A New Beginning

By Spyroguy

The league of villains, Desperate, capture hundreds of quirk-less kids in the hope of making a army of nomous... More

Prologue
New dream
Unatural Recovery
Note 1
Developed crush
Note 2
The fated battle
Anouncement
The date
U.S.J
Aftermath
1k
Emotions surface
The truth slips
Im SO SORRY
Happy holloween
More than friends?
Thank you
Burning desire
Declaration of war
Happy Thanksgiving
Ending this story?
(Season 2) Spirits rise
Obstacle course
Cavalry battle
IM BACK IN ACTION
Bad news
The Clock Starts
True Love Motivates All
The end is here
The Final Chapter
Thank You All

Ideas for new stories

3.6K 103 84
By Spyroguy

Gender neutrality
Izuku midoiya, A boy with a dormant quirk that only manifested when he....Tried to drink alcohol. Now a girl he has to fight his way through the thirsty boys and find a way to reverse it, For his chance with Uraraka ochako depends on it.

Father figure
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya, Begins to despise the whole quirked people are better ecstatic of the world. This leads him to joining the eight precepts of death in a attempt to assist them in creating a quirkless future, Though, on the way, he finds a new purpose, in the form of a little girl named Eri.

Merge
In a fight with eachother Dabi and Deku are merged by a quirk. Now a single being with a mixed personality, memories, and quirks the new Daku has to decide, Villain or hero, A path with people they both love.

Or

Merge
In a fight with eachother Dabi and Deku are merged by a quirk. They both keep their own minds but share a body and quirks. Will Deku be able to overwhelm Dabi and proceed with his future with being a hero or will Dabi overpower Deku and proceed with his future in carrying out stains mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 254 27
Ochaco Uraraka has a has a big crush on Izuku Midorya. But she realizes she might love him a little bit too much! Watch her fight down 11 girls for o...
549K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...
9.7K 335 14
Discontinued- Izuku Midoriya, believed to be dead is alive. But not in a good way, he is a villian. After being tasked by All for One with a mission...
33.3K 707 10
The story of a dangerous love between our two main protagonists, Izuku Midorya and Himiko Toga. How will it turn out? Is Izuku willing to cancel U.A...