my love (a jake paul fanfic)

Por lulu22304

A 18 year old girl joins team 10 and starts to like jake pual she denied the feelings but after ignoreing the... Más

ch.1
ch 2
ch3
ch 4
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
Little update
ch 9
ch10
ch11
ch12+little update/rant
ch13
help me out
ch14
ch15
ch16
ch17
ch18
ch19
hey i need your guys help
ch21
ch22
Ch 23
ch24
update (important!)
update
Ch 25
I'm sorry
Ch26
bad news (sorry)
hi guys...plz read
here you guys go
ch27
Important
ch28
ch29
ch30
I have a question???
ch31
ch32
ch33
ch34
ch35
background
hey
ch36
ch 37
ch38
ch39
Last chapter

ch20

689 11 2
Por lulu22304

"let's have some fun" he smirks

(Skip all of the naughty stuff im so pure...lol)

I lay their breathless and I kiss jake.I take a shower and I turn on my camera "hey guys lets see how many time I can poke jakes butt without him noticing " I find jake i poke his butt and I hide. throughout the day I poked him 60 times I try to poke him one more time but he grabbed my finger and picked me up and I giggled and he put me on the kitchen counter and Anthony comes in and pushes jake playfully and picks me up "my little potato" Anthony runs with me in his arms and I see jake behind him I laugh he runs to his room and threw me on the bed and jake playfully tackled Anthony "you don't take my kitten"

(A week later)

TMI but my period has come late and I'm scared.I woke up and I ran to the bathroom throwing up like crazy Tessa cane in the bathroom "are you ok" she asked and I shook my head no "Tessa I think I'm pregnant " she looked shook (i guess she is the competition haha) "can you buy me a pregnancy test" she nodded and went to the store and 15 minutes later she brought it and I took at I look at it and.......

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...
283K 3.9K 44
Logan and Jakes younger sister is moving in with Logan, Since Jake's house is taken by the Team10. Logan is always protective over his sister because...
7K 52 28
Your name is Madeleine. Your 20 years old, have blonde hair and blue eyes. You live in The U.K.
291K 5.2K 64
You Met Jake and Logan one day when you just moved to LosAngeles and fell for both of them! What will happen?! #377 in Fanfiction ~Started March 2017