Mhorfell Academy of Gangsters...

alerayve tarafından

[FIL/ENG] The Mhorfell Academy of Gangsters was innovated mainly for the accommodation of the so-called black... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting the King
Chapter 3: Welcoming
Chapter 4: Our So-Called Party
Chapter 5: Troublemakers
Chapter 6: Single Arrow
Chapter 7: Show Some Skin
Chapter 8: Competition
Chapter 9: Charlene
Chapter 10: Watched
Chapter 11: Symptoms
Chapter 12: End of the First Round
Chapter 13: Magic Word
Chapter 14: Promise
Chapter 15: Fire and the Shooting Stars
Chapter 16: Message
Chapter 17: School of Mystery and Danger
Chapter 18: The Prince's Sword Dance
Chapter 19: Hide and Seek
Chapter 20: Coming Back
Chapter 21: Fear
Chapter 22: Ally
Chapter 23: Hypothesis
Chapter 24: The Missing Mafia Pendant
Chapter 25: Alex Syndrome
Chapter 26: Recollection
Chapter 27: Aftermath
Chapter 28 - Peace Inside the Woods
Chapter 29 - Second and Third Examinations
Chapter 30 - Good Luck To Us, Bastards
Chapter 31 - Don't Ever Dare To Mess With Him
Chapter 32 - The Incident
Chapter 33 - Saving The Idiot
Chapter 34 - The Crying Little Girl In The Midnight
Chapter 35 - All Hail For The Princess
Chapter 36 - Celestial Key of the Pacific
Chapter 37 - Regaining and Solving
Chapter 38 - Dinner Meeting
Chapter 39 - The Only One Left
Chapter 40 - She is The Key
Chapter 41 - She's Dead All Along
Chapter 42 - Seal
Chapter 43 - Trip to the Principal's Office
Chapter 44 - Acting is Over
Chapter 45 - Who's Next?
Chapter 46 - Alex is Kirsten Theory
Chapter 47 - Another Meeting With Her
Chapter 48 - Strange Things Did Happen Here
Chapter 49 - Secret Letters
Chapter 50 - Crashing To A Party
Chapter 51 - Values
Chapter 52 - Love Story
Chapter 53 - Overload
Chapter 54 - The Meaning Behind The Arrows
Chapter 55 - You'll Be Fine
Chapter 56 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 57 - Access Granted
Chapter 58 - The Real Demon
Chapter 59 - Her Most Epic Birthday
Epilogue
Author's Note (Important)
GIVEAWAY!
ORDER NOW!

Chapter 2: Upcoming Storm

716K 17.2K 3.8K
alerayve tarafından

CHAPTER 2: UPCOMING STORM

"Oh God! Alex, alam mo ba kung ano ang ginawa mo kanina?"

My goodness! Nakakarindi na itong si Janessa. Kanina pa siya dada nang dada tungkol sa nangyari kanina. Why can't she just be grateful to what I did? I still saved her even though I just want to calm my conscience. Unfortunately, magka-roommates pa kami. Kung mamalasin ka nga naman.

There are two buildings which serves as the students dormitories. The girls' dormitory is called Queen Anne's while the boys' dormitory is called Gladiolus Building. Every room is large enough to accommodate five students inside. Two bathrooms, two long couches, two single person couches, one coffeetable, one dining table, a mini kitchen, and there's WiFi to everyone's joy.

Even so, I don't think I can enjoy the grandeur of this room if I still have this persecuting girl with me who keeps on blabbering about what those ten can do to me.

"What? What have I done? Can't you just shut up?" Singit ko sa kanya.

I may look rude but she is starting to get on my nerves! Moreover, what is she talking about? I can't even understand any single thing she is saying because she's being all hysterical here.

I heard her sighed heavily as a defeat. Mukhang napansin na rin niya na hindi naman ako nakikinig sa mga sinabi niya kanina.Mas dumarami tuloy ang mga tanong sa utak ko kung sino ba talaga ang mga iyon.

"Alright. Before you came here, have you ever heard of the ten students who were reigning the student body? Then let me tell you, they are ones you've met a while ago!"

"Ah, Okay."

She looked at me as if I answered the worst response ever in the whole wide world. Napasampal na lang siya sa noo niya nang sunod namang kumunot ang noo ko. Ano bang meron doon sa mga 'yun? Who are they for the whole studentry to respect and follow them as if they're goddamn saints? I can't really see the point why I should be scared of the threat that guy gave me.

Ilang sandal lang ay tinanggal naman na niya ang kamay niya sa noo niya at huminga ng malalim bago umayos ng upo sa tabi sa katapat kong couch. "Then ipapaliwanag ko sa'yo ng mabuti. So you better listen to me, Alex Cromello because it's for your own sake. I don't want you to dig your own grave this early." Ako naman napairap na lang. 

Hindi naman kasi ako interesado na malaman kung sino ang mga iyon. Kaso, mas maganda rin na may alam na ako sa kanila kaysa nagmumukha akong walang kamuwang muwang.

I glanced at the wall clock and it's already eight o' clock in the evening yet I still have to listen to Janessa for the real introduction of studentry's regulations and authority.

"Heired Eminence Approbate Decarchy or simply HEAD is a group consisted of three females and seven males who were ranked as the most powerful, most influential, most intelligent academically, the wealthiest, and the strongest among anybody here in the academy. They've been Mhorfell's queens and kings eversince they were first years. The authority within this school is distributed to three different sectors. First, the administration. I mean, the owner, founder, benefactors, and the investors. Second, the faculty including the principal of course. Lastly, the HEAD. They represent the whole studentry."

"So you are saying that those ten has some power on me because I'm part of their so called people?"

"Absolutely. At ang lalaking sinagot mo nang pabalang at binantaan mo? He's Spade Vantress. The one who holds the first rank. The leader."

"Oooh. Now that's some information you have there. Tell me more about them."

"Are you even serious?" Gulat na gulat siya sa bawat kalmadong reaksyon ko sa mga pinagsasasabi niya. What? Should I be shocked or something?

Does she think that those things would be enough scare me? I mean, seriously? I know that I should not underestimate them and then what? Do I have to tremble in front of them? Do I have to kneel in front of them and apologize? Or oh! Should I pay them with all glory and respect like the other scaredy cats in this school?

To be honest, instead of being afraid, I'm getting thrilled here! I can't wait to be on the run with every single of them and to intentionally do boisterous acts to piss them off. Heh, kidding aside. Siyempre hindi ko gagawin iyon. Being an attention-seeker is one of the last things that I would like to be. Let's just say that I'm looking forward on our future encounters.

"Hay, hindi ko na alam gagawin ko sa iyo. Pero dahil paniguradong kakailanganin mo rin ang mga impormasyon na ito, sige."

"Start." I declared with a grin on my face.

"First up, Spade Vantress. Cold in and out. A certified playboy. If he wants something, he will surely do everything to achieve it. Kapag hindi pa rin 'yun napupunta sa kanya, he tends to control and manipulate the whole scene to get it by force. He's not totally silent. Gusto lang talaga niya na madalas mapag-isa. His father is one of the benefactors of this school. Heir of Vantress Mafia and Vantress Entrerprises, Inc."

"So he's like a little boy who throws tantrums if he doesn't get what he wants."

"Are you saying something, Alex?"

"Nothing." I lied. Mukhang napalakas lang naman ang pagkakaintindi ko sa mga binanggit niya. I'm really interested on that guy's character.

Don't get me wrong. Sadyang may pakiramdam lang ako na may iba pang nakatago sa pagkatao ng lalaking iyon.

"Zhen Edward Martinez, mostly known as Ed or Edward. Rank two. A strategist. He's the captain of the basketball team. He prefers working in the shadows. Heir of their family's beach resort business. Colder than Spade but more approachable when you get to know him. There's not much to know."

Napatango naman ako nang napatango habang nilalarawan niya ang pangalawa sa sampu. I tried to reach for my phone on the coffee table to text someone.

"Third is ---- " Janessa's reporting was interrupted when a sudden knock from our room's door was heard.

I was about to get it but she told me that she'll go instead. I nodded as a response and I continue on constructing a message to those three while waiting for this night's reporter.

A minute or two have passed and she finally came back. Sinundan ko lang siya ng tingin. "Sorry. Kailangan ko munang lumabas ah? Nandyan kasi 'yung kaibigan ko. May emergency daw. Sige, good night na lang." at nagmamadali niyang kinuha ang cardigan niya sa kwarto niya at lumabas. 

Hmm? Sa pagkakaalam ko hindi basta-basta pwedeng lumabas ng school. Though, ten o' clock pa ang umpisa ng curfew. I don't really know her a lot since we just met today and I'm not really into knowing her more but I guess I could let my guards down when she's around. After all, as what she told me, she's only a scholar through helping teachers on their works everyday.

I sighed and decided to retreat now to my chambers. Wala rin naman na akong makakausap at mapapakinggan eh. I threw my phone on the bed before going to my cabinet to get some comfortable clothes to wear. After changing my clothes and washing my face, I found my phone ringing unceasingly.

Napaupo ako sa gilid ng kama ko at kinuha ang phone para buksan ang mga bagong dating na messages. As expected, they replied fast. Magsisimula na sana akong magbalik ng mensahe sa kanila nang tumunog ulit ang hawak ko. Dereen.

Sinagot ko naman kaagad dahil baka ma-badtrip pa ito sa akin. Mahirap na. "Hello." Walang gana kong pagsagot.

[Alexandri----]

"Maria Dereena Santos. I know my name is damn beautiful but it's still damn long so no need to recite it everytime." Pagputol ko sa muntikan niya nang pagsasabi ng buong pangalan ko.

The clicky sound she made reached my ears and I somehow smile at the back of my mind. [Buti na lang talaga nagtext ka! Wala na akong magawa rito sa Hong Kong! Utang na loob sawang-sawa na ako kakalibot dito. Pero pinaalam ko kaagad kay dad ang alok mo na pumasok din kami diyan kaya naman pumayag kaagad siya. Thanks, Lex.] Ang sabihin mo, mabilis kang manawa sa mga nakikita mo. 'Yung boses pa halata talagang akala mo may bumagsak na kung anong biyaya mula sa langit.

"You're welcome. How about the other two girls?" I asked. Pertaining to Rennei and Fiacre.

[Do you even expect any changes about them? Ganoon pa rin. Pero pinayagan sila ng mga auntie nila na lumipat first thing tomorrow morning. Mukhang sakit na sakit na yata sila sa perwisyo na dinadala ng dalawa.] Natatawang pagpapaalam niya sa akin na ikinangiti ko naman. Ang dalawang iyon talaga.

[Eh ikaw? Kamusta naman naging bakasyon mo? Wala naman na sigurong sumusunod sa iyo ano? Tumigil na rin kasi sila sa amin.]

Dereen, do you even have to mention that thing again?

"I'm perfectly fine, Dereen. No need to worry. Ayos na ang buhay natin niyan siguro. Basta magsimula na lang ulit tayo. 'Wag na nating alalahanin masyado 'yung nangyari noon."

[Sabi mo eh.]

Tumahimik ang usapan naming dalawa. Marahil dahil na rin sa pagbanggit sa bagay na iyon. Apat na taon na ang nakalilipas pero parang kahapon lang nangyari ang lahat ng iyon. The same heartache. The same pain. The same memory of the past.

"Bali makakapasok na ba kayo bukas na bukas din?" Pag-iiba ko ng usapan.

Nakarinig naman ako ng mahinang pagtawa sa kabilang linya. [Is it that hard for an Alex Cromello to say the 'I miss you already' phrase?] Napairap naman ako sa sinagot niya sa akin.

"Maria." I warned. We've been bestfriends along the other two and calling her first name is something we used as a warning whenever her mouth becomes unnecessarily vulgar.

[Yes, yes, tatahimik na po. Anyway, I'll be packing my things later. Nakapagpa-book na rin ako ng flight. 'Yung dalawa naman, the day after tomorrow pa siguro makakarating. Now,tell me. Sino na naman nakabangga mong babae ka?] I grinned cruelly. Alam niya ang ibig sabihin ng mga tinext ko. 

Just like me, my bestfriend is also a rebel. Kumbaga we're partners in crime. Madali niyang malaman kung may gusto akong gawin na kalokohan o kung may naiisip akong masama. At kapag nalaman niya na ang gusto kong gawin, hindi siya mahirap yayain na makisali.

Sayang nga lang at sa susunod na araw pa dadating ang dalawa. It'll be really chaotic and catastrophic once those two step their feet on this school! Ngayon pa lang, sigurado na akong magiging apat na ang nasa listahan ng mga HEAD.

"A big one. King of the school. Typical cold guy. Handsome. Hot? And enigmatic?" Paisa-isa kong pang-iinggit at pang-eexcite sa kanya. Mabilis gumana ang imahinasyon ng babaeng ito dahil may pagkaisip-bata tulad ni Fiacre kaya tiyak na magugustuhan niyang makilala ang Spade na iyon.

[Ooooh. Sounds interesting.]

"And guess what? They are ten. Ten little friends who can spice up our lives with thrills and excitement."

[Really? Nako, ngayon pa lang gusto ko na sila makilala. I'm really looking forwand on my stay there.]

You should be. After that event four years ago, it's been our goal to find new places to go to. May it be temporarily or not, we just need a place where we can feel that we belong and a place where we can find challenging and stimulating.

My original plan is to behave and be a good girl for uncle but now that I've find what I am searching for, should I stop? Of course not! Mag-iingat na lang ako para hindi na makaabot pa sa faculty o sa administration ang mga maaari ko pang gawin sa hinaharap.

Spade Vantress. You don't know me. Threatening me is balderdash. I've been on the edge of dying yet I'm still alive and kicking here. I've seen death many times already and I'm not afraid on meeting him once again. That is... if you can make me meet him again.

Naalala ko tuloy 'yung mga narinig kong mga nag-uusap usap sa may garden mga ilang oras matapos nang nangyari sa cafeteria.

Flashback.

After what happened to the cafeteria, nagpaalam na ako kay Janessa na hindi na ako papasok hanggang sa last period. Hindi ko rin naman na siya hinintay na magbigay ng sagot at naglakad ako papunta sa kung saan tahimik at walang tao.

And that's where I found the greenhouse surrounded by an assemblage of gardens. Luckily the greenhouse is not locked so I let myself be welcomed by the cold breeze inside. Nakakapresko talaga kapag napapaligiran ka ng mga bulaklak at halaman.

Naghanap ako ng pwedeng maupuan at saktong may iilang benches na nandito kaya humiga ako sa isa sa mga iyon at ipinatong ang kamay ko sa mga mata ko para hindi matamaan ng sinag ng araw.

Napabalikwas ako nang makarinig ako ng malakas na pagtunog ng bell. Fuck. Nakatulog pala ako. Kinusot kusot ko naman ang mata ko dahil pakiramdam ko ay ilang oras din akong nakatulog. Pinagmasdan ko ang paligid at maliwanag pa naman pero bahagya mo nang mapapansin ang paglalim ng pagkadilaw ng mga lugar na nasisinagan ng araw. Hapon na. What a sleepyhead.

I was on my way to the girls' dormitory when I heard a group of girls talking. And because curiosity kills me, I hid myself from a nearby tree. Big and wide enough to cover me and close enough not to be seen and to eavesdrop.

"Grabe girl! Ang tindi nung transferee kanina! For the first time, may gumawa ng ganun kay King Spade at sa iba pang miyembro ng HEAD!" A girl exclaimed.

"At sa ginawa niyang 'yun, siguradong di papalampasin ng student body ang babaeng 'yun. Sayang ang ganda pa naman niya kaso walang lugar ang pakikipagtapang-tapangan niya dito sa Mhorfell." Another girl stated.

Hm, walang lugar? Well lets see. They are yet to know the real Alex Cromello. The game is not even starting. If there's no place for me then, I'll make one. For me and for everyone like me. 

Based on the girl's statement, their group is indeed influential for the whole studentry to react that much from what I did. But I respect every individual's reasons when they come to respect and follow someone so I can't blame them too.

I guess, I just need to play the game that we'll start tomorrow.

"Eh ano kaya ang parusang ibibigay sa kanya ng mga heads? Take note wala pa dun ang mga gagawin ng fansclub at mga alipores nila. For sure may gagawin din sila sa transferee na 'yun!" A new voice butted in.

So, going against that single person means going against numerous students here in the academy. But aren't they overreacting or I just really don't get the point? Lumaban lang ako sa salita dahil hindi ko gusto ang inasta nila kanina. Ni hindi man lang nila muna pinakinggan ang totoong nangyari. Tapos may parusa pa? Damn, what are they taking theirselves for?

End of Flashback.

I already entered every school and tried to hide the real me. If this is the real me. However, I redundantly fail because of my principles and the values that I am keeping. If they really are coming for me then, so be it. I won't hold myself back. I'll make sure that I'm not going to be the loser in this game.

I didn't ask my friends to enter this school because I would be needing their help if ever something happens but of course, I miss them too. Hindi ko lang sinasabi dahil hindi ako sanay na maglambing sa kanila. Gayunpaman, gusto ko na talaga sila makasama sa lalong madaling panahon. Si Fiacre, Rennei at Dereen lang ang nakakasama ko ng madalas sa buong apat na taon. 

Well then, I need to sleep now. It will be another long day for me tomorrow. Well, a longer one, I guess. Ipinatong ko ang phone ko sa may side table at saka nag-ayos ng higa sa kama. Hindi ko na inabalang patayin ang lampshade dahil hindi ako komportable kapag madilim lalo na at ako lang mag-isa rito ngayon.

Nagmumuni-muni pa ako nang biglang nag-vibrate ang phone ko. Kinapa ko naman kaagad ito mula sa side table at kinuha. I opened it as soon I got it and I found a message sent by Dereen.

From : Dereen

9:45 PM - Hey you, crazy woman! The king you mentioned, his name is Spade Vantress huh? What a hottie lion in a zoo filled withwild animals haha.

Napailing na lang ako pagkabasa ko sa text niya. Mabilis talaga siyang makakalap ng impormasyon lalo na kapag sinabi mong gwapo at malakas ang dating. I'm not against that though. Nagiging adbantahe rin naman naming ang pagiging ganyan niya kapag may kailangan kami. It's like hitting two birds with one stone.

Nakapaglandi na siya, nakatulong pa siya. Yes, I do love my bestfriend.

****

Author's Note: Added some details about the meaning behind the HEAD. Nawa'y wala nang ma-GM pa tungkol dito. Hahaha! Anyway, naiba rin ang ilang sentences para sa mas mabuting pagbabasa. Enjoy reading! God bless! :) [06|29|16]

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

25M 626K 51
A girl that has a lot of names.The lady with different faces and a gangster known for ages.She's calm,fearless and ABNORMAL?! What will happen if t...
100K 3.3K 40
[BOOK1] : Devihell School (Everyone has a secret) Claire Clemente, was a transferee student in her new school name Devihell School. Is...
3.2M 91.4K 86
An unexplainable tradition of Saint Harvest when it comes to their school organization where all of them are part of the campus royalties The goal of...
413K 15.1K 64
Former A KPOPER IN 1894 [ Mariano Brothers Series #1 ] COMPLETED ✔️ Naniniwala ka ba sa Reincarnation? Pano kung malaman mong nabuhay ka na pala noon...