The Devils Daughter

By Tory215

"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alph... More

The ritual phase
Task phase
Hunger phase
Full moon phase
Human meeting phase
Truth phase
Knowing phase
wall and emotion phase
Secret phase
The past phase
The past part 2 phase
Question Game & puppy eyes
Pervert
Sleepover
breathing human
Lucifer
Demon panic
Secrets spilled
first v.s second
Earth
Battle
artifact
Scared
one sentence
Marked
aftereffects
Shadow
Blood
At least Keep Calling Me
Unneeded Interference
Time of life(Epilogue)

chloroform aftermath Phase

2.5K 55 27
By Tory215

Hey how you all doing?

Good that's good!

If you have a bad day tell me about it!

I'll try to cheer you up!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Unedited
-----------------------------------
Eric's POV

I carried Alicia to the pack house. I sighed as I knew she was going to kill me if she found out. The one thing I have to make sure of is that no one finds out about her.

I carefully carried her into the forest. I sighed as I realized I should have gotten a car and drove around. Well this is what i get for walking around instead of driving. I stopped for a minute and looked at her. She doesn't look the the Devils Daughter we all know.

she looks so peaceful sleeping. Even if I made her fall asleep and I'm a creep right now. She still is my world and she has no clue. She has pitch black hair, has forest green eyes and she is smaller then me.

I'm like 6'5 and she is 5'9. I just thought she was small because she was lying on the floor and I was crouching. She's as cute as she can be.

She has no clue that she holds so much power against me and the pack. A mate that is dead has a mate that is a werewolf and the alpha of Solar Spirit pack. The mate is a demon in the underworld. No one has no clue she is DD or the Luna of the Solar Spirit pack.

Makes perfect sense!

Not.......

I walked towards the pack house as I see the light of the house. I saw Leo and Vlad panicking. Probably worried that I was not in the house. I sighed as I walked where Leo and Vlad is prepared to be yelled at.

"Where the hell were you"!? Leo asked as Vlad snapped at me.

"I was walking around the city"I said waiting for them to wonder why I was holding a girl in my arms.

"What the f***k are you doing with a girl"!Vlad said.

"We're you doing something in the forest"Leo said raising a brow.

Wait...........

"Eww that's disgusting why would you assume that of all things"!I said with a disgusted face.

"What are you two talking about"?Vlad said as I shook my head.

How is he so innocent minded............

"How is he so innocent minded"Leo said reading my mind.

"I will never know"I said as I stopped staring at him and started staring at Alicia.

"So instead of messing around maybe help me with this girl"I said narrowing my eyes at them.

"What happened first"Vlad asked me.

"I saw her laying on the ground passed out so I picked her up and brought her here"I lied.

"Okay let's take her to the pack doctor. Here I'll care her"Leo said as I growled at him.

He backed off looking at me weird.

"Why did you-wait is she-no i-it doesn't make sense"Leo said trying to figure this out.

"Mine"!I said as I tucked her in my chest.

"Are you mates with a human"Vlad said shocked.

"S-so"?I said nervous knowing what Alicia is.

"Tell us the truth are you mates with her"?Leo said.

"Yeah so what"I said looking at Alicia.

"Well you've been a huge d**k to us and you said you felt your mate die Sooooo."Leo explained shrugging.

"Can we just go to the doctor"I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine"Leo mumbled as we walked to the pack house.

We walked towards the door and opened it. I walked in front of them and went inside. I heard someone coming towards us as I see the pack doctor coming.

"Alpha pleasure to-WHO IS THAT"!The pack doctor Rose said.

"A girl who was fainted in the forest"I said to Rose.

"And his mate"Leo said smirking behind me.

"WHAT"!Rose shouted.

"Shut up"!I yelled.

"Sorry alpha"Rose said quietly.

"Just check to see if she is okay"I said sighing as Rose nodded.

Rose lead us to a room as I placed her on the bed.

"You may leave beta and third I need to see if she was okay"Rose said as Leo and Vlad left.

"What did you do"?Rose said staring at me.

"What do you mean"I said.

"You made her fall asleep with chloroform didn't you"Rose said as I widened my eyes.

"H-How did you"?I said.

"Easy pack doctors are supposed to have a high smelling then other wolves. Alpha you and this girl here Smell like chloroform."Rose said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"What was I supposed to do she wasn't coming with me and she kept trying to fight me"I said rubbing my head.

"Well for starters not using chloroform will be a good start. Another where did you actually find her"Rose said tapping her foot impatiently.

"Fine I was walking down the residential area and I smelled my mates scent. I went to the door a knocked it. Then I smelt blood come through my nose and I opened the door and rush in to see her passed out by a window sill. I checked if she had blood on her as she woke up. She was able to get outside before I put chloroform on her mouth. You happy now"?I explained because I didn't want to be yelled at.

"Very. Now do you know who she is"?Rose said.

"Alicia is the first name, I don't know her last name"I said as Rose's face turns white.

"What"?I asked nervously.

"Is that........DD"?Rose said as she grew paler.

"N-No no no no she isn't but I'm hoping that"I lied as I stared at her.

"So your telling me. You Eric Navarro are mates with Alicia which may possibly be DD"?Rose said trying to comprehend this.

"Wait why would you think that"?I asked Rose.

"I think everyone heard Alex say Alicia to DD because she went crazy! Did you hear her voice like holy shit that's f**king creepy as hell"! Rose said.

"Oh forgot about that"I said as Rose slapped the back of my head.

"Ow what the heck was that for"! I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Your the alpha and you forgot something so important"Rose said ready to slap the back of my head again.

"I'm good"I said putting my hands up surrendering.

"You sure? Do I need to jog your memory again"?Rose said.

"No I'm good I remember. Just please don't hit me"I said.

"Yup now I've confirmed something now"Rose nodding her head.

"What did you confirm if you hit me in the head"!I shouted.

"You've grown softer then before"Rose said.

"No I haven''I said.

"you would have ordered me to stop right when I shouted but you yelled instead of ordering me instead"Rose said placing her hands on her hips.

"I'm that obvious"?I said.

"Yeah you are. Now please tell me the rest of the story."Rose said.

"What do you mean"I said ignoring Alicia threatening me.

"She couldn't get outside with a alpha on her back if she was human"Rose said.

"I hate how you know me"I said glaring at her.

"We have been friends since we were 3 so not my fault"Rose said.

"Whatever"I said as I huffed.

"Now tell me"Rose said.

I know she won't stop asking me and even if I tried she will still ask even when ordered not to.

"Alicia Clemons is her human name but there is just one thing that confused me"?I said staring at Alicia.

"What is it"?Rose asked.

"She said something before she left. She said'you can't kill something that is already dead' I believe she said"I said.

"I remember that"Rose said.

"The thing is that aren't demons made not killed and turned"?I asked.

"It is impossible to turn a person who died into a demon. It defies the law of the world. It would also have serious consequences"Rose explained.

"But why did she say that then"?I asked as I looked at Alicia.

"Wait"!Rose said like she realized something.

"What"?I asked.

"How did you get her to come"?Rose asked as I felt my head sweat.

"Um I had to make her asleep because she wouldn't uh come with me"?I said as I realized it stated more like a question.

"What do you mean'I had to make her asleep' "?Rose said.

"Uhhhh nothing"!I said realizing I said more then I should have.

"Don't make me wake her up. I don't know how you survived but if I wake her up your dead"Rose said getting a neddle.

"I used Chloroform on her ok"!I said shaking my arms up and down like a little kid.

"You did that to your own mate"!Rose said shocked.

"I told you this in the story"!I said.

"I was just hoping again that it wasn't true"!Rose said.

"Also What was I supposed to do she scared the hell out of me and she doesn't even know what a mate us"!I exclaimed.

"ERIC"Rose yelled as you can feel her rage.

"Yes"!I said terrified.

"You are telling me you made the Devils Daughter, a royalty in fact asleep by using chloroform"!Rose yelled.

"Shhhhh someone might hear you"!I whispered.

"Fine"Rose said calming down.

"You are in so much trouble when she wakes up"Rose said shaking her head.

"I know"I said as I dropped my head in defeat.

Then suddenly we heard a noise. We both looked at the direction to see Alicia rustling in the bed. I widen my eyes as she mumbled in her sleep.

"Shhhh"!I whispered to Rose.

"Look she is mumbling in her sleep"Rose whispered.

She's right she is mumbling words like she is in a nightmare. I walked closer to hear what she was saying while Rose was close behind to hear as well.

"You.......can't.......behind........just.........please...no"Alicia said mumbling.

"I can't pickup all the words"Rose said as she silently walked away.

"Me neither"I said as I silently walked away as well.

"What do you think she was talking about"? I asked Rose.

"I don't know"I said trying to get the words into one sentence.

Let's see we have:You, can't, behind, just, please and no.

What does that mean?

"Do you think someone left her"?Rose said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What do you mean"?I asked.

"She said behind, please and can't. To me it sounds like she is being left behind"Rose said.

"Let me see if I hear anything else"I said as I slowly walked towards Alicia.

I sneaked up as close as I can. Then I started to listen.

"Why could you.........money for....."Alicia mumbled.

I sneaked back by Rose.

"It looked like she was bought for money?I said my like a question.

"What does that mean"!Rose yelled.

"Ssshhhhhh"!I said as I heard rustling.

"Mmmmm..."Alicia said.

I looked back at Rose glaring at her.

"She's about to wake up so we should hide to see a reaction"Rose said.

"I don't like your ideas sometimes but I have to agree for this one"I said as I hid under the bed.

I looked over at Rose as she squished me trying to get underneath the bed as well.

"Scoot and give me space"Rose said as I was about to open my mouth but something stopped me.

"What"?........

She's awake..........

"Why am-you know what I don't care right now. I just want more sleep"Alicia said as she placed pressure on the bed.

"I can't breathe"Rose said trying to whisper.

"Deal with it she will kill me if you don't"!I said as I realized I said it louder then I shouldn't have.

"What-who the he'll are you two"!Alicia said looking from underneath the bed.

I jumped and hit the bottom of the bed with my head. I groaned as I got out from underneath. I got up and watched Rose trying to get out from underneath. After watching her suffer I helped her out from underneath as she started to complain.

"Couldn't you help me before like a gentleman"!Rose yelled at me.

"Shut up"!I yelled back.

"Are you guys a couple or what"?Alicia said out of nowhere.

"No, honey you need to learn something. One I don't need one and last is he is to stupid for me"Rose said as Alicia giggled.

"Hey I am not stupid"I defending myself.

"You aren't smart either"Rose said making a comeback.

"She's right I hope you didn't forget about the little chloroform accident that happened"Alicia said as I felt the heat drain from my face.

"Yeah I forgot you told me about that too but also some other things"Rose said then turning towards Alicia.

"Are you Alicia Clemons the actual DD.....The Devils Daughter. Are you actually real".............
----------------------------------
That ends this chapter of the story!

Also before I go there is this one thing I want to say.

I.GIVE.UP.ON.SCHOOL!

Like serious I can't learn all of this then having to study for a quiz and then adding homework. They said that they separated school from home! But they give us homework! That is interfering with my home time!

I just really wanted to say that....

Also the reason about that was because I am waking up at 7 a.m. and today I had to wake up at 6 a.m. Then also adding that I do wattpad stories I am busy. The reason is that I don't have school Tomorrow but I still need to go to school tomorrow because of progress report cards are tomorrow.

Now that, that is over thanks for reading if you did!

See you in the next new chapter and hopefully see how this question is answered when DD is a human right now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
7.3K 267 36
Y/n is the best fight wolf of her pack. She is only 10 but is the best of them all. Her uncle, the alpha of her pack, is very strict but can be very...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
13.4M 366K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...