Save Me

Por nalathescorpio

"My name is Katara, and I was kidnapped and turned into one of the Fire Lord's whores. This is my story." THI... Mais

Chapter 1: Stolen and Broken
Chapter 2: No Feeling
Chapter 3: Worry and Anger
Chapter 4: Thank You, Painted Lady
Chapter 5: Mental Torment
Chapter 6: I Loved It, Every Second.
Chapter 7: Weakening
Chapter 8: Can't Sleep

Untitled Part 9

3.3K 46 46
Por nalathescorpio

Chapter 9

The Beach Part I

*I'm so unbelievably sorry it took almost a full year for me to put out another chapter. Up until this point there has been a lot going in my life, that and I lost access to a computer. But as of now, I am graduated and was finally able to get my hands on something to write with!!! Yay! This chapter is short, but I was too excited to put something out for you guys. Ya'll deserve something while I continue to write more. Please leave comments and reviews to tell me how you feel and to help me to become a better writer. Enjoy! (: *

There was a soft light coming in through the window, brightening my eyelids before Id even opened them. Slowly, I peered into the view in front of me. A dimly lit room, with the sun shining brightly on the bed. I sat up and looked over to the petite sleeping form next to me. She is so beautiful, I thought. Through my eyes, this woman looked like a goddess, she was a goddess. So stunning, impossibly sweet, and so very caring for everyone. A smile grew onto my cheeks as I continued to look down at her. At this time, her face was relaxed, and she looked more content than how Id seen her in a long time. No stress concerned her face, no fear held her eyes. It was Katara in all her beauty.

A knock at the door distracted me. I removed the covers from my body and walked to grab my robe before opening the door.

"Good morning, Prince Zuko. We bring you your breakfast before we end our travels at Ember Island." The servant bowed before turning on her heel and walking back down the hallway from which shed come. In my hands was a tray of delicious looking foods, making me feel starved as I just stood there.

"Zuko?" Katara yawned and stretched her arms as she sat up in the bed. I couldn't help but gleam with joy, sleeping beauty had woken up. And, once again, I was so influenced by her never-ending beauty. "Zuko." She said again, more sternly.

"Oh, sorry." I laughed off my small moment of embarrassment. I walked over to the bed, setting down the tray of food as I sat down across from her. Katara must've been starving, because as soon as the tray hit the bed, she was devouring an apple. She moaned in satisfaction as she sat chewing. The juices came out the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin. Gracefully, she swiped it away with her hand. I laughed at how much of a mess she was making. Looking down I saw a variety of fruits as well as some bread options, along with a small glass pitcher of juice. I tore a piece of the bread off and began to munch on that.

The moment of bliss in the early morning ended as urgent knocks to the door rang in my ears. Katara stopped chewing on her food and set down the apple nervously. I gave her a look of assurance that she was okay, then proceeded to open the door. Azula stood on the outside, not looking very pleasant. Then again, when was she ever pleased or happy?

"You looked like you slept well, Zuzu. We are leaving soon, and I wanted to check on you and your whore." Talking to Azula, especially first thing in the morning, was not something I particularly was so enthusiastic on doing. My fists became clenched as soon as she called Katara my whore. That and she was suddenly eyeing Katara with a vile grin written on her face which held nothing but bad intentions, but she was nothing close to even being a whore; rape means no consent was given, and that's exactly what it had been. (*THIS IS THE AUTHOR SPEAKING, ID JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT because this is for some reason such a controversial topic lately THAT IF SOMEONE DOES NOT WANT TO, IS UNCONSCIOUS, NOT SOBER, OR SAYS NO, THAT IS RAPE. THERES NO IF ANDS OR BUTS. IT IS RAPE. Okay, continue.*) I wanted to yell at her and tell her that she is wrong, but I had to prove my loyalty. Not only that, my father expected that I was using Katara as a harem girl as it was the deal we made so I could make sure she was safe.

Speaking behind clenched teeth, I responded, "We are doing fine." Thankfully she didn't notice much of my anger as she was staring intently at Katara.

"Well, I guess thats good. Maybe we can share her at some point on this wild vacation father has planned for us." She grinned again. I looked over to her and saw blunt fear in Katara's face; her eyes wouldn't tear away from Azula's. Azula laughed and then proceeded to walk away.

When I shut the door, I made sure to lock it and then went directly back to Katara in the bed. The closer to her I got, the more I realized how pale she was and that her eyes were watery. I knew something seriously sinister was going on in her head, but making sure she was okay mentally was my priority. Sitting on the bed, I pulled her into me and started to play with her hair. She was relaxing into me, yet still gripping onto my arm tightly. Her breathing quickly went from almost hyperventilating to calm breaths and slow lung movement. I kissed her forehead in the hopes I could soother her a bit more so that we could talk.

"Don't listen to Azula. You're not a whore. But what has you so shaken up?" I continued to pet her hair.

She took in a deep breath and replied,

"When I had first been kidnapped, Azula and other people had done very bad things to me. The type of things which claim your mind and torment you forever. She abused me in many ways before you took me in. If she ever got the chance to hurt me again, I know that she'd take it." Anger began to rise in me from the pit of my stomach. What exactly had Azula done to her which made her so fearful? My sister was definitely not a good person, but whatever she had done deeply affected Katara. It seemed like something which might take years to get over. Seeing her how I did proved that to me, and all that was shown on her face was a look of pure humility and terror.

"You don't ever have to worry about those things happening to you again. I promise, I wont let anyone hurt you Katara. You're safe with me." I hugged her tightly to me. I hoped that she felt safe with me, but because of how quickly she calmed down while I held her I was reassured. Never would anyone hurt or touch her in any foul way again.

Azula frightened me more than a lot of things did, but I had to be strong as usual. My job was to put on a good show of being Zuko's slave and nothing bad would happen to either of us. Coming to Ember Island, even more far away from everyone, had me feeling somewhat empty. With Zuko's comfort, however, my body felt at ease, and I tried to stay calm instead of constantly remaining tense.

Once Azula had left us, there was much snuggling in his bed until we eventually got up to get off the ship. The island was very magnificent. Its beauty was vibrant, and the red fire nation symbols everywhere took the peace and innocence from the surrounding nature. We were still on the ship, almost getting off, and I noticed Ty Lee was leaning over the edge with Azula standing beside her.

"I'm so excited to spend the weekend on Ember Island! Its going to be great to hang out on the beach and do nothing." Ty Lee sighed and stared around her in awe.

"Doing nothing is a waste of time. Were being sent away on a forced vacation; I feel like a child." Zuko seemed really unamused by Ty Lee. Then Azula spoke.

"So Dad wants his to meet with his advisors alone, without anyone else around. Don't take it personally." She didn't acknowledge my presence. I hated how she spoke and walked around like she hadn't sexually assaulted me. Ty Lee didn't seem to care even if she did know. Her being friends with Azula surprised me more than anything, though. Azula did/does awful and such terrible things to people. How could anyone even want to be near her?

Zuko shrugged off her response and we walked off of the ship. As soon as I stepped into the sand I wanted to rip off my shoes and run into the ocean behind me. It reminded me of all the fun times wed had when my friends and I were altogether. In remembering that, it reminded me that even when life is inconveniently stressful you can still allow positivity into your soul. That was exactly what I intended to do if Zuko and I happened to get a chance alone. Hearing the waves overlap behind us was such a mesmerizing sound with how much I had been inside and kept away recently. The very sound of the water crashing against the shoreline made me happy inside, a happiness which I unwantedly had to put away deep down.

Two old voices interrupted my thoughts briefly, "Welcome to Ember Island, kids." There were two older women standing before us. They looked alike; most likely twins. Zuko whispered in my ear that their names were Lo and Li.

They led us towards a beach house. It was bigger inside than expected, and held many rooms. I hoped mine and Zuko's was the farthest away from Azula.

"It smells like old lady in here." Zuko commented. I chuckled at his words as he glanced around the room, taking in the scene before him.

"Gee, I wonder why." Mai appeared suddenly. Jealousy spiked up inside me as I watched her smile at Zuko. But did I have that right to be jealous? Zuko and I were not official, and had also never confirmed anything regarding our relationship. It made me a little insecure, but I knew I couldn't let these negative feelings get to me. With how Zuko had been treating me lately, I assumed he wouldn't run off with Mai to leave me behind. It wasn't in his character, nor his nature.

Mai walked away to a room as we walked towards another. "It looks like the beach threw up all over it." I did not miss Mai's condescending self. She was always complaining or whining about something. Then again, she didn't know suffering as far as I knew.

Li and Lo began to speak in turns behind us,

"We know you're upset that you were forced to come here this weekend,"

"But Ember Island is a magical place. Keep an open mind; give it a chance."

"And it can help you understand yourselves and each other."

"The beach has a special way,"

"Of smoothing even the most ragged edges." As Li spoke this, she rubbed a seashell in her palm to influence their speech.

"Time to hit the beach!" Li had set down the seashell as they both dropped their robes. Let me tell you now, it was not a pleasant sight to see telling by the look painted across Zuko's face.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

383K 10.1K 52
Story contains the Following ships: Aang X Oc (Asha) Katara X Zuko Sokka X Suki WARNING: Curse words and cannon compliant Violence Viewer discretion...
72.1K 2K 20
AN AVATAR : THE LAST AIRBENDER FANFICTION BOOK I : WATER "You-You're alive?" ~~~~ "Expecting someone else?" ~~~~ "Wait don't go!" ~~~~ "We were ne...
437K 13.7K 50
Three years after the war Zuko is living a life of duty while Katara reluctantly travels the world with Aang. When General Iroh orders them to find Z...
865K 22.9K 78
***CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING*** Broken, filled with loss, pain, and anger of her people's death... she could only hope she had died with them. An Air B...