Never To Be The Same

By hxnnam

Well, this is the story of a girl, Jenny, who has gone through a hard life. She now cuts, is depressed and is... More

Never To Be The Same

82 6 4
By hxnnam

Hello. I know I haven’t written in a while but, I’m working on my new chap. of Starting Over. Well, this is another story until I know how I’m going to go with the story.  Umm…. this story, … it has a lot to do with what I’ve been through and go through. Um… I never really open up to many people but, I want to share to people who can’t make me do anything, or anyone who is close to be able to see it. Well, I hope you enjoy. Thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________

“No, no stop! Please stop, I will do anything!” I start crying and screaming until I get slapped hard across the face.

“Shut up. Don’t make a sound.  Don’t argue with me unless, you want this to be very bad for you.” He whispers harshly into my ear.

I feel like screaming, crying, and just asking why me? What did I o to deserve this? I wish I wasn’t where I was at that time. I want to go home. I don’t want to do this. I start crying quietly, he look into my eyes with his incredibly cold looking ones. All of a sudden I feel him pulling down my pants and underwear. Oh no I don’t want this, anything but this.

“Please don’t. I’m begging you. D-don’t do this to me.” I beg, I start crying but stay still so it doesn’t get worse for me.

“No can do, don’t worry you will enjoy. Okay, maybe not, but, I will.” He says to me.

All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my lower area and I cry out in pain. He slaps me across the face once more looking at me with his horrid eyes. I stay there crying while he finishes.

He leaves after a while telling me if I tell anyone he will find and kill me. I lay there for what feels like forever but, it was only an hour. I stand up in pain and put my clothes on slowly. I end up walking back home never to tell a soul.

“Hello honey, why are you so dirty?” My mom asks with a wondering expression.

“Oh I had fell and landed in mud, I’m going to go wash off.” I say heading slowly up the stairs. I walk to my bedroom wanting to die, to just be done. I take the razor blade out of the knife that my dad has for work opening boxes. I walk into the bathroom turning the bath on. I fill it up and hop in. After a few minutes I pick up the blade.  I look at my arm, now covered in bruises. I take the blade and slice my arm. I slice it multiple times and quite deep. After a few minutes I stop, my arm is bleeding non-stop and I don’t want it too. I start getting dizzy and tired. Soon I let the darkness consume me.

I wake up to a horrid scene; hmm I guess my mom hasn’t been in here. Blood covers all of the floor in puddles. I see that I fell on my arm and it had stopped it. Wow, I can’t even kill myself right. Wow, well I will my life at least livable for a while for my family. I grab a bunch of towels after I am done getting dressed and everything, I start wiping up the blood and going through three towels. This is the start of the new life that I’m going to live. I’m a different person now, never to be the same. Oh dang it, tomorrows the first day of senior year.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so I’m not in 12th grade. Or anything but, It wouldn’t have been as good and how I want it to go if I don’t do this. But, this did happen to me. Well thank you. Tell me if you want me to continue. Tell me what you think. Vote Comment Fan! 

Continue Reading