Stars (A Greyson Chance Fan F...

By whoopsgrenis

"I don't believe in love! Just a waste of time and space!" Are this words of yours will be forever? Is there... More

Stars (A Greyson Chance Fan Fic Story)
Chapter 1: Stars; Moody
Chapter 2-A: Stars; Seeker
Chapter 2-b: Stars; Seeker
Chapter 3: Stars; budding friendship
Chapter 4: Stars; Best pals
Chapter 5: Stars; The best of friends.
Chapter 6: Stars; I OFFICIALLY BELIEVE IN LOVE NOW.
Chapter 7: Stars; IS JEALOUSY A SIGN OF LOVE?
Chapter 8: Stars; Adored.
Chapter 9: Stars; Budding Romance
Chapter 10: Stars; HE'S ON TV!
Chapter 12: Is this just a prank?
Chapter 13: I miss you.
Chapter 14: A New Beginning.
Chapter 15: Oh no.
Chapter 16: Wait, what?
Chapter 17: The secret.
Chapter 18: "What just happened?"
Chapter 19: Here goes Mark.

Chapter 11: Stars; What happened?

772 13 4
By whoopsgrenis

Greyson's music career started. I was waiting for his call after he went to Ellen's show. I didn't receive any calls from him. Even a single text.

Since Greyson joined fame, I think he must forgotten about me. 

Days, weeks and months, I went to the park and [yournamemixedupwithgreyson'sname]'s land. Alone. Kathleen was always with her childhood friend, Lauren. I felt so alone.

"What's with the sad face, sissy?" Louis asked.

"Nothing. I'm hungry. Would you cook for me?" I answered.

"NO." He refused.

"Thank you." I said and went outside.

I went to [yournamemixedupwithgreyson'sname]'s land by myself. I sat by the big tree. I stayed there  until 7pm.

"I miss Greyson so much." I whispered to myself. "I remember when we were supposed to watch the stars fill the night sky. I can't believe I'll watch them alone."

I laid myself down on the grass and star gazed. My mom called me and said that I should go home.

"What took you up so long, dear?" Mom said with a worried face.

"Just a stroll in the park." I answered.

"For 3 hours?" Louis asked.

"Shut up." I said. I went to my bedroom and slept.

"Mom, she's sad. Really sad." Louis said to mom.

"I know." Mom answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 773 13
What happens when you don't believe in love at first sight, but then it happens to you? You feel this connection and you don't want to let go, but yo...
3.8K 83 24
Forever. Is that even possible? "I will wait for you even if it takes forever." Says him. She trusted him but she made a mistake; she believed...
98.1K 1.7K 12
Do you guys believe in Love At First Kiss? I used to think that it was all bullsh*it but not until I met her.... WARNING: (GirlxGirl) WARNING: Some c...
24.3K 435 31
Do you believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? Is't that even possible? Does people know what it means? What about FORGIVENESS? Do you think people forgive e...