I'M PREGNANT (TAEKOOK)

By _bunnyV_

This is an MPREG TAEKOOK story. so if you hate gay thingy and IMPOSSIBLE things like this... you can stop rea... More

Foreword ✔
Prologue: not so mature ✔
How was your first night? ✔
Weird Things✔
I know you ✔
Wattpad Messaged Me ✔
I don't remember you at all ✔
Edits ✔
Symptoms ✔
WHAT!? I'M PREGNANT!✔
What's the plan now? ✔
2 months old ✔
PHOTO's pt. 2
TAEKOOK!
Changes
My boyfriend
announcement
LABELED!
Things would not be easy...
I'm here always
NOT AN UPDATE
Trust
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 1
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 2
Don't hate pleaseu
The Past (TH'S POV PT 3)
Let's talk: Will You Marry me?
Talk to meh
EPICLOGUE: EPILOGUE
wazzup: SHAMELESS PROMOTION AGAIN
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PT 1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WARNING: Challenge? (author's corner)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION 2.0
GOT MENTIONED HAHAHA
WARNING: challenge 2.0 (Author's corner)
Valentine's date
100K CELEBRATION
ASK IN A CHARACTER: ANSWER
NOT A SPECIAL
CHALLENGE VER 2.1
NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ
Challenge ver 2.1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JK (Special Chapter)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION FOR THE NTH TIME
HAPPY BDAY TAE!
Author's Note 2019
The Book
!!!NEW BOOK!!!
MISSING BOOK
Hi
HAPPY 1M READS
SHAMELESS PRMOTION YEAR 2022
7K FOLLOWERS

I'm Pregnant.

47K 2K 951
By _bunnyV_

Jungkook woke up early he opened his eyes and didn't saw his iron man wall clock. So again he is inside this alien's room!!!

He slap Taehyung's shoulder.

"Why do you keep on carrying me in your room?!" Jungkook asked and slapped Taehyung's shoulder again.

Taehyung opened his eyes.

"Why? Is there anything wrong about this? We became one--"

"Woaaah!" Jungkook screamed and walk to his room holding his red tinted cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled.

He really find it cute when the younger is on his Tsundere mode, and blushing like a teenage girl.

Taehyung take a bath and change his clothes.

"TAEHYUUUUNG!" Jungkook shouted from the other room. Jungkook's voice can be heard by the neighbor in the next street. Taehyung smirked because he already knows why Jungkook was screaming and it's because of what he did to his neck.

Jungkook can't believe that Taehyung did this to him. He put a hickey on his neck "that shit headed model doctor!"

"Your dad is a freak baby!"

"He will kill me because of too much embarassment!"

"So before he can kill me I should kill him now!" He talked to the miracle inside him.

Jungkook came out from the bathroom and surprised because Taehyung was sitting on his bed.

"You know what? The next time you will do this thing--" points at his neck.

"I will really kick you out of this house!" Jungkook yelled to Taehyung. Taehyung just smiled...

"What do you call to that thing?" He asked acting innocently.

"Hickey!" Jungkook yelled again.

"Oh no no no baby. It's love bite not hickey. I marked you..." Taehyung stood up and his expression suddenly change. Jungkook blinked his eyes...

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's waist.

"Because you're mine." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook pushed him and rubbed his forehead.

"Ewwww!" Jungkook said and go out of his room.

"I need fucking space!"

"No i need to be out of this house!"

He said while walking out of the house. Today is saturday so... He doesn't have a class unlike Siri and Jimin.

"Am I gonna die today?" He said and facepalmed.

"Oh hey Jungkook!" Bogum greeted.

"Oh! Hyung? Can I stay in your house?" Jungkook asked.

"Why?"

"I just-- need someone to talk to?" Jungkook lied. Actually he kinda feel awkward with Bogum. Because this guy share the same name as Taehyung's best friend.

"Ah... Okay lets go." Bogum said and trying to look in Jungkook's parents house.

"You look like you're waiting someone to come out in our house." Jungkook said while they're walking on the next street.

"Ah yeah? Hahaha I was waiting for you." Bogum said.

'lie.' Jungkook said to himself. He suddenly feel like this Bogum and Taehyung's best friend are same person.

When they came inside the house Jungkook looked at it.

"I guess you're a clean type of person too." Jungkook complimented.

"Seat in there I'll get you something to eat." Bo Gum said walk in his kitchen.

Bo Gum decided to make a cup of hot chocolate for Jungkook and sliced of cake that he baked last night.

"I guess just a drop of this could help me." Bo Gum muttered.

Bo gum put the cake in the center table.

"Eat." Bogum said to Jungkook.

"I'm full." Jungkook said looking at the food in front of him. His face is disgusted... because of the chocolate's aroma.

"Eh? How about the hot chocolate drink it." Bogum pursueding the younger.

"No thanks but it smell so awful." Jungkook said and stood up.

"I'm going out my friend texted me." Jungkook said made his own way out of Bogum's house.

Jungkook ride a bus to go to his apartment he really can't stay with Taehyung. He really hates the older.

When he came in the apartment step back because of surprise.

"What are you doing here?!" Jungkook asked pointing Taehyung who's busy looking to Jungkook's  photo album.

"And who said you can touch that!" He said and pulled his photo album.

"Aww are you shy?" Taehyung asked.

"But you're good at taking pictures." Taehyung compliminted.

And gave him the picture that he is holding.

"Who said you can remove this?!"

Jungkook seat on the sofa and put it back again. He hide the photo album again.

"You can't touch that again." He said.

"How did you know my passcode?" Jungkook changing the topic.

"Ah that? I entered my birthday but it was wrong."

"Wow! You thought i'll use your birthday as my passcode?!"

"Then tried your first night with me...-- and puff it's right!" Taehyung said smiling innocentle he is starting it again. He found it amusing seeing Jungkook right now and those red cheeks he found it adorable.

"It was not my first night with you it was my birthday!!!" Jungkook said and his cheeks are red now.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Hm... Your mom messaged me saying I should go with you." Taehyung said smiling.

"What?! She did that?" 'aigoo eomma? Are you trying to kill me?' he asked to himself.

"I will do some grocery today but I will stay here for now. So you may go for now I will stay here." Jungkook said.

"Why?"

"don't you want my accompany?" Taehyung asked to Jungkook and obviously the answer is all over to Jungkook's face.

"Okay. I guess you don't I'll stay outside." Taehyung said and heavily footsteps make his way out of Jungkook's apartment.

Jungkook lay in his bed and touch his tummy.

"Does mommy is bad to dad?" Jungkook seat on bed.

"Wait should you call me mommy or dad too? I think dad would be fine because its kinda awkward." Jungkook said smiling and layed on his bed again.

"Do you think your dad would stay outside?"

"Tsk. I don't think so he'll stay there."

"He might go to Bo Gum too." Sounds like he is jealous.

"Wait no. Baby don't misunderstood this thing. I was not jealous." He said.

Taehyung seat on the swing.

"Oh! Taehyung!" Siri yelled Taehyung's name from distance he is with Jimin.

"What are you doing here?" Siri asked.

"He asked me go away. So I was here waiting for the time he will do the grocery." Taehyung explained.

"How about you?" Taehyung asked.

"Well that mr. Muscle soon to be--" Siri covered Jimin's mouth.

"Soon to be a golden muscle." Siri covered Jimin's words.

"Asked as to buy him a durian and a strawberry jam again. Because this is the food he's been craving for--"

"A day. Jungkook watched a foodie show and this one was in their menu."

"How could he even tell me that my perfume smell so awful? I even change my perfume now yet I still smell awful?!"

"Does this durian smells good than my bvlgari?! Does pr--"

"Does preparing this will result good." Siri cutted all words that almost slipped to Jimin's tongued. The words that might result revealing Jungkooks pregnancy.

Taehyung smile at the two of them.

"Jungkook really found a good friends, responsible, trustworthy ones. He is really lucky to have you... Thank you for taking good care of my baby" 'babies'

"Eh? Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah yeah. Go look for him he might be dying to eat that." Taehyung said.

"You look like a couple." Siri complimented.

"We're... I mean soon we will--"

"Couple? whuut?!" Jungkook asked putting his hands to his waist.

"Where is my strawberry and durian?" Jungkook asked. Jimin gave the plastic bag he is holding.

"Here it is your highness." The two said and bowed.

"Good servants."

"Aish if you're not --pshdbsi--" Siri coverd Jimin's mouth and gave him a head lock then they walked away from the couple-- I mean to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I cooked come inside." Jungkook said to taehyung.

As Jungkook said they went to the shopping mall after doing the grocery they looked around. Taehyung was pushing the cart when he saw the younger was staring the baby clothes and touching his tummy.

So here is Taehyung again...

"Are you looking for our soon to be baby's clothes?" Jungkook blinked his eyes 'is this his reaction if he knows it already.'

"Huh? What are you talking about I just found it cute theee." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

They ride a taxi because Taehyung's car was left in the house. As soon as they came in Jungkook remained silent thinking if this would be the time for them...

Jungkook gulped.

Taehyung was helping him fixing the groceries.

"Taehyung--hyung." He called Taehyung's attention especially with the hyung part.

"Aww my baby is calling me hyung now."

"Are you trying to open up?" Taehyung asked teasing the younger again.

Jungkook lowered his head.

And looked at Taehyung's eyes.

"I'm-- I'm Pregnant." Taehyung looked at his eyes.

------

Woaaaaaah!!! Guys oh mah gawd dahliiing! I already reach 1k reads ~ so I decided to show JK's photo album that Taehyung mentioned in this chapter.

But before that thank you so much for thissss 1k reads i really appreciate it ~ lets make it 1.5k hahaha. Comment and vote ~~~ thank you.

P.s the next chapter would be special chapter of JK's photo album.
P.p.s the pictures I'll be usine our from PINterest and its my own picture too. Lols.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 989 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
20.3K 1K 33
"For how many men you blush for jungkook, am I not enough? You want dick right. I'll give you everything just be mine" "Here I thought you've changed...
192K 10.7K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
26.8K 1.2K 20
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...