasperated sigh at the crooked way his wife's brain worked.

"Ok tell me what she asked you not to tell me?"

He eyed the man with a twinkle. Paartheeba did not have a chance but to oblige. Raasi, a woman behind him giggled. Paartheeba eyed her and she shut immediately. And Paartheeba told where Devasena was and Amarendra was having a fit!

"This woman will make me go mad! Sun is not even out. Its still dark out there! Damn it has just crossed midnight! And when did she go?"

"Not much time now"

Amarendra frowned.

"HOw is it possible to reach there so soon?"

Paartheeba grinned and that sent a message to Amarendra about whom he was dealing with. Paartheeba looked around and then spoke to Amarendra in secret. Though it was not new to Kunthala warriors, still not everyone can be trusted upon now. Amarendra who heard him shook his head.

"Nizangana?"

"Avunu Raja!"

Amarendra just was.. he did not know what to say. He just informed Paartheeba and moved out of the caves into stables. As he expected Veera was missing too. He whistled for Bhasha who trotted to him from his stable and nudged him.

"Oye Bhasha!"

Bhasha squealed and nudged him again. Amarendra chuckled.

"I know ra Bhasha that I am late. So lets leave immediately."

Bhasha squealed and rushed forward with Amarendra on his back towards his destination.

*Squeal!*

Amarendra halted Bhasha and looked at his sides then tapped Bhasha's mane.

"Enti ra Bhasha! Did you hear that?"

Bhasha snorted.

"Is it your girl?"

Amarendra asked with tongue in cheek. Bhasha snickered and stood up on his hind legs making Amarendra laugh.

"Ow Ow Bhasha! Relax! Lets rush and find your girl so that I can reach to mine."

He tapped Bhasha who flew towards Veera.

Prasanna Devi might be a cow like woman. But she also had some dreams about her married life. She did have a brave warrior for husband. But where it went lacking was the emotions. Bhallaladeva was a man of his job. He took his King post seriously. Not that she was of no use to him. Whenever he came to her, he was behaving so good with her. But something was wrong. She could not put her finger on it. She turned and saw her husband dressing himself.

"Inta poddune ekkadikandi? Why are you leaving so early? you can rest for sometime!"

Bhalla who wore his vastra moved to their bed and bent to his bride, a week old bride.

"When I relax, I give a chance for others to move on with me lagging which I can never let to happen Prasanna! Konivi svetchaga untene andariki manchidi. Just as me. Don't try to tie me down! Now you rest and enjoy the day in garden or go for a stroll and take Sethupathi."

He said smilling in his peculiar way. But it was no less than a threat. Then he was walking out of the chamber leaving Prasanna devi to take care of herself, not caring to make his wife get to know this kingdom better.

Amarendra gave his whistle and got a squeal in response. Bhasha squealed. Amarendra laughed.

"Adigo Bhasha nee shikaaru!"

He pointed to the white mare gazing happily among the dense cover of trees. It was in middle of such a dense area that it was difficult for anyone else to notice other than people well aware of the boundaries. Thanks to Paartheeba who explained him everything.

Amarendra treated both his stallion and Devasena's mare with sugar treats and let them on their own as he made his way to the secret trap that would direct him to his wife.

There Devasena was happily stripping herself to bath in wild as there was more time left for the sunrise. She chuckled to herself thinking about the state of her very loving, impatient husband on knowing her missing from the caves. That man would go crazy obviously! But whenever she was in caves she usually takes her time to come to this falls for a bath and enjoy the sunrise. The forest around was so dense and she knew this place like the back of her palms. She made a bed of leaves beside the falls resting her riding clothes and got beneath the shower of the water and enjoyed the water dripping her skin.

She stood there closing her eyes with arms spread wide enjoying the cold water and the dark surrounding with just moon above her head. Suddenly she felt a warm hand closing around her waist from behind.

"Amarendra?"

A pair of hot lips tasted her skin at her nape from behind making her shiver.

"You followed me here too?"

Amarendra pushed her hair to her other shoulder and moved forward and let his stubble gaze her cheek and his hot breath fan her face.

"Thought you could escape me? And what is this expedition at this time of midnight?"

He asked as his fingers played with her waist chain that he placed on her waist after their wedding night. She trembled but placed a firm hand above his halting his ministrations.

"I always enjoy this wild. And it will be sunrise in sometime"

And she turned in his arms. His eyes smiled into hers that glinted alerting Amarendra. Suddenly she pulled him to her and pushed open his chainse that he wore for riding. Oh man how he enjoyed his bold wife. She threw his chainse in the direction of her clothes on the leaf bed. She placed her bold hands on his chest just above his heart.

"You are not supposed to wear so much clothes while bathing"

She said playing with the little hairs on his chest making him smile. His wife was bold and shy where it was needed. And he just loved her anyway.

"Just letting my wife do the honors"

He said as he caressed her waist just above her waistband of her bathing clothes. Devasena gave him a shy smile as she let her hands play with his mush. She twirled it with her fingers.

Her husband was epitome of maleness and king of handsome. He always managed to drive her crazy with just his one look and now he was standing half naked. And she gave into temptation. She went on her toes.

Amarendra looked expectant. BUt he was so disappointed as Devasena as usual was in mood for mischief. She bit his cheek. He winced.

"Deva! You are one wild cat!"

She bit him once more and he winced louder.

"Call me cat and this is your punishment!"

She looked up at him. But he smiled.

"You never know! May be I like being punished Deva!"

He said in his husky voice. Damn it send tingles down her every nerve ending whenever he called her Deva in that husky tone of his. This was one habit her husband developed in this last week since their fight. God how she liked hear him call her that, when they were in heights of emotion or desire. And she was pretty sure that it was the case of latter now.

"Alaga?"

She asked in her breathy voice and he just smiled pulling her close tightening his hold around her waist. And this time Devasena did not disappoint when she put her arm around his neck and pulled him closer. Her soft petal like lips closed around his. It did not take much effort for him to carry his wife to the little leaf bed she had made beside the waterfalls. The dense tree branches made a room for them and he covered them with his thick vastra that he actually had draped on his head. It covered them completely.

With so much wild around them and with the waterfalls playing a beautiful tune their song of love took a beautiful form. And rest was history as he took her to a world of their own.

After a long time, Devasena felt something tickling the soul of her feet. And she felt a hot breath near her neck curve. She opened her eyes and looked into her husband's smiling eyes. She realized that he was already dressed. She frowned. But he just forwarded her clothes to her and went out of the little private room they made there.

A Confused Devasena dressed herself and came out only to have her eyes blindfolded.

"Amarendra"

She called anxiously.

"Shh!"

Came his voice reassuringly. She let him walk her and after sometime she felt the blindfold coming out as she felt herself sitting on a rock near the waterfall. She cleared her sight and looked around for her husband. And he placed his hand around her shoulders as he sat beside her. He put his finger beneath her chin and directed her gaze up towards the sky.

The Sun rose beautifully from behind the surrounding mountains spreading light everywhere and its rays playing hide and seek in the surrounding forest through the little spaces from the leafy branches of the trees there. It was such a beautiful sight. And with her husband beside her it made it more special.

She placed her hand over his heart and looked up at him.

"You know Amarendra.. how much you mean to me?"

"I may have some idea"

He said smiling as he caressed her jaws.

"But I don't have an idea as I cannot measure!"

She said. Amarendra smiled. His wife, a celebrated queen looked so innocent at this moment for him.

He just pecked her forehead and she leaned in and placed her face on his chest.

"I never enjoyed sunrise like I enjoy while I watch Sunrise with you Amarendra"

"Watching it with you is what makes anything special for me Deva! With every sunrise, that special thing only grows in me for you!"

"As my feelings for you?"

He just tightened his hold around her shoulders and looked up the rising Sun.

There Bhalla stood at his suite balcony looking at the rising Sun!

"Where are you Baahubali! I know you are not someone to go into hide. And I also know that your wife is far more than you! Where are you both? Wherever you are, you can never escape me!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

648K 33.8K 105
Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He doesn't believe in Love and Marriage. He...
3.2K 181 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
38.6K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...
49.5K 2.7K 34
What if there was a twin of Shrutakarma and that too a GIRL? What if she was ignored by her parents? What if she got the fatherly love from the perso...