NHL Imagines (Requests are CL...

By MrsCalumHood

Some stories about our favourite boys on ice! More

Requests
Jeff Skinner CH
Trevor van Reimsdyk CB
Ryan Johansen NP
Nathan Beaulieu MC
William Nylnader TML
Mike Vecchione PF
Bobby Ryan OS
William Nylander TML
Dylan Strome AC
Nolan Patrick PF
Matthew Tkachuk CF
Auston Matthews TML
Auston Matthews TML
Mikko Rantanen Part 2
Auston Matthews TML
Nolan Patrick PF
Being Married to Leon Draisaitl
Dating Tyler Seguin
Getting Engaged to John Klingberg
Dating Auston Matthews
Tyler Seguin DS
Mat Barzal NYI
Josh Anderson CBJ
Josh Anerdon CBJ Part 2
Travis Konecny PF
Update
Carter Hart PF

Mikko Rantanen CA

1.2K 9 0
By MrsCalumHood

Request: Can you do a Mikko rantanen one? You can decide what happens.

Mikko's POV 

I remember the day very clearly. I remember walking through the door shouting to her, but I never got a response. I remember walking through the house, until I got to the bedroom to see all of her clothes were gone. Everything was gone. I remember seeing a piece of paper on her old pillow with her engagement. I remember breaking down when I read it.

Mik,                                                                                                                                              
I want to start off by saying sorry and that I will always love you. But I needed to do this and I know I wouldn't be able to if I did it why you were here. But I'm gone now, and I know you'll hurt because I'm hurting but it's for the best. I found out something, did something that I didn't know if you'd agree with and I knew it would be best if I left because I knew it would mess everything up. But I do love you, I always did and I always will.
Love (y/n)                                                                                                                                 xoxo

That was 5 months ago. I haven't heard from her since, of course I had tried but she never responded. I know she went back home because I saw her best friend ,that lives here, and she told me. I also had a feeling that I know why she left but I always prayed that it wasn't true, I never wanted to think of her with another man. But the team have been trying to cheer me up and Anton Lindholm has been living with me for a bit, to keep me company as I've always lived with someone.

"Ant, I'm going to the shops. Do you want anything?" I asked as I put on my shoes and picked up the keys.
"Just pick up something for dinner would you?" He called back to me.
"Sure, I'll be back soon." I called up to him and walked out the door, unlocking the car and going to the closest shop I could.

But I saw a Starbucks and decided to get a coffee before going to the shops. I walked through and saw Hannah, (y/n)'s best friend, sat with someone. The person she was with had a hot chocolate, (y/n) always had a hot chocolate because she hated coffee. In fact the person sat there had the same (y/h/c) as (y/n), the same skin tone. But no. Hannah would've told me. She always said that she would if she came back. So it can't be. I walked to get my coffee and saw the person from the side. As soon as Hannah looked up her eyes locked with mine. She shook her head. It wasn't (y/n), of course it wasn't. Before I could walk up to them, they left in a hurry. Finally, I got my coffee and decided not to wait on here and to just go straight to the shop.

I was walking down the cereal isle (the reason I wanted to come) when I saw someone trying to get something from the top shelf and failing.
"Here you go!" I said to the woman and they looked up at me about to say thank you but we both stopped. The girl from Starbucks. (y/n). She was standing in front of me.
"Thanks Mik." She said in a whisper.
"What, (y/n). Why?" I asked in bits, trying to stop the tears.
"I couldn't transfer university's and I've been gone for the summer. I went back home and tried to transfer. But I couldn't so I'm moving back here." She said looking anywhere but at me.
"No, why did you leave?What did you do?" I asked again wanting my answer as to why my girlfriend of 1 year and fiancé of 1 year suddenly left me.
"I'm pregnant. And we're young. I wanted to keep the baby.  I didn't think you would want to. So I left. I ran. I wanted to tell you but I was scared you would make me give up our little girl." She said in tears.
"You're pregnant. I'm going to be a dad?" I said happy tears in my eyes.
"Yes. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She told me.
"(y/n), I don't care. I just. We are young but this child, this little girl is going to need her dad." I said to her and pulled her in my arms.
"I know. I'm sorry." She cried into my shoulder.
"Stop. I don't care that you left. All that matters is that we can be a family now." I told her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 17.6K 197
NHL, AHL, CHL etc. Imagines. This book is finished! If you'd like to request please comment on the new book Hockey Imagines Book 2, thank you!
96.3K 528 84
requests are open!! imagines/short stories about hockey players.
28.4K 296 22
π“¦π¨π§ππžπ«π₯𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ΰ£ͺΛ– ִָ֢𐀔 βͺ hockey imagines ❫ ❝ we found wonderland, you and i got lost in it. and we preten...
32.6K 171 22
Here's a second backup for my Tumblr stuff! Hope you like it! I changed fandoms a couple of times and thought it would have been easier to just make...