Campus nerd

By scottiejaysastrillo

Poor nerd who inlove in Cassanova named Ethan Smith . More

Chapter 02

Prologue

10 0 0
By scottiejaysastrillo

             Hi I'm Precious Lara Celestine 17 years old , I studied at HAndford Academy and I am now in 2nd year college. Actually my family is the owner of these school  but I did not want to be famous because of my richness , I want to have true friends who will accept me even though  I am UgLy . My parents are not always at home because they are always busy in our company.

    Chapter 01🏠🏠🏠🏠
      Lara's POV
Kring .... kring....,, kring...........
    What the heck !!! Early in the morning!!!Aishh so noisy.... Im so sleepy 😴...... before I forget Its first day of school!!!!!!!(She turn off her alarm clock and she rush to go outside her room and goes to the c.r. To  take a bath 🛀. After that he prepare herself and goes to the table to have her breakfast).
     At school🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡
  Angel: Oh my God heres the poor nerd!!! It's makes my day bad.
Alexa:Right girl .let s make some fun.😝😝
Andrea:What kind of fun????
Alexa : Like this ( Alexs pull Lara's bag  and Lara fell down)
Angel:Wow !!!!Youre so weak....
Alexa:Looks girls !!!( Alexa throw  Lara's bag and her things scattered)
Andrea:  How poor.... Her things are old..
Yassi: sTop  ✋ stop that  ... Three of you stop that!!!!( Yassi help Lara to stand and pick her things)
Angel: Why did you help that poor nerd  🤓 Ewwww
You should belong to us.
Yassi:No .even though she is poor but she's kind ......and you the three of you are evil.
Lara:Please stop that .
(Angel and her friends left Yassi and Lara.)
Yassi: Are u okey
Lara:Yes Im fine  thank u for helping me.
Yassi: Im  Yassi Smith and you?
Lara: Im Precious Lara Celestine ,nice to meet you
Yassi: Friends?
Lara: Sure!!!!
Yassi: In what section do you belong???
Lara: Im in the first section and you
Yassi: Were in the same section 😄
Lara: Lets go😍😍😍
Yassi: let go.....
      ( Yassi and Lara enter their classroom)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 7.5K 110
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
44.1K 1.9K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
410K 11.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
931K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...