Storm Drains (pennywise love...

By adria101

Sitting in her dark room with tears streaming down her face and a broken heart, she had been completely obliv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
🎈Thank you🎈
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
🎈thank you🎈
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Thank you
Book 2 announcement

Chapter 24

15.7K 604 287
By adria101

I sat comfortably on the couch, wrapped in a warm robe. I looked at Penny who stood on the other side. I was praying I didn't catch a cold from our little adventure outside.

"My dear" Penny said as his long arm fell onto my thigh, caressing it slowly.

"Did it hurt?" I asked as I fought back tears. I was still very upset at what Penny had done to Derek.

Penny just looked at me, and I could tell he was trying not to get angry at my question.

"I warned you" he scolded.

"I don't break promises" he said as he lifted his hand from my thigh.

"He was still seeing her" Penny said suddenly. I looked at him confused but realized what he was talking about.

"He always was" he added as he gave me a look.

"Don't lie to make me feel better" I snapped as I got up from the couch, storming into the room.

"I don't lie" he growled behind me. I didn't bother to look back and just slammed the bathroom door shut, completely blocking him out. I turned around and felt my soul leave my body as Penny stood in front of me.

"I'm not human" he snarled as he pointed to the locked bathroom door.

I almost laughed at my stupidity. How could I have forgotten that closed doors didn't work on Penny.

"Will this be an everyday thing?" I asked referring to him killing anyone who came in contact with me.

"Only those who want what I have" he said in a deep voice. I looked at him with narrowed eyes as I huffed in frustration.

Suddenly my chest began to glow as well as his. He looked me right in the eyes as the lights illuminated
his face.

"We can't be apart now" he said as he slowly made his way towards me. He lifted my body and placed it above the sink.

He softly touched my hair as I looked at him in frustration. He was annoying me with his stubbornness to stop killing the people around me.

"Penny!" I snapped trying to get him to listen to me.

"Next time, I promise to listen to you when you tell me to stay away" I said.

"I won't go near the person" I sighed.

He looked pleased with my words but I quickly spoke up again.

"Under one condition" I said as I raised my index finger to his face. He looked at it with anger and disgust before shifting his gaze to my face, keeping the same angry and disgusted expression.

"You don't touch them" I said with a stern look. I was very upset and hurt at what he had done. Even if Derek was a cheater, he didn't deserve that. Hell, even Norman didn't deserve that, but I understood why Penny did what he did to Norman.

"I understand you have to feed" I sighed.

"But go after the bad people! The rapists, murders, the abusive evil people!" I said.

"There's plenty of those" I continued.

"We're all scared of something" I added. He looked at me angrily and almost pouty at my words.

"And don't even dare look at a child" I snapped.

"I'll end you myself" I said sternly causing Penny to go into a fit of laughter. My face stayed emotionless.

"I'm your strength and your weakness" I said blankly causing Penny to stop laughing and look at me with an angry and serious face.

"I don't have to touch you to end you, I just have to harm myself" I said.

Penny growled deeply as his hand gripped my chin tightly.

"You don't know that" he snapped as his face turned into a scowl.

I slapped his hand away before speaking up.

"I do" I said

"You know it's the truth Penny" I whispered.

He growled in response.

"This doesn't give you an upper hand" he said

"I can pull the lights out of you myself, and you'd be gone, just like that" he threatened. I looked at him wide eyed at how easily he insisted he could end me.

"What I did for you was a favor, don't test it" he snapped before backing up.

"I won't touch your friends" he said

"Not unless you disobey me" he added.

"Children are off limits, will be and have been" he continued.

"I'll try anyways" he said rolling his eyes.

"But I will kill anyone who crosses the line" he said. I swallowed hard before nodding my head. Happy he complied to at least some of my demands.

"Now" he said a little more happy this time, almost sounding fake.

"This got very very dark" he said with a fake pout.

"Lets play a game" he said as he clapped his hands.

"Ah! I know the perfect game" he said childishly.

"What" I said still shaky from our previous conversation.

"A good ol' game of hide n seek!" He laughed as he made his way towards me.

"Oh dear, you don't seem very excited" he said as he fake cried.

"Penny-" I began to object but he cut me off immediately.

"No no no, you haven't even heard the prizes!" He giggled, causing the bells on his suit to jingle. I knew he was doing this because I told him I could end him. He was being petty.

"If I win, I get to do whatever I please with you and I can hunt whoever I want" his smile was sinister.

"And if you win, I won't eat you for what you said" he laughed.

"Why" I said with a shaky voice only causing him to grow more amused.

"You seem to like playing games" he said

"So lets play a game" he growled as he clapped his hands loudly, causing me to jump.

"Go hide, and I'll try to find you" he said with a smile. I sat still and silent, shocked at his behavior.

"I won't peek" he giggled as he closed his eyes with his gloved hands.

"Now!" He yelled when I didn't move from my seat. I quickly ran into the bedroom and changed into the nearest jeans and sneakers I could find. I pulled my hoodie over my head and ran out of the house. I felt tears brimming in my eyes as my heart pounded in my chest from fear.

I knew Penny would find me anywhere and I didn't stand a chance, so I didn't understand the whole point of this game apart from his own sadistic amusement.

I ran outside into the bitter cold air. I ran past my apartments, looking back at my balcony, several floors up. The same balcony Penny had made love to me, and now he was hunting me down. I continued to run towards nowhere in particular and I found myself running towards the Neibolt St. house.

I knew Penny would find me there immediately, because I didn't actually intend to hide from him, there was no point.

I stumbled into the old house, completely out of breath. I looked around as if I hadn't been there before and made my way into the same room I had seen Penny in that night. I slammed the door shut behind me and sat in the dark corner with my knees against my chest. I wrapped my arms around my legs and held myself tightly, waiting for Penny to burst in at any moment. I quietly sobbed as I felt my body fight back a panic attack.

I sat in the dark like that for about 5 minutes before I heard a loud creek come from the front door. My head snapped up at the sudden noise.

"Oh oh" I heard the voice say

"You're not very good at this game" he chuckled.

My breathing became louder as the sounds got closer. I closed my eyes tightly as I heard the bedroom door open.

"Boo" I heard Penny say, inches away from my face. I cried harder as I kept my eyes shut. I was shaking hard and loud whimpers escaped my mouth.

I screamed as I felt his hands grab my feet, and drag me down. I was now laying flat on my back and my sobbing became louder.

"Tsk tsk tsk" he mocked

"Such a sore loser" he joked before erupting into laughter. He lunged on top of me and I covered my face in fear of seeing him in such an evil manner.

"Time to eat" he whispered before his hands made their way to my waist. The tears on my face still prominent. I was a shaking mess.

He slowly pulled down my jeans, exposing me immediately. I hadn't had time to put panties on after rushing out of the house. I heard the material of my pants tear as penny's hands ripped at them. I had stopped crying by now and was just questioning what he was doing.

"Shh shh shh" he said as he wiped away the tears that had stained my face from earlier. I was scared out of my mind but also insanely turned on.

I felt Penny's warm breath trail down my body until his face was inches away from my core. I looked down at him as his golden eyes bore into mine. His eyes shined immensely against the darkness of the house and night.

"Pe-" I began to say before I was cut off.

His mouth slammed softly against my core and I arched my back from the contact. His tongue immediately began to enter me and I felt my eyes fill with tears, not due to sadness, but due to the intense pleasure. I whimpered against his touch.

He gripped my thighs, slamming me against mouth harder. I began to buck my hips against his face, trying to feel him more.

I felt his tongue grow thicker and larger and my eyes widened at the sensation. It felt as if he was fucking me but he was only using his mouth.

"Look at me" he growled against my skin. I moaned at his demand before looking up to meet his eyes once again.

He continued to stare at me as his tongue explored me. I closed my eyes slowly in pure bliss.

"No" he snapped making me open my eyes again. I felt myself coming close as he continued to taste me.

"Fuck" I moaned breathlessly as I tightened my thighs against Penny's head. I arched my back as my orgasm rode throughout me. I whimpered loudly from the pleasure as penny growled against me, cleaning me up.

My back slammed onto the floor after my high. I felt my lungs burning due to holding my breath. I looked up into the darkness, completely dazed. I heard Penny shuffling below me, getting up.

I sat up slowly, looking for my jeans. Penny looked at me intensely as I searched in the dark.

I let out a breath of relief as I felt the familiar fabric brush against my fingers. I picked it up and immediately frowned when I realized it was just a shread of my jeans as Penny had completely destroyed them earlier.

I looked at Penny hopelessly as I realized I would have to walk home, naked.

"Here" he said before sliding something towards me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked down. My eyes beamed with happiness and relief as I realized it was my robe. I looked back up at Penny in shock and gratitude as I placed the robe over my cold body.

I then realized, he knew exactly what he was coming for, if he had remembered to bring me my robe. My face flushed with heat at the thought as I sat up slowly.

"Take me home" I whispered into the darkness as I reached out my arms, wanting Penny to carry me. My body was far too tired from all the running and other things.

He lifted me up against his chest and I felt myself melt into him. I wrapped my legs around his torso lazily as my arms slung over his shoulders, not even trying to hold onto him. Thankfully, he had a firm grip against my back that allowed me to stay in place.

"You didn't hurt me" I said weakly from sleepiness.

"I never intended too" he said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 278 20
Sarah the girl who moved to US after her heart got broken by her dearest best friend and boyfriend . She wanted a new start after everything had don...
217K 4.6K 17
(y/n) lives in a hell of a life. Not in a good way but in a bad way. Most girls in Derry calls her a "whore" "slut" and all those horrible names to h...
38.6K 652 32
The same day that Pennywise came to earth he thought he came alone but little did he know that his childhood friend came secretly with him. Find out...
38.3K 1K 17
Ana is visiting her sister for the first time in Derry. She quickly meets Pennywise the Dancing Clown, and the reason for his obsession with her is a...