The Love Between Heaven and H...

By blackloverose

Sequel of Thin line between love and hate. This is the next generation. You saw what Rose and Drew went thro... More

Next Generation
Bad news bears
Home sweet home
Fire and Ice
Game Day!!!!
No I in TEAM
Party like a rock star ☆
Don't tell me bye, bye
Aftermath
PTA (Parents)
This is the new normal
See me
Old flames, new fire
Differences
Brotherhood
Falling into place
Be Mine
All or Nothing
Homecoming Night.
As the night bleeds blue
To close to home
Thanksgiving Break

Life is like Lemons

59 7 0
By blackloverose

After getting FroZo Lillian heads on home while Asia goes and drop Jaylen off.

"Sorry if I dragged you around. I just wanted you to feel welcomed."

"No, I had fun. Thank you for invited me out and being so nice to me."

"Haha just doing my job. Well have a good night. I see you at school."

"Okay see yeah." He gets out and goes through the gates into his house. All the lights were off but he heard music in the basement.

Going down there he sees his mom at the bar drinking. He storms over to her and takes the drink out of her hands.

"Heyy!" She protested.

"Go to bed."

"What's the point. Now give me my drink."

"Do you ever stop drinking?"

"When I was pregnant with you." Jaylen shook his his head.

"Mom if you don't want dad to kick you out you need to stop drinking."

"Ha, I'm a grown woman. I will do what I please. I still one of the top models. No one can out shine me."

"What else do you need to happen to wake up? You lost your job and you're going to lose me. Dad was going to leave you out on the streets if I didn't beg him for you to stay." She leans on Jaylen sleep. He picks her up and bring her back upstairs and takes her to her room. Laying her down, he puts the cover over her.

"What am I going to do with you?" he says to his sleeping mom.

Arriving home Asia tried to avoid her mom.

"Anastasia?" Asia quickly smiles hiding behind the pillar. Rose walks right up to her with her arms folded.

"What are you doing home so late?"

Asia protested, "Me late? Adrians car's not even in the garage."

"True but at least I knew where he was. I get no call, no text no nothing."

"Well for one, I don't call cause you seem to be busy with everyone else. Two you don't respond to my text and three if you would have asked Dad, you would have knew I was at frozo getting ice cream with Lillian." Asia stomps away before Rose could say anything else.

Andrew walked in from the kitchen in his rope.

Rose goes to her husband upset,"Am I being unreasonable?"

"You're being you."

"Is that so bad. I just want to make sure shes okay."

"You don't have to be so hard on her. You're making her turn cold. Open up your heart in a different way."

Rose shook her head confused. She kissed Drew and went upstairs to go to bed.

The next morning Asia drags herself out of bed and gets ready for school. She picks up her phone to text Jaylen.

A:Hey do you want to drive to school together?

J: Sure want me to drive?

A:Yeah, Ready for practice today.

J: Nope 😑

She laughs at him. Going down the stairs she was about to reply back when Adrian came up behind her taking her phone then runs past her.

"Heyy!!!!" She follows him into the kitchen were Rose had breakfast ready. Andrew was already at the table on his phone. Seeing them run Rose stops them.

"Sit down now." Asia mean mugs her brother.

Adrian laughs tossing back her phone and she almost drops it.

"I hate you." She mouthed at him. Rose sits down across from Andrew and Adrian sits next to Asia.

Andrew gets sets his phone down and greets his family.

"Good morning."

Anastasia smiles at her father, "Morning Dad."

"Morning pop. You guys are coming to my game Friday right?"

Rose sits down and answers, "Of course we wouldn't miss it for the world." He smiled.

Asia just stabbed her eggs really hard making a clicking sound.

Andrew glaces over at his daughter, "Asia I loved your performance. You sounded wonderful."

"I'm glad someone did. Thanks dad."

"Right! She rocked the stage." Adrian added. Rose changed the subject.

"Ready to start your AP classes Adrian?"

"Ready? We had work due on the first day of class. I don't like the fact that I'm in class with the upperclassmen."

"That's good. You can look up to them if you need help."

"Yeah I'm trying to catch up."

"I know you can do it. I beileve in you." Rose says.

Hearing her mom say that felt like a knife going deeper into Asia's heart. She tries to push the hurt away but it was too much.

Anastasia gets up and puts her dishes in the sink,"Thanks for breakfast. I'll be getting ready for school. I need to be there early." She leaves and Andrew looks at his wife to see she is unfazed.

Drew called for Rose attention but got ignored "Honey~?"

"I have a meeting out of town so I'll be staying the night out but I promise to be back for your game."

"That's fine mom. I know how busy you are." Rose smiles.

Zara wakes up early to check on her daughter.

"Baby."

"Mommy!" She hugs her baby girl.

"How are you feeling."

Bianca rubs her belly, "My tummy hurts."

"Okay Mommy is going to get you something good for your tummy okay. Here lay back down." She puts the cover back over her and goes down stairs to the kitchen to see her mother drinking coffee.

"Hey ma."

"Morning sweety. Hows Bianca? I went up there last night to check her temp."

"She okay. She just needs to take her medication." Her mom comes over and takes it out of her hand.

"Go get ready for school. I take care of Bianca."

"I was just thinking of staying home today."

"No you go to school and I got you."

"But ma-."

"But nothing. Now get upstairs and get dressed. You will not fail school just to take care of Bianca. You need to finish for her and in college you have friends and family to take care of the both of you."

"Okay Thanks Mom." Running back upstairs she get dressed. In the middle of straightening her hair she gets a call from "Dead beat"

She answers and puts it on speaker.

"What?!" Zara says annoyed.

"Hows Bianca?" Zara lets out a deep breathe.

"Are you calling because you need something to talk about to your fans?"

"No I'm calling because I care.'

"Right!!!!" Zara laughed. A sleepy Bianca walked in.

"Mommy?"

"Hey baby. Your daddys on the phone come say hi." Bianca instantly woke up.

She takes Zara's phone and turns on facetime. Getting on Zara's lap she holds the phone up while Zara finishes her hair and makeup in the mirror.

"Hey baby. Daddies going to come see you soon okay?" Zara rolled her eyes knowing that he could see it. Zara still couldn't get over the fact that he chose his singing career over his daughter.

"Yay!" Bianca goes on and on about what she wanted to do with him. Zaras mom soon comes in calling for Bianca.

"Bye Bye Daddy!"

"Bye honey." She skipped out and Zara waited till she was out of ear shot.

"Justin can you not make plans if you're not going to go through with it. Just leave her alone instead of hurting her."

"That wouldn't happen if you would come back to me."

"You asshole! I will never get back together with you. You cheated on me with so many girls that they even bragged about it. When I left you and had Bianca it was the best thing for the both of us. I did not make her by myself. You already proven that you can't be faithful in a relationship but the least you can do is be a good father." Zara sees shes getting a call from Asia. She clicks the end button not wanting to see his face anymore.

"Aye Asia, What's up?"

"Hows my god daughter?"

"Word spread around that fast."

"That dead beat is her father so her name will get around."

"Haha You're the one who changed his name in my phone?"

"Yup! That was all me."

"You a mess."

"Thank you, Thank you."

"She doing good though. She's with her GG right now. Well talk more at school k."

"Okay Gurl. See you in a little bit."

"See Yeah."

Jaylen replies to Asia and then goes check on his mom. Still sleep, he brings her a cup of water. After getting ready for school, He father knocks on his door.

"Come in." Jaylen sees an older him in a suit stroll into his room.

"Hey son, I wanted to talk to you about your mom.'

"Look I will get her to stop. I know she can."

"What about sending her to rehab."

"Rehab. No dad wait-"

"If she doesn't get better then I will force my hand and kick her out. Your 18 so I can't really fight to take you but I can not have the mother of my child acting crazy. That looks bad on me and your grandfather."

"Just let me talk her first okay."

"Okay son I'll let you talk to her but if she doesn't change I will have to send her there."

Jaylen gets a text from Asia saying shes ready. "Okay dad we'll talk when I get home." Jaylens father watches as Jaylen gets into his car and drives off.

Pulling up to Asia place Adrian was just driving off as Asia got into his truck.

He hated the way they smiled at each other. He saw Karly was calling him and he inored the call then soon gets a call from Jon.

"What'sup boi?" Adrian says

"Nun much but your girl called me to get to you. Why you blowing her off and second why am I the messager?"

"Sorry man I just don't want to be bothered right now. The closer we get to graduating the more Karly and my mom is talking about getting married."

"Like forced?"

"No not forced but at the same time yeah. I just wish Karly could find someone else to fall in love with so she can be happy."

"Man, Don't say that. You loved her at one point right?"

"That was freshmen year and everyone was getting into relationships. I was still trying to hair on my chest. You know what I mean?" Adrian looks behind him to see Jaylen driving right behind him.

"Yeah I know what you mean." Jonathion replies.

"Aye Jon, How do you feel about this Jaylen person."

"I means hes chill and the team really wants to see if he can play."

"I mean him being around Anastasia."

"Haha you think that Asia would fall for a fool like that. He's not her type. I wouldn't worry to much about it."

"Maybe. Well I'll see you at school in a bit. You going to the club room?"

"Nah the freshmen players keep hanging out in there to seem cool."

"Haha I seem to recall the us as freshmen did the same thing."

"Not the same thing."

"Hmm right. Bye." He hangs up and arrives at school.

The whole time Jaylen was driving Asia's phone started going off.

"Hey yes I will be there early tomrrow morning."

"Oh yes the play. Tell miss Ember that I will be there at 6 tonight. Mhhmm."

"Yes I will be there during homeroom~Oh I'm singing that part? I didn't audition for it."

"Call my brother if you want an interveiw." Anastasia turned her phone off.

"Wow you are a busy woman."

"Yup I'm on the school spirit club. Show choir and I'm in the theater department."

"I have the feeling that you like how busy you are, like your running away from something."

"Running? From what?"

"It could be anything, From a person or from reality." Asia doesn't reply back thinking.

Getting to the school Gates Zara spots Asia and Jaylen.

"AYE." Asia waves in excitement. Jaylen gets Asia's attention before Zara reach them.

"Hey I'm going to head on in."

"You know your way around?" he nods. Asia was kinda sad seeing him leave but she knows she can't be around him 24/7.

Zara strolls over to her.

"Damn did yall come to school together?"

"Yeah which I'm sure Adrian has a problem with." She says seeing her brother storm over to her.

"What were you thinking riding in a car with a stranger?" Asia turned back on her phone praying she'll get a phone call. "Adrian stop please."

"I~." They freeze seeing a company car with the name Kang on it.

Zara questioned, "Isn't Lillian last name Kang?"

"Yeah." Adrian answered. It pulls up in front of them and the driver gets out to open the back door. Lillian steps out in black heels, a long sleeved floral shirt with the bottom tucked in the shorts. She has her hair curled with makeup on and her nails done.

Lillian was nervous to see how her friends would react but she didn't know Adrian would be there too. The driver hands her, her backpack bows and leaves.

Asia broke the slinece.

"Damn royalty." Asia teased

Zara was almost speechless, "Okay I have two questions. Damn you look amazing."

"That's not a question." Asia pointed out.

"Shut up. You didn't let me finish. What's with the change and whats up with the company car. You normally drive yourself." Lilly's face was almost red from all of their glazes.

"Uh my um grandfather. he wants me to start being more involved in the hotel chain businesses and learn the ropes. So he's kinda having me watched." Anastasia glaces at her brother still in shocked mode. Laughing inside, she goes to tease him.

"You know Dre you can pick your face up off the floor." Adrian pulls his eyes away and looks at his sister. He coughs and leaves.

Zara laughs, "That boy is something else but anyways you look beautful."

"Thank you." Strolling into school Lillian was getting looked up and down by all the guys.

Adrian was at his locker wanted to punch every guy.

"What are you staring at?" Adrian looks over to see Karly.

"Oh nothing." Karly looks to see Lillian all dressed up. She doesnt even try to hide her jelousy.

"Lillian upgraded her look."

"You know not everything is about looks Karly."

"Well that is how you got me right. I mean look at me. This body and face just can't be with anybody." Karly kisses him on the cheek and goes to class.

"Todays going to be a long day." He says to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 74 19
Mel is the trouble maker. Never shows up to school and always in trouble with the police. She relies on her twin to always get her out of sticky situ...
115K 4.6K 24
They kissed . She forgot. They got together . She left . They meet again. Will he hate her or the love will rekindle? Whatever happens, We all know t...
1.1K 80 18
"The little spark left in her erupted into such a large flame, it boiled her blood and made the thought of this sand-colored haired person impossible...
16.6K 2.2K 43
Ruby just started at her new school and trips into a complicated life, involving her best friend's boyfriend, Matthew. And God, did she try to keep a...