Sold For 90 Million Dollars

By ArzelleFerreras

"90,000,000 dollars." And nobody dared to go higher. "Well, sold now to Ms. Jauregui." More

Chapter 2: House Tour
Chap 3: Wilmer Valderamma
A/N
Chap 4: Frickle Frackle

Chapter 1: Bought

9.7K 230 135
By ArzelleFerreras

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, Dinah. I'm sure." Camila sighed.

"Okay. But you never told me the reason why you're doing this." Dinah said as she zipped Camila's dress.

"I can't let my family starve to death, D. And I already tried looking for jobs but none of them would accept me."

"Okay. I understand but you have to keep in contact with me, okay?" Dinah said as she applied mascara on Camila's eyelashes.

"Of course." Camila smiled.

"There, all finished." Dinah returned the smile and let Camila study herself in the mirror.

"Wow." She looked at herself, stunned.

"Yeah. Wow." Dinah smiled, proud of herself.

"Well, we better get going." Camila sighed.

"Are you really sure about this, Chanch?" Dinah asked, uncertain about her bestfriend's choice.

"Yes, D. I'm very...sure."

"Okay. Let's go." Dinah said as she guided her to the door.

Dinah closed the door behind her and sighed deeply. She was uncertain of her friend's choice but she trusts her. Dinah opened the door to the car for the cuban and Camila smiled.

"Are you ready?" Dinah asked as she got in the driver's seat.

"Yes. Let's rock this."

And after that Dinah drove off to the place Camila was 'supposed' to be.

-

They soon arrived to the building. Camila was too stunned looking at the building.

"Mila? C'mon, we're here." Dinah said softly.

"Uh, yeah, yeah." Camila snapped out and unbuckled her seatbelt and opening the door.

"Woah. This building is huge." Camila said as she closed the door of the car.

"Yeah, it is." Dinah said in agreement as she grabbed Camila's hand and led her to the door

They walked to the elevator and they saw a dark-skinned woman, in an expensive dress and expensive shoes and expensive earrings and expensive...all that she's wearing are probably expensive.

"Mila, she's gorgeous!" Dinah whispered-yelled as she pointed to the woman next to them.

"She's your type, isn't she?" Camila smirked.

"Shut up." Dinah huffed and crossed her arms.

Just as the door was about to close, a man in a suit, put his hand bwtween the door and let his other friends go in.

These men were carrying briefcases in their hands, that the inside might be money.

"Woah. I think she's going to be there too." Camila said as she took a glance at the woman.

The elevator dinged and the men in the suits got out and shortly the gorgeous woman got out too before...

"See you there, Ms." The woman smirked and gave Dinah her signature wink and then walking out.

Dinah had her jaw dropped on the floor while Camila was just smirking at her bestfriend.

"Wait, if she's going to be there...Mila! We're going to the wrong floor!" Dinah hissed.

"Oh, crap." Camila muttered and kept pressing floor 27.

"Well, atleast we're here." Dinah sighed and got out of the elevator with Camila following behind.

They kept walking until they passed by a big ass room, with people in expensive dresses and suits.

"Ma'am, are you Miss Cabello?"

"Oh, yes. I am." Camila said.

"Well, you and your friend are gonna sit right there." She pointed to a table with two other girls, also in expensive dresses.

"Thanks." Camila smiled before dragging Dinah to the table with her.

"Hi." Dinah said awkwardly to the girls.

"Oh, hey. Are you Camila Cabello?" The girl asked.

"Nope. She is." Dinah pointed at Camila.

"Oh. Hello, I'm Selena, this is Demi." Selena smiled.

"Hey." Demi said. "Sit down, guys." Demi patted at the seats beside her.

"Thanks." Camila smiled.

"So, who's getting sold here?" Demi asked.

"She is." Dinah pointed again at Camila and sighed.

"We never got your name." Selena said.

"Dinah."

Demi's eyes widen and she look at Dinah.

"Yes?" Dinah asked confusedly.

"Normani Kordei was staring at you!" Demi whispered-yelled.

"What? No way!" Selena said, shocked.

"Wait, that's Normani Kordei?" Camila asked, looking at the woman. Then it hit her. She was the woman on the elevator with them. "Oh my god, D! She's the one on the elevator." Camila said.

"What? No way-." Dinah cut herself off as she looked at Normani. "Oh, my god, she is!" Dinah said shocked.

"Wait. You're telling me you we're on an elevator with Normani Kordei?"

"Yes! She even winked at Dinah!" Camila said.

"You are totally her type." Selena looked at Dinah.

"Yeah, totally. Plus, you look like Beyonce and she loves Beyonce, so she's gonna love you." Demi agreed.

"She loves Beyonce? Oh my god, we already have something in common!" Dinah said.

"Ah, young love." Camila sighed.

"Shut up!" Dinah huffed.

"Guys, shh! The program is starting." Selena said.

-

"Selena Gomez!" The man shouted.

Selena got up and looked at Demi.

"Remeber, I will keep in contact with you." Selena said, before taking Demi's hand and kissing it lightly.

Selena hugged Demi one last time before going up to the stage.

"Let's start the bidding!" The man yelled.

"200,000 dollars!"

"400,000!"

"700,000!"

"1,000,000!" The audience gasped. The bidding went on and on until...

"60,000,000 dollars." A woman said calmly. Selena look at woman, shocked.

"Am I really worth that much?" Selena thought to herself.

"Well, sold to Ms. Swift." The man said.
Someone guided her to Ms. Swift.

"Taylor Swift. Nice to meet you." She smiled.

-

"Camila Cabello!"

Camila got up and hugged Dinah tightly before going up to the stage.

"Let the bidding start!" The man shouted.

"500,000!"

"600,000!"

"800,000!"

"900,000!"

"3,000,000!"

"5,000,000!"

"7,000,000!"

"9,000,000."

The bidding continued, from number to number, until...

"90,000,000 Dollars." And nobody dared to go higher.

"Who said that?" The man asked.

"I did." A raspy voice said as she stood up from her chair.

"Well, sold now to Ms. Jauregui."

Like Selena, someone guided Camila to Ms. Jauregui.

"You're mine now." Ms. Jauregui smirked.

-

"Dinah Jane Hansen!"

Dinah looked at the man, with her jaw dropped. She looked at Camila before going up to the stage, hesitantly.

She saw Normani Kordei, the woman they met at the elevator, smirking and giving her a wink.

"Start the bidding!"

"900,000!"

"2,000,000!"

"5,000,000!"

"7,000,000!"

"12,000,000." Normani said.

"15,000,000!" Somebody challenged Normani, making the woman furious.

"19,000,000." She challenged back, but she was still furious.

"22,000,000!" He still challenged her, making the woman five times more furious.

"26,000,000!" Normani now stood up from her chair.

"29,000,000!" Oh, boy.

"You wanna play games? 80,000,000 dollars." She said with so much finality.

Nobody said anything. It was dead ass silent. Normani smiled in victory. No matter how anyone would challenge her, she still won.

"Uh, sold to Ms. Kordei." The man spoke awkwardly.

Dinah was guided to Normani and she sighed in relief.

"Atleast, I'm not sold to an old man." Dinah thought.

"And that is why you never challenge Normani Kordei. Hi, Dinah, nice to meet you." Normani smiled.

-

"Hey, uh, Ms. Jaure-."

"Call me Lauren, Camila." Lauren said.

"Uh, Lauren, can I go talk to my friend?" Camila asked, nervously.

Lauren got out her phone and handed it to Camila but the cuban declined.

"She's just over there." Camila said as she pointed to Dinah who was sitting beside Normani.

"Oh, that's your friend?" Lauren asked.

"Yup."

"You can go but make sure that you come back here." Lauren's raspy voice said sternly but softly.

"Of course." Camila gave a small smile before going to Dinah.

"Ms. Kordei, can I-."

"Yes, you can." Normani gave her smile.

Camila returned one back before grabbing Dinah's hand, going to Demi's table.

"Oh, hey guys!" Demi slurred.

"God, are you drunk?" Camila asked.

"Pshh. No, no." Demi said. "I'm just really hurt."  Demi said as she began tearing up.

"Awe, Dems, what's wrong?" Dinah asked as she rubbed circles on her back.

"Selena..." Demi said, bursting into tears.

"I can go and get her for you." Camila said as she started looking for Selena but...no sign of her.

"I guess she already left." Camila sighed. "But you'll be okay." Camila said reassuringly.

"Here, Dem, put your number here. We'll keep in contact with you." Dinah gave her phone to Demi, who smiled.

"Thank you, guys." Demi smiled at the two.

"Anytime." Camila said.

"Well, I better get going." Demi said as she picked up her jacket.

"Wait, are you okay driving?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah." Demi replied as she slipped her jacket on.

"Can I hug you guys?" Demi asked.

"You don't have to ask." Camila said as she hugged Demi, soon, Dinah joined to the group hug.

"Girls, just not too tight." Demi complained.

"Sorry." Dinah chuckled.

"Not sorry." Camila said and all of them laughed.

"Have fun guys." Demi called out before going out of the room.

The two girls watched as the texan leave the room.

"I can't believe this." Dinah said.

"Can't believe what?" Camila asked confusedly.

"This. This whole thing. I'm sold to a millionare, Mila."

"So am I, D." Camila sighed.

"We'll be okay, right?" Dinah asked.

"Of course." Camila gave Dinah a small smile.

"Ms. Camila, Ms. Jauregui told me to come and get you. You will be moving to your new house soon." A man in a suit said.

"Ms. Dinah, Ms. Kordei told me to come and get you. You will be moving to your new house soon." A man in a less expensive suit than the other one, said.

Camila and Dinah stood up from their chairs and went to their separate ways.

coincidentally...

"Are you ready to go?" Lauren and Normani said at the same time.

Also coincidentally...

"Yes." Dinah and Camila said at the same time too.

-

Yoooooooooo!

So, this idea popped into my head and I couldn't stop thinking about it, so, I made it into a book with a little twist.

Alsoooo, this is my second story! but if you'd like, check out my first story!

Andddd, one last thing, comment down what you think about this story because I would really love to know what you guys think about this story!
And also leave suggestions for the future chapters because I run out of ideas easily.

ANYWAYS, thank you so much for reading my first story and for reading this one! It means so much! I love y'all! Mwah!💋❤

-Arzelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
438K 11.4K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
149K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
149K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...