• KORRA •

By comethrvv

Series one of my fan fiction focusing mainly on Makorra <3 I do not own any of the characters they are all fr... More

• CHAPTER 1 •
• CHAPTER 2 •
• CHAPTER 3 •
• CHAPTER 4 •
• CHAPTER 5 •
• CHAPTER 6 •
• CHAPTER 7 •
Should i continue?

• CHAPTER 8 •

270 7 1
By comethrvv

SHORT PARAGRAPH! <3

OPAL'S POV
"Um uh Opal- There's umm something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now and um well..." Bolin mumbled stuttering. "What is it?" I asked blankly confused. "Well Opal what I've been wanting to ask you is uh..." He then got on one knee and pulled out a strange box from the back of his pocket. "Opal will you make me the happiest man alive and ymarry me?" He asked opening the box slowly. "YES OF COURSE BOLIN! But..." I was ecstatic and Bolin's jaw was wide but also he was confused. "What is it..?" He asked. "Well uh Bolin... where's the ring?" I asked staring at the empty black box. "What do you mean it's right... here-" he said peering over. "OH NO I LOST THE-" "Bolin..." I interrupted. "OPAL I AM SOO SORRY I MEAN I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS AND BELEIVE ME WHEN I SAY- Suddenly I interrupted him and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss. "I love you Bolin" I said nuzzling him. He began to do that adorable blush he always does. " I- I- love you to Opal!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 11.5K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
Alexandra Rose By <3

Teen Fiction

259K 7.5K 43
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...
11.2K 470 30
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
146K 6.5K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...