The White Paladin

Autorstwa The_Author_Draws

*Discontinued* A Voltron reader insert / KeithXReader Future edit: Why are you guys still reading this???? I... Więcej

~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
I've...made a decision
Appreciation post
Continued Appreciation

~Chapter One~

24.4K 336 220
Autorstwa The_Author_Draws

(Your POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/F)- Favorite Flavor
      (Y/N)- Your Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Scuse me miss? Aren't you suppose to be getting up?" Slowly, I wiggle out of my sheets and shield my eyes from the bright lights of the room as I try to find the person who was speaking to me.

     "What?" I sleepily say as I notice my roommate, with a muffin in their hands.

    My senses awaken and I fall out of bed trying to reach for said muffin.

    "PIDGE! What time is it?! Oh my god! Did you turn my alarm off so I wouldn't get the last (F/F) muffin!?" I yell at them as they plaster a huge grin on their face.

    "Possibly." Pidge says as I trip once more trying to reach for the muffin and pout on the ground as they slowly take a bite.

    Pidge and I have been best friends forever and of course if one goes into the garrison, so does the other. And guess where we are.

     Pidge has been hiding her identity ever since joining. Her real name is Katie Holt. Her father and brother went on the Kerberos mission, but as everyone knows no one came back from that mission.

     She knew her family couldn't have died and tried getting into the garrison but they wouldn't let her in. So she changed her name to pidge,cut her hair, and entered into the garrison as a boy.

     I've been with her every step of the way and promised to find her brother and father along with her. We've trained our butts off, but no one said we still couldn't have fun.

    "Pidge give me a bite at least!" I plead as she waves it around while I'm getting dressed.

     "I guess you should eat. Unless you're gonna be like Hunk and barf in the simulation." Pidge says while handing off the muffin and I rip it from her hands to shove it in my mouth.

     We leave our shared room and are met by our other team members. Today we had a simulation test, and Hunk already looked sick.

     The Samoan was called Hunk. He's a very sweet guy and has an indefinite love for food. The other guy, his name is Lance. He's Cuban and a huge flirt, with literally every female he sees.

     "Good morning guys." I quietly greet our teammates with a mouth, still full of muffin.

     "A good morning indeed." Lance replies with a wink.

     I release a sigh as pidge begins to walk ahead of us, as the two boys remain at my side.

     "Hey, (Y/N)? What's up with that guy? You share a room with him right? What's he like?" Lance asks while casually slinging an arm around my shoulders.

     I carefully remove his arm with a sigh and shrug my shoulders.

     "I have no idea. He's very mysterious." I fib as we come closer to the simulation room.

     Lance sighs in defeat as Hunk gives him a comforting pat on the shoulder.

     Into the simulation we go. Being a co-pilot ,since our class had an odd number of students, I sat next to Lance. Hunk was our engineer and Pidge was the Tech.

    As we were "flying" Lance was trying his best to show off, I think, meaning lots of turns and loops. Meaning a barfing Hunk.

    "Lance either hand over the controls or fly straight we're going to crash. AGAIN!" I yell while trying my best with what little control I had to steady the ship.

    "Don't worry I've-" Lance is interrupted by a series of alarms going off.

    "We've lost engines!" Pidge yells from her seat.

    "Hunk? Are you doing ok?" I ask as Lance tries to steady the ship himself.

    "I'm fine- BLARG" Yet again, more puke.

    I turn away and try to compose myself as the ship is nearing the ground. I grab the controls trying my best to be sure we'd at least have a somewhat gentle landing. And as we hit, our simulation ends.

    We all exit the simulation with hanging heads as our teacher glares at us.

     "You all put each other in jeopardy! Lance you were flying horribly, and you all had no communication! The only decent one was (Y/N). She cared for your wellbeing and attempted a safe landing while you all panicked. Wait, Lance aren't you a cargo pilot?" The teacher asks after complimenting me.

    "I got upgraded to fighter pilot, remember?" Lance says confidently.

    "Oh yes that's right. You all are dismissed. Next team you're up!" The teacher yells and we all begin to leave the room.

    "I think we failed again." Hunk says while holding his belly.

    "Don't worry Hunk. (Y/N) got complimented though! Good job!" Lance says while putting his arms around me once again.

   Again I move it off of me and I glare at him. Pidge comes up to me which surprised the others. He touches my hand, placing a paper within it so the guys wouldn't notice, and congratulates me. He then turns around and begins to walk.

    "Did he just...speak?" Lance says surprised and I giggle quietly as he stares in awe at Pidge as she walks away.

    I leave the boys and head for my room to pack a bag. Pidge's note had said to meet her on the roof with supplies to stay up there with her all night.

   I pack all the things I deemed necessary and wait for lights out. Pidge enters the room as the announcement to lights out bellows and we begin our trek to the roof.

    Yet, as we were on our journey, we seemed to miss the two familiar boys watching us leave.

    On the roof Pidge had all her equipment setup. I was all cuddled in a blanket and ready to sit with her and help with as much as possible.

   "So how's everything looking?" I ask as she frantically types away on her keyboard with one headphone over her ear.

   "They're talking again. It's still saying-"

   "Whatcha guys doing?" Lance appears behind us and surprises the absolute crap out of us both.

    "Lance?!" I whisper yell and notice Hunk further behind who just nods.

     "What's all of that?" Hunk asks while noticing all of Pidge's equipment.

      "It's not your concern." Pidge responds while turning away.

       Hunk slowly approaches and attempts to touch her equipment. Over and over again she swats his hand away while getting fed up with Lances questions. I remain in the background watching it all unfold, as I'm too tired to function correctly.

     "LOOK! If I tell you, will you stop?!" Pidge breaks and both boys stop what they were doing to listen.

    Pidge then explains all of her equipment, what it does, what it's for, and what it means.

    "Voltron?" Pidge and I turn to Hunk who's holding Pidge's diary and looking at some pages. She quickly swipes it from him and holds it close to her.

    "Dude is that a diary?" Lance pokes at her and she pushes him away.

    "In the transmissions I've been getting, they've been saying the same thing. Voltron." As she was explaining I notice a red blip on her screen.

    Grabbing a pair of binoculars I look into the sky for what it could be, and some sort of ship comes into view.

    "Pidge. I don't mean to interrupt, but look at this." I say while handing off the binoculars to her.

     She gets a few seconds to look as Lance takes it from her. A ship comes crashing down, landing into the desert surrounding the garrison. Pidge and I look to each other, we quickly pick up and make our way off the roof as patrol cars zoom out of the garrison and a lockdown is in session.

     As we inched closer, Pidge hacked into cameras in the tents and vehicles that had surrounded the area. In one tent was a man strapped to a table.

      Takashi Shirogane. One of the members from the Kerberos mission.

      Pidge and I quickly looks towards each other and begin to move closer with the two boys behind us. Hunk grabs ahold of me causing a sudden halt from our movement.

      "Guys it's way too dangerous! What are we going to do in there?! We'll get in trouble." I sympathetically look at Hunk as Lance grabs the binoculars from Pidge and looks into the tent.

     "Hey that's Shiro! He's like my hero! Why aren't they letting him talk though?" Lance says with confusion and we watch as guards cover the area.

    "Why don't we head back guys? There's no way we can get in there." Hunk says nervously as an explosion sounds near the tent.

     Lance quickly looks and finds the source. His expression soon turns sour.

     "Oh no not him again! He is not stealing this from me!" Lance yells while making his way towards the tent that Shiro was within.

    "Well there's our way in." Pidge says as we race after Lance towards the tent.

    When we reach it two guards were on the ground and Lance as well as a masked man were both holding up an unconscious Shiro.

    "Who're you?" The masked man asks while removing his mask with his free hand.

    "The names Lance." He responds with a grin and I release a sigh.

     "Who?" The familiar looking man questions as I shyly look away when we made eye contact.

     "You know, Lance? Like Lance and Keith neck and neck!" Lance says enthusiastically and the man,called Keith, seems to recall.

    "Oh yeah, weren't you a cargo pilot?" Keith asks and Lance glares at him.

    "Yeah, but thanks to you dropping out I'm now a fighter class." Lance says egotistically and Keith seems to deflate.

     "Oh, well congrats I guess." Keith says while looking away angrily.

     The sound of more vehicles was approaching. Hunk and I turn to each other with a mutual fear.

     "Guys can we possibly leave? I'd rather not get shot at today." I say quickly with a frantically nodding Hunk backing me.

    We quickly head outside with Hunk and Lance carrying Shiro. We approach a red
Vehicle, that must belong to Keith, as he hops into it.

   We all begin to quickly board with barely any room to spare. When I get in, Pidge accidentally let go of Shiro, leading him to push into me which made me lean into Keith's back. I frantically apologize as he tenses and i try my hardest to push Shiro off my back.

    "Is this even going to be able to move?" Lance asks and Keith looks towards him in annoyance.

    "No. Throw off the extra baggage." Keith retorts and i stifle a laugh, which Keith notices.

   "Good idea...wait." Before Lance could be angry a group of patrollers came from the garrison.

     Keith started his engines and off we went into the desert with the patrollers in suit.

    "Hey they're following us. What are we going to do?" Hunk panics.

    I look up to Keith's face finding a smirk to be there.

    "Big man lean left!" Keith directs and Hunk does as he's told.

    We trick a patroller into losing control meaning only two more to deal with, but ahead of us was a cliff.

   "Hey Keith! There's a cliff ahead!" Lance yells in fear as Keith seems to speed up.

    "I know." Is all I can make out as we go over the cliff and everyone screams.

   I cling onto Keith's back with Shiro still plastered to my own. When we straighten back out I quickly release him and internally punish myself for clinging onto a stranger.

    This is my very first reader insert and I'm so sorry if update schedules...well...don't even exist 😅 my junior year of high school....is a rough one....but I promise to get more out. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!
                                💙

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.8K 170 22
• i might love you • Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...
90.5K 2.8K 37
At long last, your eighteenth birthday has approached. You made a promise to yourself long ago that you would escape the ordeal of living with your n...
325 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued
146K 2.9K 19
𝚈/𝚗 𝙻/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒...