Batboys x reader~~hiatus~~

By Moonprism_

This is a one shot book about the batboys. You can make any requests so feel free to leave yours in the comme... More

Authors Note
Jason Todd x reader|Friends with benefits
Damian Wayne x reader|I hate you,I love you|
Authors Note
Tim x Nightwing's sister reader|Relationship Immposible|
Damian x reader |Beyond Friendship|
Sneak Peek
Bruce x reader |Childhood Friends|
Damian x reader |Costume Disaster|
Dick x Wally's sister reader |Bro code|
Author's Note
Hey my whelmed readers/Army
Hey guys!!!
Sorry for the late updates

Tim Drake x Male reader |Speaking up|

2.9K 47 6
By Moonprism_

Hey my whelmed readers this something new I'm going to try. So please no hate comments or anything negative. This is to support the LGBT community.
And please no hate.

I was inspired by OfficialBatWife

I hope you all enjoy the one shot.

Prompt: Male reader and Tim have been hiding there relationship for about two years. Afraid that Tim's family might reject male reader. And Tim is afraid that his family might reject him for being gay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Tim and I were 'hanging out' in his room.

I know what you are all thinking "why did I say hanging out in quotation marks?" Well its because Tim and I have been keeping a secret from everyone especially Tim's family.

We are dating and Tim has not come out to his family that he is gay. So we have been keeping it a secret since we started dating about two years ago.We have been trying our best to keep it on the down low but its getting difficult everyday.

His brothers always come in when we are about to do something as a couple. Or when we are in the middle of a make out session.(Dont get the wrong idea you perverts) Some times we get interupted when we are in a date because some sort of crime happened in Gotham and Tim has to go do his part as Red Robin. And yes I do know that he is Red Robin he thought I was going to be mad but instead I was glad cause I admired Red Robin and to find out it was my boyfriend I admired him even more. Yet whenever things like this happen Tim gets irritated because of it.

I know that Tim is afraid of telling his family but he is not the only one. This is the first relationship I've been in and my family knows about it. They accepted Tim once they met him and knew I was in great hands but from what I've seen his family is different.

But I have a feeling within me telling me that maybe Tim's family will accept him for who he is. So a few weeks ago I decided to talk to Tim about telling them. Let's just say when I told him, he seemed worried and mad that I mentioned this.

~~~~~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~~~~

I was in Tim's room just laying down in his bed while he was using his computer. I looked over at Tim to see what he was doing in the computer. He was doing the usual in his computer.

I just looked at Tim for a little but while I did I was thinking if I should tell him or not. Until you made up your mind to just tell him.

"You know what screw it I'm going to ask him." you thought.

So you spoke up, "Hey Tim"

"Yes, (Y/n)?"

You took a deep breath, "Do you... um.... Do you think we should tell  your family about us?"

Once you asked him, he immidiately stopped on what he was working on and froze. You got worried you've never seen him freeze at all for anything so it concerned you.

"I know its sudden Tim but we've been dating for over two years now. I just thought-" "But what if we tell them and they don't accept us (y/n)"

He turned around in his chair to look straight into your eyes. You looked at him and saw that he was worried about it.

"Tim I know but-" "No! (y/n)! Just No!"

"Tim just hear me out!" you yelled at him.

He looked at you straight into your eyes. You never yelled unless you needed to get something done and this was one of those times. Once you got his attention you noticed the anger and concern in his eyes but this needed to be done.

"I know your worried that your family will not accept you. I'm worried to even though I came out to my family about being gay. I was also worried that they might not accept our relationship but they did. If your family doesn't accept our relationship then it will be there loss. But if they do accept us then it will be even better for us Tim."

Tim stays silent but then he sighs. He puts his hands in his face.

He mumbles," Why does this have to be so difficult?"

You looked at him silently then you got up and walked over to him. You kneeled down in front of him. He then says, "I fight crime yet I can't face my family about something personal. Why? just Why?"

You grabbed his hands away from his face and looked at him silently. You put your hand on his cheek and he looked at you.

"Look I'm not saying to go down stairs right now and just tell them. We can wait until maybe next month or next week. Or Whenever you feel it's the right time to tell them. Alright?"You told him sweetly. 

Tim sighed and slightly smiled, "How did I get so lucky?" Tim then put his hand on your cheek while looking at you straight in the eyes. Then you responded saying,"maybe it's because you loved me and you asked me out after that we started going on a date along many other dates."

Tim smiled even more wider looking at you straight in the eyes full of love towards you.

~~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~

In the end he agreed and we decided to wait for about a month. He was still concerned that his family will spend that accept us but I was right there to reassure him that they will accept us. After about 2 more months Tim decided it was time that we tell his family about our relationship.

We were waiting in the living room Alfred provided us with a few drinks and snacks. We waited for the batfamily family to arrive. You notice the time was nervous I know that it was because he was about to reveal his secret to his family.

You grabbed his hand and intertwine for your hands together. You squeeze this handle to reassure him that everything is going to be alright. He looks at you slightly knowing that he has you by his side to tell his family. 

Then you heard some people enter the house and heading towards the living room. Tim silently squeezed your hand he was getting more nervois you could tell.

"Ya I can't believe that happened while I was there it was unexpe-" Dick stopped talking when he saw both you and Tim sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong Dick?" Bruce asked.

Jason and Damian were behind him as well. They all looked to see it was you and Tim sitting there in the living room. Tim looked scared and worried like if something happened.

"Tim what happened?Are you alright?" Bruce silently asked feeling the tension in the room.

He turned to look at you. You nodded.
He then took a deep breath and looked at his family.

"I have something to tell you guys" He said shakly.

"What is it replacement?"Jason said which earned him a smack behind the head by Dick. He rubbed his head while Dick said, "Don't listen to him continue Tim."

Tim was really nervous he didn't know if he could do it but then he remembered that your right there him. He decided to just say it.

"I'm gay. And I've been in a relationship with (Y/n) for the past two years." Tim said. He felt slightly relieved but know he was worried his family would reject him. It stayed silent for a few minutes. Tim then looked to his family they all looked a bit shocked except Bruce. He immediately took there response the wrong way and started to tear up. You looked at him and saw that he was about to start crying. You immediately got up and hugged Tim to comfort him so he wouldn't break down. But he did. 

Tim was silently crying while you were hugging him. He started to think to himself,"I knew it was a bad idea they won't accept us at all. I knew it." He started to cry harder while thinking this but he got interupted from his thoughts when someone spoke up.

"Wait... you've going out with (Y/n) for two years and you decided to tell us now!! Ow!!!" Jason got smacked by Dick again when he said this.

"Tim.. why didn't you tell us sooner?" Bruce asked. Tim wasn't able to speak correctly since he is still crying a bit against you. You slightly pulled away from the hug and answered for him.

"He was afraid that you would all go against our relationship and that you would also hate him for being gay." You stated calmly while you were calming Tim down.

"Why would you think that Tim?" Dick asked.

"Well.. its just I've had a few friends at school go through that and I thought that it would happen to me if I told you guys." Tim sniffed once he finished saying this.

Bruce then came towards you and Tim, he then put his hand on Tim's shoulder. "Tim you are my son and whatever choice you make especially in your relationship I won't judge you. Your my son and I would never do such a thing to neither you or your brothers. You all have your choices to make and if this is one of yours then I will support you in anyway I can Tim. I promise you that." Tim was surprised that he said this yet he smiled when Bruce said this and so he decided to hug Bruce which caught Bruce off guard he didn't expect it.

You smiled when Bruce said this and the fact that Tim is happy that his family accepted him. 

"So (l/n)" someone asked behind you. You turned around and saw Damian right there you then looked behind him. Dick and Jason were giving you a glare as if saying 'hurt Tim and your dead' you shivered slightly. You turned your attention back to Damian.

"Yes Damian?" you asked.

Both Bruce and Tim pulled away from the hug to see what was going on. When Tim turned to look at Jason and Dick he saw them glaring at you. He then turned to you and saw Damian in front of you.

Damian then said, "If you dare to hurt Drake in anyway you are as good as dead for hurting him. I will hunt you down if you do. Are we clear?" You gulped when you saw his serious face expression and his glare. "I- I won't. I will never hurt Tim. I love him to much for that." you stated confidently. 

Damian continued to glare at you but then he stopped. "Alright I believe you (l/n)." he said.

"Wow who knew demon spawn cared about replacement."  Jason said. "Shut it Todd!!" Damian said angrily. 

You smiled, then you felt someone come from behind you and hug you tightly. You turned around and saw  Tim hugging you. You fully turned around and looked at Tim straight in the eyes. He looked back at you his eyes showing so much emotion and one of them is love. You slowly leaned in and he did as well. 

The both of you just leaned in,your lips touched it as filled with so much love that the both of you felt for each other. Tim put his hands around your neck then put his fingers through your hair and slightly pulled on it.

"Ahem" The moment was then interrupted by someone next to you. You pulled away from the kiss quickly remembering that you were still with Tim's family. You blushed when you saw them looking at you then you felt someone hide in your chest. You looked down and saw Tim hide into your chest probably embarrassed that he kissed you in front of his family. You chuckled slightly at Tim's behavior.

"Alright since we now know that the both of you have been dating there will be some ground rules for you both to follow." Bruce stated seriously.

Tim immediately looked up at you and you did the same. 

The both of you definitely did not see this coming but its worth it because at least the both of you are able to be together. 

No matter what comes your way the both of you will face it even if they are some rules to make sure that you both don't do anything wrong.

Total words: 2120

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.4K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...
233K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
11.9K 188 75
Welcome! This book is a little different to my other ones, this is indeed ONLY preferences- no one shots. Requests are CLOSED! WARNING: Potential sp...
391K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)