invisible crush

By ravsisrekt

You, a fan, are dead and haunt BTS. Being involved in an accidental hit-and-run by the boys' tour bus on your... More

T e a s e r
Prologue: Bangtan Murders You
Chapter 1: Jimin Sees You
Chapter 2: A Heartbeat
Chapter 3: the Thing
Chapter 4: Yoongi's My Bias
Chapter 6: I Miss You
Chapter 7: You Tryna Kiss Me?
Chapter 8: Why Jimin?
Chapter 9: Insecurities
Chapter 10: Jimin Doesn't Care About You
Chapter 11: Be Back Soon
Chapter 12: Touch Her Real Body
Chapter 13: Meeting the Ex
Chapter 14: Power and Control
Chapter 15: We Chose You
Chapter 16: Truly Attractive
Chapter 17: Jimin vs Jimin
Chapter 18: The Start to Jealousy
Chapter 19: Evolution of Jealousy
Chapter 20: The Kiss Meant Something?
Chapter 21: #DicksOut
Chapter 22: That I Like Kissing You
Chapter 23: Whoops
Chapter 24: We'll Find A Way
Chapter 25: Yoongi's Screams Intensify
Chapter 26: A Time Jump
Chapter 27: Weird Ghost + Human Sex
Chapter 28: Saving Thing
Chapter 29: The Day Has Come
Chapter 30: You're Alive?
Epilogue: I'll Find My Way Back to You
thank you~

Chapter 5: Choose you Choose me

58.6K 4.2K 3.5K
By ravsisrekt

PREVIOUSLY:

.

Bitch. You died.

.

You tried to rip away from the bus by running. It didn't work. You were flung back to your position by the bus's side and repeated groans in frustration. Like a fuckboy that never left you alone with numerous talks on 'getting your number', the bus stayed glued to you as you did to it.

Screaming loud, you barely caught sight over what was behind you, breathing down your neck. All you knew was that it saw you. It saw you and it was grinning with sharpened teeth below its dark hood that hid its horrid expression. Almost like a cloak, you didn't catch sight of it as a sudden force knocked the wind out of you. Being flung, ripped, and torn away from the bus, you hit the ground far across the parking lot and moaned in pain.

Whatever threw you, made you feel pain for the first time since you woke.

.

All was smooth for Jimin in the shower. His body felt amazing with the soap and hot water hitting his aching muscles and skin. Getting up and destroying the laziness he struggled with earlier, Park Jimin was glad he was out of his clothing getting refreshed before bed.

About to softly graze Jimin's wet skin, you changed your mind quick and laughed loudly to yourself as you yanked your hand back and flung your hand down. Aiming to slap the man, your eyes widened so soo large when your hand didn't move right through him. Instead, it burned into his skin leaving a visible hand print.

You panicked, frozen. Your hand still on his bum.

Jimin slipped. Screaming, jumping, and trying to embarrassingly grab onto any body part that he could, he fell back.

"Sorry for sexually harassing you there," you sang out, smirking down at him, "I didn't realize you'd be able to see me, let alone feel me slap your ass."

.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you."

You waved him off. "It's fine."

His brows furrowed. "How can it be fine? You're dead. That isn't okay."

You stared at him. Blinking, you tried to stay positive like how you had the entire day so far. You didn't want to think about Jonah. You didn't want to think about your ex-girlfriend, and you didn't want to think about your Mother.

.

"They think they might've found a heartbeat," Namjoon whispered, smile sad.

BangPD nodded. Rubbing at his face, he let out everything he knew on the situation. "We've been getting a mix of weird calls saying different things. But as of right now, what I can make out is that the girl isn't officially pronounced dead yet."

"If she dies," BangPD finished, "in order to save you boys, we'll have to twist her life story. We'd have to make you all seem as the victim and not the other way around."

Jimin's lips parted in surprise, neat eyebrows slightly dancing below his hair that covered his forehead.

.

"What's wrong?" Jimin whispered over at you, seeing tears starting to fill at the corners of your eyelashes.

You whimpered when the Thing smiled from ear to ear. Thing waved.

"Please don't let go yet," you begged, "P-Pleas-" you choked on your own sniffle.

.

You listened throughout the week. You listened to what was happening to your body, to your mother, to Jonah...you listened to everything but you didn't dare go and visit your body for yourself. Instead, you'd change the subject entirely when Jimin would bring it up.

"I'll come with you," he'd sweetly propose.

You'd shake your head. Scared, in denial, and outmost terrified over the black figure you'd constantly see. "There's no need. I'm dead. People who are dead should stay dead."

.

Now, you were here as always. Laying next to him in the middle of the night, out of fear, your ghostly hand was tight in holding his as he slept. Even as his finger's uncurled when he fell in deep sleep, you'd panic and hold him tighter. With Jimin around, with Jimin touching you, you didn't see the blackened creature often.

.

Your sights were on Yoongi one second, and then, the hovering form that was right behind him the next.

Your smile fell so fast.

Your heart started to race.

You stared at the Thing. Eyes in pain, fear, and anger over how infuriating the pain to your body costed, you spat, "W-What do you want from me?!"

You glanced at the dark hall. One mind, one body, and one life on your mind. "JIMIN!"

Then the Thing did something you didn't hope for. It was nose-to-snout quick, it's eyes drilling into yours. Thing's grin submerged and fed on your fear as you stopped screaming, the tears in your eyes swallowed back in, and your face became blank when staring at it so close. You were motionless and under it's control.

"What do you want?" you asked more stable. But your body wasn't, your body wasn't stable.

Then the Thing did something you didn't hope for. It did something you weren't expecting for it to be able to do...

It talked to you. Thing answered your question.

.

-

(RECAP DONE, YOU ALL GOOD?)

-

It talked to you. Thing answered your question.

"You." Its voice was more of an echo when in comparison to you. Dark, hollowed, and sounding as if it had been dead for a while, the terror that melted at your mind was enough to have you close your eyes.

"Why? Why me?" you asked, wanting to move but not able to feel your limbs. "Wha..what are you?"

Thing smiled again and you wished it would stop. Suddenly, the dark tunnel of a mouth had sharpened teeth again. Its grin was vivid as it moved more closely into your face. You wanted everything your power to move, to call out for Jimin again, do anything besides just stand there but you couldn't. You were stuck and so desperately afraid.

"I can't say," it let out muffled, grin poking to the side causing one of its eyes to almost roll back into the darkness. They were bulgy and ready to pop out, but you didn't let that distract you as you focused on its mouth. It's deep, the darkness behind them...Thing was a monster you couldn't put your name to.

"Why not?" you whispered, tear hitting your cheek. You wished for Jimin to come casually and stop this, to hold your hand and shield you. The fact that Yoongi was casually in the kitchen looking through the refrigerator didn't help your helplessness; he was unaware so you didn't bother calling out for him.

"Because chasing you around won't be fun anymore."

Your skin crawled.

Thing continued, "Oh, there-there Y/N, no need to be afraid. Here, I'll give you a hint."

Your lips were sealed, your body shook and suddenly the hold the creature had on you was loosening. There was nothing reassuring about the tone the creature presented itself to speak out in. Cold, menacing, and taunting, Thing knew exactly how scared you were.

It knew what you were going to do the minute it's hold on you released.

You were going to run and Thing was hoping for it.

"Time behind your anchor means nothing, you decay decay. Choose your future, you decay decay," It sang. Thing sang and let the hint out. You didn't get it, crying and having it release from you entirely. You ran, as it expected, and it didn't have to touch you to fling you across the room like a ragdoll. Thing laughed, evil and crazy-like as it flung you around the walls, through the shelves, and had you float around. "Choose me choose me choose me. Choose you choose me." Thing sang.

You were in pain under its control. Legs wailing about along with your hands, you were safe from most of the falls as it didn't let you hit anything for real. Screaming, you grunted as groaned as Thing tossed you around the living room space. Your eyes that barely saw started to look over at the kitchen that was filling with oblivious BTS members preparing breakfast. Some laughed, some groaned about being tired...none saw you flying around like an amusement-park-ride-gone-wrong.

"STOP IT!" you screamed loudly, your chest combusting as your heart started to race an abnormal pace. You started to lose your senses little by little. From buzzing at the ears, to barely smelling what the boys were cooking, to a silenced heart.

Screeching loud when your heart failed, there was a dreadful pain springing down your arm, back, and the chest. It silenced and when Thing grinned and threw you the last time, you flung to the coffee table, sliding onto it before falling right off onto the ground. The papers that were on the table flew with you. Thing made your body touch the objects before having a loud noise of you hitting the floor spark up in the room.

The boys jumped high, all looking over the living room where they heard the noise. Seeing the coffee table slightly moved and papers on the ground, they were confused. The room was suddenly eerie, none of them speaking.

"JIMIN, PLEASE, JIMIN!" You screamed, trying to crawl up but being flung back as Thing grabbed your feet and started to crawl up your legs. It weighed so much. You screamed one last time, crying, "JIMIN!"

Jungkook and the others looked over at the hallway that led to the rooms, hearing a huge thud from the door that banged open, they watched as their seventh member was in nothing but jeans with a towel going fast at his shampooed and bubbly hair. Running through, Jimin's face looked paled and worried as his feet slipped on the ground, having him hold and whack down things as he ran into the kitchen.

"Hyu-" Jungkook stopped, the others confused over him so worried as he ran, stood in front of them with his bare back tensed. Jimin stared in the direction of the living room.

Your watery eyes met Jimin and he was confused with seeing you on the ground. Running towards you by the coffee table, he rushed and kneeled in front of your form that took in a huge breath of air, filling up your dead lungs. Thing disappeared the minute Jimin's hand hesitantly went to yours.

You whimpered, smiling through your tears before jumping onto him instantly. Hugging his half-naked body tight, your fingers dug into his shoulder blades as he was in shock, confused and awkwardly kneeling before the couch. His hands slowly hugged you back, lips moving to your neck, "What happened, what's wrong?" He whispered, not knowing why his heart broke to see you sobbing. This was the second time now, but something about this time...something about this time seemed more traumatic.

"Jimin-ah?" The voice was confused and soft.

Jimin looked over his shoulder. BTS looked at him with wide eyes, confused and out of their minds as all they saw was his run into the room and kneel by the coffee table that had earlier spooked them out. Not knowing what to do with this situation, they all just blinked before Namjoon was brave enough to call out for him.

Jimin chuckled but he didn't mean it. He couldn't laugh at the situation knowing you were still desperately hugging him and upset. Instead, he moved one hand off you and the other to pick at the sheets on the ground. He gathered a few as he brought them into his hands.

"Just getting the papers," Jimin whispered, "One second."

Jimin rubbed at your lower back, patting a few times as he slowly moved away from you. You blinked, numb and eyelashes clinging with droplets of tears. Sniffling, you looked around, on your knees, you watched as he gently smiled and whispered for you to calm down. Picking up the papers, you watched him. The idol kept worriedly staring up at you as he cleaned up the floor.

His hand moved over your lap subtly so the others wouldn't see. Rubbing your knee, he whispered one last thing causing you to nod adorably vulnerable. "I'm here now, I'm here."

You stood up with him as he straightened. Staring at the droplets on his bare torso, he was still so tense and you could see it, by the way, all of his tone body flexed. Knowing that he ran halfway through his shower over to you, normally, you'd comment on how sexy he was and have him blush. But right now, after what just happened, something else came out alongside your serious tone...

"I need to go to my body," you whispered soft, mind on a mission to understand what exactly was happening.

-

A/N: *evil laugh* any guesses, I'm all ears my lovelies!

The next 2 chapters will be posted throughout today :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 4.9K 29
❝Allow me to get in between your legs and tell each of your children how much of a good dad you are.❞ *** Men who are younger than you? No. Men who...
5.2K 652 55
" Why did you suddenly kiss me??!!"- Park Y/n " Just follow what I do"- Jeon Jungkook An encounter with a stranger changes my life... Make me feel w...
685 30 19
When one of BTS's fans who is a Jimin bias commits suicide her friend sends the letter and the map she left behind to BTS's fan email. Jimin feels dr...
339 107 12
After returning from the military, it seemed as though time had stopped for the two years he had been gone. Things were now different as everyone had...