The Love Between Heaven and H...

By blackloverose

Sequel of Thin line between love and hate. This is the next generation. You saw what Rose and Drew went thro... More

Next Generation
Bad news bears
Home sweet home
Fire and Ice
Life is like Lemons
Game Day!!!!
Party like a rock star ☆
Don't tell me bye, bye
Aftermath
PTA (Parents)
This is the new normal
See me
Old flames, new fire
Differences
Brotherhood
Falling into place
Be Mine
All or Nothing
Homecoming Night.
As the night bleeds blue
To close to home
Thanksgiving Break

No I in TEAM

52 7 0
By blackloverose

After school Asia had to drag Jaylen to the field.

"Asia please. It's been like 2 years since I've played. I probably don't remember how to play."

"Jaylen last night you told me that you believe in me to sing right? Now I believe in you to play."

Adrian and Jon were walking up behind them.

Adrian stated to Jaylen, "Hey you finally decided to join us. Coach Dean is looking for you in the locker room for your gear."

"Okay." Jaylen turns to Asia and shakes his head because she kind of is the reason that he is playing. he was going to sneak off but Asia is always with him which he doesn't mind.

Sitting on the bleachers Asia pulls out her laptop and starts doing homework. She is so busy.

She has a theater play next wed that theyve been working on all summer. She has a show choir companion in 2 weeks and she start tutoring choir students during study hall. Then friday morning she has to put up decorations for the lacross game around the whole school.

Doing her normal homework she rushes through it trying to get it done. Her mother thinks that Bs and Cs are not good enough so she want her to quit everything to focus on her studies.

Zara soon comes around taking pictures for the schools news blog.

"You just can't stay away from him can you?" She scared Asia almost making her drop her laptop.

"Omg I could kill you and noo. I just want to see how good he is." She sits next to Asia and watches taking pictures.

The coach goes through each person shooting the ball then blocking to passing. From that he forms two different team putting Adrian, Jonathon and Jaylen on one team.

Jaylen played so perfect that coach dean was almost in tears and the guys on the teamed welcomed him right in.

He threw great, caught every throw and ran and dougded perfectly. Asia was even more shocked when Adrian threw his arm around Jaylens shoulder and laughed at something.

"Oh shit Zara, Adrian must be high."

"Why?"

"Look at that. Who was the most hated person by Adrian, now they're buddy buddy? I don't like it."

Jaylen smiled at all the attention he was getting. After playing he realized how much he did miss the feeling of the wind as he ran through it. The rush of scoring and belonging on a team.

Coach dean walked up to him.

"You my boi are on the fucken team! Why didn't you tell me you could play like that?"

"No one ever asked and its not on my transcript." Coach patted him his back.

"Before you go home tonight come down and pick your number so I can have your Jersey this friday."

"Yes coach."

"You did good. You all did good. Now everyone get cleaned up for fridays game. I'm giving yall one day for a break but I want everyone here ready to set fire to the field!" Everyone cheered.

Adrian took off his helmet and went to Jaylen.

"Damn man, I didn't know you could play like that. More of that and you could take the captains title."

"Haha you got jokes."

"No I'm serious. Sorry I was kinda mean the yesterday. I just don't easily trust people around me sister."

"I get it. Trust me, I have no ill will against her. Shes nice to be around and shes welcoming."

"Well ill be welcoming too. Congrats on making the team. The guys are going out for wings wanna come?"

"I'm not good with crowds."

"Great to hear. Meet us at 7?" Adrian said making him come anyways.

"Sure."

"Great!" Jaylen runs over to Asia. He stopped and combs his hair back with his fingers causing he muscles to flex and reveal his sweaty forhead.

Asia wanted to die and Zara tried not to laugh at her friend.

"So how was I?" He asked

"Great! I see you and my brother got closer."

"Hes was just being a good captain and welcoming me."

"Right.." Asia smiled at him. He was about to leave to wash up when he forgot something.

"Oh Asia coach told me to pick my number. So whats your favorite number?"

"Umm 15 and no one else has that number so its perfect."

"Good." He runs off and Asia watches him.

"Earth to Asia." Asia turns and grabs Zara arm way to hard.

"Omg that was goals!!! I've always wanted to have a boyfriend who I can wear his jersey on football games and walk around school being the best couple ever. Were going to beat my brother record for sure!"

"Damn girl. I didn't know you liked him that much. Will you calm your hormones?"

"Leave me alone. You had love at 15."

"And look how I ended up. I got my baby but a dead beat baby daddy who is an international washed up pop star."

"Give me a break. I am 17. Never been kissed touched or have a guy look at me. Zara I'm tired of not having someone to open up too. Be best friends but also lovers."

"And how do you know itll be with him. You barley even know him."

"It doesn't have to be him. I just want someone. I may sound naive and dumb but please Zara. Please support me!!"

"Okay okay. Chill. I support you in everything you do."

"Thanks.'

"No problem. By the way have you seen Myles today. He wasn't in our meeting today and hes not answering his phone."

"I'll call him."

Myles once again ignores his phone. Sitting on the beach he stares out at the water. His mother officially moved out and they filed the divorce this morning. They had an agreement before marrying so they have 50/50 everything. The only thing stopping the divorce from being final is that Harper and myles have to go through a month of counselling.

Once again his phone goes off.

"Myles!" He turns around to Adrian.

"Adrian?" walking down the beach to him he sits next him.

He says nothing and enjoys the view.

"I know you're not okay so I won't even ask." Myles listened as one tear came down his right eye but his face unmoved. "I'm here for you as well as your friends. You may feel like your world is falling apart but you still have sisters and brothers. Your my bro." Myles lets out even more tears. He closes his eyes and faces the ground. Adrian put his arm around his shoulder comforting him.

He lets get it all out. Once he was done he stood up and looked at Adrian.

"Thank you man."

"No problem. By the way you're either going to get a pissed Asia or a crying asia. I don't know which since you didn't answer the phone." That made Myles laugh.

"How did you even find me?"

"Oh I had someone at the company track your phone."

"Isnt that illegal?"

"See being the heir to a billion dollar company gives me leeway. But anyways lets go. The guys and I are going out for wings."

In a meeting at Kang hotel, Lillian was standing behind her grandfather as he greeted the board members. Everyone sits down while her grandfather started the meeting.

"Everyone meet my granddaughter Nari." She stands and greets everyone bowing.

"Hello. I'm Kang Nari Soon." She says in korean then sits back down. Her Grandfather is intorducing her to the business. He wants her to know the ins and outs and to hopefully take it over by the time she graduates.

Once the meeting was over Lillian was so drained. Going back to her pin house apt in the hotel she throws all of the clothes off and put on a sweatshirt and joggers. Going through the back in the stair case she sneaks out the back door to outside. Anastasia was waiting for her right where they planned.

Asia complained, "Girl please don't tell me that were going to be doing this forever."

"Noo but just for tonight."

"Yay!! Sleepover!! Should we call Zara?"

"Yeah."

Calling Bianca answers.

"TT!" Bianca cheers.

Asia reponds "Hi baby, wheres your mommy at?"

"Shes sleeping.....Mommy wake up!"

"No no Bianca let mommy sleep okay?"

"Otay TT."

"Okay well I love you."

"Love you too byeeee."

Hanging up Anastasia turns on music.

Asia thought about it, "Are you sure your grandfather won't be upset?"

Lily shugs it off, "Well the hotel general manager Karen is going to be pissed but Ill txt her so she doesnt alert my grandfather."

"Good but this is fun. I feel like I'm kidnapping you."

"Haha shut up."

At the Vine the guys were doing a prewinning celebration. One of the player mom owned the place so they got the while upstair of the club.

Jon got and sitting next to Adrian.

"Okay guys you already know we kicking ass and this boi right here is leading us to victory!" They all cheered and clapped.

Afterwards everyone started eating and playing video games and drinking.

Jaylen just mostly watched everyone. Adrian came to sit next to him.

"Like the guys so far?"

"Yeah I do. I didnt know it, but I kinda missed being on a team, I missed playing."

"Why'd you stop?"

"We just couldn't come to an agreement on somethings but that shouldn't be a problem here."

"Well good to know." Adrian relaxed around him. He also started thinking that Jaylen would be a cool dude to keep tabs on Asia.

Jon strolled over to them with drinks in his hand. Jaylen shook his head.

"Sorry I don't drink."

"That's fine." Jon said observing Jaylen. He hands one drink to Adrian and he downs the other one.

Over at the house Asia watched as lillian left to get them some snacks. Pulling out her phone she checks up on Jaylen.

A: Having fun with the team?

J: Yeah ig so.

A: Well good to know. My bro being good?

J: Does drinking count?

A: Haha never mind, I don't want to know. Theres no girls there?

J: No?

A: Whats with the ? mark silly

J: Nothing. Wyd?

A: Having a fun sleepover with a kidnapped Lillian.

Jaylen laughs getting drunk Adrians attention

"Whats funny?" Adrian asked.

"Oh nothing, I guess lillian is at your place sleeping over."

"She is?" Jaylen nods.

Adrian hurries and finishes his drinks.

Adrian laughed and said, "So ill be going home early." Jaylen saw him get up way to fast and stumble around.

"Want me to take you home. I live in your neighborhood." He just nods and Jaylen helps him to his Mercedes-Benz.

Lillian was in the kitchen getting Ice cream. Hearing the front door open, she peaks out of the kitchen to see Adrian and Jaylen. Asia comes down the stairs with her attention on her phone. In really short shorts and a tee with a sports bra.

She started heading for the kitchen see 2 figures from the corner of her eye.

"Jaylen?" She sees jaylen holding up Adrian.

"Hey I was just bringing him home." Asia goes over to her brother flicking him in the nose waking him up.

"Ouch sis. That hurt so bad, hurt, hurt, sleepy time." Asia folds her arms and shakes her head.

Hearing footsteps from up stairs its Andrew.

"Oh shit " Asia said under her breath. She goes to the kitchen seeing lillian at the door the kitchen watching.

Andrew comes down and looks at his intoxicated son. "Dre really? I told you if you drink, you need to be sobor enough to walk on your own. Now you have people bringing you home. I'm sorry what is your name son?" He asked addressing Jaylen.

Jaylen frees one hand to shake Andrews.

"Oh sorry sir, I'm jaylen young."

Asia adds, "He's new to Atlas as a senior and is now on the lacross team."

"Well welcome. I hope my children are treating you well." He eye balls his kids.

"Of course dad." Dre giggles going in and out of consciousness. "This boi right here is one of the best players." Adrian adds. Jaylen just nervously smiles. Andrew smiles back and reaches for Dre taking him and making him stand.

Asia also added, "Oh and Dad, his parents went to school with you and ma."

"Really? Who are your parents?"

"Romeo Young and Rebrecka Love." Drew stopped in his tracks.

"Rebrecka Love? How old are you?"

"18."

"I didn't know rebrecka was pregnant back in high school."

"Oh yeah. She took off some time from school to hide it and took classes online. Then my dad ended up taking care of me most of my life."

"Sorry not meaning to pry but were your parents together?"

"Um no. I was born out of wedlock."

"Dad!" Asia snapped

"Sorry, I knew of Romeo and Rebreaka I just didnt know they were together. Well ill take Dre to bed. Thank you for bringing him home. And girls try and get some sleep. Night princess."

Asia replied, "Night dad." Going upstairs lillian comes out with Asia.

"Second day and your already bringing home your team captain. Sorry, I feel like we just drug you into our life."

He puts his hands in his pocket and smirks.

"It's no biggy. Its kinda fun." Asia smiles.

"If you say so."

"Well I should hid on home. See you tomorrow?"

"Of course." Asia walks him to the door amd watches him as his drives off. Closing the door she looks at lillian.

"Lillian, I cant help but melt when i see him."

"Your little crush is so cute."

"Thanks. So is yours. I can't wait till you become my sister in law."

"Shush dont say that outloud. Adrian does not like me like that."

"I see it, I swear he does little shit that no one pays attention to."

"You've been saying that for years. I've given up. Why can't you?"

"Because I am the product of true love so I believe in it. Anyways get your ice cream and lets go." Lily gets her chocolate and mint icecream and they go upstairs to Asias room.

Around 2am Lillian wakes up to go get water seeing Adrian already in the refrigerator. Lillian turned around trying to go back.

"Lily?" She stops and turns around smiling.

Lillian tried to act normal. "Hey what are you doing up?"

"Oh I needed water. Here." He hands her one.

He adds, "I know you need water to rehydrate." She takes it and shys away.

"Thank you." Walking away again Dre catches her hand stopping her and doesnt let go.

"Hey why dont we talk much anymore? We were so close in middle school and I guess before dating-."

She pulls her hand away, "Karly. I know. Karly started demanding alot of your attention and we both became busy."

Adrian looks down ashamed. "I just wish things were how they use to be."

"Me too but we had to grow up right? Well thanks." Lily turns away again not looking back.

Extra bonus scene

Myles gets home and looks at his phone to see 10 voice mails from Asia alone.

"Where are you?? You never skip school and your the only guy I can talk shit with about other people. Call me back."

"Myles?!?! You know I never call people. I HATE IT but you for some reason can't answer my text so I called."

"Aww Myles why didn't you tell me what happened. I had to find out on social media. Are you like my bro that can tell me anything? Well anyways call me back."

He stops there laughing. At least he knows he has people to go to if he needs help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 24.8K 58
Rose and Jayden are very much different yet very much alike. They've always disliked each other, ever since they were kids. After years of fighting a...
16.6K 2.2K 43
Ruby just started at her new school and trips into a complicated life, involving her best friend's boyfriend, Matthew. And God, did she try to keep a...
2.1K 321 61
With his tragic past, Alex has not had it easy. Now he's supposed to face his senior year in high school and graduate with relatively good grades. Bu...
567 2 81
Anastacia Flores doesn't live a perfect life, but she pushes herself into her education to have a bright future and become a teacher. She is loved an...