Through It All, Your Ferret ~...

By IRiSEaGLeS

COMPLETE. MATURE THEMES! Not recommended for those under 18! Hermione Granger has been elected Minister of Ma... More

Chapter 1: That Was Some Kiss, Granger
Chapter 2 Go for It
Chapter 3 My Dearest and Most Beautiful
Chapter 4 What My Life Has Become
Chapter 5 I Brought Dessert. And Wine
Chapter 6 Now About Tonight
Chapter 7 I Need a Programmable Coffee Maker
Chapter 8 Beds Empty. No Coffee
Chapter 10 It's Only Monday
Chapter 11 Let Him Be Your Person *
Chapter 12 I'm Sending Her a Fruit Basket
Chapter 13 Hell, All My Plans Have Gone South
Chapter 14 I Appoint You Temporary Minister
Chapter 15 I'm Wearing Sexy Lingerie Just for You *
Chapter 16 Add Nine Months
Chapter 17 Totally Innocent*
Chapter 18 I Think the Kids Are Awake
Chapter 19 It's Okay to be Scared
Chapter 20 Ron Knows*
Chapter 21 She's A Bloody Banshee
Chapter 22 May I Have the Honors
Chapter 23 This Can Be A Fair Trade
Chapter 24 He's a Survivor, Scorpius
Chapter 25 Forgiveness Frees You
Chapter 26 We're Already in Therapy*
Chapter 27: Any Little Malfoys
Chapter 28 We Are Healing Together
Chapter 29 Hermione Granger, Minister Extraordinaire
Chapter 30 Out Post Sex Talks
Chapter 31 I Hate to Impose
Chapter 32 What Just Happened
Chapter 33 *******I Love You Draco **********
Chapter 34 Rest Baby, I'm Here*
Chapter 35 It Feels Like Second Year All Over Again*
Chapter 36 What Harry Said
Chapter 37 Like an Infant
Chapter 38 Lay Next to Me
Chapter 39 Does the Girl Have a Red-Head Death-Wish
Chapter 40 Coffee or Champagne?

Chapter 9 A Drug I Crave

5.7K 131 45
By IRiSEaGLeS

I had the most fitful night's sleep ever. I felt like my dreams were invaded. They weren't mine. Looking back, now I understand the pain that Harry went through for years with the return of Voldemort, and having that small bit of him inside Harry. Or what Ginny went through my second year when Voldemort invaded her through the diary.

But these weren't evil nor negative. No these were anything but. These were like I was reliving the previous night's escapades with Draco over and over in my head and body. It was physical. It was sensual. It was emotional. It was real.

It still felt invasive. Intruding. But oh do I love it.

I woke up in the middle of the night with my knickers soaked and my body shaking in ecstasy. It was like I had multiple orgasms in my sleep. I felt every kiss he placed on my body, the warmth of his breath, the need in his erection. I could taste him. I could smell him. Everything was so vivid and the colors enveloped my senses.

Oh bloody hell this is something new and Merlin I need more!

I want that quickening of our pulses, the depths he plunged into me, that release that makes me lose all control. I have felt things with Draco that I never felt with Ronald. The subtle words and gentle touches that lead to begs and pleas for more. The balance of fire and ice making each and every nerve hypersensitive. My body never had an orgasm like that night, and well last night.

I need more. He is a drug that I crave now. One that I cannot go without. I'm in trouble and I love it.

I need to see him again, hell if only to find out if he had the same night as I did.

Dear Ferret,
Thank you from both of us for the lovely evening. Rose has been beside herself telling everyone about every detail.
Found out that they didn't really watch the movie. No big surprise there.
Rose also told me you are 'chaperoning' their little get-together tomorrow at our friend Angela's cafe'. I'm going to recommend the raspberry scones and cappuccinos. They are our favorites. Though you and Scorpius seemed to enjoy the apple tarts she made.
I had something come up that I need to discuss with you. I'm not sure what your schedule holds, and honestly it is something to discuss in private. Let me know when you're available and I will clear my calendar.
No regrets. Alright, no new regrets. I still regret those two 'loopholes' as you called them.
Hermione

Ginny decided, singlehandedly, that her husband was to have some boy time with his sons and Hugo, and Rose and I were to accompany her immediately for the retail therapy. She probably should have informed her husband of her scheme, but that is for them to hash out later - probably in the bedroom.

It was at the Weasley monthly Sunday brunch that she decided to spring it on him.

"Darling," she turned to her unsuspecting husband, "you are watching Hugo while I go shop with 'Mione and Rosie. Okay. Thanks."

"Yeah - wait what?" She's a master at manipulating Harry. He was engrossed in some article, about quidditch I presume, and she tried to slither it in. "You're going shopping? For what?"

"It's mostly for Rosie and 'Mione. They have - um - cause for some new dresses." She wiggles her eyebrows at her husband, hoping that he'll understand and she won't have to spill everything in front of the whole family - including all our nieces and nephews.

"'Mione, what in heavens is my bride talking about?" Harry nearly begs, he knows but I think it hasn't penetrated through his thick skull yet.

"Rosie may I?" She nods in agreement, so I try to be as vague as possible. "Rosie has a young man interested in her and I have been assisting his father in - shall we say- chaperoning the, well I don't want to call them dates, but"

"Bloody time Scorpius asked you out Rose." My nephew Al sighs. "Now maybe I won't hear about it all the time in the common room and dormitory. And at every meal. And in class. It was really getting annoying. Oh and can you schedule your fights to not coincide with quidditch? The team needs him at his best."

Well hell, there it all comes out. Like a volcano, all the Weasleys are now going to be chiding my poor daughter on her relationship with Scorpius Malfoy. Harry signals me to follow him into the house to talk privately and I only begrudgingly comply.

"'Mione... I hear I lost a bet. One that I was pretty sure I was gonna win." He starts in on me.

"Ah the Harry 'big brother' speech. I was expecting it," I kid.

"Do you really know what you're getting into?"

"Probably better than you do, since you lost the bet," I say cheekily. After all these years, I still can play Harry like a fiddle sometimes.

"Not the point. It's Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. Scorpius, well he's not too bad. But Draco?"

"If I were involved with Scorpius Malfoy, you had better send me to St Mungo's to have my head examined." I say plainly. "Yes I know it's Draco." Now frustrated, I smack his arm. "Trust me. He's arrogant, conceited, self obsessed. And broken." I pause. I understand him. I understand him because he's like me. "He's lonely like me. We get each other. At first I thought it would be strictly physical, but it isn't. It isn't a one time thing either. And thank Merlin for that."

"NO DETAILS!" Harry turns a little green. "What applies to you and Ron goes doubly for you and Draco Malfoy."

"Harry what if I told you Ron and I haven't any details to give in years?" He looks at me dumbfounded. "We're not you and Gin. We haven't had any physical relationship in - well - a very long time."

"'Mione, I'm sorry. I didn't know." I see his expression turn sorrowful and caring. Not the scolding he was going to give me moments ago.

"No one did Harry. Ron didn't care, he sewed his wild oats elsewhere. I was left with a battery powered boyfriend."

"Go." He nods, hopefully understanding my situation better. "I'll give Gin the Muggle credit card too. Just promise me something."

"What?"

"You'll be careful. Not just with your body, but more importantly with your heart. And let me know if things go poorly." Still playing the hero, but he should know by now that I am anything but a damsel in distress.

"Harry, this is the first time in a long time that I am taking back this part of my life. I had given up on it for so long. Now I feel empowered. I feel wanted. I feel loved. They are things I haven't felt in" I don't want to think how long, so instead I just look over at the Weasley's grandfather clock, where all the children, their spouses, and the grandkids faces are on hands. All pointing to 'home' except Ron's and Charlie's.

"We're here for you as much or as little as you need. Does the rest of the family know about Draco?"

"No. Only you and Gin. I was going to tell George, but haven't got around to it. Let's keep that between us all. I don't even want Rosie getting the idea of Draco and I. At this point we are chaperones and catching up as friends."

"Does she know your history with him?" Concern clouds his eyes, as the green intensifies. 

"It was alluded to at dinner. Scorpius was embarrassed over his father's actions, so we didn't get in depth. Like she doesn't know I slapped him or the like."

"What about that?" as he points to my arm that is permanently scarred. My reminder of who I was according to the Malfoy family, just because I was born. "Does she know the history on that?"

That took me off guard. "No and I don't want her to Harry. I decided that when she was born that she would never hear what I went through. There at the Manor or at any part of the war. I have a hard enough time dealing with the memories, I don't need her to dwell on them and have them be part of her too."

"But you went through it at that family's hands. He was there and did nothing. She needs to know."

"Are you going to tell Al not to be friends with Scorpius because of this?" I'm getting flustered. And angry. I don't understand why, but I am. Calm your nerves. Keep your thoughts rational and you have Harry beat in a second.

"No, but if you asked me to, I would in a heartbeat."

"Then I am asking you not to. And respect me for it." I still can't control myself, so even though I know I won this argument, I leave to go back outside to join the rest of the family.

"Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley, we were not done!" He bellows behind me.

"To hell we weren't. I was done. If you can't respect my wishes one way, but will the other, there is no discussion that has any rational basis. It is strictly based on hatred." I turn to Ginny, "Rose and I will be at home when you're ready. I just need to go..."

She sees her husband flustered and rushing towards the rest of the family still seated and giving us confused looks. She understands and gives me a hug. Then whacks her husband on his head. "Moron."

"I'm looking out for her," he grumbles.

"Moron. This is 'Mione. Ever heard her called dumb? No. So trust her." She whispers to him before adding another 'moron' under her breath. She turns to me, "we'll keep Hugo and Rosie. Go home and calm down. I can only imagine the stress you're under." As she turns to her husband glaring at him in a way that screams that not only is he not getting any of their famous 'play time' but he had better make himself comfortable on the couch in his study - which just happens to be about a quarter meter too short for him, "But I have a pretty good idea."

"Thanks Gin. I owe you." I bid my farewells to everyone and Molly offers that Hugo spend the night over again when Rose wants to have another date. She has no idea how quick I am going to take her up on that.

XOXO

I return home to a quiet house. Much needed quiet. I close my eyes thinking back on the dream again. Over and over it plays in my memory; and like wave after wave of the orgasm I experienced in the dream, it hits me again.

Oh Merlin, I'm addicted and need a fix.

Even dreams are better than the battery powered boyfriend I had. I race up to my bedroom, grab the box and take it directly to the back yard and with an 'incendio' the whole thing goes up in flames. "Bye bye battery powered boyfriend. You are officially replaced. By a much better, real thing."

I go back upstairs and look through what lingerie I still retained. Not much to speak of. I start weeding through and just decide to start over. Bras, knickers, and everything in between. It is time for me to be a woman again. One that is wanted and desired. One that is appreciated for more than a name and title.

I decide to go to Muggle London to do my intimates shopping and also decide to stop off at a bookstore. I have been so out of practice, I need to find ways to not only pleasure myself but now pleasure Draco.

Though if the dreams meant anything, there is plenty of pleasuring going around for both of us.

I make a list of places to go and make an appointment for some of the more - intimate stores. Nothing overly kinky, just something that I am comfortable in. With the note in hand, I apparate just outside Harrods to start off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.2K 57
It was the news that shocked the Wizarding World. Hermione Granger, the War Heroine of the Second Wizarding War is DEAD. Taken by an illness, she lea...
162K 4K 41
Complete Hermione has lost Ron in a chaotic mission with Harry Potter. He has been formally declared dead two months ago. Kingsley has tapped her as...
26.3K 1K 29
[ FULLY EDITED ] Lucius Malfoy has been fatally ill for months. He's so ill, in fact, he's forbidden anyone to help take care of him. Draco's tried e...