CodeLyoko: Season Five (Compl...

By minkswriting

Xana has been defeated and the Lyoko warriors; Odd, Yumi, Jeremy, Ulrich, and Alieta, can live a life with ou... More

Xana
Watching For Xana's Sign
Back On Lyoko; A Sign
Xana Here
Chapter 6
Xana Attack; William
Stuck on Lyoko; The New Girl (Edited)
Xana's Strength
New Program; Xana's New Lair
Volcano Sector
Part 2 of the Volcano Sector
Xana's Attack
Realization
Truth
Day Of The Test
Fish
Xanafication
Minions
Battle of The Bands, Practice for the Dance
The Guardians and The Imposers (Edited)
Saving the Warriors
The Mission
Final Chapter B4; Season Six
Message to The Reader

CodeLyoko: Season Five (Editing)

2.5K 42 12
By minkswriting

Dear Readers:

I own none of the characters and/or the settings. All copyright and credit goes to MoonScoop. My only claim is the plot line of this story. Some quotes are claimed by moonscoop also. Enjoy this Fanfiction and maybe watch the show online. Also for those who have not seen the show I will try to describe and give clear descriptions of everything for your sake.

If you haven't seen the show before I explain a lot in the first couple chapters. I you prefer pictures rather than words to explain the shows concept I have a video to the right --------->

Will be editing and adding detail just for my readers sake, thanks for reading sorry for spelling errors :-)

Jeremy:

I left my room at the KadicAcademy, took a quick shower, and then went down for breakfast. I started to think about Alieta who had the most beautiful pink hair and sparkling green eyes. It was maybe only a year ago did I and our friends join together to battle an evil virus called Xana (Zana) and free her from the virtual world known as Lyoko on a supercomputer located in an abandoned factory. In the process her father who was once a prisoner of the virus escaped and sacrificed himself to save his daughter and rid the world of Xana. In the virtual word there were different sections, or sectors; the desert, mountain, ice, forest, and then sector five which led into the network. The network held all sorts of data and information. Alieta and I created a virtual ship to explore it with our friends. If one were to dive into the network or digital sea as we called it, you could be lost forever like Alieta’s father was. I sighed, Alieta’s father, a brave man who loved his daughter dearly, sacrifised him to rid the world of the evil Xana. I entered the cafeteria, grabbed a bowl of cereal and headed over to the usual table. Alieta was already there eating a banana and a bowl of cereal.

“Something wrong Jeremy?” she asked.

“Oh it’s nothing” I said quickly.

“Thinking about Lyoko?” she said already knowing what I was thinking about. She lowered her voice so other people, especially Sissy, wouldn’t hear.

“Yeah” I admitted. In the virtual world of Lyoko there were “towers” that we could use to activate computer programs or use as a sort of bridge from virtual to the real world; which is what Xana used once he stole the Keys to Lyoko from Alieta and escaped from the supercomputer. Xana nearly took over the world after taking over hundreds of supercomputers around the world, created a robotic army, created a monster on Lyoko, and destroyed our virtual ship; the Skidbladnir.

“I still think about my father sometimes and my mother too” Alieta whispered. I placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Listen I’m really sorry and I” I started to say

“No it’s not your fault my father did what he did, but my mother. I don’t know where she is, all I remember is that men in black took her away” she said. That’s right I thought. Xana stole Alieta’s memory so she’d feel connected to the virus and Lyoko. She thought she was virtual since she didn’t remember her life before. Her life before was in someplace that was cold and snowy, she didn’t know where. All she remembers is that her mother was taken away, she and her father escaped, but they got caught, and escaped into a secret passage way through the sewers and then escaped to Lyoko once at the factory. Alieta Lyoko lived there her entire childhood while her father was held prisoner. I was the one that found her when looking for parts to build my robot for a competition.

“Ah! Eight slices of toast and three bananas; not bad, eh?” Odd said grinning.

“Still got that appetite Odd?” Ulrich asked.

“Sure do” Odd said happily sitting down.

“It’s a wonder your so scrawny thought” Yumi said laughing as she sat down next to Ulrich.

“I am not scrawny!” Odd said annoyed “I’m svelte” he said placing his fist over his chest.  Odd does have a remarkable appetite, but he’s sure is scrawny I thought laughing on the inside.

“What’s so funny Einstein” Odd asked. I shrugged; he rolled his eyes and went to wolfing down his food like an actual starving wolf.

 Odd Della Robia was the shortest one of our “gang” as most people called; mostly teachers and Ulrich parents. Odd had his blonde hair combed to a point with a ton of jell, and the front of his hair had a tint of purple. He wears the usual purple hoodie and purple pants. Ulrich Stern had brown hair, wears an olive green shirt and olive green jeans and was also in love with Yumi. Yumi Ishiyama was a grade above us and also loved Ulrich. Yumi has black hair wears a dark gray blouse, dark grey pants and boots. Her family was Japanese; therefore, she is fluent in the language. She and Ulrich also practice karate, Pencak Silat. Alieta Schaeffer Hopper wears a dark pink jumper dress over a light pink hooded long sleeved shirt with two fuzzy pull strings and pink knee boots. I, Jeremy Bellpois, wear a blue turtle neck and brown pants and black rimmed glasses.

 “Morning Ulrich” Yumi said sweetly.

“Morning” Ulrich replied smiling.

“When are you two going to get together?” Odd asked. 

“We’re not together we're just good friends” they both shouted in unision at Odd. They looked at each other blushing and then looked away stil blushing. Alieta and I chucked quietly, but stopped and blushed when they sent us a glare that said “don’t push it”

 I finished breakfast and checked my laptop. For some reason my laptop wasn’t connecting to the supper computer at the factory. A dead signal. Oh wait, we shut it down I remembered.

“Forgot?” Ulrich asked. I nodded. We all sighed.

“Well we all can move on with our lives now” Yumi said trying to brighten up the scene.

“Yeah, that’s true, but I can’t help but feel something is still wrong. Do you think it’s possible that, that Xana could still be alive?” Alieta asked.

“What? Are you crazy? There’s no way Xana could be out there” I said. 

“Yep we took Xana down for good” Odd added. Alieta looked down, like she was unsure of something. No way was Xana still out there. The bell rang and we all left for Class. Yumi had math were as we all had gym. I quickly dressed and then headed outside. Jim, the gym teacher started ranting on about being in perfect shape when he was clearly not in perfect shape changed subjects to talk about some old career.

“Wow did that really happen Jim?” Ulrich asked

“Yeah of course it did” he responded

“Will you tell us more?” someone asked.

“Probably not because” Odd started to say

“I’d rather not talk about it” both Odd and Jim said in unison.

“Della Robia are you trying to make a fool out of me” Jim said in a serious tone. The class laughed quietly amongst themselves.

Odd looked up at Jim and used a fake inocent voice, "No Jim why would you think that?"

“Better not be” Jim muttered. “Allright class warm up with two laps around the track right now” Jim commanded. I was the second to last person you finished. Herb was last along with his friend Nicolas. They were the, as everyone called them, the nerds of the school. Herb had the 2nd best grades in the school behind me; therefore, he despised me but never had the guts to stand up to Ulrich or I. He believed that Ulrich loved Sissy as Sissy would tell him and Nicolas; making Herb extremely jealous. She loved Ulrich and made things hard for us. Sissy was also the principals’ daughter so she acted like she was queen.

“Allright split into teams and let’s play some soccer” Jim said. I grouped with Ulrich, Odd, Alieta, and a couple others while Herb, Sissy, Nicolas and a bunch of others grouped up. Odd ad Ulrich were amazing soccer players, mostly Ulrich but Odd and his wild energy gave him an extra edge.

30mins. Later.

It was a tie and everyone had kicked into high gear. Ulrich had the ball and was sprinted down to the goal. The goalie braced himself to block the ball. Ulrich kick the soccer ball up in the air, jumped, spun bring his other foot in the air and kicked the ball. The soccer ball went flying forth; bounced of the goal post and into the goal itself.

“Goal!” Odd yelled.

“Victory!” I shouted.

“No, no, no! You all are a bunch of losers!” Sissy yelled at her team in a rage. I shook my headm, always the fiesty, bitter, and arogant attitude with Sissy, always.

“Good game, class dismissed” Jim said. We got dressed, showered, and then left for Mrs. Hertz science class.

============================================================

Dear Readers,

I wrote this because this was one of my favorite shows when I was younger. I loved this show next to Teen Titans, Ed Edd and Eddy, and all the other shows around then including this show. I thought it would be nice to write a fanfiction because I have read a lot of other fanfictions here on wattpad, so here I am writing my own fanfiction of Code Lyoko.

Enjoy reading, enjoy writing, enjoy life

-Summer512

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 40 26
This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothing that's going on here! XANA destoryed...
13.6K 385 38
Camille was just a lonely girl living in an old warehouse alone, since she was five. Everything changed when she entered a lottery and won a scholars...
1.5K 91 45
Tells the following story about what happened after Season 3 ( X.A.N.A 's defeat )...Hope you guys enjoyed it :) .( and I'm a sucker for time travel...
653 15 29
Lyoko Defenders Season 2 The Lyoko Defenders have gathered all of the keys and brought Emi to earth. Now their toughest battle begins. Everything the...