Magcon preferences

By Diamonds_will_Grow

Preferences for all you lovelies :* Hayes is most definitely included in these. And of course Aaron, Shawn... More

Magcon Preferences
How he asks you on your first date
favorite thing about him pt. 1
What your parents think of him
How he announces it to the fans
Favorite thing about him pt. 2
Lazy day
Pickup line he used on you
How he says I love you
What he calls you
What you call him
Goodmorning texts
Your first fight -limited-
Anniversery gifts
Breakup Tweet
your bruno mars song
your country song
Your One Direction Song
Something cute Y'all do
Your wedding date
How he proposes Part 1
How he Proposes Part 2
First Time- cameron
Why you break up
First time - Carter
His first tattoo
First time - Nash
roller coaster
recovery
How he knows you're in the mood
when he is in the mood
Lana del rey song
What he thinks when he first saw you.
Baby
First time ~ Hayes
Without You
Jack G - first time
What your relationship is like
Favorite summer item on you
Favorite nail polish color on you
Animal
How you tell him you're pregnant
What sport you play
Class you have together
How he treats you while you're pregnant
Concert he takes you to
Y'all's candy
What your matching hat says
Where you go on your honeymoon
Color you dip dye your hair
You get a pet
Your children's names & how many you have
Item you steal from him
He talks about your sex life
Hairstyle he likes best on you
My heart will go on
He is suicidal (His POV)
your maroon five song
Your Best Friend In the Group
He tweets about you
Lies
His favorite place to do the deed.
Your Drake song
Your breakup Song
His lock screen & Wallpaper
Y'all's naughty song
His favorite phyiscal feature on you
personal Imagine for @gabe_61
Personal Imagine for @Monroe_Chance
Personal Imagine For @KissGrier
Personal Imagine for @XxxLivviexxX
Personal Imagine for @Musickitteh
Personal Imagine for @Madibrock
Personal Imagine for @Katherine_Davis
Personal Imagine for @staybeautifulll
After the deed is done
When you're angry
Your tv show
Ice cream flavor
Your disney movie
Your disney song
The Disney resort you stay in
Your Movie
Your Love song
Undressed
His #WCW
Your #MCM
The youtuber Y'all watch
Your "The Vamps" Song
He loves when you wear..
His pet peeve about you
The app you're addicted to
Breakfast he makes You
Your favorite drink
He finds out your ticklish
SORRY
The End
Christmas With him
One million

First kiss

19.9K 262 37
By Diamonds_will_Grow

Cameron: Y'all were sitting on the couch and the movie was absolutely boring. You watched as Cameron bit his lip deciding if he liked the movie or not. You didn't want to move fast in a relationship and so y'all haven't kissed yet. you wanted to but you just didn't want to rush into it.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked and you snapped out of your thinking.

"Oh uh yeah sorry." you blushed and he smiled

"Do I have something on my face?" You shrugged, uh yeah perfect kissable lips. But of course you didn't say that. He pressed his shoulder against yours and he sat criss-cross next to you. you put your head on his shoulder but he sat you back up. He placed his hand on your face and his thumb made gentle movements back and forth.

'Kiss me Kiss me!' you mind screamed.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked a smile dancing on his face. You felt on yours too.

"Yes, yes you can." and as soon as he heard yes he didn't wait one second, his lips landed on yours. You were glad you waited a bit and the wait just added to the absolute perfection of the first kiss.

Taylor:

it'd been from the moment you saw him you were very much attracted to him. Y'all sat on the boat watching the waves. Your golden lab, Rio, had accompanied y'all as you waited for a fish to catch the bait. Absolutely nothing happened. This was absolutely boring. 

"Rio come here boy!" You patted your lap. You squatted down as he began to lick you face. Taylor patted Rio's side.

"Hey buddy watch out, If I haven't, you cant." You stood up and shrugged, wiping your face of dog slobber.

"Guess he beat you too it."  Taylor grabbed your waist and pulled you close. His lips hesitantly pressing on to yours. You smiled and began to kiss back.  you to pulled away and both laughed.

"See those who are patient." you smiled and laid your head against his chest, you couldn't be any happier.

Shawn: 

You sit aside of him, observing him as he sings. He's doing a new cover for YouTube and you're helping out. 

"Thank you guys, if you liked this video give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you havent already." You turned the camera off and shawn smiled at you. 

" Man I wish I had a strong voice like yours." Shawn smiled and pulled you into a hug. He didn't answer you verbally, but he did place a soft kiss on your lips. Your first kiss, y'all's first kiss together. You figured you'd be freaking out, but you werent. You felt your smile grow even more.

"I love your voice just the way it is." 

Carter:

 Y'all had just finished dinner and were cleaning up, Carter was being extra quiet.

"Hey (y/n) you've got something on your lips." You turned around just for Carter to press his lips on yours.  when he ended the kiss you bit your lip.

"You sneaky little devil." he shrugged as he took the dish from your hands.

Aaron:

If you saw another single drop of blood you'd probably throw up. But of course you didn't say anything to your boyfriend because he was really into the movie. You watched as you thought everything was all done with the blood but you thought too soon. Blood was splattered everywhere, you hid your face underneath the blanket. 

"Why are you scared? It's just blood, and I bet you anything it's fake blood."

"It's disgusting though!" He chuckles a little and puts his head on your head.

"I'll always protect you." You smile up at him, he smiles back, and kisses you. You hug him around his waist and continue watching the movie in his arms, feeling giddy and happy, the movie didn't bother you ever again. 

Matt:

You enter his house and see him cooking... Surprisingly.

"Why are you cooking? What's up?" you eyed him suspiciously

"Just planned this night for just us, I planned everything!" You smiled but still curious as you walked over to see what he was cooking. He gently pushes you away because he doesn't want to see what he's cooking.

"Fine! I see how it is." You walk away, then when he turned around, you weren't going to give up that easy, you quickly walked back to get a peek.

"(y/n) What did I tell you!" He caught you in his arms before you could see. He quickly kissed you and tells you go sit in the living room and wait. You walked away blushing. He'd won this match, only because that was y'all's first kiss and you'd totally forgotten about dinner as you sat at the table smiling like an idiot.

Jack G:  Y'all were taking a walk in the park, the sun was shining and it was a perfect day. Y'all were the only ones there and as you walked around, passing a tree every so often. 

Jack then touches you out of no where... "Tag! You're it!"

"That's not fair!" You start running after him trying to catch him. Then all of a sudden you don't see him anywhere. You stand by the park fountain and try to think of where he could possibly go.

"ugh.. Where'd he go?" He then sneaks up behind you and hugs you from behind. You turn around and start hitting him.

"Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Haha, I'm sorry."  He then leans in to kiss you. You smile and look at him, a lopsided grin plastered on his face.

Hayes:

You guys were in the basement playing guitar hero. He was winning by a lot and you were getting a bit irritated, you never lose. After the song was over you took the guitar off and went to go sit on the couch with a pout.

"What's wrong darling?" You just look at him with a pout.

"Ah, you're so cute! Come here." He opens his arms out for a hug. You get up and step into his arms. 

"You smell good. You smell like... flowers. I like it!" He leans over to smell your hair, then all of a sudden, he kisses you. He starts dancing, "WE JUST HAD OUR FIRST KISS, I beat you at guitar hero and kissed you."  You face palmed but was as happy as he was.

Jack J:  

You guys were taking a walk up the hill behind your house. You brought a blanket so you guys could lay on the grass and look up at the sky and just cuddle. Once you got to the top of the hill, you laid out the blanket and cuddled with him.

"The stars look really pretty tonight."

"Yeah it does. It's all twinkly and whatnot." you said making jazz fingers at the sky

He chuckles a bit, "Wanna know what else is pretty?"

"What?"

"You. But you're not just pretty tonight, You're pretty everyday, 24/7 and will be for the rest of your life." He leans over to kiss you on the lips softly, when he lets go he turns bright red. you had to hold back the chorus of awe's because Jack was absolutely adorable. That night, was the best night ever. 

Nash:

You're over at his place, and you are just chilling in his room watching him throw a  lax ball up and down.

"You know, We've been together for a little over two months now and we've never even had our first kiss." you said inspecting a piece of your hair

"Yeah we have!"

"...... on the lips." you said raising a brow at him, he shrugged and didn't answer. 

"Oh, Well... I want the boy to make the first move, and you never did.. so it's your fault." He turns around to hide his redness.

"Come here." you pat the bed, He walks over to you and sits next to you on his bed.

"Should we both make the first move?" he shyly ask..

Before you could answer, he quickly kissed you on the lips.

"I would have kissed you sooner, but I get so nervous and didn't know when the right moment was..." He said trailing off, You just smiled and wrapped your arms around his waist. His insecurities were adorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 1.8K 56
Magcon preferences hope you enjoy!!!!
559K 3.7K 86
Just some imagines about the boys :). I take requests and i make personals! So inbox me what you would like. Some will be RATED R. You have been warn...
68.5K 645 108
Heyy this are just some magcon preferences and imagines BYEEE