Gotham High

Door spobysjoker

Too weird to live, too rare to die... Meer

~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~

~ 1 ~

2K 35 54
Door spobysjoker

Harley was lying on her back staring up at her ceiling as her friends, Harvey and Ivy, were having an argument. Again.

"Harley, what do you think?" Ivy asked.

"Hmm?" Harley replied. "What?"

"Have you seriously not been listening to what we've been saying?" She asked.

"Well, no." Harley said sitting up. "What was it you guys were talking about?"

"Ivy was just shouting at me because I'm not a vegetarian." Harvey said, clearly annoyed. "It's not like you are a vegetarian. Are you, Harley?"

"That's not the point, Harvey." Ivy said. "You just sit and eat meat like there's nothing to it. How many animals do you think have died due to your daily eating routine? Huh?"

"Ivy you are a-"

"Both Of you, shut up!" Harley said. "You two seriously give me a headache."

"Well, it's not my fault that she's-"

"That I'm a what? A what, Harvey?!" Ivy shouted.

"Hey guys." Selina said walking into the room and saving the three from an argument that could've gotten very messy. "I brought donuts, anyone want one?"

"Here, I'll take one." Harvey said.

"Me too." Ivy said. "And give Harley one, she's looking a little thin."

"Hey!" Harley exclaimed throwing at pillow at Ivy.

"Sorry, Harley, it's true."

"Shut up, Red." Harley said as she took the donut out of Selina's hand.

"It looks like someone's bought the house next to yours, Harley." Selina said.

"Yeah, I think it's a family. One kid. He's about our age. That's all I know." Harley smiled.

"Ooo, Red, maybe Harley will finally get a boyfriend." Selina giggled.

"Hopefully." Ivy said with a laugh.

"Excuse me, who are you dating, Red?"

"I don't need to date. I'm a head-strong, independent feminist." Ivy stated.

"Yeah, yeah."

"And, Harley, if you get a boyfriend, me, you, him and Bruce can go on a double date."

"Can we please stop talking about dating. It's making me cringe." Harvey said. 

"Okay, So, the new boy is he gonna be going to our school?" Selina asked.

"Maybe, probably. It's the closest high school to here, so, I guess." Harley nodded.

Selina smirked but didn't let Harley see it.

Slowly everyone left Harley's house and she was alone with her thoughts again. That was never good as her mind usually told her crazy things.

She started thinking about the new family who would be moving in next door. Maybe their son would be normal. This town could do with a little normal. But something in the back of her mind made her doubt it.

***

Harley heard cluttering and noise outside which is what woke her up earlier than she usually should be up on a Sunday morning.

She looked outside and saw a moving van and people unloading boxes. She noticed a middle-aged man and woman and assumed they were the parents. She then saw someone get out of a car, earphones plugged in and green hair.

As he stepped into the light she saw his full features. He was very pale, like her. She noticed his tattoos on his hands and some on his face. There was a cute, little 'J' under his eye, Well, she thought it was a 'J' from what she could see. But she did have 20/20 vision.

His green hair shone under the light of the sun. He was actually quite cute. No, cute wasn't the word. Hot. Hot, was the word she was looking for.

She stared down at him until he looked up.
Oh God, she thought, he saw me staring. He's gonna think I'm a stalker.

He smiled up at her and she sighed and smiled back.

She turned away and skipped downstairs thinking about the green-haired boy.

"Morning Harleen." Her mother said.

"Hi, the new neighbours moved in. Did you see?"

"Yeah, I did. Is that what woke you up?" She asked.

"Yeah." Harley smiled.

"I was thinking about going over to see them later and welcome them to the neighbour hood. How do you feel about coming with me. I hear they have a son around your age, you two would probably get along."

"Yeah, hopefully." Harley said grabbing a apple and walking back up to her room.

She looked out her window across into a room in the new house when she noticed someone walking in and leaving boxes down. And she noticed that that person was a certain green-haired boy.

So, his room room is probably, most-likely, directly across from yours, Harley. She said to herself. No big deal, right.

***

"Harleen!" Her mother shouted up. "I'm going over now, you coming?"

"Coming!" She called as she pulled on her knee-high boots.

Harley was wearing ripped jean shorts and cute crop top along with her black, leather combat boots.

Harley and her mother walked over to their new neighbours house and knocked.

"Hello?" A lady with flowing brown hair opened the door.

"Hi there. We live next door and just thought we'd welcome you to the neighbourhood." Harley's mother handed her a small hamper full of a few things. "I'd figured you'd be running low on supplies so we brought you this."

"Oh, how sweet of you. You didn't have to do this. Would you like to come in? Have some coffee? It's one of the few things we have at the moment." The woman smiled.

Harley and her mother walked into their house and it was almost bare, except for the wallpaper on the wall and some carpet on the stairs.

"Jack! Come down here, please." She shouted. "My husbands just gone out to get a few things. Jack is my son. Well, adopted." She whispered "He must be around your age, uh..."

"Harleen." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you." The green-haired boy walked down the stairs slowly and stood beside his mother. "Ah, Jack. This is Harleen and her mother. They've just came over to welcome us to the neighbourhood. Why don't you two go get to know each other?"

"Sure." Jack said and started walking up the stairs again. "You coming?"

"Yep." Harley nodded and walked up behind him.

Once they'd gotten into his room he barley had anything unpacked yet. Just a bed in the middle of the room which he must of set up quickly.

"So, why did you move to Gotham."

"Oh, 'the husband' got a new job so we were shipped here." He chuckled. "Hey, do people really call you Harleen?"

"Not really. Only my mother and..."

"Old people, yeah. I get it. Only old people call me Jack."

"So, what do your friends call you?" Harley asked.

"Joker, mainly. Some call me dickhead and asshole and stuff but that's a different story."

She smiled. "Everyone calls me Harley."

"What's your surname?"

"Quinzel."

"Hmm... play with your name and you get Harley Quinn."

Harley giggled. "So, are you going to Gotham High?"

"Yeah, I am. Starting tomorrow. Ugh. And I'm dreading it."

"Why? I'll be there." Harley giggled again.

"Yes." He chuckled.

They talked for a while longer until Harley had to leave.

The whole night Harley thought about the green-haired boy. She thought about Joker.

How nice he was; how hot; how funny; how dazzling; how mysterious.

She couldn't get his vision out of her head.

It would be an understatement to say she was excited to see him tomorrow.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

18.7K 854 46
I had to ooen a new account. I hope everyone who was reading finds this. An amazing journey into the Joker's life.
2.8M 78.7K 29
"What makes ya think you're just my toy?" "You don't care about me, you've said it before." Joker x Reader Foul language, trigger warning. Jared Leto...
289K 7.2K 34
A book of imagines dedicated to Jared Leto's Joker! I accept requests! I don't do personals, only x reader (Y/N, you, your), but requests are appreci...
29.2K 2.9K 199
The continuation of *J* Disclaimer: I do not own rights to any DC characters, nor do I work for DC comics. Though I totally should!!